Jacquelyn's Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacquelyn nodded, "Yes, let us make haste to find the creature before he claims another victim."

The pair set off again, their pace faster, more urgent than before. The knowledge that someone was presently in danger spurred them forth.

They moved through the corridors, quickly passing through the manor. They entered a long hall that connected the central manor to the west wing. Their steps clicked across the polished tiled floors. Large arched windows lined one wall, looking out upon the grounds. The opposite wall was adorned with mirrors, reflecting the soft glow of the candle light. It almost looked as if the light being reflected was keeping the night outside the windows at bay. The hall was largely empty, only a few small tables and benches rested against the mirrored wall.

An uneasy feeling suddenly came over Jacquelyn, giving her a sense of heavy foreboding. She paused and Yvonne gave her a nervous look. Jacquelyn motioned to Yvonne to get behind her. They waited, the tension growing despite nothing looking out of place. The silence pierced through them both, seating fear deeply inside their hearts. A long moment passed and Jacquelyn fought back the feelings and started forward again.

She took one step forward and the doors at the end of the hall burst open. A wave of air rushed down the passage, extinguishing the candles that lit the walls, leaving the night to flood in through the windows. The moonlight cast long shadows across the room. The room was now bathed only in moonlight. The shadows that had taken over looked odd, almost soft instead of pitch black. Jacquelyn was surprised to feel an almost sleepy atmosphere descend upon her. It felt now as she was almost in a dream, shadowed silhouettes were all that remained of the bright world. The wave rushed past Jacquelyn, leaving a cold chill on her skin. A figure stood in the doorway, tall and hidden in the shadows. He stepped forward into the moonlight and Jacquelyn could clearly see his face and she gasped.


PART III - ILLUSIONS THAT BREAK

It was the Viscount De'Lu Carla and Jacquelyn was shocked. He should not be up so shortly after being incapacitated. He had changed from his mask and costume, his new attire was close fitting, well suited for sparring. Jacquelyn caught his reflection in the mirrored wall and it lacked his head and hands. She fumed inside, cursing herself harshly for not realising it sooner. He was a vampire! Jacquelyn was unsure if it was his journal or not she had found, but it mattered little. He smirked at her, as though he had read her mind.

"Amazing what a little powder can do in an unclear reflection, is it not my Lady Josephine? Although, I doubt that is your actual name. I must give you credit however, you did manage to mostly resist my advances, few before you have done so. Congratulations." He taunted her with such an air of arrogance. Jacquelyn drew out her stiletto, readying herself to fight him.

She thought of many retorts, it was hard to decide on something that satisfied her. The mere thought of just driving a stake into him was the most satisfying. Knowing his true nature however, Jacquelyn knew she was at a disadvantage. She was all too aware of the power these creatures possessed. 'At least now I know why his honeyed words were so effective. He will not find me such an easy mark from now on!!' Jacquelyn thought to herself as she prepared her mind against him.

Her best course of action was to provoke him. She needed to make him angry enough that he would lash out and attack without thinking.

She drew herself up and railed against him defiantly, "Come you impotent demon spawn! I'll fix that crooked nose of yours! Then you will finally be able to woo all the whores in the afterlife, the ones who before scorned you!"

Her taunts seemed to hit a sore spot and his demeanour changed. His brow furrowed into a scald and he started toward her. Carefully eyeing the distance, she threw her stiletto deftly for his right shoulder.

It sliced through the air and although it looked to be certain to hit its mark, the Viscount was devilishly agile. Twisting his body, the stiletto passed within an inch of his shoulder and imbedded in the wall behind him. He turned to her and continued advancing, closing the distance more cautiously, keeping his guard up. Jacquelyn cursed silently and stood her ground, reaching inside her dress and taking a firm hold of a stake. She stood ready and hoped he would make the first move for her to counter. She sized him up, closely watching him as he stepped toward her. She could see the patterns in his movements and the way he positioned his body. Jacquelyn was already planning the best means of reacting to his attack.

Suddenly Jacquelyn felt arms grabbing her, encircling her waist from behind. Instinctively Jacquelyn reacted, twisting herself around, turning into her attacker's hold. She was taken back to find it was Yvonne behind her. She grabbed Yvonne's elbow in one hand and wrist in the other as she threw her weight forward, pivoting as she flung Yvonne over her shoulder. Jacquelyn felt Yvonne grasp at her hair as she flew through the air.

