All Comments on 'It's Just a Game'

by stev2244

Sort by:
  • 420 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sorta weak

All he had to do was threaten a lawsuit at the beginning.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Like so many others

I'm disappointed by how the story ended, not so much that he married Lisa, but that the story went from 'some housewives out to get a bit of strange' to drugs, kidnapping and prostitutes

HDK commented that some suspension of reality is needed and whilst I'm happy to accept that the group of girls had convinced one another that the 3 for 1 deal was something that 'no sane and could refuse', especially the husband of one of the less attractive wives, to jump from meaningless sex to kidnap is simply too much of a stretch for me

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
WTF was this?

I have read one of your stories and it was really good. This was just a mess of retarded rambling with no ending. He is fine that he got drugged and kidnapped for a week?

Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice ending

cute. love the ending

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Cum

fan. Not sure you read the ending carefully enough.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Turned

out better in the end but some people need to go to jail. Would most faithful guys immediately divorce their wife if she brought up such a plan?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DO YOU...

the wife got her husband out of the way for a week and didn't screw Mario? I don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oops!

Missed the name change to Lisa as the wife. Then again, even if I noticed the name change, I may wrote it off as typo.

TailakaTailakaover 5 years ago
I wonder

If Frank could get Annette on kidnapping, assault (for drugging him), and attempted rape or sexual assault. At least threatening them might get her to capitulate to his divorce demands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The ending was too hidden

I think very few people missed that he had a new wife, Lisa, at the end. I totally agree with several others. Revenge is needed on many of the women and especially Mario. Sounds like a new hobby for the next several years.

covey56covey56over 5 years ago
Sorry

I read the story again. Sorry I give it a 5 star now.I

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Right, we all know Annette

was a whore and fucked the stripper, spineless cuck should have divorced her ass

I would have hiked my way out and had all of them arrested for kidnapping

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Didn't you all notice

That he's NOW married to Lisa. Assume that is the same Lisa escort he spent a week in the cabin with. From his last statements he very well could have had them all arrested or sued them or whatever... "Annette clearly saw the errors in her ways and I have to say I'm completely over it." Bottom Line: Annette and her stupid friends are gone and now he's married to someone else. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hey anonymous 12/13/18

... and...and...and... after your hike you would have taken a remedial reading class and learned how at the end of the story he was married to Lisa instead of Annette, which would have lead to you realizing how much stupidity and laziness you demonstrated with your comment.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Decent

A decent story, saved by the ending. Should.have dumped Annette when she mentioned the game. What is it with women named Annette?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Revenge by the law!

The moment he gets back to town he call 911, has the lot charged with unlawful detention! He has a witness and his wife if she's what she says. And Mario gets the staring role for suggesting the conspiracy.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
AS WITH ALL GAMES,,,,,

you have non=losers and some that just got beat, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Easy to miss the clever ending

Good job...Yes, more could have been written about events after leaving the cabin, but this clever twist is a good way to end it.

BBeinhartBBeinhartover 5 years ago
Maybe...

...too subtle for us dumbasses ☝🏻😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sucked beyond measure

A terrible ending. The guy should of just divorced his stupid wife.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
IF you can accept the weird premise of why the wife wants him to fuck another woman;

...once you can get around that REALLY BIG STRETCH (you know, kind of like light sabers and the Force or wizard schools and magic), then this is a terrific story.

5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How?

Without any phones out in the middle of nowhere, how could he let his idiot wife know he wasn't going to have sex with the call girl?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Husband is mentally ill

He turned down sex with three women? Seems unlikely. Most of us would jump on that deal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A breath of fresh air

I thought this was going to be the stupid cuckold type of story. Instead, it was well crafted with hooks and turns like a good story. I'm glad that it had a happy ending. 5 stars

ctdansctdansabout 5 years ago
Ahhhhh nice twist.

Took me a second read of the ending to figure out he did leave annette and ends up with Lisa, the escort from the cabin! Glad to see that because as soon as annette offered herself to the other husbands and even considered time with the dancer the vows were broken.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WTF!

