Jacquelyn's Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She became lost in another crimson fantasy. She and the Viscount were draped only in the bed sheets, grappling and wrestling playfully. Jacquelyn had him at her mercy. Feeling playful, she sank down, her knees resting them either side of his body. Pressing her naked form against his own, she pinned him down.

A lock of her hair tumbled down over her face as she leant in and kissed below his ear, whispering, "I have you now my lord."

She giggled happily as she felt his arms brushing gently along her side. It excited and aroused her, making her wriggle. He gazed up at her while remaining beneath her. She leant back, feeling the soft velvety sheets cascade down her chest, exposing her skin to the cool air. He smiled up her and softly let his hands caress her exposed body. She closed her eyes and arched her back a little, holding back a moan as best she could. She barely noticed him slipping out from beneath her, moving gently behind her, his hands sliding to her arms and pulling them back slowly.

He whispered in her ear, his breath cool and soothing, it gave her goose bumps, "Rise, My little slayer."

Jacquelyn rose slowly and unsteadily to her feet, relishing the feeling of his body against hers. She moved her head to the side and tilted it gently to see him behind her and then the fantasy shattered and she realised he was no longer on the floor beneath her.

Jacquelyn tried to calm the sudden rising panic in her. 'No! He is going to pin me down. I need to break his hold...' She made one last effort to land an elbow into the Viscount's stomach, hoping to wind him enough to release her. Her blow landed and she heard him gasp, but his grip did not lessen. It was not enough. His free hand clamped down on her forearm tightly. She fought with everything she had in her to stop him from pulling it behind her back, matching it to her other arm. Yet he was too strong. She cried out as the man she hunted gained the advantage. Her normally serene face contorted in pain as the Viscount pushed her forward, slowly forcing her down onto her knees. "Well, well. I had expected to trap you a little longer in the fantasy. You are indeed strong. Perhaps you are going to be My most worthy adversary." He noted with almost a sense of pride.

Struggling and thrashing to try and break free, Jacquelyn could not help but to feel fear and panic take hold. Her mind raced through all her experiences, searching for something that would aid her. Her thoughts kept returning to a single experience. Jacquelyn was only a young girl at the time, having only recently been adopted by her mentor. Although he was kind to her, he was a little cool and distant. It was his nature, but Jacquelyn had a hard time realising that he cared about her. She was orphaned at a young age and memories of her parents were scattered and mostly intangible. Despite not being able to recall their faces, she had strong memories of how she felt in their arms. She always felt warm, safe, as though wrapped in a blanket and hidden away from everything in the world. Jacquelyn longed again for that feeling.

It was a stormy evening and her mentor was deeply involved in his studies. Jacquelyn sat by the window, watching the storm outside lash at the forest. She watched idly until the flashes of lightning burnt away the darkness of the night and she saw a figure outside. It walked closer, yet Jacquelyn was not scared by it, oddly, she felt passive. As it drew closer, she could see its red eyes. It silently beckoned her to it and she felt drawn, compelled to venture out.

She slipped away from the house quietly, not concerned with anything else except to see the figure outside. The rain fell in heavy torrents and the winds blustered around her. She watched those red eyes intently and everything else seemed to fade away into unimportance. Jacquelyn did not even remember feeling the cold rain chilling her. The figure stood still and watched her approach, its gaze never breaking. As she came with mere feet of the figure, Jacquelyn could see it was a lady. Her skin white and pale, eyes sunken, dark rings around her red eyes. The lady grinned at Jacquelyn, fanged teeth gleaming in what little light there was.

The encounter should have terrified Jacquelyn. Oddly, she remained passively transfixed on those eyes.

"Come, l'ittle one, it is time we dined." She told Jacquelyn with a thick accent.

She extended her hand towards Jacquelyn's shoulder when a large thunder clap boomed from above and lightning shattered the sky. It awoke Jacquelyn's mind and suddenly fear took her over. She screamed out with everything she had in her. The lady moved with such speed, sweeping up Jacquelyn, holding her in her talon like grasp. Jacquelyn wailed and then she heard the sound of something slicing through the air. An instant later she heard the lady shriek and her grip released. Jacquelyn was confused and terrified. She was convinced she was surely going to die.

It was then she heard the urgent and commanding voice of her mentor, "Jacquelyn, run!"