Jacquelyn roared as Yvonne landed on her side. "Stay down!"

She quickly moved her hair away from her eyes as she stood and was suddenly confronted by the Viscount. His face was only mere hand-spans away. Her gaze met his and she faltered as she felt the powerful pull of his will as he tried to draw her in.

'Relax, don't fight me,' she heard his voice echoing in her mind, despite his lips never moving. Jacquelyn had few precious moments to react as she felt his will pushing against hers. She could feel the need for him growing, coiling around inside her as he gazed deep into her very soul. 'He thinks that a few words in my mind will make me bend to him? Well, perhaps I shall!' Instead of fighting it, she embraced it, wholly. Shifting her body weight, she readied and then threw herself into him. Breaking the gaze, Jacquelyn felt her thoughts start to clear as soon as she landed on him, as her shoulder thrust into his stomach. The smell of him filled her senses as she desperately tried to grab a vial of holy water. The Viscount grabbed hold of her arm, his nails digging into her flesh cruelly and his grip was strong. She bit back a scream and she brought her knee up, aiming for his groin. He might be a spawn of the devil, but he was still a man. Her blow struck true and he recoiled, letting out a cry of pain.

Jacquelyn retrieved one of her remaining vials and struggled to remove the stopper. The Viscount sensed her intentions and grabbed her wrist. Springing up, he twisted her arm around behind her. Pressing forwards he forced her to arch her back to ease the pressure on her shoulder. She screamed out as he pressed into her wrist harder. Her hand lost its strength and involuntarily she let the vial go. She listened to it break upon the tiled floor. Jacquelyn reached for her necklace with her free hand, searching desperately along her neck for the chain.

Suddenly a memory pushed into her mind. Jacquelyn remembered gazing at the necklace in the Viscount's gloved hand. She felt so calm, almost dreamily staring at her necklace as it caught the light. She watched him lean in and whisper in her ear, telling her what a wonderful a piece it was. She watched herself blinking away the mists in her mind and focusing fully upon him. There was an impending sense of dread welling up within her as she watched him in her mind. She looked on as he put the necklace in his jacket pocket, his smiling gaze never leaving her face.

The memory faded, reality came flooding back and her heart raced. She felt him leaning in, whispering to her. As he did, his cool breath on her neck caused her to shudder. "I know what you seek milady. Alas, you did not ask for it back before the dance. I assumed you no longer...wanted it." Jacquelyn's rage grew inside her upon hearing his smug voice. 'He may have slipped past my defences before and taken my cross, but he will not make me yield now!' She tried to twist her body in his grasp. Kicking her legs, she looked for a weakness that would cause him to lose his hold. However, he had anticipated her struggles and steeled himself. Despite her efforts, his grip held and she could not find an opening. Becoming more alarmed, she started to struggle violently, aware of every inch of his body that was touching hers.

Suddenly, there was a loud groan and the Viscount's attention shifted momentarily toward the sound. Jacquelyn twisted her arm as she turned in his grasp. She struck with her free hand, aiming for his side. Her efforts were rewarded with him doubling over and releasing her arm. She kicked viciously behind his knees, forcing him to crumple forward.

Her rapid actions unbalancing her slightly and she stumbled forward, curling into a roll that ended with her colliding with a small fireplace in the wall. She lay on her back for only a moment, seeing the Viscount regaining his footing and about to descend upon her again. In desperation, she grabbed the coal scoop and rolled, thrusting it into the fireplace. The flames had almost completely died out, just as the candles that lined the walls had, but the coals still glowed with heat. She listened as the coals grated against the metal and whipped her gaze back to the Viscount. He was almost upon her!

"I see you like to play hard to get, milady. I do like a challenge." He taunted her.

Her grip on the scoop tightened and she bared her teeth as she swung at him with all her might. Hot coals and embers sprayed through the air at the Viscount and the hot metal struck him in the side. His hands instinctively grabbing onto the scoop and he let out a short cry of pain as the metal burnt him. He wrenched it from her grip with his inhuman strength and pulled Jacquelyn roughly to her feet.

