Jake's Good Luck Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xodus
Xodus
28 Followers

Jake began to rub lubricant up and down the full length of the eighteen-inch nozzle. Then he started massaging some into her red asshole. He let his hand move up to her cunt and began to rub his fingers up and down the swollen lips as Alexa moaned with pleasure.

Then he rammed about eight inches of the nozzle up her rectum. She jerked hard against the straps and screamed.

“Shhhhhhh,” Jake comforted her. “We are just getting started. That was only about six or eight inches of the nozzle. We still have about a foot to go.” She was crying again, and Jake smiled. He slowly pushed the remaining two inches of the half inch diameter nozzle into her ass.

His voice filled the room. “All of the half inch diameter section of the nozzle is inside you now, Alexa. We only have five inches of the one inch diameter and three inches of the two-inch diameter to go. It’s going to get a little more painful for you now, because the nozzle has to start looping through your shit canals way up into your tummy. I want you to start grunting as hard as you can, Slave. This will help me get the nozzle through the loops in your ass canals, and it will open your asshole up so the one and two inch sections will go in easier. Start grunting now!”

“Oh God!” Alexa cried. Then she started to grunt. “Urgggggggggggggggggg”

Jake watched her asshole. It was loosening around the nozzle, but wasn’t opening wide like it did when she was shitting with the other enema.

“I said grunt, Slave,” he commanded. “Grunt like a pig! I want to see that asshole open wide!” Alexa’s whole body turned red with humiliation, even her ass. “Uuuurrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrr,” she grunted.

Jake saw her asshole curl outward and open around the nozzle. “Good job! Now, keep that pig grunting up, until I say you can stop!” he ordered.

“Urrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhrrrrrggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr”

Jake reached between her legs, up to her belly, and started messaging deep and hard. Then he began pushing on the nozzle. The one inch diameter popped in easy and he pushed a few inches of it into her. He could feel the resistance as the nozzle hit against the walls of her ass canal.

“Urrrrrrrggggghhhhgggghhhhhhgggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggg”

He pushed again and the last three inches of the one inch diameter section slid into her.

“Urrrrgggggggggrrrrrrrrhhhhhhrrrrrggggggggggggggg” Her asshole was staying wide open with her pig grunting.

Jake started pushing on the nozzle again. Her grunting was going to help, but she could only open her asshole about an inch. He was going to have to work on her with the butt plugs some more. Jake pushed with all his might against her grunting asshole and the three inches of the two-inch diameter nozzle slammed up her butt.

“Ahhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.” She screamed and started crying. “Urrraaaeeeeggggeeeeahhheeeeeeeerrggggg” she grunted, screamed, and cried at the same time.

Jake let her continue to scream and grunt for a few minutes after he had the whole nozzle in her. He just loved the sound of a woman pig grunting! Then he reached up and opened the nozzle on the bag.

“You can stop grunting now, Alexa. The full eighteen inches of the nozzle is buried in your rectum.”

Jake watched her asshole as she stopped grunting and started squeezing down on the nozzle. She had a great asshole. She could open it wide, then squeeze it down on a nozzle like a vice.

“Oh, God!” Alexa cried. “I can feel the water coming into me, its way up on my left side, above my navel!”

Jake consoled her. “Yes, sweetie. The nozzle is very deep inside you. It has to be in order to get the full six quarts inside you. A six-quart enema is almost a record. Not many people can hold or give a six-quart enema. The slave must be on her left side, and the enema must be given very deep. I have the valve just barely turned on, so that the soap has time to stretch your intestines out before moving toward your asshole. You will feel your insides start to fill in a different place every few minutes, as one part stretches to its maximum and the soap moves into the next lowest part of your intestines. It should move to the right first, then down to the left again. Then it will move into your colon and you will begin to feel the pressure on your asshole. You will need to keep your asshole shut really tight, because the full pressure of the six quarts will build and build until it all rests on your asshole. The pressure will be less with you laying on your side than it would be with you on your back, though.”

“Oh God,” Alexa cried again. “Now I feel it moving to the right just a little. How much is in me?”

“Just a little over a pint,” Jake answered. “You still have eleven pints to go, Sweetie. Take deep breaths and try to relax your tummy while keeping your asshole shut tight. The more relaxed your tummy is, the easier your intestines will stretch.”

“Oh Lord, Master,” she moaned. “This is terrible! I don’t think I can make it! My belly is starting to hurt!”

Jake tried to comfort her more. “That’s mainly the soap cramping you as the enzymes break down the mucus on the walls of your ass canals. The stretching will cause some of the pain, but most of the pain will come from the cramping. You can do it for me, sweetie, I know you have it in you if you try hard enough.”

