It Was All Her Idea!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started reading emails. She was playing my part for whatever reason. I guessed that the idea of guys wanting to fuck her was the turn on for her, but what was her limit? There were a lot of photos of guys with their cock out. It was funny the urgency and how every one of them thought they should get to fuck her, with some of them willing to fly across the country to get some of that pussy. That was what she had going on, having guys saying how much they wanted to fuck her and pictures of cock. Some with their cum across her photo.

Maybe that was safe enough. She wasn't actually fucking anyone. It was working to my advantage. My wife was a genuine hot wife for me and a MILF for everyone that wrote. From the looks of the hardon I've been stroking Janet was going to be getting that third load of cum she was wanting.

I read some from her sent file. She was seriously trying to learn about these men and to lead them in to saying more things about fucking her and getting more cock photos. She must have been feeling good about herself. Some she had answered had offered to pay to fuck her and several of the cock photos were from black guys. Her replies made it sound like her husband wanted her black fucked.

Janet ... you naughty, naughty girl.

All of her emails were marked read. All were still replies to her alleged husband that seemed to be third and fourth correspondence about her getting fucked. A few were new and started new messages about men fucking his wife.

I checked the trash. She had another hundred or so in there that she had deleted. A quick check showed those men must have not got her pussy soaking.

I needed either to jack off or go fuck Janet. Not a hard choice knowing what was waiting for me. I turned off my computer and went quietly to our bedroom. She was a little surprised as I actually had intended to sneak up on her. She almost slammed her computer shut and put it aside like she had been caught doing something wrong. When she put her computer down she made sure I got a great pussy from behind view of her snatch.

"Well, hello stranger are you here to fuck me?" She teased.

"I wonder, Sweetheart, what's brought on all this action in the bedroom?"

I had to ask. She dodged it nicely.

"I don't know I guess I'm just in a mood."

I tried to lightening the moment.

"Did you leak out on the sheets?" I teased.

"Not a drop. Now fuck your wife."

Indeed her pussy hair and outer lips seemed to be spill free. By now I was wanting to fuck her as much as she was wanting it, and God, was she wanting it. After the first few strokes cum was running from her as I resisted the urge to pound her cunt and tried to keep it at a steady pace. Me losing my load was possible from the time the head of my cock slipped into the wetness of her. After a couple of minutes she had to ask.

"Do you feel it? Are you enjoying your wife after two other men had fucked her? Are you a husband getting sloppy seconds?"

Janet, you know it's all me don't you. You said two other men."

"I know. The point is that you weren't sure the second time if I had fucked another man. How about this time? Are you pretty certain I had fucked someone other than you?"

"I'd think I'd know. You're pretty wet!"

"Okay, let's say this. You are at work all day and come home. It's a regular night. I act a little frisky to keep you interested and we go off to our computers. Then you come to bed and I make out with you and suck your cock to get you really hard. Then when you start to fuck me, not knowing anything would be different, knowing me as your wife would you suspect that I had fucked two strangers or would you think that I am just really horny for some reason?"

"Like I said, I think I'd know."

"I don't think you would. After twenty years of marriage, the raising of the children, the work I do for the Church, when we were fucking just now would it have entered in your mind that finding me wet that you would think that I had this very day fucked two other men?"

My mind hesitated. Was it the answer to the question or was she telling me that there had been a time she had fucked two guys and gotten away with? There was only one answer. I could rethink it later, but my honest answer was ...

"No, I guess you are right. I would not have suspected. I would have noticed the extra slickness and assumed they was a reason that didn't involve you being unfaithful to me."

I tried to watch her eyes and facial reaction to see if there was any indication guilt. She wasn't saying she hadn't fucked other men. That fact was totally not in the conversation. What was I watching for? She is a woman. If she fucked some other guy there wouldn't be any guilt.

She was really getting set off. My wife had already cum once. Usually it was me done and her faking it and wanting me to roll off and go to sleep. Now I could see she was going to lose it again. It had to be what I hoped was the fantasy of multiple men.

