It Was All Her Idea!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things have gotten tense. All the guys want to call her or video chat. She keeps adding new cunt shots to send to her men. Most are begging her to shave her pussy and promise to eat her out hours on end.

Every time I fuck her now it's from behind. No doubts now that I am a proxy fuck for one of the men in the emails. Although she hasn't sent a face shot of herself all the guys don't mind sending theirs. I'll have to admit unless they are faking their pictures most of them are pretty good looking and I have looked at more photos of men's hardons and cum soaked photos of my wife's pussy they have sent than I care to think about.

Its seems this is going to end badly. During the day I want to tell her that I know what is going on and stop all of this. My mind realizes that as deep as she is into this she'd lie about quitting and fuck them anyway. There is no reason to give up my ability to spy on what she is doing. Then when I am about to put my foot down I come home and end up shoving my cock in her instead.

Things shift again when I come home after a hard day of work. It had been the usual morning. I woke up to a wife wanting me to fuck her. She got up on her hands and knees. I banged her hard and put a good morning load in her. This was after I had fucked her twice the night before. She still made mention of what I had done as loads of cum from three men in her. Now a not unsurprising announcement from my wife.

"As soon as we can get the kids distracted I really need you to fuck me. I have a surprise for you."

That was intriguing to me. Not a lot of things could be a surprise from my wife any more. It was about seven when two of the kids were at friend's house and the other three otherwise entertained. Janet had me in the bedroom, my pants down, and was kneeling in front of me sucking my cock. Just as I was ready to send my load down her throat she stopped, took off her shirt and shook her C-Cups at me.

She left my balls kind of summersault over themselves and now she was bedazzling me with her tits.

"Okay, her it comes. Are you ready?"

I was scared shitless that she had fucked somebody. I nodded and off came her pants and then the underwear. She watched my stare and laid back on the bed with her pussy open to me.

"Do you like it? I thought with the cum from several guys in me this would make it easy for me to clean up. All that cum made my cunt hair scratchy."

There it was. My little bride's pussy all shaved clean. Not even the customary landing strip. This had to be about the men's comments in the emails. Easy to clean, my ass. This was for her email buddies. Fucking her wasn't a problem. Of course, her ass goes in the air for me to fuck her from behind. God knows who my cock was supposed to be attached to this time. Spurt, spurt, spurt went load number four into her.

She laid on the bed face first when I pulled out. Her ass looked nice and round with her lying there naked. I went into the bathroom to clean off my dick. When I returned Janet was still on the bed, but turned over showing me her bald snatch.

"Honey, be a dear. Go check on the kids while I shower."

She stood up and caught a handful of sperm and her juices that flowed from her cunt.

"Run along. When you come back I want you to eat my pussy."

I know my head snapped back to look at her. It snapped so hard my neck hurt.

"Oh, it's not going to hurt you. I'll rinse myself out real well. You won't get any cum on your precious tongue. I have to see what it feels like when you kiss all over my smooth lips down there."

The kids never missed us. I checked on them and went right back upstairs. My wife was in the shower. I could see her through the glass door, hand held shower head in hand, directing it right up her cunt. It was the first time since this all started that I saw her trying to get cum out from down there instead of get more in.

This was new to me. There had always been hair on my wife's mound. Now she lay spread legged waiting for my attack. She giggled as I approached. I kissed all over her bare snatch and licked the smooth skin. Her pussy had that sweet smell she'd had always let me get near, but not enjoy. Sometimes I could kiss her down there, brushing my mouth over her slit. But, when I'd try my tongue in her snatch I'd get pushed away with the excuse that she didn't want to cum like that. Then I'd fuck her.

Not this time though. As I kissed around the smooth skin her hands went in my hair and directed me towards her slit. The smell of her was there. Nothing of me. She had done a good job with that spray head. They was enough of her juices I was smearing my face in it. Running my tongue in it. Getting it on my tongue and swallowing an amazing amount of it. After several minutes and two very hard orgasms I moved up to shove my cock in her.

"No you don't!"

She squirmed away and reached for her shirt and pants. No underwear this time.

"When we come back up to bed you'll eat me again. Then you can fuck me, but not now."