She did not hesitate for a moment, she ran towards the forest. Jacquelyn was not sure of how long she ran, but she kept going into the darkness. Eventually fear and exhaustion claimed her, feet slipping in the muddy dirt. She fell and scurried to the shelter of a nearby tree. Her breathing was loud, her heart pounding and she desperately tried to calm herself, to be silent so she could hide. Trying to hold back her breathing hurt, each shuddering breath made a noise. Jacquelyn listened intently for any noise, her imagination playing on the dark shadows and sounds of the heavy rain. She squeezed her eyes shut, hoping it would all just disappear. She held them close for an eternity before opening them. A soft, warm glow hovered in the forest in front of her. Although scared, she wanted to go towards it. The light had to be safer than the darkness. She shakily stood and ventured towards the soft glow.

The light was almost blinding from the utter darkness in which Jacquelyn hid. She stumbled towards the light and fell as her knees buckled. She looked up and saw the illuminated figure approaching her slowly. As it drew near, Jacquelyn could see it was her mentor and she visibility relaxed. He carefully scooped her up in his arms, wrapping his cloak around her to shield her from the rain.

"You are safe now Jacquelyn. Here, take the lantern, it will keep you safe from the shadows." His voice was gentle, full of concern.

He held her cradled against his body with one arm as he stood for a moment in the rain, letting his vision adjust to the lack of light. Jacquelyn closed her eyes and let the safety of his arms claim her. Relaxing and letting down her guard for the first time that evening, till sleep overcame her.

Despite the terrors she had encountered, that night taught her to trust in him. It made her realise that he did care for her and would give her the warm, safe place to hide from the world. She learned that he was going to be the light for her in the darkness and that he would guide and protect her.

'Yield Jacquelyn' the words cut deep into her mind, this time it was the voice of her mentor.

'If you cannot break his grip, wait until it loosens and then break his hold of you.'

Jacquelyn struggled with the concept. The last thing she wanted to do was compromise herself, let herself be vulnerable to him, to his will.

'How I wished you were here now to aid me, mentor. I only hope I have the strength to resist him.'

Yet she could not break free of his grip. One way or another, her eventual decision had already been made. It would be better to do so now, on her own terms, saving her energy for a better opportunity to strike back at him.

"Surrender yourself to Me. It will be far more...pleasant than fighting," The Viscount cooed in her ear.

Jacquelyn shook her head firmly as she spat out the reply. "No!"

The Viscount grinned to himself and leaned in close as he started whispering to Jacquelyn. She could not make out his words clearly, but felt him invading her thoughts.

Crimson images flash through her mind once more. She saw herself, wrapped in his arms, body pressed against his as she panted. She lusted for him, feeling it so deeply, so keenly. His hands slid up her thighs and she wanted to him to take her completely. He squeezed his hands and she felt her lustful desire explode, arousing her body, she let out a moan and as the fantasy broke. Jacquelyn breathed heavily as her vision cleared. She was unsure if she had let out that moan in reality, but she felt the very real desires. She knew her body was warm, her face flushed and that she was still hopelessly pinned down.

"Rise, My slave." The Viscount commanded from behind her. Jacquelyn heard his voice echo in her mind and she flinched. Her body was trying to rise before she caught herself and stopped. She angrily cursed herself, but she could clearly sense his amusement about her reaction. Movements caught her attention and she look over to where Yvonne lay, watching her stir. Yvonne slowly rose to her feet, her back towards Jacquelyn.

"Yvonne! Run!" Jacquelyn cried out to the handmaiden.

Her pleas however, fell upon unhearing ears. Yvonne turned to face her and it was clear by the vacant expression on her face. She was already caught in the Viscount's spell. Jacquelyn's spirit sank as Yvonne mindlessly walked towards her and knelt before Jacquelyn and the Viscount.

"She is a little beyond saving, My soon to be slayer pet. Do not worry, for shortly you will be as...blissfully happy as her. You are blissfully happy, yes, little slave?" The Viscount spoke with volumes of confidence, which made Jacquelyn grit her teeth.

"Oh yes, Master! Your slave is wonderfully happy!" Yvonne chirped, a docile grin forming on her face as she tilted her head, hair tumbling down her shoulder.

The Viscount chuckled into Jacquelyn's ear and continued whispering in that low, seductive tone that invaded her mind. She was about to sharply rear her head back to hit his face, but waves of images and feelings flooded her mind.

