Jake and Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Andre got off the bed, Mike climbed on and pulled her to the center of the bed. Pushing her legs back he shoved his cock into her sloppy pussy. He played with her tits as he fucked her. Squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples hard making Hannah groan. She yelped loudly when he slapped her tits a few times. But at no point she tried to stop him. He even bent down, biting on her tits and nipples. Leaving more bite marks on her reddened breasts.

"Fuck man your wife is like a bitch in heat...she is a cock hungry bitch." He said to Jake panting hard. "What a wanton slut...drain my balls bitch." Mike grunted loudly as he also deposited his baby making juice in her receptive pussy.

Mike moved away from between her open legs. She just lay there breathing hard, her face flushed with a vacant look. Her legs were splayed open and cum was leaking out of her gaping, well fucked pussy.

Now it was Ron's turn, he flipped her over. "Get on your knees slut...ass up face down." He growled at her. She submissively assumed the position. The older black man smacked her ass hard a few times making her groan and grunt. "Hot ass young MILF...likes getting fucked by strangers." He hissed as he lined his cock with her pussy. "Happy Wedding Anniversary bitch." Ron said through clenched teeth as he savagely shoved his black dick into her pussy. Hannah gasped loudly as the black cock bottomed out and the older black man's pelvis smacked into her ass.

Ron started pounding her hard and after a few minutes of pounding she came hard on his cock and her whole body convulsed. She was just unable to stay on her knees and Hannah just collapsed on her stomach as Ron kept thrusting into her pussy through her orgasm. Now the big black man was laying on her back as he kept thrusting into her. He didn't last long and came with loud grunt. Squirting more cum inside her pussy.

Slowly the black man got up withdrawing his deflating cock from her well used pussy. Jake laid down next to his wife. He felt a big wet spot on the bedsheet where he laid down but he did not care. Her eyes were closed and breathing ragged. "They have been pretty rough...are you okay honey?" He asked in a whisper.

Opening her eyes hazily, she looked at her husband and just nodded. It was obvious that she was okay with the roughness and pain. "Are they leaving?" She asked, keeping her voice low. Jake looked at the men and saw them lustily staring at his wife. The three of them were still catching their breath. But Mike and Andre were already sporting half erections.

"I don't think so...they want to do you again." He told her. "Do you want to be fucked by them again baby?" His voice was lusty.

"Do you want that?" She asked biting her lower lip nervously.

"Yes...I want them to fuck my wife again...watch you get fucked by the niggers, complete strangers." He whispered hoarsely and then started kissing his wife.

"Make love to me Jake." She whined. Hannah wanted to be held by her husband. Wanted him to reclaim her back.

"I will baby...after they are done with you." He wanted to watch. He kissed her lustily putting his arm around her. "God baby you are so sexy...so beautiful." He whispered. Hannah just gave him an embarrassed smile and buried her face in the mattress.

"Hey man...is she ready to go again?" Andre asked Jake while stroking his hardening cock.

"Yeah she is..." Jake responded.

"This is one hot woman you have...she needs all the cock she can get." Andre remarked as he got on the bed. Patting her ass, he said, "Raise that fine ass up baby." Grabbing her hips the older black man pulled her ass up. Propping her up on her knees and chest. Hannah kept her face down on the mattress. "Good girl...keep that ass up and face down...spread your legs more." She moved her knees further apart. He rubbed her tumescent pussy lips and then shoved two fingers inside her sloppy, cum leaking pussy. He thrust in and out of her pussy. His fingers felt around her pussy as if exploring it. Hannah squirmed against his fingers digging around inside her hot sloppy pussy.

Andre eyed her tiny, pink, puckered bunghole as he played with her pussy. "Are all her holes available?" He asked Jake.

Jake understood right away what he was asking. "Well...she has never taken it up her ass." His voice tightened noticeably. Quite a few times they had talked about it but Hannah never agreed. "Take her ass." He blurted out. The black man took his fingers out of her pussy. The fingers were coated with a slimy mix of cum and pussy juice. Slowly he inserted one finger inside her tight asshole.

"Oh god no...stop...stop...I don't like this...don't do that to me." Hannah said in a panicked voice. She tried to wiggle away.

"Stay still...it will feel good." Andre said to her soothingly and pushed in the other finger inside her ass. Pushing the two fingers as deep as possible.

