Jake and Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After taking two cocks up her ass, her husband's cock went in easier. But it still hurt. "Yes...fuck my ass honey...fuck your wife's ass...I have been a really bad wife, just like you wanted me to be." She said through labored breathing as her husband fucked her ass.

"You have been very bad...letting two niggers fuck you...let them use all your holes...complete strangers, you don't even know their names...you have turned into a wanton hussy." Being just too turned on, he did not last long and started cumming.

Both of them were covered in sweat and panting hard. Hannah was exhausted and laid down on her stomach. Jake laid down on his back trying to catch his breath. After a few minutes he went to the bathroom to clean up. As he washed his cock, he became hard again recalling vividly his wife getting fucked by the three men. Two of them black.

As he came out of the bathroom, he saw that Hannah was still lying facing down. Jake stared at her reddened ass cheeks. He laid down next to her and put his arm across her back. "You okay baby?"

Turning her face to look at her husband. She had an ashamed look on her face and looked very exhausted. "Yes I am fine...I think I should go and clean up...take a shower."

"I still need you baby..." He gently turned her over onto her back. Hannah spread her legs open as he got on top of her. "I love you sweetheart."

"I love you too...make love to me Jake." She whispered as her arms tightly embraced him and his cock entered her sloppy pussy. He made love to her while whispering sweet, loving things to her. By the time Jake finished making love to her, Hannah was completely exhausted. She felt completely filthy with cum leaking out of her ass and pussy. As Jake got off her she turned on her side.

Jake hugged her from behind and whispered, "You can shower tomorrow morning...let's just sleep now."

"No honey I have to clean up...I feel filthy." She got up and went to the bathroom.

After a few minutes she came out with her hair still damp. Jake was still awake. She smiled at him awkwardly and laid down on the side with her back to him. Even though she was tired, she could not fall asleep and Jake could not fall asleep either.

"So when I went to restroom before leaving the bar, was that when Mike told you about his two black friends?"

"Yes." He responded softly. By the tone of voice he knew right away that she was upset.

"That was very wrong Jake...you did not even give me the choice, I had only agreed to have sex with Mike and only because you wanted me to...you had no right to let those two black men have sex with me." Now that she was over the sexual high, Hannah was filled with remorse.

"I know honey...I just wanted to watch you being really bad. Mike suggested it and I went with it, just was too..." He trailed off not knowing how to explain.

"I cannot believe it I had sex with three men at the same time...it is so degenerate...so perverse...never in my wildest thoughts I had ever thought that I will have sex with black men and then they forcefully had anal sex with me...treated me like a slut, a whore...were so rough..." Remembering and saying things aloud made her pussy tingle. Her breathing had changed too. She felt her husband's cock becoming hard again.

Hannah looked back at her husband, he was lustily staring at her. She bent her knees and slid up the top knee. "Was it you fantasy to watch me with any man...or a black man?" She asked as she made her pussy more accessible.

"It was watching you with just another man but thinking about you with a black man was kind of more arousing..." He said as he pushed his cock inside her sloppy pussy and at the same time captured her lips with his. They passionately kissed as Jake slowly thrust in and out of her. "You looked so hot baby taking the black cocks, being so naughty...it was so erotic watching you being a slut for black men."

"God! your mind is so twisted...you like watching your wife being a black cock whore, this is so wrong." She said crudely as her husband fucked her from behind.

"Yes I liked watching you being a complete slut of those two niggers...watching you take a nigger cock up your virgin ass." He said through clenched teeth. Jake was very turned on. He got on his knees and started pounding his wife hard. Hannah closed her eyes, biting her lower lip as her husband savagely fucked her. "Yes...yes...take my cock you fucking nigger cock loving whore." He spat out through labored breathing as he frantically kept thrusting inside her. Soon he had her cumming again on his cock. After that he did not last long and started ejaculating.

He withdrew his deflating cock and laid down next to her, spooning her. Holding her lovingly. "I am so sorry sweetheart...I don't know what came over me that I said those filthy, degrading things to you." He said to her breathing hard.

"It is okay, you were just too turned on...I like turning you on baby and I have already heard a lot of filth today from three complete strangers." She said shyly.

"Did it bother you at all?"