She was naked again, feeling herself pressed tightly against his body. Her warm skin tingled as it touched his cool flesh. Her back arched slightly as she felt his hands, snaking across her sides and to the small of her back. The need and desire for him grew stronger within her. She lifted her head and could see his eyes, so dark, so captivating and mysterious. They were pulling her in, calling to her. She lost herself in his gaze, willingly letting him into her mind, wanting him wash away everything else. It felt so good to let him in, she could not understand why she fought so hard in the past.

She was falling deeper under his spell. He was making her relax so completely, be so at ease. A soft, content smile found its way to her lips. Soon, she was floating, without thoughts at all. She heard his voice, powerful and commanding, it echoed in her mind. She was so lost in his spell that she did not exist until he summoned her with his will.

'Tell Me that you want to submit to My will, pet,' his voice commanded.

Her body quivered as he ordered her, feeling such deep seated desire, a yearning to do as he asked of her.

'Oh yes...Mast...' she whispered as the spell broke.

Jacquelyn bit her lip, feeling that deep need still inside. She resisted, but the feelings still gnawed away inside her. She had a feeling that it was only proper to do as she was told.

She slowly shook away the feeling and noticed that the Viscount had stepped away from behind her and was besides Yvonne. He was still gazing at Jacquelyn while he stroked Yvonne's hair. Jacquelyn watched the handmaiden close her eyes at his touch, a large, absent minded grin wide across her face. She had even started to purr and arch her back a little, trying to nuzzle his hand. Jacquelyn was oddly transfixed by the scene. She could not help watching Yvonne enjoying his touch and part of her was envious.

The Viscount grinned at Jacquelyn as he walked slowly over to her, his gaze never breaking. She looked up into his eyes and her mind slowed, trying to process what was happening and looking for a chance to strike.

He extended his hand, smiling pleasantly as he spoke, "That is a good girl, waiting when told. You have earned a little reward, just like My slave."

He gently ran his fingers through her hair, brushing her head softly.

Jacquelyn felt such a mix of emotions as she felt him touch her. Half of her wanted to scream out and take his hand, twisting it around behind him, forcing him to the ground. The other part of her wanted to melt into the floor. It felt so good, so right to be rewarded for listening. Her body quivered and she let out a little sigh before she tried to rise to her feet. She was fighting the growing desire to remain kneeling before him. She rose to one knee, her body trembling as she fought herself to rise up.

He watched her carefully, an amused look flickering in his eyes. He placed his hand on her shoulder and forced her down again, leaning down to stare directly into her eyes.

"I see there is still fight in you My little slayer pet. Good, I like a challenge." His voice was stern and she relented under his strength, sinking back to her knees.

Jacquelyn retreated inwardly, marshalling her strength, trying to ward off his ever increasing influence while she bided her time. He continued to pet her as he whispered once more and Jacquelyn felt another wave of images descending upon her.

A wave of soft relaxation swept over her. She felt so light and time did not seem to move. She looked lazily around, seeing Yvonne kneeling next to her. She was naked, her chest rising and falling slowly. Jacquelyn could see she was aroused, her nipples erect, a flush on her cheeks. She watched as Yvonne's hands slowly dance over her body, pleasuring herself as she gazed forward. Her lips were moving slowly and she seemed to be saying something.

It was only then that Jacquelyn became aware of her own nakedness. The sensations of arousal hit her suddenly, making her arch back a little. Her hands were also slowly roaming across her body. She felt herself take her nipple between her fingers, pulling gently and rubbing. Gazing forward, she looked at the mirrored wall and saw her reflection. She was naked and kneeling down, legs parted slightly. She could a soft and relaxed expression upon her face. Her eyes were open but unfocused, as though she was lost in a dream.

Jacquelyn's lips mouthed the same words as Yvonne. Listening, she heard the words from own her lips and they echoed in her mind.

"Viscount De'Lu Carla is our Master. We are His slaves. It gives us pleasure to obey Him. We will do as He commands."

Jacquelyn chanted in near perfect unison with Yvonne. Hearing her own soft, quiet voice in unison with Yvonne sent a shiver of pleasure through Jacquelyn.

She kept chanting, the words filling her mind, taking over all thoughts. Her body was aroused and yet oddly relaxed at the same time. Jacquelyn lost track of time as the words flowed from her lips. She became completely unthinking, mindless as she listened to Yvonne chanting beside her.