Hated the so called ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Clever story ruined by the ending.

We miss the confrontation with his wife. THAT was the most important part of the story. That and his revenge against all her friends. I hope he sends his wife and friends to jail for drugging him. I hope something horrible befalls Mario. I hope all the other couples are divorced. But we don't know what happens. You stirred up a hornets nest with over 200 comments. Too bad you didn't finish the story.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
@anony 5/29 — WTF? A cuck? Did you read the same story?

He’s NOT back with his ORIGINAL “GAME” PLAYING wife, Annette. He’s with LISA, the hot former escort/student.

Unless you’re saying dropping the wanting to cheat so-so looking wife for the hot former escort (now supposedly monogamous) girl makes him a cuck. Then I guess you’re right.

oooooOoooooOooooo

A bit of a stretch for a premise, but once you accept that, terrific story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Worried

The only Annette around LW to turn down any man. Pretty good story on second read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
NFW!

Your ending sucked big time.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 5 years ago
I enjoyed this story!

I read it years ago and just read it again. It just gets better! It's a read *****!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow..... You really blew it on this one

Seriously, the story was gripping leading to a big blow out or confrontation of epic proportions !!! Then out of left field you totally screwed the monkey fucking a football.

The confrontation was left out, the Justice never defined, and the lasting punishment was denied the reader. You had a real good story going but you fucked it to a disappointing ending... even after rereading it and knowing he’s now with the escort you left out “HOW” he got to where he is now. Was that important....ahh, fuck yeah !!!

Too bad FTDS is not around anymore, he would have continued this story and put a proper ending to it.

Can somebody Please... Put a proper ending to this story !!!

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Terrible ending

I've just started reading your stories and so far they are great with a lot of originality but what happened to this one ? It was gripping until the last 2 paragraphs. I would, with respect, suggest you revisit this story and give an alternate ending.

She had drugged him and left him with no means of communicating then if he had done the deed she would have been jumping the studs bones in a flash. Then there was no follow up on the other wives and their marriages. Maybe his wife had already done the deed and the wives backed off as they were getting their turn with the hunk. Too much left unfinished. I thought he might have dumped her and ended up with the hooker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Holes in the story

Regardless of its irrelevance, the claim that the husband will have extramarital sex 3 times and the wife only once is untrue. On average, the wives will have extramarital sex 4 times. Once with the stripper, and 3 times with one of the other husbands.

Then there is the rushed ending. I really would have liked to know what happened with the other couples. Surely, not all of the other husbands were OK with this arrangement? And the drugging, attempted rape, the abduction, and the unlawful imprisonment - what happened after that? Did wifey and accomplices go to jail?

Just too many holes in the story for this to be good, unlike some of the other stuff from this author.

andyinozandyinozover 4 years ago
He divorced Annette

and married Lisa, the escort.

It's a great twist.

Some of you negative commenters need to read more carefully.

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 4 years ago
@How?

"Without any phones out in the middle of nowhere, how could he let his idiot wife know he wasn't going to have sex with the call girl?"

That was the point. Annette deliberately left Frank with no way to let her know he wouldn't have sex with the escort, so she would have plausible deniability while she and her buddies fucked away her marriage. I'm guessing the conspirators chose a cabin with no coverage anyway, just to make sure.

GA

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 4 years ago
So much disappointment

Because the author failed to write yet another tear-sodden, angst-ridden confrontation scene, or yet another scorched-earth revenge scene that would be implausible in a James Bond movie. There are precisely 9,289 of the former, and 7,536 of the latter, on LW already (and yes, those are the exact numbers as from today). Why should this author add yet another one? The people who destroyed Frank's marriage, including Annette, are all well out of his life, and he's doing fine. Why should he care about them? And if he doesn't, why should we?

Frank does seem to have rethought his position from early in the story on the wisdom of marrying a hot woman. I hope it works out for him: I rather think it will.

This is an excellent story, complete as it stands. It needs nothing more.

GA

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Say what?

