It Was All Her Idea!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got on the bed on her knees. I waited for her to lay down and spread her thighs.

"What are you waiting for? Fuck me from behind."

In our twenty years of marriage I hadn't gotten to fuck her from behind but maybe a dozen times. She said it wasn't natural. She didn't want me staring at her asshole. Not tonight though. She was wiggling her cunt at me. I got to slip it in from behind. I got to hit a different spot and it felt like it went in a little deeper. Janet wasn't holding back. When I emptied my seed into her she was cumming for the third time.

"How did you like me after I had already been fucked by two guys?"

She grabbed her panties and pushed them against her slit as seed and her own woman juices started to surge from her slit.

"Wow, Honey! Whoever they were they must have been really good."

She smirked to me and went towards the shower only to turn and give me the middle finger salute before closing the door.

Back on the computer I could see that she had gotten and answered a lot of emails. This email shit was making her hot. I wasn't going to get a break for quite a while. A couple of years ago she switched birth control so she only had four periods per year. There wouldn't even be a break for that. After the kids were in bed she had me fuck her before we started on our computers.

"I really need some cum in me."

With her always being horny from writing to other men and having dozens of photos of her admirers cocks on her hard drive it was easy for her to want to fuck even if it was just her husband pounding her. Reading what she would write to other men kept me hard and ready as well. We really had hit on something, and it benefited us both. She never gave a hint of her emails and I never let on that I knew her every move.

At bed time she wanted me to fuck her again and even sucked my cock almost down her throat to be sure I was totally hard. Between me reading those nasty emails and the occasional thought of me fucking Betts eliminated the totally hard problem.

The morning brought a game changer as she woke me up a little early for me to fuck her again.

"When you come home tonight we can fuck with three guy's cum in me."

Afterwards I watched her put on panties, Capri pants and a sweatshirt with a Brigham Young logo.

"What's your cum laden little pussy going to do today?" I teased.

"I'm going to get my hair done this morning. Then the five of us girls are going to lunch, then three of us are going to do some cleaning and stuff at Church."

I pictured her doing all of that with my three loads of cum in her. I almost wanted to fuck her again.

That night her panties were a mess. I fucked her full of that fourth load and she went nuts when I made her cum.

The next two weeks went pretty much the same. There wasn't a day when I didn't fuck her at least twice. The before work fuck got to be a favorite when we did it. My wife went out every day with cum in her. Sometimes she made stuff up to do so she could go out. Twice we met up with our group. She had three loads of my cum in her the first time around our friends as she says she could feel cum moving around inside her.

It was a Saturday afternoon that would last until evening with a cookout. As luck would have it is was at Bett & Ted's house. Every time I'd be near Bett I'd want to throw her down and fuck her. My wife was doing okay. All the men were falling all over her. She was projecting a "fuck me" vibe. I think I caught Ted pass behind her and run his hand across her ass. Then when she was fixing hot dogs for the kids she leaned over his shoulder to reach the table and planted a C-Cup in his shoulder blade.

Ted didn't miss the softness of her tit from not wearing a bra. The only thing between him and bare tit was a thin sweatshirt. My wife was definitely playing off the three loads of seed in her. Leakage from the day and her flirting with the guys had to have created a sticky little pool between her cunt and her panties. She turned my way when she stood back up. She knew she had been caught. The look on her face told me the look of guilt from being caught turned to anger like it was my fault she got caught teasing. Women!

I went in the house to take a piss. The guest bath was down the hall past two of their kids bedroom. I stood there with my dick in my hand thinking about how my wife was acting out there. It tied in with how she had been acting lately. Now Ted was a player in the game. Her putting the nipple on him and me thinking I saw him run his hand across her ass wasn't making me happy. If I was mad why had I finished taking a leak and still have my dick in my hand? I was hard and a couple of strokes would have put a load in the toilet.

Meanwhile, when I went back outside my wife was looking kind of sheepish. I'd find out why later when we got home. We were home by 7 o'clock and the kids had scattered all directions. That's when she told me that she had teased Ted by planting a tit on his shoulder.