Probably to tease she kept me at her side putting the younger ones to bed and then watching TV until ten and the other two's bedtime. After that I ate her pussy until eleven. If your face was in her sweet pussy like mine was you'd eat pussy for an hour, too. Then I got to fuck her. Then I got chased away.

"Go on. Go read your news, play your games, or whatever you do. Get out of here."

Of course, she had to get back to the emails and I was dying to see what she had done during the day. When I opened her Yahoo! account there were fifteen new emails and I assumed she had already opened one and was reading or answering it. When I checked her sent mail I could see why she had fifteen new ones to read. She had sent every one of the guys a selfie of her freshly shaved cunt. She decided to shave her pussy and fifteen guys got to see it before I did.

This is organized chaos. I might have some control. I read her secret emails and am amazed at what she does and what she writes to these guys. But, I have no idea what happens next. No control. There are several guys that could fuck her in the next couple of weeks if she doesn't tell them it is all a joke. Guy are making plans to come fly to Salt Lake, and drive down to Mill Creek to fuck her. Everything she writes encourages them.

Each guy thinks he is the one she wants to cheat with. They have no idea she sent fifteen other guys a photo of her shaved cunt. And, the picture does show cum in her. No one is expecting a virgin. The good thing is she will give no one a phone number. She tells them straight up that the contact is email only. So, in my favor she could dump her email account and she's just my Mormon wife again.

I read the rest of the emails. Every one says 'Come fuck me'." None say just kidding, no way you are getting some of this. My idea is to monitor and wait. I went to bed and starting waiting by wanting to eat her pussy again. Instead she wanted that "second guy" cum in her.

We got through the week and into the weekend. At the get together she isn't giving poor Ted the time of day. After letting his fingers in her pussy she isn't even letting him get close. Maybe it is the way that Betts glares at her.

Monday got scary. Some guy is writing that he will be flying in to Salt Lake airport on Wednesday. I check her response.

"Let me know the details."

Next email to him.

"Made plans yet?"

Jesus Christ. She's going after him now!

"Flight from Philadelphia to Salt Lake arrives at 8:10 your time. My first meeting is at two."

"What hotel?"

"Hilton Downtown."

"Email me room number."

"Will do. Looking forward to seeing you in person."

"Me, too. Want to see your eleven inch cock in person."

Shit. This is real. Her first fling with a huge cock is some guy from Philadelphia. I go through the emails with his address. Damn! A ruler laying next to his cock. Eleven inches. My wife is going to cheat on me. I looked back at every email they had ever exchanged. He seemed polite compared to most of the lurid comments the other men had made, and probably a good choice for my wife. He was a pretty good looking guy although I'm sure the picture of his cock is what brought Janet to make the invitation.

Would this happen? I couldn't see it not happen. Twenty years of marriage, five kids, and my wife is going to cheat on me. What if it was a bad joke? Maybe she found out I could read her messages and this would be her way of getting even. The Philadelphia guy could be a set up. Maybe that could be my way out. Extreme humiliation and a good scolding. That would be better than have my wife stray towards some strange cock.

I read some more emails to learn a guy from down in St. George wants to drive up to fuck her on Friday. I find her reply. She mentions that it's three hundred miles and offers to meet him part way.

"Sounds good to me. That will give us more time."

"How about Nephi? It will save you an hour and a half to two hours in traffic." My wife offered.

There were a few more comments followed by more emails. The point being that not only is my wife going to fuck some guy, but she is going to drive almost a hundred miles to do it. I checked the old emails between them and the fake ones that were supposed to be from me. This guy has eight kids with his wife and pretty much a Mormon. He claims his cock is ten inches and the photo looks like that is probably true. He has an oversized head on his cock and the shaft curves a little to the left. My thinking that if his cock was ten inches then the head on it looked like it belonged on sixteen inches. That was going to open up my wife's little cunt just getting the head in.

My heart was pounding in my chest. I went back to the email between her and the guy she was going to fuck on Wednesday. I caught myself staring at the computer screen and his cock photo. That was going in my wife on Wednesday. I'd fuck her tonight and again on Tuesday. By Wednesday night she wouldn't be just my loving little wife any more. Hell, by ten AM she wouldn't be just mine anymore.