He has a week off so they drug him and hold him against his will. Forget the cheating wife nonsense, all of those criminals should be punished. Every man and woman in that group of vampires. How would I follow this up? Each would never see it coming until it was too late. Horrible suffering before they begged to be put out of there miserable life. A house of horrors.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
One star

The premise was good but the ending was so botched. Even if you were trying to say he got divorced and married an escort, it wasn’t clear. The actual real wife needed more retribution

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Vicki

Read the end carefully. Then apologize.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Anon 9/24

Well sure but it’s a story. Let it go

peter944peter944over 4 years ago
Different

Very different from the typical LW fare, well written so 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Okay

Story line was great. Problem was the ending. New wife was predictable, though cool that it happened. However, you cut out the preceding chapters. What happened between the pickup at the cabin and the new wife? How about seeing the first wife's reaction to divorce papers? What about all of the other characters? Cuckold husbands, more cheating between the wives and their husbands? How many marriages survived?....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ending

Would have been a better story if we knew how the ending came about and what happened to the other women.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 4 years ago
WTF ?

What the hell happened to the ending ? Did you get tired of writing or of thinking?

I've never left this type of comment before , but this was just plain STUPID !

Nuff said !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why did he stay at the cottage for the entire week?

He could have easily gotten a ride into town from one of the neighbors.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
Anon, you must have missed the part when they said they were alone

in the middle of a huge forest.

There WERE no neighbours.

argeelogargeelogover 4 years ago
My first ever 1 star

You really blew the ending on this one. So many other good stories you’ve written too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
STUPID!

Most stupid story ever!!!

diver4422diver4422about 4 years ago

Did everyone miss the fact that he got rid off his wife and ended up with the escort Lisa?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent Story.....

.....And I'm really amused at the comments! Annette drugged him after he flatly refused to be part of the stupid "game", to coerce him into accepting it.It was a given that Frank would divorce her for her part in the events that followed So what if she didn't fuck Mario. She had had every intention of doing it! I was surprised at the apparent reconciliation until I read that his wife was Lisa. Enjoyed the story. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

The ending was a tad predictable, but I thought the whole premise was creative and well done. No need to burn anyone. Just live a good life with a good woman.

KRD19254KRD19254about 4 years ago

2nd read and just as good, +5*. After he was so adamant to NOT swap and his wife drugs him - I'd toss her to the curb too. Nice ending - but so many readers here missed it. A few more details would have been nice but the point was well made - use your imagination readers! Hooyah, Salute!

mainer42mainer42about 4 years ago
get some balls

Your story was fun and a great twist at the end. I am sick of anonymous critiques! If you cannot leave a trace of who you are then just shut up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmmmm

Great move he swaps a slut for a whore/ ex-whore.

I would have like to read the confrontation between the hero and his soon to be ex-wife even as a flashback.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Great story. Would love to see a sequel from A nettles point of view. Including her burning, and the other wives as well.

What a silly woman

COYSCOYSalmost 4 years ago
Real good

Good story, good ending. Your writing was great on this one. Like others, I would like to hear the wife’s side after she was kicked to the curb. Thank you

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
I just read this again...

...and I liked it more the second time around.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Bullshit

Wife drugs him and has him kidnapped, yes he was kidnapped. He somehow believes she didn't fuck the stripper and all is forgiven . Not in my world. Good stories but a very bullshit ending.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
My Bad

Ignore most of my previous comment and please accept my apologies. I miss read the wife's name at the ending. Now it is a totally good story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
???????

????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not as clever as you think.

I get that you were trying to do this clever wife switch “surprise” thing....... but it just falls kind of flat. It feels more like halfway through the story you just jumped straight to a two paragraph ending because you were too lazy to write the rest of the story. That’s JPB’s kind of laziness, although in your defence, you actually included an ending, unlike JPB. Unfortunately from me that laziness cost you 2 * to an otherwise great story.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago

i guess the ex went through with their game.

ErotFanErotFanalmost 4 years ago
So you finally dumped a wife

This was one of your better, more original, tales.