She reacted quickly as he staggered backward, desperately trying to brush off the glowing shards of coal and embers from his clothing. Jacquelyn kicked out at him. Her dress fanning out in the air between them as her kick connected with his stomach and he collapsed to the ground. Darting quickly behind him, she grabbed his arm, bracing his shoulder to hold it in place as she slowly pulled back.

She hissed into his ear, "Like a challenge? I guarantee you will find me far too fiery for even you!"

It took considerable efforts to pull his arm back, as he fought her every inch. He knelt on one knee, his free hand trying to hold himself up from the ground, as Jacquelyn pushed her weight upon his back. He grunted as his arm strained.

"It seems you are a lady of great passion. It has been my experience that they are most...satisfying to break. Although, I am somewhat more accustomed to being the one in control, to hear their squeals as they..."

"Silence you foul creature!" she cut him short, gritting her teeth and pulling back with more force.

Jacquelyn felt his will trying to force upon hers. It was strong and direct, clearly focused upon some perverse goal. She soon found herself lost in another of his induced fantasies. The visions of the world tinted in crimson had come over her once again. The Viscount had his arms wrapped around her in an embrace. He smiled at her and it made her want to beam with joy inside.

He leaned in and whispered to her, his cool breath tickling her skin. "What do you most desire this moment My dear?" He enquired sweetly, his voice soft.

She looked into his eyes and slipped one of her legs between his and she let her knee glide up his inner thigh, gently rubbing against him.

She whispered with a mischievous tone, "The thing I most desire right now?" She stopped short, biting her lip coyly.

She leaned back and slid her knee down his leg. He grinned at her light touches and she took a moment to savour his grin. Suddenly she brought her knee up, catching him in the groin.

She heard him let out a little yelp of pain and Jacquelyn roared "Is for you to stay out of my mind!"

Jacquelyn watched as the illusion shattered and the world returned around her.

She missed the grin spreading across his lips as her attention wavered for a moment. The fantasy had distracted her enough for him to strike. He suddenly lunged forward, pulling his arm free of her grip. He spun in his crouched position before springing to his feet and pushed forward into Jacquelyn. He charged forward with his forearm, pressing it to her neck and pinned her to the wall. His other hand came up underneath, brushing over her stomach, coming to rest forcefully on her chest, it forced her against the wall. He gripped the front of her dress, his eyes piercing into her. Jacquelyn felt him trying to worm his way into her mind.

A new fantasy consumed Jacquelyn fast and hard. She was keenly aware of how her body now felt. She felt flushed, her heart racing and her breathing now fast and shallow. She pressed her legs together from the sensations and became aware of the feeling of his hand being upon her left thigh. He squeezed a little and she felt it like a jolt through her body. It caused an intense and instant reaction that made it hard for her to hold back the moan that began to escape her lips. It felt so good and left her wanting more than just a few mere touches. She twisted her body around and saw him behind her, his body pressed against hers. The sensations of him touching and caressing her body flooded her mind and she felt a little overwhelmed by the small pleasures. His scent was strong and close, each breath stroking the fires of lust and desire inside her. Pressing against her body, he kissed delicately along her shoulder. Jacquelyn was surprised with how gentle they were, considering his strength. It was so inviting, so appealing to her and she found herself not want him to stop.

He planted soft kisses up her neck and breathed into her ear, "Could I be so bold as to ask the price of a single kiss, milady?"

Jacquelyn deeply desired to kiss his lips, to feel that electric tingle. She slowly turned her body and faced him, slipping her hands to his cheeks.

She leaned in close, pursing her lips, "The price for a kiss?" she repeated and paused for a moment.

"Is your demise!" She spat. Her hands snapped his head sharply to the side. Hearing his neck snap as the illusion broke. Jacquelyn could see his face as reality returned. His efforts and her continued stubbornness vexed him greatly.

Inwardly, she smiled at this knowledge. As she saw the frustration in his expression.

Despite her defiance, he put on another grin and continued with his games.

"This position is more to my liking. You are very lively; it is quite appealing to a gentleman. I must say, you will be the first lady who has caused Myself to be this...upright." He words dripping with innuendo, promise and arrogance.