"Did you see me?"

"Yeah, I saw you. Consider yourself caught."

"Are you mad?"

"No, I don't think so. Just don't let him fuck you."

"You might be mad at this. When you went in to the toilet I went in to the kitchen, In that brief time Ted came in and had put his hands on both tits and felt them up. Then he says;

"Boy, they do feel as good in my hands as they did on my shoulder. I didn't think you could be wearing a bra."

I let him play with them until I heard you flush the toilet. It was maybe a minute. Then I spun and hurried out the door.

"Hey, you're the one that started it." He scolded after her.

"Did you?" I asked her.

"No, he ran a hand over my ass rather boldly. I was running a little hot in a crowd of ten adults and about thirty kids bouncing around. My pussy was practically bursting with cum from three men inside me. He wanted to play a little game so I put a tit on his shoulder. I didn't expect him to come after me. We are all friends. I didn't expect that.

"But, you enjoyed it, didn't you?"

A look of guilt quickly turned to a look of defiance. I thought about what she said about the cum from three men in her knowing that all of that was from me.

"It didn't hurt anything." I assured her. "Ted needs to be wound up a bit every now and then. Just don't do anything that Betts can find out about."

She realized I had just given her a free pass with Ted as long as she kept it in control. I realized I needed to fuck her again. Before I could say anything she was taking off her sweatshirt and peeling down her slacks and panties. The crotch was covered side to side and I swear I could have wrung cum from them if I wanted. Even though I had cum in her three times I think the most of it was her because she didn't seem to know how to turn the juices off.

That night was another milestone. As much as I think she fucked several guys before we married I think Ted was probably the first other man to handle her tits in the last twenty years. In addition to that I had just fucked her four times since she showered and nailed her twice more before bedtime. In my wife's terms six men had fucked her and filled her with seed. She slept in a fresh pair of her little panty again that night and nothing else.

The next morning was Sunday. Janet showed that her panty crotch was dry after sleeping the night with all that cum in her. She told me that she had balled a couple of tissues to stuff up her cunt to hold in all in.

"Come on. We're taking the kids to Church."

It kind of blew my mind. I watched her fix breakfast and fuss over every one to get them ready. We were in our bedroom getting dressed. My wife took off the robe she had been wearing and fussed through her closet bare breasted looking for a dress to wear that wouldn't reveal that she wasn't wearing a bra. Finally one suited her.

"Like it?" She pouted.

"Like it. I think that seventh man needs to fuck you."

"Do you think we have time?"

That's when the youngest yelled for her through the door.

Church was crazy. I mean it was normal. Our friends were there and the usual crowd. It was crazy knowing my wife was naked under her dress except for a tiny patch of material that barely covered her slit. Normal was her talking to several men. Crazy was only the two of us knew the secret lying under that damned dress, that an almost naked wife was inches from them. Then there was Ted. He and my wife nodded to each other twice and when they stopped to speak I guess I stared looking for a clue to see if I had open Pandora's box. Or, in this case my wife's box, so to speak.

"I wonder what they are saying."

The voice came from someone standing right beside me. To my left and also watching was Betts. Oh, Shit!

"Pardon me?" I was trying to stall for time for a quick response while all the things I had wanted to do the her splashed around in my brain.

"I said, I wonder what they are saying."

"Oh, probably the kids, Church, or maybe about something from your party yesterday."

I was sure it was about the party from yesterday. Betts knew her man well.

"Watch her smile at what he says and his grin after he says it. Notice she leans in a little and juts out her chest his direction. I keep Ted on a short leash. You had better keep a close watch on your wife. He thinks he's still in high school. Janet looks like she is falling for one of his lines."

"Oh, I don't think so. They are just visiting." I tried to play it down although I knew Betts was dead on with her assessment.

"I know my husband and apparently you don't know your wife as well as you think. If they weren't standing in Church and there weren't several hundred people around she'd be fucking him ."

My mouth dropped at the F-Bomb from Betts. Maybe she was more of a woman than I expected. We stood together and watched as the conversation between spouses continued.

