Jake and Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mike got off the bed, Jake got on the bed and laid down next to his wife on his stomach. He stared at his wife's pretty face which was flushed. A slimy mix of her saliva and Mike's precum coated her face. Couple of coarse, curly pubic hairs were stuck on her full pink lips. She had an ashamed look on her face. "You okay my love?" Jake asked with concern and removed the pubic hairs sticking to her lips.

She nodded her head and asked in a needy voice. "Do you still love me Jake?"

"I will always love you baby...you are my one and only love." He leaned down and locked his lips with her. He kissed her lovingly and his cock twitched thinking that just a few moments ago her lips were wrapped around another man's cock and testicles. He could taste it on her lips. The kiss turned sloppy and lusty.

As the loving couple kissed, Mike hooked his fingers under the waistband of her pink thong and tugged on it. Instinctively Hannah raised her hips and the older man pulled down her skimpy panties down her long legs.

From the corner of his eyes Jake noticed how his wife raised her hips so that Mike could take off her panties. "Fuck baby that is hot...you are making your pussy available to him." Breaking off the kiss, he said to her huskily.

"Because that is what you want me to do." She responded softly.

"And that is what a slut wife does...makes her pussy available to other men." Mike added. "This is one good looking blonde pussy...fuck man she is wet, her fuck juices are leaking out." He stared hungrily at the shaved pussy with just a thin landing strip of blonde pussy hair right above the slit. "The bitch is in heat." He added crudely

Hannah put her arm around her husband's neck and pulled her face down, locking lips with his. Mike spread her legs at the same and bent down licking her pussy lips and clit. She softly groaned into her husband's mouth and her hips moved. Both sets of her lips were being kissed at the same time.

The older man started eating out her pussy. Licking her clit, sucking on it, sticking his tongue inside her pussy. He teased her pussy, bringing her to the brink of climax and then backing off. Hannah's hips gyrated lewdly, jerked up as the older man ate her out. She was moaning softly, her eyes half closed.

"Aaah...oh god...oh god...I am so close...ppleese...please." She groaned in disappointment as Mike again backed off after bringing her to the brink. She was desperate to cum.

"All in good time...you be a good little slut and you will cum so many times that then you will beg me to stop from making you cum." Mike said with a grin as he stood up Suddenly he again slapped her pussy and Hannah violently jerked up and moaned loudly. She had almost cum. "Bitch stand up now...need to get you all naked, take that dress off." He said to her brusquely

The older man help her stand up. "Hey Jake...can you lower the zip." He stood up too and eased down the back zip. Mike slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders and tugged it down, exposing her sheer lace pink bralette. The dress snagged at the flare of her hips and Mike gave it tug, freeing it. The dress fell down her long legs, pooling around her feet on the floor. The bra was front clasping and the older man expertly unclasped it. Jake pulled off the flimsy bra down her arms and then bent down to pick up the dress.

Hannah was now standing completely naked in front of a man she barely knew. She shyly looked at Mike who stepped back to have proper look at her naked body. Admiring her pretty face, small tits, flat stomach, long toned legs. "Nice...hot body...Jake your wife is a very sexy young MILF...I am glad you like to share her." Mike reminded him again that this was the mother of his children standing in her naked glory in front of a stranger. He felt butterflies in his stomach.

Mike stepped forward and took the young mother into his arms. Grabbing a fistful of her blonde hair, he jerked her head back, upturning her face. "Fucking slut...did you like your pretty face fucked by a stranger? A complete stranger? A man old enough to be your dad?" He hissed at her. She simply submissively looked up at him breathing hard. Mike lowered his face to kiss her. It was an open mouthed, sloppy, wanton kiss. Jaked stroked his cock watching his wife suck on the tongue of another man, exchange saliva. A very wet and lusty kiss.

Breaking the kiss, Mike lowered his head. Kissing down her neck, chest, to her small, firm, b-cup tits. "Love these small titties...nipples hard like bullets." He took the hard, pink small nipple and sucked on it making Hannah gasp. Her nipples were very sensitive.

Then he gently bit down on her nipple and heard a sharp intake of breath from Hannah. "Oh god!...aah." She groaned. It hurt but she her pussy tingled. Mike bit a little bit harder and she groaned louder.

"Oh god!...Mike no." She feebly protested.