"Fuck me in my cunt. Get me off, but hold back yourself. I need to cum, but I don't want this to end just yet."

It hit her hard. Most men would have sprayed cum all inside. Maybe someone grabbed my balls. I think what stopped me from cumming was the feeling of loathing I was starting to feel towards my wife. All this talk of other men fucking her, the sudden use of words I wasn't ever sure she knew, she was an absolute fucking nympho writhing around under me. It wasn't only loathing. This wasn't the woman I married and knew. The feeling of love towards her and the lust was tempered by the fact that I really was feeling hatred to the bitch.

The pace was slow now as I fucked into her. Her breathing still a little labored. She nibbled my ear again.

"Enjoying your sloppy seconds? You really can't tell how many guys have fucked me, can you?"

"No, I can't. You are right. I can't tell how many guys have fucked you."

I think it was understood. It wasn't tonight. It was how many guys had fucked her, period.

"You always told me it was two." I added.

"That's right. I've always told you it was."

There was a little bit of evil in her voice. She was about to cum again. I needed to fuck her and cum so this can end almost as much for my physical well being as what she was doing to me mentally.

I tried fucking her like she was a whore. Not her as the whore, but a real whore. I thought of the way she was flirty the most with Ted at our get-togethers. I don't think she'd ever fucked Ted, but Ted's wife Elizabeth that everyone called Betts was cute. Betts was shorter than Janet, boyishly built, skinny, but a real sweetheart.

My wife was about to cum expecting me to blow my load in her. Almost like a transition in a movie special effects I imagined myself fucking sweet little Betts. Just as my wife tried to cover a scream from her orgasm I fired my load into Betts. Well, not really Betts. Strangely, I had never wanted to put a load of cum into another woman like I had the feeling of just then. It was going to be hard to look Betts in the eye at the next party.

"Wow! Great finish, Honey. I felt that spurt way up in me. You must love sloppy seconds."

"Apparently not as much as you."

Janet giggled. I wondered if Betts was feeling some sort of cosmic connection a few blocks over.

"I'm going to need a shower for work."

"Go ahead. I'll just lay here."

She flipped her pillow under her ass and began tracing the cum around her open cunt with her fingers and pushing it inside.

"What are you doing?"

"I like it in there. I like being full of cum."

It was kind of an odd scene. I went to my shower. When I got out and came back to the bed the pillow was back under her head. Her legs were flopped open with just a trace of my seed up inside her inner lips.

"Are you going to shower?"

"I'll be fine. I'll shower after the kids leave for school. I like being the Mom full of cum around them."

I shook my head at her and got into bed. For the first time that I could remember my wife kissed me goodnight and pulled up the sheet to sleep in the nude. I got nudged awake in the morning before the alarm went off.

"Get up! You'll have to go downstairs and start the kids breakfasts and pack lunches for the younger two. I've got cum all over me."

It was pretty funny. Apparently you don't clinch your cunt while you are asleep. The mess was pretty extensive. Janet was gathering up the sticky sheets and headed herself for the shower. The kids and I usually leave for school at the same time and we didn't see anything of their mother. I kissed them goodbye and sent them off. I looked up the stairs and then left without saying anything to her.

That night she couldn't keep from smiling at me. I had all day to try to figure her out and knew no more than I did when I had left that morning. What the fuck had happened to her? After twenty years of being consumed by her fucking other guys before we married and me having no experience with another woman what did I have here now? I went to my computer in my office and she went to bed with hers.

The first thing to do was open her Yahoo! from my computer. She had several more messages since the night before. All of them had been opened but two and as I looked down the list one of those two showed it had been read. She was reading the message right now. She was getting off on the idea of being the "husband" trying to get his wife fucked. Some of the replies read as if I really had written them. If is was me I would have been asking the same questions.

Every time she would reply to someone new she would send the pictures of her tits and flashing her cunt. She had taken newer photos and added them the next time she would write to the men. I checked one her replies to one of the men she had written a few times. This one had one she said I had taken of her today.

"This is how her cunt looks from behind after I had fucked her."

