It Is Good To Be the Demon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put your hands at your sides, cunt. Do not move them until you are told to do so."

"Yes, Sir"

"Linda, you will go first, I will give the "blow by blow" so that Daryl will know what to do when it is his turn. You will start now, slave.

"Thank you, Sir"

"Point 1, is that she will take the cunt's left nipple in her mouth, and suck and lick on it for at least 10 seconds"

Linda was doing just that.

"Point 2 is you move from the left nipple to the right one and do the same."

I could feel Katherine shaking, and heard her lustful moans.

"Do not cum, cunt"

"Point 3, you will move down, hold her lips open and lick her pretty pussy, again only for 10 seconds or so."

Linda was doing everything as it was said, she was moaning as well.

"Point 4, you will now take your lips and tongue from her pussy, and move up to her face, and give her a kiss, give her the tongue, and make sure she cleans her pussy from your lips and tongue."

Linda had completed her part, but was holding the kiss a little longer than she should have.

"Am I going to have to punish you again tonight, whore?"

"No, Sir." And she pulled back out of the doorway.

"Your turn Daryl, do just as Linda did."

I was expecting a little resistance from Katherine, but none came.

Daryl got that left nipple into his mouth, and you could almost feel the electricity coming off of the cunt's body.

Once he finished with her nipples, he dove right in with his tongue into the slave's pussy. He licked and sucked as hard as he could in the 10 seconds he was allowed.

Katherine was on the ragged edge now, one big living nerve, that could go off at any second.

Daryl was actually quite gentle with her for the kiss, but the cunt was fighting for every bit of it that she could get.

As Daryl moved back out of the doorway, Linda took his waist and put the both of them where they could look down directly at Katherine.

"Look cunt, your playmates are watching your body like they want to eat you up, tell them "Thank you, for looking at your beautiful body" Now.

"Thank you for looking at my...my...my body."

"Is that what I told you to say, cunt?"

"No Sir, but my body isn't beautiful Sir"

"Who the fuck says my slave's body isn't beautiful?!"

"I said it, Sir."

I grabbed her hair harder than I had for the whole night, pulled her face to within and inch of mine, and looked directly into her eyes.

"Listen to me you fucking cunt! I rarely show anger, but when someone tells me one of my slaves isn't beautiful, even if it IS one of my slaves saying it, I go into "ass kicking" mode pretty fucking quick! Do you need me to kick your ass, cunt?!

"No, Sir"

I said "Good" as I roughly pushed her head back to her side of the truck. "Now tell them!"

"Thank you for looking at my beautiful body"

I heard Daryl whisper to Linda, "Now that was fucking hot!"

"It get's hotter bitch, Shut up and watch!" I growled.

"Yes, Sir"

"Take both of your hands and start playing with those nipples, that now belong to me, slave"

"Yes, Sir." She started slowly and gently, but I was still a little pissed, so I turned up the heat.

"Start rolling and pinching those nipples, slut. Harder...Harder!"

Very Quickly, her nipples started to really show the signs of her torturing them.

"You may ease up just a bit, slave."

"Tell her that her tits are beautiful, slaves."

They did so at the same time.

"Now, cunt, leave one hand on your tits, and keep doing what you are doing, it is up to you how you alternate them, but I better not see you slacking, slave."

"Yes, Sir"

"Take the other hand and rub your clit, slut."

She moaned out what sounded like a "Yes, Sir", and did as she was told.

"What are you not allowed to do, cunt?"

"I'm not allowed to cum, Sir." She was by this point, dipping her fingers, as well as rubbing her clit.

"How do you feel, Katherine?"

"I feel like a bomb with the fuse lit, Sir, I'm waiting for the spark to get here, Sir. You are the spark, Sir!" She was panting very hard at this point.

"Slow down just a bit, slave, but don't stop. Now listen to me."

"Yes, Sir"

"You love being watched while you act like a slut, don't you, cunt? You don't need to answer, I know you do, Katherine. You love being humiliated, and shamed and you would get even hotter if I let a couple of complete strangers come up and watch you, wouldn't you Katherine? Answer me."