"Bitch I am gonna have you any way I want...I know a whore like you likes it rough." Mike snarled at her and slapped her tits one by one.

"Aaaah...oooh...oh god...aaah." She squealed. The slaps stung and her firm, creamy breasts reddened. Jake felt a bit concerned but seeing the look on her face and the way she was breathing, it was obvious to him that his wife was very turned on. She had her cum face on.

Mike again bent down kissing her tits, sucking on them, sucking and biting on her nipples. Biting on her breasts. Leaving a few love bites on her tits. Hannah was panting hard. He had brought her close to orgasm just by playing with her tits. "Bend over the bed...show me your ass properly."

When she turned around, Jake was filled with angst seeing his wife's reddened breasts and the bite marks on them. He found it so unbelievable that his wife was letting this man treat her so roughly. Letting him call her filthy names, humiliate her. But inexplicably it aroused him seeing this man take charge and just use his wife.

She gave her husband an embarrassed look as she bent over. "Arch your back Hannah...stick that ass out and spread your legs a bit." Obediently she did as Mike asked her to.

The older man admired her slender waist, flaring hips and round, fleshy ass. Her thick, swollen pussy lips peeked from between her thighs, beneath her ass crack. He moved behind her bent form running his eyes over her long, smooth, creamy toned legs.

Mike ran his hands over her round buttocks. Squeezing them, kneading them. He ran a finger between her pussy lips making her moan. He was amazed at her wetness. He teased her pussy a bit and then suddenly delivered a hard smack on her upturned ass. Hannah yelped loudly.

"This is one fine ass...Jake you are a lucky man." Mike smirked and then delivered more hard smacks on her ass. Making her yelp and squirm. But not even once did Hannah try to stop him. This was a new thing that the young mother was discovering about herself. "Have you ever spanked your wife?"

"No." Jake said with disbelief. He was just amazed that his wife was taking this abuse without any complaint.

"She is loving it...this bitch loves getting spanked." Mike grinned and spanked her ass more. Her smoothy, creamy ass cheeks by now had turned crimson and had finger imprints. Suddenly he roughly jammed two fingers inside her sopping wet pussy.

Hannah gasped and groaned loudly and pushed her ass back onto his hand. She had almost cum at that moment. Lewdly she gyrated her hips while softly moaning, her face buried in her arms. Looking at Jake, Mike gestured him to text.

Jake's eyes opened wide in shock. He had completely forgotten about the two black men who were waiting to come and fuck his wife. He was filled with a feeling of disquiet as he picked up Mike's phone. His fingers slightly trembled as he typed in their suite number.

Removing his fingers from her pussy, Mike kneeled behind her and started licking her pussy. Hannah felt dizzy as he expertly licked her pussy in a way that she had never experienced. Her body was tingling and legs began to shake. Her breathing was ragged and she was panting hard. She was close to cumming. But then Mike stopped, again leaving her hanging right on the edge of climax, her release. She groaned in disappointment.

She was so lost in Mike's ministrations, Hannah did not even hear the soft knock on the door. Jake's heart beat wildly as he opened the door and the let two older black men in. The two of them grinned at him as they entered the suite. No words were spoken.

The two black men quietly entered the bedroom and right away took off their clothes. Their charcoal black cocks were already semi-erect. Mike looked back at them and gave them a thumbs up sign. He then again went back to licking her and flicked her clit with his tongue. The blonde wife moaned loudly. She was desperate to cum.

Mike smacked her ass and barked at her. "Climb on the bed...get on your hands and knees." She got on the bed with her knees right at the edge of the bed..

"Jake be close to your wife...tell her you love her, hold her while another man plays with her pussy...she needs to know that this is what you want." Mike said as he took off Hannah's heels. He just wanted to keep her occupied so that she would not notice the other two men in the bedroom until it was too late. Jake got up on the bed in front of his wife.

He kissed her as Mike rubbed his wife's pussy. "He is driving me crazy baby...teasing me so much." Hannah whined.

Mike smiled hearing her say that. He grabbed his cock and rubbed it on her pussy lips. "You want this cock in you...don't you?"

She shyly looked up at her husband. Her heart beating erratically. Unsure how to respond. "Tell him what you want...tell him everything." Jake encouraged her. "I love you baby...I want you to be my naughty wife."

"Yes...I want it." She responded hoarsely.

