Jake's Good Luck Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes, Master,” she sobbed.

“Well, those clips were almost fake. The springs were so weak that they caused almost no pain at all. These clips have adjustable springs. I can set them from very easy, to the point where they draw blood. I’m going to set them at about three quarters full strength. The pain will be excruciating but they wont damage you. They could make your nipples and clit a little tender for a bit, though.”

“Are you ready for the clips, Slave?” Jake asked. “Yes, Master,” her voice was filled with fear. Jake opened the first nipple clip until the jaws were wide enough to fit her huge, hard nipple. Then he placed it over her left nipple and released.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” she screamed. “God, that hurts Master, please take it off!” she begged. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” Her screams of pain were music to Jake’s ears as he opened the second clip and placed it over her right nipple.

“Ahhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” she screamed again, as Jake released the clip. “Please, Master!” she pleaded. “My nipples are going to burst! Ahhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” Jake waited until her screams died down to steady sobbing and took the clit clip out of his pocket.

Alexa saw what he had, and started pleading between sobs. “Oh please, Master! Don’t put that on my clit. I can’t take it!”

Jake leaned over the table, looked into her eyes with love and tenderness, then spread the clip. The clit clip had bigger jaws than the nipple clip. They were about an inch wide and would almost cover her whole giant clit. He spread her pussy lips wide with the fingers on his left hand and placed the jaws over her swollen red clit. Then he looked into her eyes with love, and released the clip.

Her eyes opened wide in surprise and then filled with delicious pain. “Aahhhhhiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” she screamed. “Aaaaaahhhhhhiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

Jake walked over to the wall and plugged the long cord of the dildo into a receptacle as Alexa continued screaming. Heather was crying like a baby in fear for her mother.

He came back to the table and turned the dildo’s vibrator knob on high. He could feel the vibration in his bones.

As Alexa continued to scream in pain, he placed the tip of the vibrator on the end of her clit that wasn’t captured in the clip. The vibrator was amazing. Her whole bottom was vibrating from the small contact with her clit. The clip was literally dancing back and forth. Even her ass cheeks were vibrating.

Slowly, her screams of pain turned to screams of pleasure. It was a metamorphosis of pain to pleasure. The screams never changed in volume. At first there was maybe a little pleasure in a scream, but mostly pain. Then there was a little more pleasure in the next scream. Finally she was screaming in pure ecstacy as the pain and pleasure became one. Her orgasms seemed to last forever as she jerked her hips against the straps, wave after wave of visible pleasure went through her whole body.

As her orgasms grew in intensity, Jake grabbed the end of the butt plug and began to pull. Just as she was reaching another orgasm, he jerked the first ring out of her asshole and it slammed shut on the smaller shaft.

“Ahhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggg!” she screamed in ecstacy. “Oh, God! Oh, God!”

Jake waited for the next orgasm, which wasn’t long, and jerked rest of the butt plug out of her asshole.

“Aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhh!” she screamed as she bucked her hips and came like a jackhammer.

Jake removed the dildo from her big throbbing clit, and Alexa immediately collapsed and started panting. Her whole body was soaked in sweat and pussy juice.

“Heather, spray your mother down with cool water from your hose,” Jake ordered. “She seems to have gotten a little hot. Cover her whole body with water, even her face and hair. Wash all the sweat off of her. Then concentrate on her asshole and cunt until she is cooled down enough to continue. I will get some towels from the closet.”

9

When Jake returned with the towels Heather was still spraying her mother down. Alexa seemed to be recuperating and she was wincing in pain again from the clips. Heather had moved the spray to her cunt and asshole. The cool spray on her cunt seemed to ease the pain of her clit clip.

Jake laid a towel on the table with the paddle and vibrator and began to dry her face and hair as he looked into her eyes with pride and love. “How is the pain in your nipples and clit, Alexa?” he asked as he continued to dry her.

“It’s still pretty bad, Master” she answered. My nipples and clit are throbbing like crazy with every heartbeat, but I can take the pain for you.

“How was your orgasm?” he asked her. “I don’t think I have ever seen a woman come that hard.”

“It was wonderful and scary at the same time,” she answered in a questioning voice. “The pain was terrible, so terrible I thought I might pass out. Then I began to like the pain and it scared me. The pain became the pleasure and the pleasure became the pain. I lost all control and thought I might die of pleasure. I was coming so hard, I thought that it actually might kill me. I couldn’t breathe and my whole body was on fire.”