"It did...it is so degrading and humiliating the crude way they talked down to me...but it just made me feel so dirty...even more slutty, made me horny." She sounded very bewildered. "What is wrong with me?'

"Nothing is wrong with you...sometimes a lady just likes to let go...be a slut in bed...that is what happened." He reassured her, hugging her tightly. Both of them fell asleep just like this.

When Jake woke up in the morning, Hannah was not in bed. As he groggily sat up, he could hear her voice coming from the living area. He slowly got off the bed and went to the living area. Hannah had already showered and was wearing a nice, elegant knee length dress. She was on the phone.

"Mom...hold on for a sec...Jake is up." Noticing her husband, she said into the phone. "Hey baby...good morning...do you want me to order you room service?..I already ordered breakfast...was just too hungry when I woke up." She said to her husband. Trying her hardest to sound nonchalant but it was evident she was just trying too hard.

"No...I am not hungry right now...on our way home I will get something. Talking to your mom? How are the kids?" He asked sheepishly. There was a weird awkwardness between them as if they did not know how to be around each other.

"The kids are fine...missing us. Take shower and then we will leave."

"Okay...you have been up for a while it seems."

"Yes...I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't." She seemed very uncomfortable.

"I will go take shower...then we will leave." Jake left feeling very self-conscious. Everything that had happened last night now seemed so surreal. As he stood in the shower, he could not believe it that he had let three complete strangers have sex with his wife. The two black men, they did not even know their names. He felt very ashamed recalling how without even thinking he had eaten a mix of three men's cum out of her pussy. Such an utterly depraved act. But his cock twitched remembering the depravity.

By the time he came out of the shower, Hannah was packing up their stuff. She was bent over the small carry on bag which was on the bed. He looked at the messy bed and noticed dried spots on the white bed covers. His pulse quickened. She glanced at him, smiled bashfully and turned her face away.

He smiled back at her as he reached for his clothes. They avoided looking at each other as he put on his clothes and Hannah packed up. He stared at his wife thinking how prim and proper she looked. Anyone looking at this beautiful elegant woman will never even think that she was fucked like a cheap slut last night by three complete strangers. After packing up she carried the bag to the living area. She sat down on the couch waiting for Jake.

When Jake came out of the bedroom, she stood up. "Ready to go?" She asked averting her eyes as she stood.

"Yep...I am." He responded. Jake did not like this awkwardness between them. "Baby...you feeling okay?" He asked with tenderness. Remembering how she had been spanked. Breasts slapped and bit. Roughly ass fucked.

"I am fine Jake...just feeling sore, especially my bottom...but I am okay." She responded in an ashamed tone.

"It must have really hurt taking that huge black cock in your ass?, it was just incredible that you even took it all in your ass." Jake's voice was filled with awe.

"Yes it was very painful." She admitted as her face turned crimson.

"But you kind of liked it...didn't you?"

"I don't know Jake...it was very painful but was kind of like erotic pain...similar to when they spanked me, it hurt but also turned me on." She said shyly. "Oh god!...you must think I am so screwed up."

"No I do not, you are just awesome...and I am glad it was just not simply a painful thing for you...but we did mess up honey, didn't even make them use condoms." He reminded her.

"I know Jake, I will call my gynecologist set up an appointment but I think I should be okay...I am close but not ovulating yet." She said demurely.

Inexplicably Jake felt a sense of disappointment hearing that his wife was not ovulating and it completely befuddled his mind. "You want to talk about last night?"

"I don't know...don't really want to talk about that." She said nervously.

"We should Hannah...I really don't like the way we are being around each other right now." He paused. " You know...things did kind of got out of hand last night...I guess I had never ever really considered that what I was thinking, fantasizing would actually happen and it did...but even more extreme." He was really struggling to articulate what was going through in his head.

"Oh my God!!...you are upset...do you think less of me now Jake?...do you still even love me?" She panicked and her eyes brimmed with tears.

"No...No...baby...I love you and will never think any less of you...you are my everything." He said reassuringly and lovingly wiped away her tears.

"It is so wrong though Jake...so wrong...very depraved. I am a married woman, I should not be having sex with other men...that too three men at the same time." She said in disbelief. "I still cannot believe it that I had sex with two black men...actually had anal sex, so debasing."