"What do you want me to do?" Mike asked harshly,

"I want you to make love to me...make me feel good." She whispered with desire while moving her hips.

"I am not here to make love to you...I am here to fuck you." He hissed at her as he pushed his cockhead between her pussy lips and then pulled it out.

"Oh god...make me love to me please." She begged.

"Do you want to be my married slut?"

She could not bring herself to say the filthy word. "I want you to be my lover."

"I am going to fuck your married pussy like it has never been fucked before...I picked you out in that bar because I knew that you are a hot cunt...the sole purpose I picked you is to use you as cock receptacle, use you as a fuck hole to stick my cock in." The older man said crudely, sticking a couple of fingers inside her soaking wet pussy. Rubbing her swollen clit with his thumb. Hannah gasped and threw her head back, her eyes half closed. But was also feeling completely humiliated hearing the filthy, degrading words.

"You are a cock hungry married slut...you need a hard throbbing cock in your pussy, don't you?"

"Oh god yes." She said weakly, panting hard. Desperately she wanted to get fucked. Be used by a man. Never had she felt this way.

"You just need a cock...any man's cock will do...if a couple of my friends come here now, you will let them take turns on you...let them fill your married cunt one by one."

Hearing his depraved words, Hannah was stunned. But her pussy tingled at the thought of multiple men take her. "No...I just want you Mike...just you." She protested weakly.

"Don't deny it...I have let loose the slut inside of you...and any man walks in with a hard cock, you will let him have your hot married pussy."

She looked up hazily at her husband. Feeling very unsure and nervous. Wondering if that is what her husband wants her to do. If he really wants her to let any man just fuck her. Have their nasty way with her. A tremor of excitement went down her spine thinking about being just an easy lay.

Mike suddenly smacked her ass a couple of times and she yelped. He proceeded to rub his cockhead on her pussy lips and again inserted just his cockhead into her pussy. Hannah groaned moving her hips lewdly. She tried to move her ass back to take in more of his cock. But Mike grabbed her hips and kept her in place.

"Don't tease me Mike...please make love to me." She was very turned on.

"So tell me...do you want to be my married slut?" He asked again.

"Yes." She whispered in an ashamed voice as she lowered her eyes unable to look at her husband.

"You are my hot married slut...and you are going to let any man with a hard cock fuck you." He hissed at her. Withdrawing his cock he stepped away from behind her. His place was quickly taken by Ron.

Ron lined up his hard, charcoal black cock with Hannah's tumescent, wet, pink pussy lips. But Hannah felt that something was not right. She looked back and was shocked that a black man was standing behind her.

"Oh no...no..no...this is not right...don't do this." Not even her wildest dream she had ever thought of having sex with a black man. She really did not want to have sex with this black man but she needed a hard cock inside her pussy. Her mind was so confused.

"It is okay honey...it is fine...just enjoy, you just need a cock." Jake whispered huskily. She looked at her husband and his face was a mask of lust. He started kissing her.

Before she could react or say anything more, Ron thrust hard and bottomed out. His pelvis smacked into her ass as his black cock filled up her aching pussy. She gasped loudly into her husband's mouth and instinctively pushing back her ass. Despite how she felt about getting fucked by a black man, she did need a hard cock filling her up. Her first black cock.

Ron started fucking her with long, steady strokes as Jake hungrily kissed his wife. It did not take long for Hannah to climax. She tightly held onto her husband as her body convulsed. Her toes curled and she started ejaculating.

"Damn man you had the fucking bitch really primed up." Ron grinned looking at Mike. "I love a cunt that ejaculates." He kept fucking her through her orgasm.

"Yeah wetter the bitch...better she fucks." Andre added.

"Andre...get on the bed...feed her your cock, she is really good cocksucker. Jake has trained his wife well." Mike said with smirk.

"Is that right?...let me get my cock serviced then." Andre grinned as he climbed on the bed. Making way for him, Jake moved aside but stayed close to his wife. Andre kneeled in front of pretty blond wife. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and jerk her head up.

Hannah looked up at him with a dazed look in her eyes. Shocked to see another black man. "Damn baby...you are one pretty slut." He bent down and kissed her. The pretty blonde wife opened opened her mouth and lustily kissed back the older black man. A complete stranger. The first time she was kissing a black man. Her father considered black man to be animals and here she was kissing one while getting fucked by another.