Jake looked into her eyes as he was drying her upper body, with gentle strokes. “Most women never experience an orgasm of pain,” he told her. “A woman can never truly know pleasure until she has experienced pain. When you mix the two, there is no greater pleasure, no greater pain, and no greater orgasm. You and Heather will experience many orgasms of pain within the next few months. You will also experience orgasms with no pain, and pain with no orgasms. But, it all builds to this, to the ultimate orgasm, the orgasm of pain and pleasure.”

Alexa sighed, then looked into Jake’s eyes. “I love you so much, Master. Thank you for teaching me these things.”

Jake smiled, then gently dried her lower body with the other towel. When he finished drying her, he looked into her eyes again. “Are you ready for your enema, Slave?”

Alexa blushed beet red with shame and said, “Yes, Master.”

Jake took Alexa’s giant, red enema nozzle down from the stand. He could see fear in Alexa’s eyes as he held it in front of her. The enema he had given her the first time had been a walk in the park. The nozzle had been about four inches long and a quarter inch in diameter. He had acted like he was giving her a two-quart enema on the film, but the most she had held was one quart.

His stern voice boomed. “We will start with a two-quart enema, Alexa. I know that’s a lot when you have a full load of shit in your intestines, but I know that you can take it. I will only insert the first ten inches of the nozzle for the first enema. This enema is only to clean the shit out of you. Once you have taken the full two quarts, I will remove the nozzle. There will be a ten minute wait before you are allowed to expel the enema so that the enzymes in the soap can work on the shit and mucus in your intestines. During that time, you will experience the ass paddle, and the dildo. If you release the enema before the ten minutes are up, I will get the pussy crop, take off the clit clip, whip your tender clit with the crop, then replace the clip. Replacing the clip will be just as painful as it was the first time I put it on.”

Alexa spoke in a trembling voice. “Master, could I go take a shit before we begin? I haven’t shit at all today and I need to, badly.”

“No, slave!” Jake answered. “I want you to hold all your shit, and the two quarts of soap for me. Besides, the more shit that comes out of you, the better. Many people with shit fetishes will be buying this film also. Do you understand, Slave?”

“Yes, Master,” she sobbed.

Jake could see the pure fear and shame in her eyes. A single tear rolled down her cheek. “Once the first enema is completed, I will release you long enough to set up the side position table. Then I will strap you to the table on your left side, insert the full eighteen inches of the nozzle into your rectum, and administer a six-quart enema. I will then decide what to do during the thirty minutes you will hold the six quarts before you are allowed to release it. The enema soap, although totally safe, will cause cramping as it breaks down mucus and shit in your intestines. This will make it even more difficult to hold the enema inside you for any length of time.”

Alexa was sobbing again as Jake put a glob of the anal lubricant on his finger and rubbed it on her tender asshole. Then he began to insert the nozzle. It slid in easily for the first three inches, then Alexa began to wince as the nozzle made contact with the shit in her rectum. Jake had to push a lot harder to get the next seven inches in her and she moaned and grunted the whole time.

Jake looked into Alexa’s eyes with love and tenderness then reached up and released the valve on the enema hose. At first, the warm water was soothing to her gut, and Jake could see a little pleasure in her eyes. He looked up at the bag which had twelve lines on the side. They were numbered one through twelve for each pint. He noticed she had taken one pint of the four she needed to hold.

She started moaning at two pints. Jake thought maybe she was going to shit while the third pint was flowing into her rectum, as she gritted her teeth, shut her eyes and moaned even louder. Jake noticed her ass cheeks were clenched as tight as she could get them, but the straps and bars still kept her ass spread wide. As the fourth pint began to flow, the muscles in her big ass were working overtime and looked as hard as bricks. Her pretty red asshole was squeezing the nozzle like a vice. Her moans were angry grunts, as she was fighting with all her might to hold her shit in.

Jake reached up and turned the valve off as the last of the fourth pint was pumped into her intestines. Jake figured she must be going through hell, trying to hold two quarts of soap and a full load of shit in her ass.

“Please, let me shit now, Master,” she moaned. “I can’t hold it, Master! It’s killing me!”

