It Was All Her Idea!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers

"See what you've done to me?"

Apparently this was a time to estimate how stupid she thinks her husband could be. Me? I wanted to get to emails. She nervously went downstairs to be with the kids.

There were other men's emails. I wanted to see anything new between her and Philadelphia.

Him: "You made me late for my meeting. Ha Ha!"

Her: "You made me late getting home to my kids. Not so Ha Ha!"

Him: "I had to walk in with everyone looking at me."

Her: "I had to be with my kids while your cum squished around in me and the way you loosened me I soaked through my underwear."

Him: "Is that a complaint?"

Her: "No, a thank you. Thank you for showing me what I have been missing. I never dreamed those last two inches were going in."

Him: "You're quite the little trooper. When I first saw that little cunt for myself I didn't think you'd get any of it in you."

Her: "Sweet talker!"

Hey, at least they were getting along well. I read all the other emails that she had opened. There were a few she hadn't gotten to at first. We spent time with the kids and tucked in the younger ones at nine. At ten I don't think either of us wanted to fuck the other. I would have been just as happy jacking off. Then we got started with me thinking of her fucking Philadelphia and her ... well she was thinking of fucking Philadelphia, too. It got pretty intense. She had cum twice before I put a good load in her.

"How do you like me now?" She asked.

I guess she was asking about the way she fucked me and the cum in her. How does a man act after having sex with his wife knowing that she had just fucked another man better equipped to do her good? This was real now. This was true now.

I nodded to her, removed myself and went to my computer after taking one last quick glance at what I once been just mine. Her cunt remained open, forever changed because she wanted to fuck a guy with a huge cock. The things that went on in room 1131 at the Hilton could not be undone, nor could it be forgiven.

What was next? Find out if she was still fucking Tom from St. George on Friday.

Her: "Still meeting me on Friday?"

Him: "Where do you want to meet."

"Pick a motel in Nephi."

Then it was back and forth about how much they wanted to fuck each other and how he was glad she decided to cheat on her husband. He told her it was the first time. She said, "Me, too." Tom from St. George thought he was alone in the competition. I was going over his cock photo. That outlandish head on that thing was going to do more to her than Philadelphia.

Email from Philadelphia Guy: "How about tomorrow? Meeting again at 2 PM. You can't make me late."

My wife's answer: "Can be there at 8:45. You had better buy me lunch this time!"

One thing about shadowing emails between your wife and her lover is that it can give you a hardon. I was wanting these men to fuck her. Turning in for the night she didn't act like she wanted me to fuck her. She snuggled in naked and close. After a few kisses she delivered me the message.

"Want to take a break for the rest of the night?"

In the morning she showered again. I hung around a few minutes later than normal to mess with her mind. It freaked her out. Skirt and blouse this time. Said she was stopping by to help her sister later. I knew in less than an hour later he'd been fucking her guy in Room 1131. I wondered where they were going for lunch.

The morning dragged by. At eleven I knew she had been fucking him for a couple of hours. By noon I had spent three hours with the picture in my mind as to how his huge cock looked pumping in and out of her married cunt. Even if he was taking her to lunch there would be time enough for him to fuck her another time or two. Finally at two o'clock it should be over. He had his meeting. She had to beat the kids home. How many times did she fuck him? How many times did he cum in her?

Went I got home after work it was show time. He interaction with the kids, preparing dinner, even talking on the phone to a couple of her friends and a call about snacks for the soccer game on Saturday. I interact while closely watching my wife. I see little changes in her mannerisms from the cheating and what eleven inches of cock had done to her. Most noticeable was her standing with her legs a little farther apart and her walk resembled someone trying to walk on both sides of a pole. Whatever Philadelphia had done to her yesterday the effects of today actions were going to be a little more permanent.

How does a wife cheat like that, take all that cock in her, all that cum, and not just implode into a crying fit and a sobbing confession? My wife was acting like it had been just a day of motherhood, which I guess it was. Most wives can do it with no problem. Your wife has probably done it. It's the nature of who they are.