"Oh, My God, Yes, Sir!"

"Rub a little harder now, slave. You know what I have in mind, my pretty little slut? I'm thinking one day soon, I'm going to make you dress in that short little skirt and top that you had on tonight. I'm going to make you meet me in the parking lot of the busiest "Wally World" that I know of. You are going to go into the store, I will follow you where you go. Whenever I see a guy or girl that I want you to show my pussy to, I will nod and you will bend over as if to look at something, making sure they get a very good look at my pussy. It is my pussy, isn't it Katherine?"

"Yes, Sir, it is your pussy, oh God!" She was really rubbing hard now, and trying so hard not to cum.

"I think that at least a few of them will follow us, as I walk you out, with my hand under your skirt, making sure that pretty ass of mine is showing. I will walk you over to this very truck, I will make you strip before you can get in. They are all watching you now, cunt. Can you feel them watching you, Katherine?"

"Oh, Yes, Sir, I see a bunch of hard dicks hidden by their pants, I see a few dripping pussies, Sir. What would you make me do Sir?"

"You would do anything I told you, wouldn't you, cunt?"

"Oh God! Yes, Sir anything!"

"I would make you get into the seat you are, right now, and you will be naked, remember that slut. I would make you do just what you are doing right now. They will all be looking in on you and that pretty pussy. I will try to get them to chant "cum" for you, and then I would let you cum, for them all to see. Do you want them to see you cum, slave?"

"Yes, Sir I would love for you to make me cum with all of them watching, Sir!"

"Would you like to cum now, Katherine?"

"oh my God, I beg of you Sir, let me cum for you!"

"Close your eyes, let me know when you see and hear them watching you and chanting."

She closed her eyes, and by her expression I could tell she really could see them in her mind. Her hand was doing double time on that pussy.

"I can see them Sir!, I can see you too, Sir, controlling my every move, my every feeling, you control it all for these people to see Sir. I want to make it good for them and you, Sir, I need to do it for you Sir! Please?!"

"Cum for us, Katherine, NOW!"

She started shaking harder and harder. What started as a low moan, turned into a full blown scream, as her pussy sprayed her cum all over my glove box and carpet. It took her a full three minutes to finally start to come down.

She was absolutely beautiful.

I made sure that I made eye contact with Daryl

I then growled, "Now THAT was fucking hot, bitch!"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Hands back to your sides, slave!"

"Good girl. Linda, time for round two. You may take a little bit more time, because as

you do it, explain rule #3 to her"

"Yes, Sir."

Linda leaned in to start the second 4 pointer. As she took the right nipple into her mouth, she sucked hard, and added a little bite.

"Rule #3 is called the "Down" rule, you pretty cunt." She said this as she kissed her way to the left nipple, giving it some rough treatment.

Linda decided to slowly lick and kiss her way down to Katherine's pussy, giving her time to explain.

"The "Down" rule, means that anytime that Master says "Down" you instantly drop to your knees, pull out the cock that owns you and give it the best blowjob you can, and you always swallow...Always."

Linda was licking her way back up for the kiss "Listen close to what I am telling you. If you are in the middle of the mall, A parking lot, a Theme Park, even in front of your own parents, Anywhere, and I mean ANYWHERE! You don't look around, you don't even think, you just do it. Your only purpose is to please your Master."

Linda was now tongue deep into Katherine's mouth, and they both were moaning.

She broke the kiss just long enough to tell the slave, "And he WILL do it, baby, trust me. And the scenario, that you came so hard to? Yes, oh Yes, he will do it. Been there , Done that! And I can't wait for the next time, that is how much of a nasty, owned whore that I am."

With a last run of the tongue across Katherine's lips, Linda told her "We all love you, Baby. Always."

Linda backed out and said to Daryl "Make it good for her, Baby."

Daryl leaned in and went to work. He was in a hurry to get to her pussy, so spent very little time on the nipples.