The ending was somewhat abrupt. I would have liked to hear a three way discussion among Frank, Annette and Lisa after the reunion at the cabin. Some description of the fallout among the members of the group. Short changed husbands, exasperated wives, ostracized Annette, twice used wives, etc. It would be interesting. It could be an epilogue or another whole story.

Oh well. Perhaps this story's muse has no more whisperings.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsalmost 4 years ago

I must have missed it. How did Frank know Annette didn't have sex during the week?

MFH

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Reading again, and this story gets better with every read.

LoejtcLoejtcover 3 years ago

The author is a superior technical writer. Rarely is he pinged for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. His stories flow logically and are easy to follow.

My difficulty with this story is suspension of believe. I can’t buy the theme of eight wives lusting for a male stripper and willing to have sex with other partners just to have a one night stand with him.

When the escort, Lisa, says to Frank "You are one of the truly good guys. They do seem to exist and now I've even met one of them. Wow." And that statement was quickly followed by Frank reminiscing “We spent the following days: brooding about one marriage in trouble, studying, cooking, taking walks through the woods, sulking, looking incredibly beautiful, being depressed, sitting in front of the fire place and talking about everything under the sun. Of course, we didn't both do all of those things.” It was clear to me Lisa and Frank had bounded and would end up together.

I was also clear that Frank never judged Lisa for the way she earned money for her education. Lisa made it clear that she would stop “escorting” as soon as she graduated.

As to the question whether Annette physically cheated I tend to believe the note she left Frank when he awoke at the cabin: “I won't do anything foolish without your consent.” Unfortunately, Annette seemed to believe that anything short of physical sex with Mario was not foolish and didn't need his consent. Strange.

Personally, I think the author was trying to make the point that cheating doesn’t have to be physically consummated to be fatal.

Annette offered herself to other men without Frank’s consent. She also admitted she would have sex with Mario if given the opportunity. And lastly she actively participated in drugging and kidnapping her husband. No cock has to enter her pussy for him to have more than adequate grounds to dump her.

The story was complete as written. What happen to Annette and her friends is immaterial.

Although many commenters wanted blood i.e. drugging and kidnapping charges, a highly charged confrontation, etc., I thought that Frank might just send Annette a Thank You note along with the divorce papers. After all if she hadn’t yielded to her lust he wouldn’t be happily married to Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To mainefiddleheads

He was talking in the present about his new wife Lisa not the cheating one he got rid of.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

My anxious looking wife literally ran up to where I stood, her arms outstretched expectantly.

xx

It's Sunday morning,

.

As you gave us such a short rendition as to the fate of the slut, I will likewise give you a short score

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A lesson for all the writers here

Judging from the majority of comments for this story, it is a mistake to overestimate the level of reading comprehension on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Throughout the story

I expected someone to explain that mathematically the wifes get more sex in average than the husbands. Because the husbands get 3 times with an other wife, in average each wife has sex thrre times with another husband. Then the wifes get sex one time with this Mario.

stev224, Ich versuche seit Juni 2019 meinen Account zu aktivieren und bekomme leider keine Unterstützung von Lit, Laurel oder Manu. Falls du mir helfen könntest einen Beitrag im Tech-Support Forum zu erstellen, wäre ich sehr dankbar. Bitte schreibe mir kurz eine Mail an infosauger@gmx.at. Danke

carindenniscarindennisover 3 years ago

While I liked the premice of this story, I guess I'm a bit further into the BTB camp than thr RAAC.

The missing details of Angela's fall drop this story to the two star category.

OBSunSeekerOBSunSeekerover 3 years ago
He wasn't a Player

Frank needed to tell Annette in no uncertain words that being unfaithful would cost her their marriage. That if she had sex with anyone else, she would no longer have a home. It was time for her to make a choice.

Angela and the other women needed to be told that if Annette was unfaithful it would cost Annette her marriage plus, Angela and the other women would all pay a price. I would have thought the other husbands knew each other and Frank should have let them know – he wasn’t a player.

When he woke up the marriage was over and it was time for retribution. Angela and the other women who drugged him need to be first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hát ez nem volt a legélesebb kés ...