"She that little head shake, the slight flip of her hair? That's flirting"

Betts moved a little closer to me. Our bodies almost touching.

"Watch, that little laugh and her touching his arm. She's green-lighting him."

She grabbed my hand. Her touch sent a voltage through me that settled right in my cock. My social experience with women in the sexual context places me somewhere before a Junior High level. More like a six year old kissing the neighbor girl. Watching our spouses made it easy to tell they had an interest. They finally ended their little talk as my wife turned to walk away in the opposite direction of Betts and I. I could see her looking around to see if I had caught her. Betts wasn't missing anything.

"There! That little ass shake. Did you see her skirt move? She was rolling her ass at him like an invitation."

Suddenly we were facing each other. I'd never been face to face with Betts before. Her eyes were sparkling as she put the palm of her hand on my chest. I always thought she was pretty. Maybe the anger made her beautiful.

"Listen, watch your wife. She's more after him than he is after your wife. If you don't watch her Ted's going to be spurting a load out of his dick right up her cunt, I promise you."

So, I was on Cloud Nine. Betts touched me twice and used words I never thought a woman like her would use. Janet spotted us and started my way. Betts worked off into the room and found a seat for when all the talking started in services.

"What did Betts want?"

"She was watching you with her husband."

"Does she suspect anything?"

"Naw, I don't think so."

Mormon Church goes on forever. Kids all over the place. Usually it appeals to me as one big family. All I could think of was getting my wife home to fuck her. Or, maybe my choice at the moment would be potty mouthed Betts.

"So," She whispered. "Maybe I should have fucked that seventh guy this morning."

"Getting to you?"

"Yeah, Ted was talking kind of dirty."

"On? You couldn't have told that from here."

The following Friday night the guests were at our house. It was a little more terrorizing because my wife would be on her home turf. The week had been busy with her emailing and us fucking. She greeted our guests in a cum princess mood. Betts gave me a look and a smirk. Later the question was;

"Did you keep your eye on her?"

"Well, Betts. I work. So does Ted. You're home, Janet's home. What is there to watch?"

That's when we looked around and didn't see either one of them.

"See, I told you." Betts warned.

Then, there they both were. Janet said she had used the restroom. Ted said he had stepped out back to check on the kids. Betts and I played a little eye contact game the rest of the evening. So did my wife and her husband. By ten everyone had gone home.

"Betts thought you and Ted might be off somewhere together."

"About three minutes in your office."

"And?"

"He got behind me and put his hands under my shirt and played with my boobs. Then he surprised me by putting his right hand down my pants and put it right over my pussy."

"Did you move it?" Inside myself I was fuming. I knew she wouldn't stop him.

"No, he had his left hand working a nipple and his right hand was touching my clit. Then he pushed two fingers in me and finger fucked me about ten strokes. I pulled away and told him that was as far as he was going to get. Then he said I was awfully wet for someone that wasn't interested. I told that we had made love a couple of hours earlier and that it was you on his fingers."

"Holy shit!"

"It was funny. The look on his face looked like I had set fire to his fingers."

"Mess with my wife and you're going to get burned." We both laughed.

"Oh, God. I really need fucked."

She wanted it from behind. I had figured it out. She wanted fucked from behind more often. That way she could pretend whoever was fucking her was one of her big cock email pals, or in this case probably Ted. The main thing that kept crossing my mind was that she let him finger fuck her. Jesus. She got quite a little fuck me, fuck me, fuck me chant going right before she felt my cum spurt into her cunt. Then her orgasm hit her pretty hard. Yes, she must have been thinking about Ted.

I went to my office. She used her computer in bed. Plenty of emails on a Friday night. I read through what she had written during the day. She had sent more pictures to the regulars that thought she was the husband auditioning to get his wife fucked.

Then it hit me. I looked around my office. My wife stood in here and let Ted play with her tits and put two fingers in her. That was a step up. Could there be any way that the two of them could get away together. Betts and I got to be texting buddies. "Ted just left. Do you know where your wife is right now?" And, at other times from me, "Wife to her sister's house. Where's Ted? Between the two of us and sticking close at get-togethers pretty well shut down my wife and Ted from getting out of hand.