Her cunt was slightly open and a small stream of cum leaked from the slit. All of me had not leaked from her during the night. She probably took the picture while I was getting the kids off for school. No fake photos here. My wife was showing them her pussy!

The last email clicked over to being read. I read her reply to the one before. She included the cum leaking pussy shot of her as every email now was from guys begging to fuck her.

"Cum on this and send a copy of it. When I narrow it down for her to make a choice I'll show it to her."

By the time my evening was over she had several messages back and forth with several men. The last message was the eighth man of the twelve she had emailed during the day and evening with her well fucked cunt photo returned covered with their cum.

When I got to bed she put her computer down. She had been naked under the sheet with her boobs exposed. I undressed and moved in beside her. It seemed alright now. I wanted to fuck her. As I moved towards her she opened her legs. We kissed and I glided between her pussy lips and started to fuck her. After having read her emails she was understandingly worked up. Her pussy felt good as it urged my cock into her.

"Do you miss your sloppy seconds?" She teased.

"You're still pretty wet."

"Well, I've been thinking of you."

"What about me?"

"I think you wouldn't be up for another night like last night."

I had to laugh a little. She seemed like a wife again even though I knew what she had been up to.

She nuzzled into my neck.

"Fuck me. Cum in my cunt for me."

It only took seconds after her dirty talk for my balls to churn a load into her. Janet came hard right along with me. She was smiling up at my face.

"Wow! Your load really set me off. I guess I'm your little cum princess."

She put on some tiny panties that she must have just recently bought and got back in the bed with nothing over her tits.

"Let's see how I do tonight."

The next morning we got up together. My wife came near me bare breasted and pulled down her little panties enough to show me the crotch. There was a thin line that was probably as much her juices as what I had put in her.

"I guess I did pretty good keeping it in there."

She kissed me and planted those hard nipples in my chest. Her tongue came after mine. I ended the kiss and sucked on her hard nipples before kissing my way down to her navel on her flat tummy. I think she would have left the kids downstairs fend for themselves had I just pushed her back in the bed and fucked her. Instead she gave me a smoldering look, put on a pair of Capri pants and pulled on a light sweatshirt to cover her tits before heading down to the kids.

When I got home she was wearing the same thing. Getting me off from the kids for a minute she showed me cum in her panties. The thin line was a nice puddle and more was still damp in her pussy hair. I looked at it and back to her face. She winked at me.

"Oh, you didn't go any place today?" I asked, referring to the mess in her undies.

"I did. I went to the grocery store, stopped by the mall, and spent a couple of hours with my sister at the store."

"With that mess?"

"I kind of like the feel of that mess."

Again she winked, pecked me on the lips and got back to fixing dinner. During the evening we were with the kids during bath times and television. I went to check on my wife's emailing for the day. Just like the other days she was pretending to be the husband and was sending new guys naked pictures of her as the wife. About a quarter of eight she came in to where I was on the computer. I switched to another screen although I sat with my back to the wall.

"I'm going to take a shower, but first I want you to fuck me."

"Before you shower?"

"Yeah, before I shower. Come fuck your wife."

It wasn't like she whispered it and it didn't sound like an option. I was pretty worked up from checking her emails. Some black guy had sent her a picture of what he said was a twelve inch cock. She had written back as the husband and said he'd love to see it buried in her and have him shoot his wife full of cum. She sent him the picture of her leaking cunt and he had already sent one back of it covered with a pretty large glob of cum on it.

I was sitting there with a hardon anyway that was going to be hard to hide. She almost sprinted ahead of me to the bedroom. The door was closed and my cock in her in a heartbeat. She giggled.

"See, this way you get your sloppy, sloppy seconds."

Minutes later she was urging me to cum in her. It was getting so easy for her to cum that she orgasmed twice before I could get off.

I made a casual pass through where the kids were while she got her shower. I went back to the computer. It was taking me a while to get through all of her fuck-my-wife emails. Out of the shower, she stopped by my door in her "Mom" gown.

"Just wanted you to know that I'm naked under here except for undies."