Jake answered in a gentle voice. “It’s not killing you sweetie. It will cramp. It will take all your strength to hold it in, but it won’t kill you, I promise. Now I need to take the nozzle out. I want you to squeeze your asshole shut as tight as you can while I remove it. If you loose more than a few drips when the nozzle comes out, I will be forced to use the pussy whip on you.”

“I’ll try as hard as I can, Master,” she moaned through clenched teeth.

As Jake began pulling the nozzle out, her face turned blood red from the pressure she was putting on her asshole. When the nozzle finally popped out, a few drips of soap came out and Jake thought she was going to loose it all. Then her asshole seemed to turn into a hard knot and she moaned even louder. The soap stopped coming out.

“Good job, sweetie,” he praised. “Your asshole is shut so tight, I don’t think I could get a needle in it right now. You only have to hold it ten more minutes while I paddle your ass, and bring you to an orgasm and you are home free. Remember, don’t relax your asshole for even a second or you will loose it all.”

“Oh God, Master,” she moaned. “My guts are aching so bad I feel like I am going to explode, there is no way I can come like this!”

“We will see, sweetie,” he answered. “All you need to worry about is holding your shit in for eight more minutes.”

Jake reached down and grabbed the red leather paddle. She had chosen a padded one so he would have to swing it pretty hard to make it sting enough. He began to rub the paddle on her naked ass. He could tell she was enjoying the feeling of the leather on her.

Whap! He drew back the paddle and popped her ass as hard as he could. Whap! Whap! Whap!

“Ahhhhhheeeeeeeeee!” she began to scream as the stinging in her ass cheeks became worse and worse. Her big butt had turned as red as the paddle.

Whap! Whap! Whap! Jake continued the paddling for two minutes enjoying her screams of pain. When he finally stopped, she was crying like a baby, but she was still holding her shit in. Heather was crying again from seeing her mother in so much pain. Jake made a mental note to have Alexa whip her as soon as possible so the girl would stop feeling so sorry for her mother when she was in pain.

Jake reached down and picked up the dildo. Alexa was still crying, but not as bad.

“Now we get to see how nasty you really are Alexa,” Jake told her. “If you can come, with two quarts of soap and a full load of shit in your ass, you are the nastiest woman I have ever met. I will be so proud of you, sweetie!”

Jake turned the dildo on high again. Then he began to rub it up and down her big red pussy lips. He stayed away from her clit on purpose. He continued to rub her pussy lips for three minutes. He could tell she was hot. Her cunt was dripping wet again. She was moaning with pleasure and crying with pain at the same time. Her asshole was still a tight knot, her ass cheeks as hard as bricks. Jake looked at the clock on the wall.

“Only two minutes to go, sweetie,” his voice was gentle and soothing.

Then he stuck the end of the vibrator to her big throbbing clit. He heard her suck in her breath, then she started to moan louder. Suddenly her hips began to buck against the strap and a long low moan filled the room. “Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!” she was coming!

Jake saw her asshole opening and the first drops of soap begin to run out. He removed the dildo and stepped back.

“Aaaaaaahhhhrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg!” she moaned again as a big stream of soapy water and shit gushed from her open asshole. She was still coming!

Jake had placed the table perfectly. Most of the water and shit were going straight into the drain. Heather began to pour disinfectant and spray the floor with the hose.

“Arrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhrrrrrr!” Alexa moaned loudly again as another orgasm took her. Then she started to piss. A thick, yellow, geyser of piss erupted from her coming pussy and began to hit the floor near the drain.

Heather was pouring and hosing like crazy as another stream of shit and water gushed from her mother’s open asshole.

Finally her intestines were empty, but she kept grunting and coming for at least another two minutes. Jake watched her open asshole as she grunted and grunted. It would curl outward and open wide, then suck in, then curl out and open wide again. Jake could see a good two or three inches up her ass when her asshole was wide open from grunting.

She finally stopped coming, looked at Jake, and blushed red with shame and humiliation. Then she started crying.

“Shhhhhhh, sweetie,” he consoled her. “Don’t cry. That was so wonderful! It was the nastiest thing I have ever seen! You are definitely my Nasty Lady! My Nasty Slave! I will never, ever let you go!”

Alexa looked at Jake with worship and love. Then she began to cry with joy.