“Oh God!” she sobbed. “I am trying! I want to hold it for you! How much is in me now?” Jake looked up at the bag. “Almost six pints, sweetie. Where do you feel the water going now?”

“It seems to be right below my navel,” she whimpered.

Jake’s voice was gentle. “Good, Alexa. That means it’s about ready to move into your colon and rectum. Make sure and keep your asshole shut tight. The pressure is going to get bad, soon.”

“Oh Lord, it hurts!” Alexa cried. “I need to shit so bad now! My belly is killing me!”

“That’s just the pressure building on your asshole, sweetie,” Jake told her. “You have nine pints in you now. All you have to hold is three more pints. Hang on, for me. The pressure is going to get worse.”

Jake watched her asshole. It was clenching the two-inch nozzle like a vice. It looked like an angry, red, rubber band. He put his hand on her ass. It was as hard as a rock, from the strain.

“Oh please, Lord!” she blubbered. “Let this end! I need to shit so bad!” She was crying like a baby now.

Jake spoke in his stern, Master’s voice. “You can hold it, Slave! I know you can! You only have one pint to go. Do not let go! That’s an order!”

“Oh, Master,” she cried. “I am trying so hard to hold it for you!”

Jake could see a little water leaking out of her asshole around the nozzle. Then it stopped. She was going to make it. God, he was so proud of her! He watched the soap level hit the one pint and knew she had almost six quarts inside her. He let it drop until the bag was empty and bathed in her cries and screams. Then he reached up and shut the valve off.

“Oh God, Master!” she screamed. I can’t hold another drop! I think I’m going to explode!

He spoke in a proud, gentle voice. “I am so proud of you, sweetie. I just turned the valve off. You are holding the full six quarts inside your ass canals for me!”

“Oh, thank God!” she cried. “Can I shit, now? Please, Master!”

“Are you sure that you really want to shit all over the floor in front of Heather and me?” he asked.

“Oh yes, Master!” she begged. “Please, let me shit for you and Heather! I want you to watch me shit in the floor! Please!”

“Well, I was originally going to make you hold the six quarts for thirty minutes. But, since you want to shit so badly for us and all the people that are going to buy this film, I will forget about the thirty minutes. You will have to wait until Heather gets her glove and boots on and I get the nozzle out though.”

“Oh God!” she moaned. “Please hurry, Heather! I need to shit so bad!”

Jake watched as Heather ran over to the closet, her beautiful tits bouncing up and down, and started pulling the boots on. With tears running down her face, she quickly put the glove on, grabbed the water hose and disinfectant, and ran back to the table.

Jake’s voice echoed through the room. “Okay, sweetie, Heather is back. I am going to start pulling the nozzle out.”

“Oh, thank God!” Alexa cried.

Jake started pulling on the nozzle. As soon as the two-inch diameter section was out, the soap started coming out. He pulled the rest of the nozzle out as fast as he could. It was like uncorking a dam. Her asshole opened at least an inch and began shooting a steady stream of liquid toward the drain.

“Uuuuuggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhrrrrrr” Alexa grunted like a pig. “Uuuuuuuuuggggrrrrrrrhhhhhhggggggg”

Jake loved to watch her asshole in action. The liquid was gushing out of her in a one inch stream. Her asshole curled outward and opened even wider as she started grunting like a pig. “Grunt, slave!” Jake commanded. “I love to hear you grunt like a pig for me.”

“Uuuuuuuugggggrrrrrrrggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr” Alexa grunted over and over. Her asshole was wide open for the world to see.

She kept grunting long after all the liquid was out. Jake loved that part of a big enema. He called it the “asshole dry heaves.” He watched with pleasure, a big smile on his face, as her beautiful ass ring opened and closed, grunt after grunt.

Alexa finally stopped grunting and settled into a low sobbing as Heather began to rinse off her cunt and asshole with the hose.

She whimpered a little as Jake washed her ass and cunt with the anti-bacterial soap. Her clit was still very tender. Heather quickly rinsed the soap off with her hose and Jake began to dry her with fresh towels.

Jake’s voice was gentle and loving. “I am so proud of you, Alexa. I don’t think another woman in the world would have been able to hold six quarts for me. You are becoming a perfect slave, sweetie.”

“Thanks, Master,” she sobbed. “That was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life.”

Jake spoke in a soft but firm voice. “I noticed that your asshole is opening about an inch when you perform your best pig grunting for us. That’s really good, but it needs to be even more before you can take the four-inch diameter dildo in your rectum.”