Hannah groaned. "It hurts...stop...I don't like this...it hurts, I really don't like this, even my husband has never done this to me." She was afraid that it would be painful. But on top of that she found the idea of anal sex very debasing.

"Stop resisting it...you are going to get ass fucked today, lose your anal virginity. Your husband wants this...yes it will be a bit painful initially but it is obvious you like a bit of pain." Andre grinned. "And you will like it once your ass gets stretched out." Andre said to her as he thrust his fingers in and out of her tight asshole.

"Honey, it is okay...let him...you will be fine...just a matter of you getting used to it." Jake tried to reassure her.

"It will hurt baby...this scares me." She whined as she squirmed and wiggled, trying to dislodge the invading fingers. "I don't want to this. " She tried to twist away and get up.

But Andre pushed her down with her other hand and held her down forcefully. "Stay down slut...you are going to get ass fucked today whether you want it or not." He growled at her. "If you keep struggling, I will fuck your ass without lube and that will really hurt."

"You are too big...you will rip me apart." She whined.

"Exactly I am pretty big and if I do not use any lube...it will be much more painful." He barked at her. Hearing that she stopped struggling. She had acquiesced to the fact that she was going to ass fucked.

Jake saw Ron hand a tube of lube to Andre. "He is going to use lubricant baby...that will help, I really want to watch you get ass fucked."

"Jake he is too big, it will still hurt." She whined. She had stopped trying to dislodge his fingers and was letting him finger fuck her ass. "I don't like this..."

"I am going to make you take my black dick up your prissy white ass...and you are going to like it." Andre snarled. He took his fingers out and squeezed a generous amount of lube onto his fingers. Applying the lube to her asshole, he worked it inside her back passage. Again sliding the two fingers deep insider her ass. He squeezed more lubricant onto the palm of his hand and coated his dick with lubricant.

"Oh really you want me to stop?...You don't mean it and you know it." Andre growled.

He lined up his black dick with her tiny pink rosebud. The thick, veiny, charcoal black dick looked obscenely big compared to the tiny pink rosebud. Pulling her asscheeks apart, Andre placed the bulbous cockhead at her asshole. Then applied pressure but her virgin butthole resisted the thick cockhead. He kept applying pressure until suddenly the puckered hole yielded. Allowing the thick cockhead to slip in. It spread her open much more than the fingers had and it hurt like hell. She screamed, biting down on the bed covers, muffling her scream.

Her husband felt a sexual rush as the thick black cock head penetrated her ass and she screamed.

Andre didn't stop. He kept pushing in as her sphincter muscle stretched to let the big black cock in. Breathing hard and gritting his teeth, he slowly forced his cock half inch by half inch into her virgin, tight back canal. "Fucking ass whore take it all." He smacked her ass hard a couple of times making her scream. It took him more than five minutes to completely bury his entire cock inside her ass. He stayed still for a minute as Mike joined them on the bed.

"How does it feel slut?...you are not an ass virgin no more." Mike asked as he knelt beside her and grabbed her tit. "You dirty bitch...you love it...don't you?" He pinched her nipples making her groan.

Andre started slowly moving back and forth making her whimper. Her face contorted and her eyes became watery as the pain overwhelmed her. "Ow...ow...It hurts...gentle please." She whispered through labored breathing. Andre slowly moved back and forth for a few minutes. Then he picked up pace. Holding her hips tightly, Andre started to move a bit more quickly.

Hannah had thought for sure he was going to rip her in two. The pain of the forced entrance had almost made her faint. She clearly remembered the initial feeling of surrender and the pain of the cock head entering her. But the rest of the penetration was less painful.

When the black man actually started to ass fuck her with his big cock, she was quite numb. Hannah thought that she was immune to any feeling in her body. She was wrong. It hurt her of course, but it was an erotic pleasing pain. Her entire body tingled with excitement as she continued to feel the big black cock slide deeper and deeper in and out of her ass. Even though it hurt like hell she instinctively began to push back against the big man meat inside her. Excruciating as it was, she could not resist moving back onto his cock.

"Aaaah...ooooh...fuck it hurts...stop." She whimpered.

"Oh really you want me to stop?...You don't mean it and you know it." Andre growled. "Now you are my married ass slut...my married white bitch." Andre hissed as he fucked her ass. "That's right...push that ass back."

"Ugggghhh...umph oh...aaaah...oh Jake baby he is ripping me apart." She groaned and her body writhed. Her cries of anguish muffled by the bed covers that she was biting down on.