The betrayal is hard to take as I watched my wife in her usual good Mom activities. What is the difference in her? The kids don't seen to notice. What about my part? Sure, she fucked some guy, but if I didn't know would it make a difference? She could probably pass the super cunt test if I wasn't paying attention. Super cunt! That's a phrase sticking with me. We'd see tonight what the second day of fucking Philadelphia's eleven inches would have on her.

The night before when I worked my way towards the computer it was more her idea than mine for me to fuck her. There was that little slip up about sloppy seconds that she thought I had missed. This time she stayed tight with the kids almost seeming like she was trying to cover for what she had done. I had my time alone to check her emails.

She had been busy. First with Philadelphia guy with him begging to fuck her for the third day. Apparently she had told him she had things at school for the kids in the morning. Unknown to him she had another guy lined up.

"It was a good idea for me to stay behind and shower before I left for home. With all the cum you put in me I still soaked my panties. I don't think it was as much the quantity you filled me with as to how far in me that made it keep running out. That plus after your cock has ruined me I'm a different woman down there. I cleaned up but left enough of you inside me for when I fuck my husband tonight. You have no idea how hard I got off last night when he fucked me and I knew your cum was deep within me.

I liked what you said about calling me your girlfriend at lunch. It was wicked to be out in public and acting like a fresh fucked teenager with you. I can't wait for you to be back in Salt Lake in six weeks. Your big cock makes my pussy wish it was sooner."

Philadelphia even tried to get her to make up an excuse to come to him so he could fuck her properly for a week. She gushed on about how she wished she could. He said he could get away from his own wife enough to fuck her every morning and night.

Next item was to check on Tom from St. George with his long, curved penis with what looked like it had something the size of a tennis ball for a head. It was hard to believe my wife wanted to try that as her second choice. Plans were made and on schedule. She was still meeting him at a motel. She sent directions where to get off the interstate. Tom from St. George was going to get to fuck my wife there.

Since she had showered at the hotel before coming home there weren't real sloppy seconds. Sure she was slick because Philadelphia had definitely put loads way up in there compared to my old point of delivery. And, my old point of delivery on a lucky night would find me giving her cervix a little poke. Now that thing was another four inches up inside her.

So I had her after she'd had a full day of getting fucked by an eleven inch penis on a guy from Philadelphia. I don't think I hurt her any. I got off. She got off. Both of us for the same reason. She had fucked a stranger. Was it good for me? It was better two days ago. She had me fuck her with me on top so I wouldn't get a get look at her trashed cunt. Plus, she wanted to watch my face. I don't know how she does that. We took about ten minutes to have sex and nary a bit of guilt showed in her eyes.

Philadelphia and my wife exchanged several emails when I got back on my computer to watch them go back and forth in writing how great each other was, etc. etc. etc. etc. He would be out to fuck her again later.

She teased several other writers. None of them knowing she faked the first emails from a husband that changed his mind about having another man fuck her. All of them thinking they were the one she'd fuck it they could just get to her. That's when it occurred to me that my wife was a predator. Not so much in the sense as an old pervert preying on a young girl, but my wife was preying on the sexual desires of these men. In a sense even myself had become the hunted.

All of that aside, it's funny how one can be such a philosopher when his wife is cheating on him. There was the matter of Tom from St. George fucking her tomorrow. She sent him a photo showing how she was making herself ready for him. From the time on the email she must have put her camera phone between her legs after she got home and before the kids arrived. I guess it I was lucky that I fucked her seven hours later because Philadelphia had her cunt cranked wide open.

The conversation flowed from sex and her lady parts to family and things of personal nature. I'd guess that since Tom from St. George was from Utah she felt more akin to him. She goes through her email charade like she was the victim of a crime.

"Well, I knew my husband was wanting me screwed by a guy with a big cock. He showed me a lot of photos of guys cocks and then never followed through with it. I mean it was his idea, got me interested, then left me hanging. He gave the okay, then shut it down. I don't feel any guilt about fucking you behind his back."

The trip to Nephi was set. She'd get fucked again Friday and the list of email candidates trying to get to her was growing. At least the guy went with the nice motel instead of the Motel 6.