"You did not do anything wrong Hannah...it is my fault."

"Damn right it is your fault." She said with tinge of anger. "How could you invite those two black men without even talking to me?...I never consented to that."

"I apologize...I so badly wanted to see you with another man, a black man...my perverted desires were complete in control of my mind...I should have asked you." He said apologetically.

"Yes you should have asked...complete strangers, I don't even know their names." She deplored. "And to top it off...they degraded me, hurt me but I still climaxed with them...what is wrong with me?" She was feeling very chagrined.

"Hannah nothing is wrong with you...you are a very sensual, sexual woman...you enjoy sex. I am glad you enjoyed it last night."

"But I shouldn't have...they forced themselves on me...forcefully had anal sex with me." Her pussy tingled recalling how she was ass fucked forcefully. Instinctively she clenched her thighs. "Don't you regret what happened last night? Doesn't it upset you that your wife, the mother of your children was used like a wanton slut by three older men? Two of them black?" Her breathing had changed, she was turned on.

"I was very jealous...but even more turned on the way they fucked you...and you came again and again with them...it was so hot when you ejaculated with the big, fat nigger cock buried in your ass." He responded lustily. He kissed her hard. It was an open mouthed, sloppy, lusty kiss.

Breaking off the kiss, Hannah asked, "Why baby?...why are we getting so turned on by this depravity?...this should not be happening...we should not be doing this...we are respectable, well-educated professionals... can you imagine if anyone finds out?" Her voice a mix of apprehension and excitement.

"It is so wrong but...but so fucking hot...you liked that, didn't you baby?...being a fuck toy for three strangers, older men...liked being a slut for two niggers." He was out of mind with lust. Hannah felt his throbbing, hard cock pressing onto her stomach. Her pussy was tingling and soaking wet.

"Don't say that Jake." She whined and putting her arm behind her neck, she pulled his face down. Kissed her husband lustily. "Make love to me baby." She was horny. They again kissed each other lustily. As they kissed, there was knocking on their suite door.

"Did you order room service?" Jake asked as he stopped kissing her.

"No I did not...you did not want anything to eat." Hannah responded as Jake went to see who knocked.

On opening the door, he found an older black man smiling at him. It took Jake a few seconds to recognize him and then his eyes opened wide. "Hey man...sorry to drop on you like this...was not even sure you would still be here." Andre said.

"What you doing here?" Jake asked warily.

"You know we didn't even get properly introduced last night...so much happening, just wanted to stop by say hello...wanted to thank you guys for the wonderful experience, you know what I mean." He grinned at him disarmingly.

"We are about to leave for home...kind of in a hurry." Jake said uncomfortably.

"I understand...won't take too much of your time, just want to thank you guys, introduce myself to you and your wonderful wife." Andre persisted. "Can I come in?"

"Okay fine." Jake stepped aside to let him in. "Where is Mike and the other guy?"

"The other guy is Ron, they had early morning flight, they left, ...well I live here, I don't know if Mike mentioned." Andre explained as he walked in.

Hannah was stunned seeing Andre. "What is going on?" This was the man who had taken her anal virginity.

"Didn't mean to surprise you...just stopped by to say hello, introduce myself...I don't like doing this 'wham bang thank you mam' thing...we didn't even get properly introduced." He grinned at her. "We have been intimate and you don't even know my name."

Hearing that she turned crimson. "Hey no need to be embarrassed about it...by the way my name is Andre and I have to say you are simply gorgeous...thanks for the wonderful experience last night...Jake you are a lucky man to have such a pretty lady for your wife...you know she looks like Bella Thorne but just bit more mature and better looking." He smiled.

Seeing the lustful way Andre was staring at Hannah, Jake felt a pit form in the bottom of his stomach. "Yes...you are right she does." He responded. "Have a seat...we can talk for a bit." Both Andre and Hannah we completely taken aback when he said that. She gave her husband a hard look which he completely ignored.

"Sure man...I would really like know you guys." Andre was very pleased with the turn of events. He sat down on the armchair. "So Hannah what do you do?"

"I work for a marketing research firm." She responded reticently as she sat down on the couch and Jake sat down next to her.