Jake consoled her again. “Ahhhhhh, don’t cry sweetie. Let Heather clean you up, while I go get the pussy whip. You missed the full ten minutes by forty-two seconds.” Jake reached down and quickly removed the clit clip.

“Aaahhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” Alexa screamed in pain as the blood rushed back into her tortured clit.

10

Jake returned to find Heather running a soft spray on her mother’s clit to help relieve the pain. He smiled, put the clit crop on the table, and walked over to the closet to get a bottle of anti-bacterial soap.

Heather stopped spraying and Jake began to lather up Alexa’s cunt and asshole. Soon the white lather covered her from her navel to her knees. Jake looked into her eyes and saw lust and gratitude. Jake stepped back and Heather began to rinse her off.

As Jake dried her cunt and asshole with a fresh, soft towel Alexa spoke. “Master,” she whimpered. “Do you have to whip my clit? I’m so afraid that it’s going to hurt me bad. Will it make my clit so sore that I can’t come for you anymore? My clit is still throbbing from the clip.”

Jake spoke in a gentle voice. “It will hurt a lot, sweetie. The pain will be almost unbearable as your clit is probably the most tender and sensitive part of your body. It will make your clit sore and tender. Your clit will probably swell a bit, making it even more gigantic than it is now. But, it will be up to you if you can still come afterwards. If you can embrace the pain, if you can learn to love the pain that comes when you are pleasured, then you can come.”

“Oh God, Master!” Alexa sobbed. “I will try my best. I know that you won’t like me anymore if I can’t be nasty for you, and come for you.”

Jake soothed her with his words. “I will love you forever, my sweet slave. Of course I will be disappointed in you if you can’t be my wanton, nasty, slut anymore. But, I will always love you.”

As Alexa started sobbing again, Jake found the jar of itching lubrication, scooped out a giant glob with his fingers, and started to spread it over her big, red cunt lips, and giant clit. The itching would be a small distraction from the pain and the lubricant would also help protect her clit and cunt lips from the leather crop.

Jake looked at Heather. She was so beautiful in her white cotton panties. Her eyes were red from crying. Her long red hair was wet from the spray of her hose when she was rinsing her mother. There were little sparkles of water on her beautiful little tits. Then he noticed the panties were so wet in the crotch that the weight of her juices was making them sag a little. An idea sprang to his mind.

“Heather,” he said. Take off the glove and boots. You won’t be needing them while I whip your mother’s cunt.

When she had the boots and glove off, Jake spoke to her again. How is your collar feeling Heather is the hard leather still comfortable?

“Well,” she answered, “it’s not actually comfortable, but I still like the feel of it.”

“Good!” Jake beamed a smile at the beautiful young girl. “Come over here and lets put your wrists in the straps. Let’s see if you like the feel of them too.”

“Okay, Master,” she beamed as she walked over to Jake and put her petite hands up near the straps on her collar. Jake pulled the hard leather straps fairly tight around her thin wrists and then fastened the buckles.

“How does that feel, Heather?” he asked. “I put them pretty tight, I think.”

“Oh, they feel fine, Master,” she beamed. “They are not too tight at all!”

“Great!” Jake smiled at the girl. “I’ll let you keep them on until you need to use the hose again. Let’s test them to see if you are going to like them after they are on a bit.”

“Oh!” Jake exclaimed. “I almost forgot. I picked you and your mother up a surprise present while we were in the store.”

Her beautiful blue-green eyes lit up with delight. “Oooooooo, what is it, Master?”

Jake looked over at Alexa. The itching lubricant was starting to work. She was squirming her ass around as much as she could and her cunt was dripping wet again.

“Let me go get it,” he answered. “I’ll be right back.”

Jake headed to his bedroom and got the small tit harness and thong. On a whim, he grabbed Heather’s nipple clips on the way back and stuck them in his pocket.

When he returned, he held the two, black, hard leather objects up for Heather to see. Then he walked over and focused a camera on the spot where she would be standing when he put the harness on and another on the whole room. He could tell the girl was excited, just because the presents were leather, but a little frightened also.

“What are they, Master?” she asked. “More whips?”

“No, sweetie,” he told her. “They are an outfit for you. I have one for your mother too.”

Her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree at the thought of wearing more leather. He held up the tit harness.

“This is a tit harness,” he explained. “It goes around your chest and buckles in the back. Your tits stick out through the holes.”