So, time passes. Maybe another month goes by. I should be used to my wife's secret emails between her posing as the husband and all these men wanting to fuck her continue. Good for me. Good for her. She keeps me worked up enough that I'm fucking her a couple of times a day minimum. Some days and nights get much wilder!

Then I notice something. Things are slowing down a bit onliine and some of her regulars aren't writing. I was especially captivated by the local guy with the ten inch cock she kept in nightly contact. I knew she was on the computer the same amount of time. Then, just messing around, I'm in her Yahoo! account looking at settings and I see an email for password recovery in case she needs it. There I see another Yahoo! account. "wifethatneedsit" and, it's got some numbers and symbols mixed before and after. I'm not telling the world my wife's other secret email account, "wife that needs it"?

Oh, Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck ... fuck! The last couple of "fucks" were screams inside my head.

In the old scam she was the husband looking for the man to fuck his wife that couldn't make up her mind. Now she is the wife that got into his emails and was writing these men on her own. Nice touch, Sweetheart! Now she is the wife that wants to fuck big cock strangers and her husband is the one that isn't sure he wants to go with the idea of his wife's infidelity.

I couldn't decide what to read first. Sent mail made sense. Who did she write first? A guy in Ohio with an eleven inch dick. Really, Janet? I'm not a shorty at almost seven inches. She's been cumming her ass off for weeks with me and the first guy she writes as the cock curious wife is a guy with and eleven inch dick.

Hi,

I'm writing to you directly. Don't you dare mention this to my husband. If he writes you again answer him politely and keep telling him you want to fuck me. I'm including a new picture of me that I took this morning. That could have been your cum running from my fresh fucked pussy.

So, this is what happened. He had this idea he wanted to see me fuck a guy with a big cock as you know. He had been after me since the kids were little. I agreed to let him post a couple of photos to see what replies he could get. I really didn't think he'd post his wife's tits and cunt on the internet.

But, there I was. He showed me the website. Instead of being embarrassed I got pretty worked up on knowing that strange men were seeing everything I've got. Then he started getting pictures of large cocks and the men are saying what they would do to my little pussy.

I surprised myself by getting turned on to the point that by about the third email I truly wanted to fuck some of these guys and learn what a huge cock would feel like inside me. The idea of taking a stranger's cum that deep in my cunt was with me at almost every moment.

After all this my husband is the one that got the cold feet. I've decided that when I fuck someone else I don't think I'll ever tell him about it. Here's a scan of my wet cunt I made by sitting on my husband's photocopier for you. Let me know what you think. There's a copy of selfies of me, too.

Love Janet

My stomach was in knots. The first thing I did was stare at my scanner. My wife sat naked there and sent the image? I went over and looked at the glass. No wonder my copies were a little blurry in the center. There was a thin layer that smelled like pussy on the glass. I clicked the attachments on the email. Sure enough there was her open cunt and ass in the scan. The selfies were just as bad. One was a close up of her tits with erect nipples with cum splattered across them. The other a lower angle view of her pussy with a long stream of sperm hanging down from her pussy.

Needless to say the answers to her new emails were loaded with offers. I checked back to the date of the first email she sent out. It was the Monday after she had allowed Ted's fingers in her pussy at our party. Okay, this could work out. I was fired up by the new angle of her being the teased and denied wife. My wife was wanting fucked two or three times per day and all of this personal porn show kept me ready and willing.

Maybe I should tell her I knew about the original emails when she pretended to be me. Let her know that I'm aware that is the reason for her strong need for sex. My real fear would be that she is serious about getting some large cock buried in her.

As things get worse my wife is getting messages about men wanting to fuck her that are willing to fly, drive, and maybe walk to Salt Lake City to get at her pussy. Her responses show no sign of discouraging them. Under her new persona as the wife that wants fucked she has over a dozen intending to come here to meet with her. So far there is one that will be in Salt Lake on business in another week. Several more here for various reasons over the next few months. On top of that some that can drive here in a few hours are just waiting for the go ahead.