Do I stop her? Do I tell her I know? I reflect on the whole situation. Out of the two things I can do only one. I could tell her that I know, but I'm not going to be able to stop her. Yeah, maybe for now, but she's going to fuck some stranger if not now, next week, or next month. Then I wouldn't know about it. The real truth that I had not admitted to myself is that I wanted the Philadelphia guy to fuck her. And, the guy from down state. And, anyone else she lined up. Shit!

I went to bed and fucked her hard. She orgasmed about four times and I was trying to teach her a lesson before releasing my seed into her. She put on her little panties to sleep otherwise naked. I used the toilet and got into bed with her. She kissed me good night and was soon contentedly asleep. I laid awake for hours thinking about her fucking someone else and wondering how she could do that to me and the kids.

In the morning I awoke with her hotter than hell, C-Cups planted in my chest and her tongue in my mouth.

"Fuck me, Baby. I want you to get your sloppy seconds before you go to work."

She got on her knees on the bed and put her face on her folded arms to drive the angle of her pussy higher in the air. One more morning and I knew the sloppy seconds wouldn't coming from me. Thoughts of it had her hurry to catch cum along with me. At that point I would have laughed if I left her with not enough time to get off.

"Little quick this morning, Sweetheart?"

"Sorry, you looked so good with your cunt in the air like that."

"Well, I made it, but just barely."

She kissed me on the lips and reached for her clothes. Same little underwear that had held my two loads from the night before. Breakfast downstairs was confusing. My wife was just a housewife again taking care that five children had their meal and got off to school okay. As usual I left a few minutes later. I never considered myself as a guy that cums a big load, yet there was my wife standing before me with three loads inside her. One more morning and the word "faithful" wasn't going to mean shit to her.

Tuesday night was a mess. My wife and Philadelphia guy were constantly emailing. He had begged for her phone number so he could text and talk to her.

"Sorry, fucking me is one thing, getting my phone number is another. My husband could get to my phone and read texts and I can't risk you calling me at a bad time. He's not going to suspect emails on a secret account."

I'm either not as stupid as she thinks or maybe just lucky. Then again, how lucky is a husband with a wife about to take four inches more cock that her can give her?

The emails get more frequent. He is telling her about his wife and family and she is telling about me and the kids like parents talking at a soccer match. Nothing negative about me except her lie about me being the one wanting her fucked and backing down. The comment that stuck was;

"I'm glad he chickened out. I don't think I want him watching me fuck another man anyway. It's going to be so much better just between us and our little secret."

Reading other emails there were another ten or so guys trying to make arrangements to fuck her. The one consistent theme of her writings left the idea that each guy was the only one. She lied had chosen this one guy from a list. He was the one guy that got pictures of her cum leaking pussy and seed splattered on her tits was what each was led to believe. Pretty much a thought that linked women; "I'm a whore, but don't want you to know about it."

Janet was on fire that night. Couldn't help myself but to fuck her twice which had become our obsession. Tomorrow she might welcome some one else's cock, but right now she was still mine to fuck. She went to bed totally naked and scooted up next to me. I questioned her about making a mess with her leakage during the night.

"I'm feeling pretty naughty. I'd like to wake up covered in cum."

The final morning that she was going to be mine arrived only she didn't try to get me to fuck her. She wasn't covered in cum although some had caked onto her now shaved pussy. No stubble there. She enjoyed shaving it every day.

"I'm going to grab a quick shower. Get things started with the kids. I have a lot to do this morning. I need to do some shopping and then I have lunch with two of the girls."

I grabbed a quick peek at her email; "About to board flight. Really looking forward to being with you this morning."

When my wife came downstairs she was wearing a dress she had worn to church. Normal makeup and no "fuck me" look to the way she was dressed. She talked with the kids and kissed them goodbye with that mouth that had been promised to suck a cock later in the morning. She probably had seen the email from Philadelphia guy saying he was on his way. She showed no sign of guilt when she kissed me goodbye. When I left I pulled in one of our side streets and turned around facing our street. Less than five minutes later I saw my wife drive out to her tryst at the Hilton.

Well, that was set. There was no way she was going shopping and lunch with friends. I went to work, my heart not in it. I almost asked my boss if I could go home. That would be worse than being at work. In a little more than an hour Philadelphia would be fucking my wife with his huge dick.