“I’m sorry, Master,” she whimpered. “I was grunting as hard as I could. I was grunting so hard I thought my eyeballs were going to pop out!”

“I know, sweetie,” Jake told her. “It’s not your fault. You just need more time with the butt plug in your rectum. We need to stretch your asshole out a lot more before you can take the four-inch diameter. I am going to let you start wearing the larger butt plug. I think you can handle the two and half inch diameter one now. We will try it a while before we go all the way to the three and a quarter inch diameter.”

Alexa was sobbing even harder now. “Can I ask a question, Master?”

“Sure, sweetie,” Jake answered.

“Are we going to ruin my asshole? I mean, are we going to stretch it so much that it’s loose all the time, open all the time?” she sobbed.

Jake smiled. “No, sweetie. You have a wonderful asshole. You can grip a nozzle like a vice and shut it so tight it turns into a hard knot when the nozzle is out. You will still be able to do that no matter how far we stretch it.”

Alexa sighed with relief and her crying died down. “That’s a great relief, Master! Thanks so much! Are you going to let me off of this table? My legs and arms are aching pretty badly.”

“It won’t be long now,” he answered. I just need to insert your new butt plug, then we are done with this table for a while.

“Ok, Master,” Alexa whimpered.

“Heather, run get your mothers two and a half inch diameter butt plug out of her bag. It’s the middle sized one.”

When Heather returned with the giant butt plug, Jake grabbed the jar of anal lubrication and coated his fingers. Then he rammed his big middle finger up Alexa’s beautiful red asshole.

“Arrrrrhhhhhhgggggg” Alexa moaned.

Jake spoke with authority. “I am using my fingers to loosen your asshole up a little before I start with the two and a half inch diameter butt plug, slave. The last ring that holds it in your ass is three inches in diameter. This is a pretty big step from the two-inch one you were wearing last time. It’s the same length though, only eight inches will be up your rectum. If you grunt, you can help me get it in. Don’t worry about shitting when you grunt like a pig. Your intestines are totally clean now. You might not shit for days.” Jake worked another big finger into her rectum.

“Uuuuuggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr” she grunted.

Jake could feel her ass canal loosen around his fingers. He noticed her cunt was dripping with juice again. On a whim, he drove his big thumb up her wet cunt hole.

Alexa gasped, then moaned with pleasure. Damn, she was a hot bitch!

Jake took his fingers out of her butt, but left his thumb in her cunt. Then he placed the end of the giant butt plug against her ass ring. “Grunt, sweetie.”

“Uuuuuuuuugggggggggggrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggg” she grunted.

Jake saw her ass ring curl out, then open about an inch. He pushed hard and the two and half inch ring plopped into her rectum as her asshole slammed shut on the two-inch diameter section of the shaft. He heard her groan with pain, then moan with pleasure as he pumped his thumb harder in her pussy. Jake heard the next grunt coming.

“Uuuuuuuuuggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhgggggg,” she grunted like a pig.

Jake pushed hard again and the next ring slammed into her ass canal. He could feel her hot cunt sucking on his thumb now.

“Arrrrrggggggggmmmmmmmmm” she moaned in pure ecstacy then grunted.“Uuuuuuggggggggrrrrrrrrrggggggggggg”

Jake shoved with all his strength and the last ring popped into her rectum with a loud plopping sound. Jake felt her hot cunt tighten even more around his thumb as Alexa started to orgasm. Her asshole was a thin red ring around the two and a half inch shaft. The plug’s full eight inches was now firmly lodged in her rectum.

“Arrrrrggggggaaaaggggggrrrrrrraaaaaaaahhhhhh” she moaned over and over.

Jake unbuckled her straps then gently picked her up in his arms and held her close.

She buried her beautiful, sobbing face in his hairy chest and said, “I love you so much, Master. I hope I am pleasing you.”

Jake held her closer and said, “You are pleasing me more than you could know, sweetie.”

“Heather, take off your boots and glove, then meet us at the hot-tub,”he commanded. “Your mother needs to sooth her aching ass and leg joints.”

13

Jake sat Alexa in the hot tub and turned to find Heather running toward them. God, she was so beautiful. He could feel his dick growing hard again, and he let it swell inside the tight, leather pants.

Heather pulled to a stop in front of him, looked at his crotch and gasped, then blushed a bright red.

