Jake and Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god...you did that!...you know I found it to be very hot that you were under me while another man had sex with me, licking me...licking the cock that was plunging inside me, in fact I actually wished that you would suck on that cock and balls." Hannah seemed very animated. "Shit I am so twisted...we are so twisted and deviant Jake." She hugged her husband tightly as her body trembled involuntarily

"Yes we are." Jake hugged her back.

"I should not have teased my father...lied to him." She said in a quavering voice.

"But since you did that now you know that even though he is a bigot, he gets turned on hearing about his daughter being a nigger lover...and he lusts after his daughter" Jake said huskily as his cock hardened.

"Oh my god!...Jake don't say that." She recoiled back in shock. "That is really...really wrong...I cannot have sex with my dad...it is incest."

"Hey Hannah...baby...I am not asking you to have sex with your father." He said soothingly and pulled her back into his arms. "I am just saying that you know NOW that your father is a pervert...he gets a hardon for you." Thinking about his wife spreading her legs for her own father was really arousing to Jake. "Your father wants to fuck you, ravish you like Mike did." Knowingly he reminded Hannah of Mike. At the same time he lowered his hand cupping his wife's ass over the knit chemise nightgown and pulled her against himself.

"You really have a degenerate mind." She said softly. Her breathing had changed. She understood right away that her husband was trying push her buttons by reminding her of Mike. Her pussy tingled at the thought of letting her father fuck her.

"I do baby...I cannot help it." He kissed her hard. Then he took off her chemise, leaving her just in bikini panties. Jake groaned seeing the bite marks, hickeys on her wife's breasts and there still some finger imprints on her creamy breasts. "Fuck baby...they got really rough, marked you up good." He said hoarsely. Hannah just stared at her husband biting her lower lip, her chest heaving.

Bending down he kissed her breasts, sucking on her small, hard pink nipples making her moan. Then he took off her panties, she was soaking wet. She laid down on the bed on her back. Spreading open her legs for her husband.

"Damn baby this good...this how your daddy wants to see you...his baby girl welcoming him with open legs." Jake said as he got on the bed between her open legs.

"Oh Jake baby...don't say that...that is fucking wrong...just make love to me baby." She pleaded. Jake ate out his wife's pussy and then made soft sensual love to her.

1...345678