Jake's Good Luck Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He closed his eyes and started pushing Heather’s pussy down harder on the top of his cock shaft. She was working it back and forth all by herself now. Her panties were getting wetter by the second. She started to moan and groan louder into his ear and he immediately lifted her cunt up off of his cock.

“Oh God, Uncle Jake!” she cried. “Why did you make me stop? It felt so good!”

“Because you were about to come, and you are not allowed to come with your panties on,” he answered. He saw a smile in Alexa’s eyes as she crammed another inch of his cock into her mouth. The woman was a wonder.

“Can I just pull my panties to the side, Master?” she asked. “Then I won’t be as embarrassed.”

“If you want to come on my naked cock, get down and take your panties off. Then lay down in the grass and pull your legs up to your chest with your legs spread as wide as you can so that your mother and I can get a good look at your naked cunt and asshole. Then I will lift you back up.”

“Oh God, Master!” the girl cried. “I just can’t do that yet. I’m too embarrassed!”

Jake easily flipped the girl around where she was facing her mother, and sat her back down to straddle the shaft of his cock. Now, she could see her mother sucking on his cock. He started moving her back and forth again.

Heather immediately started pushing down harder and sliding her pussy back and forth even faster. Jake reached up, took her tits in his hands and began massaging the hard, ripe nipples.

“Arrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggg,” the girl moaned with pleasure. She seemed captivated by the action of her mother’s mouth on his dick.

Suddenly, she started bucking and arched her back. Jake immediately lifted her up and stood her on the grass as his cock plopped out of Alexa’s mouth. The beautiful young slave was shaking with desire. Her whole body was flushed red.

Jake spoke in a gentle, loving voice. “That’s all, unless you take your panties off now, Heather. If I put you back on my cock again, I won’t be able to stop you from coming.”

The trembling girl, looked back and forth from Jake to her mother, her eyes silently pleading. Finding no sympathy, she whimpered and began to pull her panties down with shaking hands. Her whole body was scarlet red with embarrassment. As she stepped out of the white panties, a tear rolled down her cheek.

Jake thought he might come all over the both of them as he stared at Heather’s beautiful, ruby red, hairless cunt. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. The lips were perfect. They looked like rose petals. Her clit was big and beautiful. It looked like a miniature penis resting at the top of the rose petals. Her hairless pussy mound was very pronounced. Ripe! So Ripe!

Jake’s voice was full of praise. “You are indeed a work of art, Heather. I don’t understand why you have been so embarrassed. You should be so proud of that beautiful cunt that you want the whole world to see it. I am so proud to have not one, but two of the most beautiful women I have ever seen as my slaves. I think only a mother and daughter could make such a perfect pair of slaves. Now, lay down on your back, pull your knees up and spread your legs, sweetie. I want to see your naked cunt and asshole spread wide open for me.”

The beautiful young slave was whimpering in shame as she slowly lay down in soft grass. Then, with much effort, she pulled her knees up to her chest and spread her long legs wide.

Jake’s cock was throbbing like a locomotive. It took all the control he had to keep from diving on the girl and ripping into her virgin cunt with his giant dick. She looked innocent and nasty at the same time. Tears were running down her face, she was shaking in fear, her body was red with embarrassment, but there was still a hint of lust in those beautiful eyes. Her cunt lay open like a blossoming rose. It was as red as a bright ruby. Her asshole was just as beautiful as her mothers, but even redder. It looked so tight. Jake knew her asshole was gonna take a lot of work. She was a gusher just like her mother. Her beautiful, naked, hairless cunt was sopping wet with her sweet juices.

Jake spoke with admiration. “Aren’t your daughter’s cunt and asshole beautiful, Alexa? I can’t wait to give her first enema and start working her out on the ass and cunt dildos.” Heather’s eyes filled with fear and shame, and she started crying harder.

“Yes, Master,” Alexa answered. “Her cunt and asshole are very beautiful! I can’t wait to help you start working on her with the enema and dildos!”

Jake reached down, picked the crying girl up by the waist as if she were a feather, and sat her astride his throbbing cock once more. Alexa quickly took his cock in her hands and rammed four inches of it down her throat.

He had Heather facing him again and she immediately buried her face in his hairy chest, crying like a baby. He began to slide her hot, wet, virgin cunt up and down the top of his cock. It felt like hot, wet, velvet sliding up and down his dick. The girl’s crying quickly changed to moaning and she began to push down harder. Then she put her arms around Jake’s neck and began to rub her beautiful, ripe tits in the hairs on his chest.

“Arrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh” Heather moaned and began to pump her cunt back and forth harder and faster. Her sweet cunt juice was pouring down Jake’s cock, balls, and even his thighs.

Alexa was sucking on his cock like a vacuum hose. Her beautiful eyes darted from Jake’s eyes to her daughter’s ass, back and forth. When her eyes met his, he saw love and pure, unbridled lust.

“Arrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhgggrrrrhhhh” Heather’s moans were getting louder and louder. She was pumping her hairless pussy up and down the top of his cock in total abandon.

Suddenly, she arched her back, threw back her head, and looked into Jake’s eyes. He saw surprise, then love, then uncontrollable lust flash in her blue-green eyes. “Oh God!! Uncle Jake! Momma! Oh God! I’m coooommmmmiiiiiinnnnnnggggggggg! Arrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Then she pressed her beautiful, sweet mouth over Jake’s, rammed her tongue down his throat, and moaned her sweet pleasures into his mouth.

Jake let his heavy load gush into Alexa’s beautiful mouth. She was ready, but she still gagged some trying to swallow as fast as she could. Jake could feel and hear her gulping and swallowing over and over. It was wonderful!

Jake opened his eyes and watched Alexa as she finished cleaning the last drops of come from his cock with her tongue. Then he reached down with one hand, grabbed her around the waist and picked her up.

With a beautiful, naked, slave under each arm, he ran toward the giant swimming pool and jumped in. All three were laughing and giggling with joy as they hit the water.

To be continued in Part Three