After getting the younger kids to bed she watched a program with the older three and I went to the computer. At ten she looked in the door at me on the computer and spoke.

"We have a problem."

"What's that?" Wondering if I had been caught.

Her voice lowered to a loud whisper.

"I don't have any cum in me."

It had been a couple of hours since I fucked her before her shower. Hell, after reading what she says to guys in the emails I was ready. I followed her in the bedroom and fucked her again. At age 39 and after twenty years of marriage I was finally on a honeymoon.

By the time I got logged back in to her email account she had already opened a couple of emails. She had come on the offensive with some of the first guys that had written her. Posing as the husband she was stating that his wife wasn't sure if she could handle a cock "that big". That got back a lot of responses that they knew she could or would enjoy as much as she could get in her. And, the other stall was that his wife wasn't sure she could cheat on the marriage, but was very interested. It was hard to understand how she could write some of the stuff she was sending these guys and everyone got that photo of her cunt with cum running from it.

She had worked herself into a bit of a frenzy when I joined her in bed. I think somewhere in her mind those guys were fucking her.

"Did you like your sloppy seconds before I showered?"

"Sure, it was great."

"Good fuck me again. Fuck your wife again."

Another hour and a half of reading what her nasty mind was putting out there had me more than ready. Her sloppy pussy was excellent. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if someone got to her before I did. Matter of fact, how did I really know that she wasn't still fucking one of those old boyfriends the very day I married her? Okay, that was pretty extreme, but seeing what was going on now could be possible.

Maybe that distracted me. I was fucking her when she asked if I could tell that some one else had fucked her. Again, I answered that it would be hard to be sure. My mind stayed on her fucking a boyfriend the day I married her. Maybe even after. It's not like we moved away. If they were local they still could be there. Fuck! They could have been at the wedding. I came back to reality when she bucked me around when she was cumming.

"Hey, what happened to you? I thought you would cum in me when I did."

She paused like she was angry, then snickered.

"Now you have to fuck me until I cum again."

It was really pretty good. My cum was in her from after the shower. This had been the third time she had cum. It was certainly feeling like sloppy seconds. We went on for maybe a half hour with neither seeming to need for it to end when it sneaked up on me and I lost it. Janet hit an orgasm even bigger than the earlier one.

"Toss me my panties when you get up."

I picked them from the foot of the bed. Another tiny pair, a different color that the ones from earlier today. She put them on and snuggled into the bed. I went to wash my dick and take a piss then fell in bed beside her. She moved in behind me and put her bare tits into my back. She showed me the panty crotch the next morning.

"Looks like two loads are harder to hold in."

The was more of a puddle this time. I thought she would go wipe and change her underwear. Instead she just pulled them up and got a pair of pants and a pull over shirt from the closet. Her tits stood so well on their own that she really didn't need a bra. It's just now that a bra didn't seem to be an important part of her wardrobe.

That evening my dick stirred a little when I learned she had taken her cunt full of cum to get the oil changed in the car, a visit to help her sister out in the store, and then visited a couple of hours with Betts. I don't ever remember her mentioning her going to visit Betts before. It was always a couples thing for us as Betts had a woman's intuition thing going about my wife flirting with Betts' husband. That plus I'd had a little fixation on Betts myself. I hadn't seen Betts since then since I imagined fucking her instead of my own wife although my idea of how she would look naked with my cock buried in her would frequently creep into my mind.

After the dishes were done my wife dropped me a hint to make an excuse to be with her before she took a shower. Dinner was different now with the kids and us around the table with me knowing my wife had spent the day with only a pullover shirt, pants, and cum soaked underwear ... tiny cum soaked underwear.

Up in the bedroom Janet peeled off her clothes and held her panties to my face.

"See what I did today."

There was a nice smear of our juices in the crotch.

"Very impressive."

"Well, I have fucked two guys."

"I'm not surprised. You are kind of a slut."

My wife enjoyed the game. Two guys would have been the two times I had cum in her the night before. My dick enjoyed it, too.

"Maybe you should fuck your wife. Put your cum in her with theirs."