"Bitch, Linda told you to make it good for her, didn't she?"

"Yes, Sir"

"Then start over, and make sure those nipples feel loved."

"Yes, Sir"

When he was able to actually get to her pussy, he was like a cat with cream. I had to tell him to move on to point 4, because I could feel Katherine shaking hard, trying not to cum.

Again he tried to make the kiss gentle, but the little cunt wasn't having it, She did her best to suck his tongue right out of his mouth.

He finally broke the kiss and asked me, "Can I tell her, Sir?"

I nodded. And he told her "We all love you, Baby"

Now, I had a truly evil thought.

"You two back up so the cunt can get out and lean in like the two of you have done."

Once she was out, I told her to lean in and look at me "Do you have any idea what you are going to now, Katherine?"

"No, Sir."

"Really? I think you do, but you are afraid that you will be right, aren't you cunt?"

"Yes, Sir"

"You see I have this little problem. It seems some little slut got in here somehow, and sprayed pussy juice all over the front of my dash, and on my carpet that I had cleaned just yesterday. Now, if I could just find this little slut, what do you think I should do with her, Katherine?"

"I think you should make her stay naked, and make her clean off all of her pussy juice, using only her tongue, and make sure she has people watching her shame herself, Sir."

With a very evil grin, I said, "The little slut better start doing just that little thing, right now!"

Katherine did not hesitate for a moment, she was all over that dash licking her cum off of the surface with her tongue. Even I felt an immense pride in my new slave as she showed that she was "All In".

I couldn't resist turning up the heat a bit "Linda, you have my cunt's pretty little ass in front of you. Whenever you think she is slowing down, or losing focus, Slap that ass with every thing you've got."

"Yes, Sir" She had an evil little grin herself, "I haven't forgotten the ass whipping I took for her tonight. You hear me, baby?"

"Yes, Mistress"

I think Linda and myself were both surprised that she had picked up on it so quick.

"You've got the dash shining real pretty, cunt. I think you need to start licking your nasty cum up off of the carpet now."

"Yes, Sir"

SLAP! "you are slowing down, slave. Don't piss my Master off!" SLAP!

"Yes, Mistress, Thank you, Mistress"

By the time she had licked every inch of the carpet on her side, she had racked up about 20 hard ass slaps. I would be willing to bet that she had slowed down on purpose on at least 10 of them.

"How does my slut's pretty ass look, Linda?"

"It is a bit red from the spankings she took, but it is just as pretty as ever, Sir"

"You think she enjoyed them, Linda?

"Oh, Yes, Sir, the little slut's pussy is leaking all over the ground under her, Sir"

"Tell Linda how much you appreciate her helping you out, cunt."

"Thank you so much, Mistress. I love you for helping me keep Master happy."

"You are welcome, Baby."

"Daryl get her clothes out of the back and give them to her."

"Yes, Sir."

Once he handed them to her, I said "You can get dressed now, Katherine. But no panties or bra, no undies at all, remember?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I'll leave it up to you to explain to your hubby, how you lost your under things."

"Yes, Sir. But, I am supposed to spend the night over at Mary's, You know, "Girls Night Out" and all, Sir."

"Good, good, don't tell her anything except that you talked me in to giving her another chance, understand cunt?"

"Yes, Sir."

I told Linda and Daryl that they were on their own time now, and they were to go home and fuck each other's brains out.

I couldn't resist saying, "If you two actually do make it up to the moon tonight, bring me back a rock."

They both laughed and said "Yes, Sir. Goodnight, Sir"

They got on Daryl's bike, which was quite nice BTW, and disappeared into the night.

I got out of my truck and walked over, put my arm around Katherine's waist and started walking her over to her little import. About ten feet from her car, I noticed that the street light lit this area up pretty brightly.

Again, I couldn't resist.

I simply said "Down."

It took a moment to register, but when it did, she was down and doing her best.

Her warm mouth had me close , very close.

My last thought, as she took me over the edge was;

Yes, it IS good to be the king.

But, it is fucking awesome to be THE DEMON!