Ten o'clock came and went. Ten Thirty. She was letting him fuck her. No doubt at least one load of his cum was in her. Then noon, and time for lunch. I wasn't hungry. How many times had he fucked her and cum in her? Twice would probably be a low estimate, but maybe a second time would be one they would want to make last. I didn't have to imagine what it would be like for her to be fucking him and his eleven inches of hard cock. I knew exactly how she would react.

I drove to the library. My fear of keystroke loggers at work kept me from checking her emails from the office. I pulled up Yahoo! and entered her "wifethatneedsit" username. Then the "luvmyhusband" password. I guess she took her computer with her because there were answers to emails.

Him: "On the ground. Waiting in baggage pickup"

Her: "Already at hotel parking."

Him: "Anxious to get fucked?"

Her: "Aren't you?"

Him: "Can't wait to see you and hear your voice."

Her: "I'll need more than that. Don't forget why you are here."

Him: "In a cab. See you soon."

At ten minutes until nine comes this from him; Checked in. Room 1131. Don't be late!"

Her: "Meet me at the elevator. I'll ride up with you."

My life was wrecked. After wondering about her admitted lovers, which she said was two, now she has plans to fuck two new ones before the end of the week. Maybe I should eat a hamburger. My mind had started to settle the worry about something that was too late to change. No point in punishing myself for what my wife hand done. I wondered if Janet had gone for lunch. Maybe some place quick so he could fuck her again. She'd like the the daring of being out in public with another man. Someone that had stretched her out and filled her with cum.

Back at work things were getting a new focus. She was fucking other guys. All women do that at some time in their marriages. It's part of being a woman. Women like checking to see if she can still turn a man on and going too far. Or, the husband pisses her off and for that he deserves someone else shoving a cock in her. There are dozens of excuses. Every wife has someone she fucked after marriage. Why should I think that I wouldn't be that guy?

Two o'clock. Whatever they were going to do they were already done doing it. By 2:30 for sure. My wife would want to be home when the kids got home from school. I was contemplating my future as a cuckold husband. Having a wife with benefits on the side shouldn't be so bad unless she went big cock only and shut me out.

It was hard to go home. How would I react to an unfaithful wife? Would I be able to tell the difference in her had I not known about it? I watched her with the kids and watched her put the food on the table like a perfect Mormon wife and mother. She was wearing the same dress. Knowing how she loved her cunt loaded I bet to myself that she was filled with cum. After dishes she kissed me with lots of tongue and grabbed my hard cock.

"Want to meet me upstairs?" She cooed.

I looked around at the kids. My wife was smiling at me from the stairway. What was this going to be like? I followed her upstairs. The clothes came off. Philadelphia must have not been a biter. No marks or hickey. For the first time in over a week she laid back and spread her legs rather than get on her knees to be fucked from behind.

"This is different." A reference to her spread leg position.

"I've thought about you all day. I want to watch your face while you fuck me."

What had always been a tight slit now had some gape to it. Not a lot. I bet she didn't know I could see his cum in her and a little dribble out of her cunt. Her days of holding cum in her all day were over the way he left her pussy after stuffing it with eleven inches of cock. I tried to visualize what they did and found it all too easy to do. My unfaithful wife wanted fucked. Maybe letting me reclaim my territory.

She was tighter than I thought. I had imagined myself flopping around in there. I think she could have fucked me and I would have never known. There was no doubt he had fucked her. The sloppy seconds she wasn't mentioning were sloppier than when I had fucked her three times. She was watching my face to see if I could tell. I was watching her to see if she was faking it or thinking of Philadelphia. I don't think she was faking it, but Philadelphia was most certainly on her mind. My load spurted in to join his.

Major error on her part coming up.

"Did you like your sloppy seconds?"

The look on her face was priceless. She had forgotten she had showered that morning before rushing from the house. One of her fixations about me fucking her after some other guy had tripped her up. She had a little fear in her mind that I knew. I knew that whatever I said she would lie her way out of it rather than tell me the truth. When she reached for her underwear cum ran from her in a large glob. She wasn't tight enough to hold it in any more. She grinned at me sheepishly.