I'd read each email after she had opened it and then read each sent reply. It sounded like bar talk between a potential john and a hooker. Having my wife write things like that had me interested enough that when I went to bed I seriously wanted to fuck her again. Her thoughts were the same for no doubt the same reasons. We went right at it.

There was no reason to believe the woman had not had a rather large cock in her the last couple of days. Her pussy was all right, but she couldn't hide it's heavy use. It was easy to pretend not to notice.

The next morning she fucked with me by going downstairs in pajama bottoms and a sweatshirt. No shower or mention of having some place to go during the day. I don't know when she would have made a change in plans unless she had gotten up in the night to email St. George guy. There was no way for me to get to my computer. I had no idea if she was fucking him or not. She sent me out the door with a kiss on my lips and two loads of my cum that was going to be hard for her to hold in.

The day was a little different. The two days before I knew she was fucking Philadelphia guy. I went all day with no idea if she was fucking Tom from St. George. My mind was wanting that big cock head up inside her along with appropriate amounts of cum. She made herself into a little tramp. No reason to stop with just one guy.

She seemed a little giddy when I got home. The kids were all around and she was being super mom helping with homework and settling arguments while preparing dinner. She gave me a wet kiss and patted my butt when I walked away. If she had gone to meet St. George during the day she was back in the same clothes she was wearing when I left.

My wife was playful giving me little smiles and a couple of winks. Her eyes sparkled. She gave me a couple of hugs from behind making sure I knew those C-Cups were braless under the sweatshirt. None of the actions gave me a clue as to whether she had been fucked or was wanting fucked. Either way she had me ready.

Putting the younger kids to bed gave me the chance afterwards to finally get to my computer. Janet had remained playful and sexy with her flirting and teasing, but when the younger kids were tucked she went back to watch TV with the others. I couldn't wait to log on to her secret emails. Hurry down and find the email address for Tom at St. George. Got it!

"You are no doubt still on I-15 on your way back to your wife. I showered at the motel after you left and tried to keep most of your cum in me. After what you did to my poor little married pussy there's not much I can do about you running out of me. On the way out I grabbed a clean wash cloth to sit on from a maid's cart. Maybe I should have grabbed a towel. When I got home the wash cloth was well covered in our mingled juices. You do cum a lot and filling me six times loaded me to the max."

No wonder she was so giddy. Now I knew the date went through. She must have flown around the house to shower and get ready to be in Nephi at 9:30.

"I couldn't have just fucked a more perfect woman. My wife always complains it's in too deep and there you are acting is if you wouldn't be upset if I could give you a little more. Cumming in you may have been what I was born to do. Thanks for meeting me and letting me to be the one that lets you cheat on your husband."

His answer came in at seven. After reading it I clicked the box to mark it as "unread". Still incoming emails from several guys. I logged in to the other account where she pretended to be me. Several new posts. She had uploaded several new photos of herself still being sure to not show her face. Same theme with hubby wanting her fucked yet not pulling the trigger to go through with it.

Ten o'clock again. Older kids to bed and the younger ones checked on as they slept.

Could not wait to get my dick in her to see how well used her pussy felt after swallowing up that enormous cock head. Big difference from Philadelphia guy the day before. Swabbing that tennis ball sized tip around in her had loosened her up. My wife found herself grabbing my ass to get more of me in her. She had kept some of his cum in her as if to say "catch me if you can". Why say anything and fuck our lives up forever? I dropped a little hint.

"You seem exceptionally wet tonight."

"It's been one of those days. I couldn't stop thinking about getting more cock in me. I probably feel like sloppy seconds for sure. A wife can want to fuck her husband, can't she?"

"Yes, and it does feel like I've cum in you three or four times already. You even feel a little loose."

That was no doubt one of the few times a man could tell his wife she feels a little loose and get away with it. Fucking a huge cock six times can do that to a woman. Shit. Three weeks ago I would have fallen for the whole big lie. I felt my cum surge up and fill in with what she had kept in there left over from her Tom from St. George. She put on panties and reached for her laptop. When she rose up the fabric outlined a seriously different cunt than the one I married.