Csak jóindulattal is 3 csillagot ért Nekem,gyorsan össze lett csapva a vége,semmit nem tudtunk meg az egy hetet eltöltött nők otthoni együttműködésükről,s hogy mi értelme volt a férjet drogozni és elhurcolni ,ha sem otthon sem a kabinba nem történt semmi!!!???Ennek így semmi értelme...,hol marad a bosszú ,a drogozás és átverés miatt!!!???

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerover 3 years ago

The ending is too rush. You should make it three page to satisfy everyone. This is a great story though. The twist at the end makes it even better

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pay back is a bitch

Good ending I am with Frank

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I can definitely see the difference in your early works versus more recent. The narrative is not nearly refined and you truly progressed as a writer. It's probably not 5* but I gave it anyway. The plot was unique and while I thought where you might lead us with Lisa, I had dismissed it until the end. On to your next one..

nixroxnixroxover 3 years ago
you have got to be kidding

This story was sort of OK right up to the point where his wife showed up at the cabin.

He said NO how many times? She even went so far as to drug him, kidnap him and setup a hooker to amuse him for a week. DAMN - this is just WRONG on so many levels.

He should have slapped her face, threw her in the back seat and dropped her off at the nearest police station - charging her with all of the above noted criminal offenses - along with all her slut buddies. Then immediately served her with divorce papers. No more Mr. nice guy. The next page you should have added, would have outlined how each and every marriage in their group was destroyed. A much more fitting ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
the story was good

until she picked him up at the cabin and all is just forgiven. That would never happen with this character.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 3 years ago

"Look on the bright side, Annette. Now you can marry some other man who doesn't love you enough to want to be faithful to you (and want the same in return). Then maybe you can still get a chance to fuck Mario."

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 3 years ago

Oh, and for those of you who missed it...?

He's no longer *married* to Annette. Obviously, he divorced her over this (even believing her when she said she still hadn't had sex with Mario).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
2 Stars

Divorce the Wife who Drugged You . No Means No

Rhadman66Rhadman66about 3 years ago
Read the story

He divorced Annette and married lisa the escort.

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Sort of out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Going from a wanna be cheater to marrying a hooker.

Clearly his one brain cell was on holiday both times he chose a his mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Quite an Effort....

.....To enhance the impact of the final disclosure - Annette has been divorced and he has married Lisa; she was, after all, studying to better her life with a change of job.

Good story but a bit truncated. Could have done with a couple of more paragraphs, rounding off the effects of their "Game". 4*s.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Too disjointed at the end but was a good read otherwise

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Δύστυχος πολλές φορές είναι πραγματικότητα

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WTF?? THE ENDING MADE ABSOLUTELY no sense???

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for this story.

This was a really bad idea from start to finish. Really stupid bimbo women - all of them.

The wife and all her girl friends should have been charged with kidnapping, unlawful confinement and a dozen other charges plus be sitting in a jail cell for years and years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One star.

End made no sense

ibbunkibbunkalmost 3 years ago

A good story brought down by lack of an ending.

Our anger was broght out and then we were left hanging.

So much revenge needed, left unfulfilled.

Someone needs to rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can’t believe how many missed the fact that Annette is gone and his new wife is Lisa, the ex-escort. At least I hope she quit! When he said “Annette clearly saw the error of her ways” it was while he was divorcing her. Like some others, I would have liked an epilogue about the women’s group and an internal dialogue from Annette.

Good story!

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

Does anyone believe this BS? That the Misses did not fuck Mario?

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Great story again. But Mario? Luigi is much hotter.

Larch50Larch50over 2 years ago

That was an ending?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wheres the ending? Do we get to hear what happened to a the other husbands and wives? This story had promise until it just stopped. What about Mario? Very unsatisfying.

cordialddcordialddover 2 years ago

Good work on the buildup by just wasted time by a pretty good writer since you bugged out with a trite switcheroo. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the story except for the ending as it looks like most other reviewers have stated. I like that apparently Frank divorced Annette and married Lisa but the rest of the ending is like a dangling participle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Clever and well written but the ending was - although predictable - much too glib and poorly conceived.

LA

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous