Jacquelyn's Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels nice, does it not my little slayer pet?" he asked, continuing to stroke her head.

"Yes..." she breathed, nodding ever so slightly.

He grinned to himself, before continuing, "Yes, what?" His hand did not ceasing playing with her hair, softly curling his fingers through it.

Her body quivered, "mmm...yes, Ma...mas...no...no, no, nooo..." She shook her head softly.

Internally, there was an intense struggle. Her mind was pit against itself. Jacquelyn heard a voice, her voice.

It was soft and docile, whispering almost dreamily, 'Master. He is Master and gives us pleasure.'

The part of her that still resisted railed. 'No! He is nothing! He is a monster, giving us enslavement!'

Jacquelyn was only vaguely aware that he was now whispering to her. He kept petting her head, gently caressing her deeper under his control, using soft pleasures. The internal mental struggle for control held Jacquelyn's limited attention. The two sides were polar opposites of her personality. The softer side of her, that already surrendered, reasoned softly and serenely about submission. Her resistance screamed back, each retort filled with fire and passion about freedom.

The Viscount spoke to Jacquelyn, telling her to rise to her feet. Her mind continued to fight itself, but her body complied, although not completely without resistance. Her movements were slow at first and her body shook, trying to remain on the ground. Gradually, she rose to her feet, where she stood and waited for him. She felt good inside for having done as she was told, a wave of contentment washed over her.

"Slave, show your sister how nice it is to be completely compliant to Me and remove her dress. Now, My little slayer, remain still and be a good girl."

"Still...a good...girl." Jacquelyn repeated softly.

He slipped away from her body, which left her with a pang of sadness, something that disgusted her resistance. He stood close by, gazing deeply into her eyes, his will invading her mind again. Yvonne moved in close and pressed her body against Jacquelyn. Yvonne felt so warm and soft as she pushed gently against her. Jacquelyn could smell the scent of arousal about her. Yvonne continued to press against Jacquelyn and her hands slid to the back of her dress, gently undoing the ties.

"It feels so good to serve Him, sister. Please serve Him and receive His rewards. We are His slaves...it gives us...mmm...pleasure to obey...uhnnnn..Him..."

Yvonne's hot breath and half moans, while saying the words, made Jacquelyn shiver with desire. Her growing arousal started to dominate her resistance, as it was already weakened by the assaults by the Viscount's gaze.

'Our sister is right. We are His slaves, it gives us pleasure to obey Himmmmm' her inner docile voice whispered and seemingly trailed off in pleasure.

'Serving Me is absolute pleasure, little slayer.' The Viscount's voice reverberated in her mind.

Jacquelyn's resistance was being worn down by both voices working in tandem. She felt her dress slipping away from her body, brushing over her skin as it did. She could feel Yvonne's hands dancing over her shoulders, softly pulling away the dress. Her skin tingled as Yvonne's lips gently kissed along her right shoulder. Jacquelyn's own lips trembled as she bit a little to hold herself still. Yvonne continued to slip the dress down Jacquelyn's body. She continued to touch Jacquelyn, causing her desires to grow rapidly. Jacquelyn felt every little caress; every reaction felt so good and made her want to surrender even more completely.

It was starting to look like her resistance was using up its strength fighting herself and the Viscount.

'Serving Master is so easy. It feels so good. We do not need to worry ever again about thinking or choices. Our mentor told us to yield to Master, we should trust his wisdom,' whispered her docile, submissive side.

There was a long pause from her other half. The pregnant pause seemed to stretch out for an eternity.

Finally, it replied but it was far more subdued, 'Yes, our mentor did. We will yield to...him.'

The resistant voice went quiet, yet the spark of defiance remained.


PART IV - THE BEST LAID PLANS

The Viscount watched as Jacquelyn's body relaxed completely. She was unresisting as Yvonne whispered soothingly into her ear, telling her to pull herself free from the dress. It was with great satisfaction that the Viscount watched Jacquelyn slowly step away from it. Her body was now free of those silly frills and folds. He savoured the sight of her standing in the tight fitting corset. Her mostly exposed body revealed the leather straps holding her slaying tools to her thigh. She stood up straight, as though at attention and gazed blankly into his eyes. Yvonne's hands continued dancing across her body, her movements slow and deliberate. The Viscount could see Jacquelyn's chest rising and falling slowly, her body relaxed yet her cheeks were flushed, showing she was somewhat aroused.

The Viscount's eyes hungrily lapped up the sight of his new prize, examining her every curve. She now stood tall, waiting upon his commands and this pleased him to no end. There were no more hate filled words, no acts of defiance or struggling against his will. He grinned at the thought of having broken her and now, he intended to test his hold over her. He took his time to slowly pace around the girls, watching their interaction. Yvonne was dutifully following his commands, keeping her sister's desires smouldering just below the surface. His newly acquired pet remained mostly still, vacant and docile.

He was very pleased with how she was reacting. Feeling bold and he wanted to test the limits, if any, of his control. He ran his fingertips along her bare neck and she did not pull away from his touch. Her breathing remained unchanged and a mischievous smile crossed his face.

He ordered Yvonne off to the side and spoke to Jacquelyn with a playful edge to his voice, "Turn towards the wall little slayer and see your reflection."

Jacquelyn obeyed without thought or moment of hesitation. She faced the wall, gazing upon her reflection.

"Gaze at yourself, My little pet. Look upon your reflection. See how deeply you are under my spell. Now, watch how perfectly your body responds to My will." He whispered softly in her ear. The confidence in his tone apparent.

If any part of her remained aware, she would have seen her features being soft and relaxed. Her expression was calm and her eyes stared ahead but remained unfocused. Her body was still and at ease, her arms hanging loosely down her sides. The Viscount watched her chest swell with each breath, filling her corset. Although Jacquelyn had caught his attention earlier, he had not been in a position to admire her quite so closely, until now. Her raven black hair draped over her shoulders and his eyes followed it, lapping up the sight of her.

The Viscount leaned in and let his cool lips softly brush along her neck and down her shoulder. He noted the warmth and softness of her skin. Her delicate musky scent was incredibly inviting. The thought of just biting her, claiming her right now, greatly tempted him. Even the mere idea of tasting her blood caused his lips to tingle and brought an unmistakable tang of blood to his tongue. Despite his impulses, the Viscount let the temptation subside, he wanted something else from his new pet first. He gently brushed her hair behind her ear and began whispering softly. He continued filling her mind with his words and watched as she nodded slowly, her gaze remained passively locked on her reflection.

The Viscount took his time to fill her head with his honeyed words. He knew the power of his voice and relished every opportunity to use his gifts. He never tired of watching the young ladies slip under his spell. He liked it almost as much as listening to their soft, quiet voices as they whispered of their devotion to him.

"You are under My spell now." he whispered into her ear.

The Viscount looked over to Yvonne and motioned for her to come. He could feel both their minds now and the emptiness pleased him greatly. They were open to him, compliant and now finally, both were his possessions.

Yvonne slipped around behind Jacquelyn and started to unfasten the corset at the Viscount's command. He watched for a moment, seeing if his new pet would have any reaction. Jacquelyn remained still, her posture not changing.

The Viscount stopped Yvonne before she finished, "Slave, I will see to your sister Myself. For now, whisper in her ear and tell her how good it feels to be Mine."

"Yes, Master!" Yvonne chirped happily.

Yvonne slipped around to Jacquelyn's left as the Viscount paced around to her right. He snaked his arm across her thigh, which sent a little shudder through Jacquelyn's core. Yvonne's hands gently caressed slowly up Jacquelyn's back. Jacquelyn let out a small half moan, her body just quivering slightly. The Viscount cast his eyes down the front of her corset. He watched as her chest swelled and shrank away from the corset in shallow breaths. Every time she breathed out, he could see the curve of her breasts, her nipples tantalising close to being revealed.

The Viscount and Yvonne were whispering in tandem, invading deeper into Jacquelyn's mind.

"Relax, sister, Master wants you to sink..." Yvonne whispered huskily.

"Yes, surrender to My control pet, relax deeper..." He cooed in her ear.

"Yes, dear sister, obey Master. We are His slaves; it is pleasure to obey Him..." Yvonne's voice was barely above a whisper in Jacquelyn's ear but the Viscount had little doubt that she heard it, as Jacquelyn's head rolled back a little and her eyes fluttered.

He continued with his soft touches. His fingers slid smoothly over her skin near flawless skin, running his fingertips slow and gentle down her cleavage. Jacquelyn's breathing became shallower as she panted more heavily, the Viscount's fingers now meandering across the top of her right breast.

Bringing his lips to her ear, he blew cool air along her neck, "Relax My little pet, and enjoy My touch."

His fingers continued downwards, over her breast and across her stomach. He curled his fingers a little and pressed his hand between her legs. She rocked her hips forward and pressed herself against his soft touches. The Viscount watched her back arch and chest thrust out as waves of bliss began assaulting her mind as well as her body.

"Slave, kneel before your Master," he spoke, beckoning Yvonne. She stopped mid-whisper and turned towards him. He grinned inwardly; he revelled at seeing his domination of the pair. The Viscount turned his attention back to Jacquelyn. He placed his hands on her shoulders, turning her slightly and pushing her down onto her knees. She knelt next to Yvonne, gazing ahead with glassy eyes. The Viscount placed one hand upon her head as the other gently cupped her chin. He tilted her head up, allowing his eyes to wander over her face. He took his time, admiring the soft, somewhat stupefied smile that touched her lips.

Gazing into her unfocused eyes he leant in to whisper, "Who is your Master, little pet?"

There was hardly any hesitation with her initial response, "You are."

"I am your, what?" He prompted, wanting to hear Jacquelyn say the title he desired.

"You are my Ma...mast...no..." Yet she did not finish the sentence as her voice trailed off.

The Viscount's expression darkened as Jacquelyn's stubborn resistance re-emerged. He had thought it to be gone, yet it still remained seemingly anchored soul deep. To break that last barrier, to get her to call him Master and submit completely was an infuriating task, yet, one he would not let best him.

"Slave! Chant your obedience to Me!" He commanded sharply and Yvonne quickly scrambled to obey.

"Yes, Master! Yvonne squeaked in surprise and began to chant.

Viscount De'Lu Carla is our Master. We are His slaves. It is pleasure to obey Him. We will do as He commands." As Yvonne chanted, the Viscount turned his attention back to Jacquelyn. He moved his hands to her shoulders and gripped firmly as he poured his sweet voice into her ear.

"Listen to your sister. You desire to become just like her. Listen to how happy she is, how untroubled and certain she sounds. Do not deny yourself those same joys. Why not give in a little to them? Chant along with her; let those familiar words touch your lips. I already know they are echoing in your mind as soon as you hear them spoken." Jacquelyn's lips moved, silently mouthing the words. It was a small victory, but the Viscount still needed to her speak aloud.

"You have had a little taste of how I can make you feel. It is such a wondrous feeling. Focus on all those feelings of pleasure I provide. Think upon how you shiver in delight at My merest touch. How My words speak to you like no others. Let me fill your mind with all these thoughts, let the pleasure pour through you, the joy and the deep seated feeling of contentment well up from within you." He whispered to her in a voice that was soft, alluring and enticing.

"Now, My little pet, who am I?" He spoke with a slightly harder edge to his voice.

"You ar...areeee...my..." She paused.

"you are mas......you mm-onster..." Jacquelyn whispered in reply without any inclination in her voice.

The Viscount's body tensed for an instant and then relaxed a fraction. His hand clenched and shook as he struggled to compose himself. He was refined, a creature of the night that used guile and charm to trap his prey. The thrill of the hunt is what drove him. To trap and ensnare, captivating his victims. Willing them to give themselves over to him. That is how it had always been. Yet, her resistance was stubborn and infuriating and it mocked him again! Seldom before had any troubled him as she did. Suddenly, the animal, the hunger inside him surged and he pulled Jacquelyn up by her neck, slamming her against the mirrored wall. Her body was unresisting in his hands even as the wall shuddered from the impact.

He pressed in close to her body, tilting her head and exposing her neck. Her sweet scent tempted him, it deepened his hunger. The all consuming desire of his nature compelled him to sink his fangs deeply into her soft and inviting skin. He dearly desired the sensation upon his lips, the sweet tang as her blood trickled down his fangs. He could feel his lips numbing as deep inside, the need for her blood grew. In an instant, another notch of his self control disappeared and his hunger, the need, the animal exploded forth. He wanted to drink in the metallic taste of her. He could feel the animalistic compulsions taking control.

He pressed Jacquelyn to the wall, pinning her with his body. The bloodlust was taking hold. He could think of nothing else but to ravage her, to drink deeply at her neck. He needed it. It was beyond thought, desires and want. It was primal, to consume, feed and sate the hunger. Nothing else existed except to feed on her flesh and blood. The imagined taste of her danced upon his tongue and tempted and seduced him beyond words. Jacquelyn ceased to be human, a woman. She was now just prey, meat, trapped and ready to be consumed.

The sounds of half moans catching in her throat only frenzied the animal inside. He did not even notice the way her body shuddered and writhed against his own. He ran his fangs along her neck, so close to biting, sinking into her warm and yielding flesh. The sound of her heart beat pounded loudly. Pulsing delicately under the sharp tip of his fangs. Her smell filled his senses as it fragranced the air clinging around her body. She personified arousal and temptation. Her body flushed with warmth and her chest rose and fell quickly as she panted. The Viscount pressed his hand against her chest and was a mere breath from sinking his fangs into her neck.

Suddenly, his mind snapped, wresting control from the animal. He was assaulted with sensations and awareness. The cold realisation dawned upon him and he drew back, letting his fangs rake her neck as he did. Jacquelyn quivered a little as she slid down the wall, her legs no longer able to hold her up. As the Viscount stepped back, he could see her trembling hand clutching a wooden stake, taken from the belt on her thigh. He had nearly paid the price for his over-confidence. The bindings that he used to tie down her fight and fury were close to breaking. He was suddenly confronted with the cold reality, that he was precariously close to her self preservation fighting back to protect her. This was a prospect he did not relish facing down, as toying with her had already cost him greatly.

The buzz diffused through him slowly as he recomposed himself. He watched her, the tang in his mouth still there, despite not drawing her blood. Her breathing was shallow, almost panting, the experience clearly aroused her. Despite forcing some part of her to almost break free, she remained slumped against the wall, her eyes cast downwards. Drawing up her chin and bringing her gaze to meet his, the Viscount saw a difference in her eyes now. No longer did Jacquelyn vacantly stare past him, but rather, her glassy eyes were now focused intently upon him.

The Viscount pondered for some long moments, thoughts racing through his mind in a flurry. He returned his attention to her when there was a pause in his thoughts. Jacquelyn continued to stare at him, that small fire still burning in her eyes, her hand still holding the stake. He did not want to chance advancing on her. Her resistance was still smouldering below the surface. The Viscount met her gaze and pushed into her mind. He watched her eyes as his words echoed in her head, compelling her to let go again. He pushed hard, blanketing his will around hers tightly, as one would put out a smouldering fire. Forcing himself into every crevice, smothering out every breath her resistance needed to survive. It surprised him how much effort he had to use to force her back down into a compliant state.

Gradually, her eyes become unfocused and she once against stared past him. He held her there for a few moments longer, as he again fought back his rage. She had proven to be such a stubborn thing, resisting him at every opportunity.

"Rise, Now." The Viscount commanded.

Jacquelyn gazed vacantly at him and there was a long pause as she remained slumped. The Viscount maintained his gaze, but his frustrations were starting to get to him. His fist clenched again, but Jacquelyn slowly rose to her feet. He watched her carefully as she stood before him again, her breathing calm. Her arms hung loosely by her sides, yet she still held onto the stake. Despite her now docile appearance, the Viscount could take few chances with the slayer. He slowly and carefully relieved her of the weapon. Jacquelyn did not react, she remained passive and relaxed.

The Viscount struggled with himself now, as different aspects were in conflict. His bruised ego and pride were feeding his instinct, the animal hunger. The thought of her being fresh meat, as something to enjoy on a most primal level, was hard to discount. She was helpless and defenceless now. He could easily take her, ravage her, defile and feed. To rip away her clothing and rake her bare, warm flesh. Bare his fangs and sink into her and taste her blood, her fear and hear her cries of pain. He just wanted to break her completely. Shattering her mind, bending her will and force her until near breaking. Taking every part of her and smashing it to the core, then he could reshape her in any way he desired. To knit her mind back together in his image of perfection, to have her realise her proper place. To penetrate her body and mind so completely, breaking her and leaving nothing but an empty shell. A marionette without anything else left behind. They were all wonderfully delicious thoughts.

1...45678...14