Her first thing after I left was to get to Tom from St. George's email. She read the one I had remarked earlier.

Her reply: "My pleasure. You may find me waiting on your doorstep some morning."

"Come on down!!!!!!"

Her reply: " Hey, I did what you wanted. I let him fuck me with your cum in me. He noticed that I was extra wet and made some remark about me being a tiny bit loose. If he only knew why! Ha Ha! He enjoyed your sloppy seconds. I don't think my pussy will ever be the same."

"My wife has a real estate agent seminar a week from Tuesday in Salt Lake. She will be gone over night. Interested?"

Her reply: "You bet I am, but there's no way I can be gone after the kids get home from school. Another round in Nephi?"

There was some chitchat after that. Most of it my wife bragging about what his cock did to her. Janet had a pretty wild three days. She needed to put on the brakes. The next day was Saturday. My wife would be stuck with me and the kids for the weekend. She kept me teased up to fuck her. She carried cum from me and her Tom from St. George as best she could. I knew she didn't shower so she was both Mom and Cum Queen for the day.

Weird things were happening with email. One of her fellows was from Salt Lake City. Apparently some rich guy that lived up in the hills east of the city. He had been on her list for a couple of weeks. She let him know that he was the one she wanted to fuck to cuckold her husband. She was as much a lying cunt as most women. This guy was showing her a cock that he said was eleven inches. My wife was going to meet him on Monday.

That all said and done I'm going to relate just two more of her fuck sessions of what is now over thirty big cock men she has fucked, some of them several times. First let me say that my wife totally shut down neighbor Ted. The good news is that his wife Betts and I had become friends while trying to keep the two apart. Even though I feel like I am cheating on my wife I have fucked Betts several times. Same goes for a woman I work with at my job. Even though reading my wife's emails should give a blank check I feel guilt when I fuck this twenty-two year old married mother of three.

On the subject of young stuff, my wife had been putting off a kid from BYU. The kid is a ranch kid with a really huge cock. He writes her that her wants her to be the first woman he fucks. The taboo of him being nineteen and us having a daughter just turned eighteen made my wife stall him off until he sent her a photo of his cock with a ruler laying next to it. The tip of it was an inch beyond the twelve inch mark on the end. I gulped when I saw it.

The kid said he didn't have a class after 10 AM on Wednesdays. After seeing the photo my wife was making plans to meet him. He said he could get her in to his dorm room and fuck her there. The idea of my thirty eight year old wife fucking a nineteen kid with a thirteen inch cock in a dorm room made her crazy to get to him. That's happened several times. She can't get enough of it.

Finally I want to mention a forty year old bus driver from Salt Lake. The guy is black, really black. My wife was sweet to him in her emails, finally mentioning that color didn't make any difference to her when all he was going to do was fuck her, not get her pregnant.

"Wouldn't it be funny when I finally cheat on my husband it would be with a black man? Black cock buried in his white wife pumping her full of black seed. I can see my legs in the air now while you feed the head of your cock into me."

"You'd really fuck me?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll fuck you. How soon can we do it?"

That left me staring at my computer when she wrote it. I read the emails a dozen times. I never thought my Mormon wife would fuck a black cock. They agreed she meet him on his day off and fuck him. She even paid for a cheap hotel room. From the emails she fucked him over and over again. They have met three times now and it doesn't seem like it is going to end. The black cock is only nine inches. My wife seems to love it. There's another black guy on her list. I suspect she will soon be fucking him, too.

I don't know what kind of marriage we have. She doesn't know I know about all the guys she is fucking. On weekends we fuck each other a couple of times a day. Her pussy doesn't seem to be any more loose. Most nights when we fuck she has some guy's load in her already before I get there.

We have a family that does family things. No every other weekend shit because of a divorce. I guess it's working out. I've got Betts and my 22 year old from work on a regular basis. There's been three others I've scored with. Two from church and one of the kid's teachers from school. Right now I really happy. Really happy that Mormon women are easy to fuck ... even mine!

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,565 Followers