'Turn to your sister and continue to slip deeper under My spell.' She heard the command of her Master echo in her mind.

Without any conscience thoughts, she had already started to respond. Her body moved around and gazed at her sister, Yvonne. Jacquelyn could see the aroused and yet relaxed state of her sister. She was deeply under their Master's spell. She appeared so content and so relaxed, swaying gently as she chanted.

Jacquelyn knew she looked identical to her sister, appearing just as relaxed while chanting and swaying. She found herself getting caught up in the gentle, hypnotic rhythm of her sister's motions and her soft, quiet voice. Jacquelyn so dearly wished to surrender completely, to be just like her sister, yet she felt a part of her resisting. It was growing smaller, but still stubbornly remained.

'Chant once more, My slaves. Then you shall feel the reward of your obedience.' Jacquelyn heard His voice command her and instantly felt the changes.

Her body tingled and quickly felt hot, her breathing changed rapidly into a pant.

"Viscount De'Lu...Carla is our...Master," the words had only just left her lips when she felt a wave of arousal and desire hit her.

It was overwhelming and she moaned out loudly. Her body felt as though it was on fire. Her thighs ached to feel His touch, to feel the delights of being caressed.

"We...are His...slaves," she half moaned.

She felt her hands moving, one to her left breast and the other to her sex, rubbing and squeezing firmly.

"It gives us...pleasure to obey...Him!"

The feelings flooded her mind and it was swimming in bliss. Jacquelyn's focused on her sister's eyes. She watched the hunger and lust ignite deep within Yvonne. Jacquelyn's body shuddered as she neared orgasm. She rapidly neared complete and utter surrender to her Master. Her body trembled and she was moaning out the final words. A lustful frenzy came upon her and Jacquelyn eagerly threw herself into obeying.

"We will...do as He... com...mandsssss!"

Jacquelyn barely managed to moan the words. She was mere fractions of a moment away from ultimate pleasure and complete surrender.

Suddenly, the illusion broke. Jacquelyn gasped hard, panting. Her whole body was aroused and nerves burning in desire. She lusted completely for the Viscount. She had been positioned to kneel, facing Yvonne. Her hands had tried to stroke and caress her body through the dress. She dreaded the realisation that she had probably chanting her obedience as well. She felt his hand, gently brushing along her shoulder. Oddly, she did not recoil at his touch, instead it excited her.

He leant in close and whispered in her ear, "Viscount De'Lu Carla..." and he paused.

She closed her eyes upon hearing his voice. It made her weak inside and wanting to melt.

Without thinking her lips parted, "is my Ma..."

She caught herself and stopped mid-word, but her mind completed the phrase, 'my Master.'

In the small part of her that resisted, the fury grew. It seethed in anger, in hatred. It wanted to destroy the creature that was playing with her, as though she were a toy. She turned her head to stare into the reflection, showing her gaze deliberately and slowly panning from his eyes down towards his groin.

"Did you need to give yourself an elevation in fantasies to compensate for something else?!" Jacquelyn spat venomously.

He merely chuckled. Despite that small part that fought him, the rest of her wanted to surrender. It just felt too good, the right thing to do, her purpose. Jacquelyn had never experienced such physical feelings before. The new experiences and sensations tempted her greatly. A loud moan quickly brought Jacquelyn's attention back to reality. Yvonne was writhing on the ground before her. The handmaiden was rewarded for her obedience to the vampire. Jacquelyn looked on, envious of the handmaiden in many ways.

"Would you like to enjoy the same...pleasures that she does, My little slayer pet?" The Viscount asked of Jacquelyn, his voice was so smooth and so inviting.

She watched as Yvonne lay on the ground, panting. Jacquelyn imaged herself in that position. She thought of the bliss that Yvonne had just experienced. She fantasised about the mixed sensations of flying high on pleasure and then the glorious release. Jacquelyn watched the deeply entranced girl, blankly staring at the ceiling. It took her a few moments to reply as she fought with herself.

"No..." she barely whispered.

He stroked her head, letting his fingers rake through her hair. Jacquelyn felt the delightful feelings wash through her body. It made her feel like a little girl again. This time she could not stop herself and she relaxed. She even purred softly, closing her eyes.

1...34567...14