It seemed Andre's lust got inflamed seeing the blonde beauty in apparent discomfort and pain. He started fucking her ass harder. "Fuck her ass is so tight." He said through clenched teeth and labored breathing. Sweat was forming on his brow. He smacked her ass hard a few times and it stung. She yelped loudly.

Ron and Mike stroked their cocks grinning devilishly as they watched Andre aggressively plunge his black dick deep into the pretty blonde wife's tight ass. Forcing his cock deep inside her with each thrust.

"Uhh...uh...ungh...unghh..uhhh." Hannah whimpered and grunted every time Andre bottomed out and his hairy nut sack smacked her flushed pussy lips. Guttural moans were coming out of her throat. Jake watched in awe as the older black man brutishly violated his wife's nether hole with hard, deliberate thrusts. Her butthole was stretched open wide around the thick black shaft. His fingers gripped her ass cheeks, holding them apart. His prim proper wife was being subjected to a brutal ass fuck and she was grunting like an animal as her ass was pounded.

Suddenly Hannah squealed loudly. Her body went rigid as she desperately clawed the bed covers. Her toes curled and she started ejaculating, soaking the bed covers. An intense orgasm coursed through her body. Andre kept his cock jammed up in her ass.

Jake found it unbelievable that his wife had actually climaxed by being ass fucked. Even through the pain, she had been stimulated enough to orgasm.

"Damn look at her go...the bitch is cumming really hard." Ron remarked in awe. "The white slut loves nigger cock in her ass."

"You know she has two other holes available...let's make this bitch airtight." Andre suggested with sly grin.

"Fuck yeah...let's do it...make an oreo cookie." Ron grinned. He got on the bed as Andre pulled his cock out from her gaping open butthole. Ron laid down supine on the bed and pulled Hannah on top of him. Making her straddle his hips, in cowgirl position. She was in daze. Still getting over the intense orgasm. Breathing hard, her eyes half closed.

Jake felt butterflies in his stomach watching his beautiful wife getting manhandled. These three men did not even consider if his wife would agree to this debauchery. It was like the pretty blonde wife was available for them to be used in any way they wanted. And they were going to use her any way they wanted. Like a piece of fuck meat to stick their cocks in. A cum dumpster. He was filled with conflicting feelings of angst and excitement.

Ron guided his cock inside her sloppy receptive pussy making her gasp. Her eyes opened wide as the black dick filled up her pussy. Glancing around she noticed that Mike was standing on the bed in front of her and Andre kneeling behind her. She Immediately realized what the three older man were going to do to her. A shiver went down her spine.

Hannah nervously looked at her husband biting her lower lip. Jake was on his knees watching her. His face a mask of lust. Reaching out her hand, she whimpered. "Come to me honey...be close to me." Jake grasped her left hand, shuffling closer to her.

Putting his hand on her neck, Andre pressed her down. Then pulling apart her ass cheeks, he slowly inserted his cockhead back into her ass making her whimper. Hannah grunted and groaned as the thick black cock was again forced inside her ass. "Oh god...it hurts." She moaned and winced in pain.

Ron put his arms around her neck and pulled her face down. "But it hurts good, doesn't it?...you like getting stuffed by two cocks." He said lustily to her. "Bitch you like being a fucktoy for other men...letting three strangers use your married holes." He kissed her roughly and at the same Andre thrust hard. Burying his thick black shaft balls deep in her asshole. She screamed into Ron's mouth.

"Aaaah...ooooh...damn...god...it is too much." She whined. She grimaced as her body was brutally violated again.

"Not enough yet slut...you still need to take care of one more cock." Mike grabbed a fistful of her blonde hair and roughly jerked her head up. Submissively she looked up at Mike as his hard cock nudged her lips. She opened her mouth for his cock. "Take my cock bitch...take it all in, gonna make you fucking airtight." He spat out.

Andre glanced at Jake who was stroking his cock watching in amazement his wife getting stuffed by three cocks at the same time. "Your wife is a fucking slut...a young MILF whore...this is how she needed to be used." Jake just kept staring at his wife being fucked like a whore. It was a completely degenerate sight. A pretty blonde married woman having two black cocks stuffing her ass and pussy. And one white cock stuffing her mouth.