In a sudden movement, he leant in and kissed her, deeply and forcefully. Jacquelyn was completely taken aback and for a moment, she forgot everything else around her and melted a little into the kiss.

He pulled back and whispered into her ear, using a boyish voice, "I knew you would like that my little slayer."

She grimaced painfully, he was not going to best her. The feeling of rage and hate ignited anew inside her. She brought her hands up and pried his hand away from her body, slipping his thumb between her fingers and applying pressure as she placed it into a thumb lock. The Viscount screwed up his face as the pain set in, but he stared at her, almost defiantly. His hold of her only loosened a fraction as she continued to apply more force. Jacquelyn caught the slight shift in his body before he tried to bring his arm up to her neck to choke her.

Reacting instinctively she kicked up her legs, taking her feet completely off the ground and straddled him. Her hand darted to her thigh as she pulled out another a stake. She brought it up in a flash and stabbed him in the soft flesh of his neck. His reflexes were demonically fast and he flinched the moment he felt it. He pulled away before it had caused him any real harm. Jacquelyn however, still had a hold of his thumb and she pulled back hard. He grunted and broke his hold of her. He lashed out, catching her arm with a blow that tore the stake from her grasp. Crying out, Jacquelyn released his thumb and leapt backwards, almost falling upon a small table and vase.

She looked at the vase for the briefest of moments before hurling it at the vampire. It smashed into him, shattering. He spun around, facing away from her, shielding his face protectively.

"Apparently the upright gentleman does not appreciate it when the lady is a little rough!" She spat at him, returning his ill hidden innuendo.

Not satisfied with just the vase, Jacquelyn picked up the table and charged toward the Viscount, bringing it down upon his back. He fell to his hands and knees. She saw the stake lying near her feet. Picking it up, she stretched her arm up and brought it down hard, aiming for his back.

The stake struck him soundly in the back, but failed to penetrate. The force caused her hand to go numb as it transferred back to her. Jacquelyn was in disbelief and heard half a laugh from the vampire. The blow had winded him, but did not cause him great injury. He threw himself backwards, colliding with her and sent her crashing to the tiled floor. Flipping over, he clambered up her body and straddled her, taking her wrists, pinning them above her head. Jacquelyn squirmed and thrashed violently to free herself, but it achieved very little.

He grinned at her and leant in close.

"A worthy effort little slayer, but unfortunately for you, I learnt the value of your armour many moons ago. Linked mail has been rather kind to me. Mmmm, now I know you are enjoying this position. I can feel your body squirming around delightfully beneath me." His words infuriated Jacquelyn.

The feeling of his body upon hers both revolted and oddly thrilled Jacquelyn. She had very few encounters with physical pleasures and despite the wrongness of the situation, her body had responded and wanted more. It was an involuntary reaction and one that she hated.

The Viscount was straddled upon her, his closeness making it impossible for her to hide her quickened breaths. Jacquelyn could not be sure of his intention, but she knew it was either mischief or malice. In her desperation, there was only one option she could think to do, in order to free herself. She fought back the rising bile in her throat as she leant up and kissed him. Trying to lean into him as far as she was able, she needed him to become lost in the moment. She took his bottom lip between her own and pushed into him a little more. She felt his body begin to relax and she slowly pulled away, holding onto his lip in hers. He followed her down and slightly loosened his grip of her wrists. To Jacquelyn's surprise, kissing him was not as repulsive as she thought it would be. She had to be careful not to give into the sensation herself. Slowly she pulled her wrists from his grasp and leaned back upon the ground. She gazed up at him and he grinned broadly at her. She could not help but to smile herself as she clenched her fist and swung her arm, watching it hit him squarely in the jaw. She even indulged herself with a little giggle as she used the momentum to twist her body and roll out from beneath him. She came to her feet in a flash and stepped on his neck to pin him down as he glared up at her.

"Who ever would have thought this 'dance' would be so entertaining and stimulating." She retorted to his earlier remark with a smile.

She held the advantage now, despite his strength and speed, it would be very easy for her to do very real harm to him in this position. The Viscount did not respond. He stared at her intently and suddenly Jacquelyn felt the tendrils of his will, which had brushed the edge of her mind, take hold.