Jake stroked his cock watching his wife kiss a black man while another black man had his cock buried in her pussy. And he thought that pretty soon both set of her pink lips will be wrapped around black cocks. Her first ever black cocks.

Breaking off the kiss, Andre straightened up and put his charcoal black flaring cockhead between her pink lips. His uncircumcised cock was thick, meaty and veiny. It was the biggest cock she had ever seen, at least two inches longer than her husband's and thicker. She was completely taken aback seeing the monstrous black cock. But her mouth was filled with saliva at the prospect of sucking on this big black cock. The first black dick she was going to suck. She opened her mouth took the monstrous cock into her mouth. Swirling her tongue around the charcoal black cockhead. As she took the cockhead into her mouth the foreskin got pushed back.

Using the fistful of her hair has leverage Andre started fucking her mouth. The two older black men spit roasted the pretty blonde wife as her husband looked on stroking his cock. "Damn she is one cock hungry bitch...fucking whore." Andre said breathing hard as he shoved more of his cock into her mouth.

"It is clear Jake...your wife was born to be a slut...look how she is taking two cock at the same time like a cock hungry slut." Mike remarked. He was also stroking his cock watching the debauchery. Hannah was grunting and moaning loudly as she was stuffed by two black cocks at two ends. She was only able to take half of Andre's black dick in her mouth.

"You like watching your pretty wife with older men don't you? Watching her being a fuck toy for complete strangers?" Mike asked evenly locking his eyes with Jake.

No responsed was needed from the him. His hard, throbbing cock was proof enough that he was very aroused watching his wife with these men.

"Ron let's switch I want to use her pussy now." Andre said pulling out his cock from her mouth.

"Turn around baby girl." Ron said as he also pulled out his cock from her wet pussy.

Hannah slowly turned around to face Ron, staying on her hands and knees. Suddenly he flipped her over onto her back and she shrieked in surprise. Ron pulled her towards the edge of the bed until her head was hanging over the edge of the bed.

Ron straddled her upturned face and bent his knees. His cock nudged her lips as his low hanging, hairy nut sack touched her pert nose. Hannah opened her mouth, taking his glistening cock into her mouth. Tasting her pussy on it. At the same time Andre spread open her legs and shoved his big cock into her receptive wet pussy making her gasp loudly, it hurt. The cock was touching places inside her pussy that never had been touched before.

As Andre started fucking her with long steady strokes, Ron started shoving his cock down her throat. He start using her mouth as fuckhole. First gently and then slowly he became more forceful. Due to the way her head was hanging back, it was easier for Ron to ram his black cock straight down her throat.

The pretty blonde wife had now completely capitulated to her carnal needs. She was completely lost in the intense sensations that were coursing through her body as two hard dicks were being shoved inside her simultaneously. She had never felt anything like this before. All she wanted was to service the two black cocks. Even though the monstrous cock stuffing her pussy hurt but it felt good.

Soon she was taking all of the black cock down her throat with the big, hairy nutsack resting on her lips and pert nose whenever Ron bottomed out. Her throat visibly bulged every time the black cock was shoved down her throat. Hannah was making slurping, gagging and grunting sounds as she was face fucked savagely. But it was very obvious that she was not distressed by it.

She was an obscene sight taking the two black dicks ball deep at both ends.

"That's it you cock hungry whore...take my black cock...take it all you hot bitch." Ron growled as he shoved his entire cock down her throat again and again. Using her mouth like a wet fuckhole. His cock was dripping her saliva. "Swallow it all...you like getting fucked by strangers, passed around by your husband." He slapped her tits hard a few times making her groan loudly.

Jake watched with astonishment as his loving wife took the pounding by the two black men without any complaints. Both the black men were using her like a two bit whore to satiate their sexual hunger and she was letting them. Moaning and grunting like a whore as she was fucked.

"Damn man...your wife is one hot slut...very few women can take cock the way your wife is taking...Mike is right, this bitch was born to be slut." Andre said through labored breathing. Then with a loud grunt he started climaxing. Depositing his black baby making seed deep inside the womb of the pretty blond wife. Hannah's body writhed and she desperately grabbed onto the bed covers as she started cumming too.

Jake's cock twitched and leaked precum as he realized that the older black man was cumming inside his wife's fertile, unprotected pussy. In the heat of moment they had completely forgotten about condoms.

123456...8