He heard a low whistle from the hot tub and heard Alexa say, “Geeze, Master! If that is all cock, I don’t think I have to worry about you stretching me out too much with the dildos and butt plugs. Why don’t you join me in the hot-tub? You have been working hard all day. I don’t think Heather has ever seen a man naked, and it won’t hurt for her to start by seeing a big, handsome man like you.”

Jake smiled. Alexa was such a nasty bitch. She was becoming a perfect slave.

He looked into Heather’s beautiful, embarrassed eyes. “Is that true, sweetie? Have you ever seen a man, naked?”

“Well,” she stammered, “I have seen them in Playgirl magazine. But, I have never actually seen a man naked in person. I have seen my little brother, but I don’t think he counts.”

“Well then, it’s probably about time you saw a real, naked, cock,” he told her. “Would you like to see mine?”

“I sure would!” Alexa piped in from the hot tub.

Heather’s whole body was now red with embarrassment. Her voice was quivering as she said, “I must admit that I am curious. It looks so big in your pants and you are a very handsome man, Master.”

Jake moved to a spot where both women could see his crotch. Then removed his boots and socks. His cock was hurting from the pressure inside his tight pants. He slowly unbuttoned, then unzipped the leather pants.

Both women gasped in shock as twelve inches of hard, almost three inches thick, hairy cock burst out at them. He wasn’t wearing any underwear. He stepped out of the pants and heard them gasp again as the saw his giant, hairy nuts. His nuts were as big as goose eggs. The same woman with a measuring fetish, had once used a measuring cup to determine that he could produce a full half a cup of semen in one ejaculation.

“Well, what do you think, Heather?” he asked.

The embarrassed and shocked girl had trouble finding her voice, but finally whimpered, “God! It’s so big! I never knew a man’s penis could get that big!” Her eyes were locked on his cock as if a crowbar might be needed to turn them away.

“And, Alexa, what do you think?” he asked.

Alexa’s eyes were filled with pure lust as she said, “It’s the most wonderful, and amazing thing I have ever seen, Master! It’s beautiful!”

“Thank you, Slave,” Jake beamed.

“Do you want to touch it, Heather?” he asked.

Heather’s voice was trembling. “Well, it is wonderful, but it’s so big. I don’t think I could take it inside me yet, Master.”

Jake and Alexa laughed at the same time. “I know you can’t take it inside you yet, sweetie. I will have to work on your cunt and asshole quite a bit before you are ready for it. Just touch it. Put your hands around it. Feel how soft the skin is and how hard it is underneath.”

Heather reached out with her trembling little hands and gently encircled his giant cock. Both hands could barely reach around it. Then she squeezed a little.

Jake was glad he had perfect control or he would have spewed come all over the girl.

“Wow!” Heather whispered. “It’s so hard! It’s as hard as steel!” She moved her hands up to the giant head. “The top is so soft and pretty.”

Jake noticed the crotch of the girls cotton panties was already soaked with cunt juice again.

“Alexa, how badly do you want to suck my cock?” Jake asked. “I have an idea, and I do need to come. My nuts have been aching all day.”

“I would love to suck your beautiful, giant cock, Master!” Alexa answered in a joyous voice. “Can I swallow your come? I have never let a man come in my mouth, but I love you so much that I want to drink yours!”

Jake’s voice boomed with happiness. “Great! Come over here and take Heather’s harness and clips off, I have a great idea!”

Jake watched as Alexa slowly climbed out of the tub and waddled over to Heather. She was having even more trouble walking with the bigger plug in her ass. Heather winced as Alexa removed the clips, but since they weren’t that tight, the pain wasn’t terribly bad.

When Alexa had the girl’s harness off, he barked an order at her, “Get down on your knees, Alexa.” Alexa smiled and dropped to her knees in the soft grass.

Heather turned even redder with shame and fear as Jake grabbed her by the waist and sat her astraddle his giant cock. She was facing him with his cock between her legs. He looked down and was glad to see there was still plenty of cock for Alexa to suck on sticking out past Heather’s beautiful ass. His cock was throbbing like crazy as he felt Heather’s hot little cunt resting on the top of his dick through her wet panties.

He walked over and stuck his cock in Alexa’s face. “Suck, Slave!”, he ordered.

Alexa put both her hands around his throbbing cock, next to Heather’s ass, and started to lick around the huge head.

Jake used his hands around Heather’s little waist and started moving her cunt back and forth along the top of his dick. She moaned and put her arms around his neck crushing her beautiful little tits into his thick chest hair.

Jake felt teeth and looked down to see that Alexa had a good three inches of his cock in her mouth. He was always amazed at how wide most women could open their mouths.

Xodus
Xodus
28 Followers