"Oh so you you deal with all that statistics and probability stuff...wow beauty and brains?"

"So what do you do Andre?" Jake inquired.

"I own a small waste management business." The older black man told them. They made small conversation for a little bit and then Andre asked, "So I was wondering...have you guys done what you did last night before?"

The husband and wife looked at each other uncomfortably and then Jake responded, "No...it was the first time."

"Oh!...first time?" Andre sounded surprised. "Did you guys plan to make this happen then?...yesterday being your tenth wedding anniversary, plan do something special, something naughty?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Not really...it kind of something that just happened." Jake said plainly.

"Wow...I have to say that is different...you two must have talked about it sometimes at least?" He seemed very surprised.

"Yeah we talked about it...just kind of like pillow talk, never really thought we will actually go through with it." Jake said awkwardly and glanced at Hannah who was blushing.

"So how do you feel about it?...was the real thing even hotter than what you had imagined?...watching your pretty blonde wife with another man...older men...black men." Andre smirked.

"The real thing was pretty intense, much more than I expected...very hot." Jake responded.

"So it exceeded your expectations...good that you enjoyed the experience of sharing your pretty wife and also good for guys like us who like fucking the wives the of other men." He chuckled. "I have to say your wife is the prettiest woman I have ever had...very gorgeous, a prim, proper woman...anyone who sees her right now will only see an elegant beautiful lady...a well-educated and intelligent woman." He stared at Hannah with unbridled lust. "No one will even think that she is the kind of woman who let three men, complete strangers, fuck her like a slut...had three cocks stuffing her married holes at the same time, let a complete stranger take her anal virginity on her tenth wedding anniversary while her husband watched." Andre spat out crudely. Hannah felt the heat rise to her face and her face turned crimson.

Andre kept staring at her lustily. His cock was rock hard and straining against his underwear. "So...Hannah what about you?...how do you feel about last night?...was it fun?"

"I really don't want to talk about it...we need to get home Jake, the kids are waiting." She responded with abruptness as she turned to look at her husband. Her husband's face had the look she knew very well. He was very turned on. Her heartbeat shot up.

"It's okay...we still have time, tell Andre how it was for you." He said huskily.

"No baby...we have to go it's getting late." Her voice trembled and she stood up. She felt her pussy release moisture.

"Don't be shy Hannah...nothing to be embarrassed about." Andre also stood up and moved in front of her. "Your husband wants you to make all your married holes available to other men...and I know you did enjoy being just a fuck hole for complete strangers, older black men." He said degradingly and put his arms around the pretty blonde wife.

"Don't Andre...my kids are waiting for me, I have to go." She whined and tried to remove his arms.

"The kids can have their slut mother back once I am done using you as my cum dumpster." He hissed at her. "Jake you want to watch your pretty blonde wife get fucked again by a black dick?" Jake just nodded his assent while rubbing his hard cock over his pants. "I am going to fuck this bitch good." He remarked turning to look at Hannah. "You want my black dick baby?"

"Oh god...no Andre...this is not right." She protested weakly as Andre pulled her close. His hands cupped her ass over the dress. She felt his hard cock on her stomach making her pussy tingle.

"It is not right but your husband wants you to be a black cock whore...and I know you want it too." Andre locked lips with her. His thick black lips covered her full pink lips. She tried keep her lips closed but Andre was very forceful. He forced her lips open and his thick tongue invaded her mouth. She caved in and started kissing him back sloppily, sucking on his thick tongue.

Jake stood up and took off his pants and underwear. Freeing his aching hard cock, he started stroking it. He stared at the sight of his wife being lustily kissed by the black man. For the first time he properly observed Andre. He was at least half a foot taller than Hannah. He had a shaved head. He was muscular but had a bit of a paunch.

After kissing Hannah for two or three minutes, he stopped. Separating himself from Hannah, he quickly took off his clothes. Quite a bit of his charcoal black body was covered with curly hair which was a mix of black and grey. His thick, veiny, uncircumcised cock was even more darker than his body. His low hanging, wrinkly nutsack was big and hairy. The testicles were like oversized walnuts. In the daylight his genitals looked hideous. The foreskin was tightly stretched across the flaring cockhead.

1...345678