Soon the three older men had rhythm going on as they fucked Hannah. It was obvious that this is not the first time they were doing this. Her cheeks were puffed out, filled with cock and sucking hard on the hot shaft in her mouth. Her fuck juices oozed down her thighs from her pussy stuffed with the big black cock thrusting between her legs and simultaneously she was servicing the other black cock that was buried between her ass cheeks and filling her tight butthole.

Something about being trapped with every hole filled, the cocks rubbing against each other through the thin flesh between her pussy and ass, released a carnal hunger in her body. The kind which she had never known before. Hannah actually blacked out a couple of times from the intensity of the sensations. Each rolling orgasm left her shaking and sweating as she struggled to keep up with the three cocks that were stuffing her body.

With a loud grunt Andre started cumming inside her ass. He jammed his cock up inside her back canal. Ron kept thrusting inside her and bit later he also climaxed. Depositing his another load of cum inside the pretty blonde wife. Seeing Andre cum, Mike pulled his cock out of her mouth. He now wanted to fuck the pretty blonde's ass.

Both the black men withdrew their deflating cocks one by one. When Ron got out from underneath her, Hannah just laid down on her stomach. Her breathing was ragged and uneven.

Mike placed a couple of pillows under her hips and propped up her ass. He pushed her legs apart, staring at her well fucked pussy and asshole. Cum was leaking out of both of her holes. She bit her lower lip. Her breathing changed in anticipation as Mike pulled apart her ass cheeks. He slowly inserted his cockhead into her butthole making her groan. Then he shoved the entire shaft inside her ass with one savage thrust.

"Oh god!...oh...oh...fuck...fuck..." She grunted loudly due to the pain. Her ass was still getting used to being stuffed by cock.

"Fucking whore...take my cock...such a pretty woman but a nasty slut...gonna send you back home well-fucked." He hissed as he laid down on her back.

Jake laid down and kissed his wife as she grunted and groaned. Another man fucking his wife's ass. "You are so hot baby...take his cock...let him fuck your ass good." Mike just kept pounding her ass without any finesse. All he wanted was his release. Just cum inside her ass.

"Fucking Bitch...fucking cunt...draining my balls again." Mike yelled as he started ejaculating. Both of them were sweaty and panting hard. Hannah just took his pounding keeping her eyes closed. She felt very dirty and completely filthy having let three strangers have their way with her.

Slowly Mike got up, grinning at Jake. He glanced towards Ron and Andre. Both the black men had cleaned up and and had put their clothes on. They were ready to leave. He just nodded at them and they left.

"Damn Jake...your wife is something else...bitch loves servicing cocks." Mike remarked casually as he stood up. He slowly put his clothes on. "I am gonna leave my contact information...so next time you want to get together, we can set something up...once again Happy Anniversary." Leaving his card, Mike left.

Jake did not respond. Just nodded. He was in a daze after watching his wife being used like fuck meat by three men, complete strangers.

As soon as Mike left, Jake was kneeling between her legs. He pulled her hips off the pillows and propped her on knees. He lustily stared at her completely ravished pussy and asshole. Both holes looked to be extremely messy and well used. Her pussy was flushed and gaping open. And her ass also was stretched. A very nasty, filthy sight. His cock leaked precum seeing her dirty fuckholes leaking cum which was running down her thighs. He bent down licked her swollen, reddened pussy lips. Her pussy was emanating a strong heady, musky aroma. Hannah groaned lustily. "Oh yes baby that feels good...lick me."

Jake buried his tongue inside his wife's ravished, gaping open pussy.Tongue fucked her. Ate the mix of pussy juice and cum from her pussy. He was so out of mind with lust that he did not even care that he was eating the cum mix of three men out of his wife's pussy. All he wanted was to taste his wife's filthy, well-fucked pussy. Soon he had her cumming on his mouth.

"I need to fuck your ass Hannah...I have wanted this for so long." He said to her lustily as her orgasm subsided.

"Okay...but be gentle." She said shyly. He inserted his cock first inside her sloppy pussy. Slowly thrusted in and out of her pussy. Coating his cock with the mix of pussy juice and cum. Lining up his cock with her cum leaking butthole, he pushed in. With just a little pressure his cockhead popped in making her groan.

"Damn baby your ass is still tight...even after taking two cocks in here...can't believe it you are not an ass virgin anymore." He kept pushing his cock in till the entire eight inch was buried in her ass. "Fuck your ass feels incredible...so tight...your husband's cock is the third one to fill up your ass, you have been a very naughty wife." He was very turned on. He slowly started fucking her.

123456...8