All Comments on 'It's Just a Game'

by stev2244

Sort by:
  • 420 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

why is he so sure she didn't have sex with mario ?? wasn't that the reason he was drugged and taken to the cabin with the escort ??

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can some have a go at rewriting this... Did she have sex with anyone? What happened whilst he was away? What happened when the wives arrived? Did they get arrested? How did the divorce go? This could have been a great story... It just seems rushed to me... Sorry.

Storm113Storm1137 months ago

The woman at the end isn't his first wife. She's the girl they tried to bribe him with. He dumped his first wife for sleeping with Mario.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Completely SICK! A MAN WHO ENJOYS HIS WIFE HAVING SEX WITH ANOTHER MAN IS NO BETTER THAN A PIMP AND WHOREMONGER. why bother to marry someone if your going to pimp her out.

Bobby1601Bobby16016 months ago

it’s really amazing people don’t read at all. it’s pretty clear he dumped his wife from the beginning and got together with Lisa, the escort.

WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

The ending just sucked. Sorry.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN0475 months ago

This is exactly how bunches of females behave — I've seen it far too often to know that their excuses and attempts to placate their husbands are pathetic attempts to cover up their whoring and infidelity.

I also find it very ironic that the gender who barks 'CONSENT" to everything doesn't understand that you need to obtain a man's consent to talk things over, and not sideline and coerce him into going along with a woman and her girlfriends' bullshit plans. Frank was quite right in saying that her girlfrends' happiness was not his problem. Just because these women do everything together doesn't mean that they can force everyone, including the husbands to go along with their hare-brained schemes.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN0475 months ago

PS I don't think he should trust Annette at all after what she agreed to, just divorce the bitch and marry Lisa. I agree with the commenter who said the ending sucked, but it's your story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"You're not chopped liver either, mister." Lisa playfully punches me. We both grin. All is good with the world.

====> to the commenters whonare throwing a fit: his wife is Lisa now. He forgave Annette but moved on. Though apparently Annette actually did not have sex with Mario. However, he drugging him and setting him up in thr cabin on the woods for a week with Lisa with help from the other women killed it. Besides Annette may have had sex with one of the other husbands who were making their selections. Regardless she killed the marriage and they split. Suspect she is highly remorseful but doesn't mean much after what she did. The obsession of her and the others was out of control. In the beginning she had the decency to feel guilty about throwing her hat into the ring, thinking no one pick her and it would be one dram.night with Mario. But alas she was highly manipulable and the cabal of the other wives convinced her to take place in this crazy mission to have him f$ck Lisa that week after being drugged. Their marriage died right there. And he did f$ck Lisa but after his divorce. Good but sad story. Everyone has a type. Lisa was quite attracted to the MC (her comment abiut him being way out of his wife's league. And she especially like him being a gentleman and man of principle. Annette and the other wives blew up Annette's marriage and all for not. In real life, most husbands would run Mario out of town. Those that took the deal to screw around with three women or three trysts don't deserve their marriage. Probably some more divorces happened especially since Mario bailed when the MC stood firm.

xMulexMule5 months ago

For this story to work, IMO, Annette had to have already had sex with Mario and was desperate to even the score to save her marriage. And we don't really know she didn't; we only know the MC believes her word that she didn't. 5* anyway.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos5 months ago

This was a good story until the ending. You got too cute with it. I think after the reveal that the MC is married to Lisa, he should have filled us in on what happened. I mean, we know what happened, but we didn't get to experience it which robs us, the reader, of the catharsis of the main characters emotional turmoil. It's a shame, because it was well written until then and it turned from a 5 into a 3 for me because of this. I feel unfulfilled reading it and want my time back.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

For me, the story is incomplete because we do not know what he did to Mario. If it were me, Mario would be dead. My wife and her friends would in jail for kidnapping, drugging, and detaining me unlawfully.

pummel187pummel1874 months ago

She didn't have sex with Mario???

ARE YOU STONED????????

mnop9mnop94 months ago

Dumbest story I ever read. What were you trying to prove? Did she do Mario anyway?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A fun story. Some of the commentators are correct in that we the readers did miss out on the angst of the confrontation at the pick up, but what many don't realize is that the story was written for the sake of the surprise ending where it turned out to be Lisa he was now married to. Fun, and light for sure.

I guess for me, I would never be able to marry a whore, prostitute, escort, whatever you want to title it, former or not. Not the kind of moral structure you want to build a lifelong marriage on.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted3 months ago

Need a follow up story from Annette's point of view.

RePhilRePhil2 months ago

Most definitely not your best effort. BLNT. Still a fan

skruff101skruff1012 months ago

So the bottom line is he divorces a slut and marries a whore, ahhhh living the American dream.

phill1cphill1c2 months ago

he cums buy it honestly...

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Yes there was a twist at the end, but too many plot threads were never tied off. Meh. 4 stars for the tension and the twist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous