Jake's Good Luck Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ohhhhh, neat, Master!” she exclaimed. “Can I try it on? What is the other thing?”

Jake held up the thong. “This is a pussy thong. The belt goes around your waist, and the thin strap goes between your legs and pulls up between your cunt lips. It can be pulled up tight so you can feel the leather really good.”

“Wow!” the girl swooned. “Can I . . . errrrrrrrr . . . Wouldn’t I have to take my panties off to wear that?”

“Yes,” Jake answered. “I know you are very embarrassed about taking them off though. Why don’t we try the tit thong and your nipple clips for a bit first? Maybe you will be ready for the thong later.”

“Okay, Master!” The girl was smiling, then a look of fear came over her. “Did you say nipple clips? Won’t they hurt me bad like they did mom? I don’t know if I could take that? Do I have to wear the clips?”

“The clips go with the tit harness, Heather,” he answered. “But, I won’t put yours as tight as I did your moms. Your nipples haven’t matured yet. They are still very tender. The clips will actually help to harden up your nipples. The clips will hurt some, but not nearly as badly as they did your mom. You aren’t ready for that yet.”

Heather looked at Jake with fear in her eyes. He could tell the leather fetish was working hard on her mind. Either she would refuse the pain of the clips, and he would have to force her to wear them or the leather fetish would win out and she would accept the clips. He was betting on the fetish.

Finally the leather fetish did win. “Okay, Master,” she said in a fearful voice. “Please try not to hurt me too bad, though.”

“Come over here to me,” Jake ordered. His cock was throbbing as the beautiful young girl walked over to him, trembling in fear. With her hands held up by the straps at her neck, her beautiful young tits were jutting out at him.

Jake sat on the table so that his head would be about even with hers. When she was standing directly in front of him, she was almost right between her mother legs. She had a close up view of her mothers writhing cunt and asshole.

“Has a man ever touched your tits or cunt, Heather?” he asked.

“No, Master,” she answered in a shaky voice.

Jake’s voice was soft and gentle. “Well, I am going to touch you, sweetie. I know you are nervous and embarrassed, but I have to touch you all over within the next few months and now is a good time to get started.”

Jake noticed the girl was shaking even more as he reached out and cupped her wonderful little breasts in his big hands. God, they were so firm. He let the nipples brush his palms as he gently squeezed them.

He heard Heather suck in her breath and began to roll the soft nipples between his fingers. A little squeaky moan escaped her lips. The nipples began to harden and he quickly took the end of her left tit in his mouth. The girl gasped in surprise and started to step backwards, but he reached behind her and grabbed a hand full of firm, young ass and barred her escape. He started running his tongue all around her hard nipple and heard another whimpering moan. Jake moved his mouth to her other tit and began to suck on the budding nipple. Then he started kneading her plump ass through her panties. Even the ass of her panties was soaked with her sweet cunt juice.

“Ooohhhhh, Uncle Jake,” the girl moaned.

Jake stopped and leaned back. “I think your nipples are ready for the clips, Heather. Let’s get this harness on you first.”

The girl stood there blinking as if in a trance for a few seconds. Jake thought he had stopped just in time before she came. He didn’t want that yet.

Finally she smiled and said, “Okay, Master.”

The two holes were a little smaller than her beautiful tits. Jake placed them over her breasts and held the harness in place while she turned around. Then he drew the leather through the buckle in the back. As he pulled harder, her tits started to bulge outward through the holes.

“Ouch!” the girl almost screamed. “That hurts!” Jake pulled the leather a little tighter, and fastened the buckle.

“Oowwwww!” Heather moaned. “That really hurts!” Jake turned her back to face him and said, “Is it too tight, sweetie? Do you want me to take it off?”

“Nnnnooooo, Master,” her voice was a low whimper. “I think I can take it. I love the feel of the leather. It just makes my breasts hurt some.”

Her small, firm tits were jutting straight out through the holes in the leather. Her nipples looked as if they might burst at any time.

“Here, let me soothe them a little for you,” Jake told her. Then he put his mouth over her left tit and started licking.

“Ooooooo,” she cooed. “That feels much better, Master!”

As Jake took the other tit in his mouth, he began to run his hands over her thoroughbred ass and thighs. One hand began squeezing her wonderful ass and the other squeezing her inner thighs.

“Oooooohhhhhhhh,” she moaned. “That feels so good, Uncle Jake!”

Jake let the top of his hand make light contact with her wet panties as he stroked her inner thigh. Then he felt the girl actually pressing her cunt downward on his hand. Her legs were beginning to shake, and she was starting to pant. Jake stopped just before he thought the girl might climax.

His voice boomed through the room making the girl jump. “Let’s get those nipple clips on, so we can get started on your mothers pussy whipping.” Both women whimpered at the same time.

Jake took Heather’s nipple clips out of his pocket and set the springs to a little less than half of their full pressure. Then he opened the jaws wide and began to roll Heather’s right nipple between his fingers. When the nipple hardened a little he released the clip on it.

“Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh,” she moaned. “That hurts bad, Master!” A tear rolled down her cheek and she started to cry.

Jake repeated the procedure on her other nipple. “Ouch! Ooohhhhh!” she cried. “I don’t know if I can take it. It’s too tight!”

“Shall we take the leather harness and the clips off, sweetie?” Jake asked with a knowing smile.

“No, Master,” the girl replied. “The pain is easing up a bit, and I so love the harness. I think I can take it.”

“That’s my sweet, slave girl,” Jake praised. Then he reached behind her and gave her ass a loving squeeze.

11

Jake moved the cameras back into place for Alexa’s pussy whipping then pulled the stool over between her legs. He wanted to sit on the stool in order to have a perfect angle to whip just her cunt.

Alexa was crying and shaking with sobs, but her cunt and ass were working overtime due to the itching. The cunt juice was literally flowing out of her, running down over her asshole, and dripping on the floor.

Jake began to rub the strap on the end of the crop up and down her twitching cunt lips. When Alexa started to moan with pleasure, he began to lightly whip her cunt lips. The leather strap was long enough to cover the whole length of her cunt below her clit.

Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop. Even though he was barely hitting her, the two straps made a popping sound with each contact. The trick to pussy whipping was not to do it too hard, and to swing real fast, so that there was no time for the pain to ease before the next pop.

Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop, Pop. Jake never let up as he increased the force of the swings a little and the popping got louder.

Alexa sucked her breath in between her teeth and began to groan in pain. “Arrrrggggg, Aooowww, Ahhhrrrgggg, Owwwwwwwwwww,” she groaned.

Jake softened the blows a bit and let the crop begin to land on her giant clit.

“Ohhhhhhhhh, Arrhhhhhhhgggggggg!” she groaned in pain. “It hurts so much, Master!”

Jake kept up the easy stokes for a few minutes, until she started to moan in pleasure instead of pain. Then he increased the force.

“Aawwwwrrrrrrrrr God!” she pleaded. “Please don’t hurt me too bad!” Jake increased the force of the blows even more. POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP, on and on, harder and harder until she started to scream. Then he kept the force just where she had begun to scream. POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP on and on.

“Ahhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Aaahhhhhrrrrrrrriiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!” she screamed. “PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! Aaaaahhhhhhhhiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!” Her eyes were bulging in her head, sweat was pouring down her face, and she was having trouble catching her breath between screams.

Jake finally stopped. Alexa continued to scream for another two or three minutes, then she started bawling like a baby.

Jake looked at her big red cunt. The lips were slightly larger and swollen a bit, but her clit was almost twice its normal, giant size. It looked like a small penis resting at the top of her cunt. A bright red penis.

Jake stood up and walked around to her head. Then he bent down and began kissing her tears away and rubbing the sides of her face with his big hands. “Shhhhhh, Shhhhhhh, my sweet slave,” he comforted. “I am so proud of you! You have taken so much pain for me! I love you so much!”

“I love you too, Master,” she whimpered. “How can you still love me? Look at my clit, now! It’s so ugly! It’s too big! It looks like a cock! I don’t know if it will even work anymore! It hurts so bad!”

Jake looked into her eyes with love and said, “It’s more beautiful than ever to me, sweetie. I have no doubt that it still works just fine.” Then he kissed her full on the lips. She kissed him back passionately and sucked his tongue into her sweet mouth.

After a few minutes, Jake broke the kiss and said, “Now, let me see if I can sooth your aching clit a little and find out if it still works at the same time.”

He sat back down on the stool and buried his face in her cunt. First he lapped between her big cunt lips, savoring the rich sweet juice. Then he began to lick her giant, swollen clit.

Alexa flinched in pain, and cried out, but soon his soothing tongue was doing its job. She started breathing heavy, then began to moan in pleasure.

Jake worked his big thumb between her swollen cunt lips and into her hot, gushing vagina while still tongue lashing her tender clit.

“Arrrhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggg!” Alexa groaned with pain and pleasure.

Jake began to drive his thumb in and out of her hot hole as her moans and groans increased in intensity. Then he started sucking on her giant clit. He could actually feel it throbbing in his mouth.

“Arrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggggggggg, YES! YES!” she moaned.

Jake could tell she was about to come. Her giant, tortured clit was throbbing like a jackhammer in his mouth. He jammed his first two fingers all the way in her asshole and began to work them in and out along with his thumb.

“UuuuuugggggggggggAaaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh, OH GOD! OH GOD! I”M CCCCCOOOOMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGGG,” she grunted, moaned, and groaned.

Jake opened his mouth as wide as he could, trying to cover her whole cunt as she came into his mouth. He drank and drank of her sweet nectar, as it gushed from her hot pussy.

Jake looked up at Alexa’s face. He had never seen a woman look so relieved and happy before.

“Oh, thank you so much, Master!” she cried. “I was so afraid that I was ruined, and you would not want me as your slave anymore!”

Jake spoke in a loving voice. “Did I not tell you that I would never, ever permanently damage either on of you? I plan on keeping you as my slave forever, and Heather as long as I can. Why would I damage something so beautiful and sweet that I wanted to keep forever?”

Alexa was crying tears of joy. “I will never doubt you again, Master! I know that I will be scared and ashamed sometimes, and that you will hurt me many times, but I will never worry about permanent damage again. I promise!”

Jake spoke in his stern Master’s voice. “Now, it’s time to get you set up for a very painful enema, my slave. I am going to release your bonds. Why don’t you go enjoy the hot-tub until I am ready for you? It will sooth your aches and pains a bit. Take Heather with you, and release her hands. She can slip her panties and harness off and get in with you. On second thought, rinse your panties out before you get in the tub, Heather. Then put them in the clothes dryer in the utility room by the kitchen. They are soaked with your cunt juice. I am afraid if we don’t wash them soon, they will fall off of you from the weight. They should be dry by the time you get out of the tub. The nipple rings won’t hurt the system so leave them on. I will be in here getting things ready. Be back in thirty minutes.”

Jake unfastened Alexa’s straps and both girls happily headed for the hot-tub.

12

When the girls returned looking fresh as daisies, Jake had the table set up for a left side enema. Alexa had managed to get Heather’s harness back on just as tight, if not tighter than it was before.

Jake had started sweating while setting up the table and taken his shirt off. He was dressed in black leather pants and mountain boots. He noticed both women were staring at him.

Heather spoke first. “Wow, Master! I didn’t realize you were a muscle man. Your muscles are as big as the ones I have seen in those muscle man magazines. Of course they shave all the hair off though, but I like the hair. I have never seen a man as hairy as you though!”

Jake laughed. “Well they didn’t call me “Gorilla” in the Marines because I ate a lot of bananas.” Heather looked at him in awe. “Wow, you are a muscle man and Marine? Did you fight in a war, Master?”

“Yes, two tours in Viet Nam,” he answered with pride.

“Wow, that’s just awesome!” Heather’s voice was full of awe.

“I almost came back without my panties. Ask Mom! She tried to talk me into it the whole time. The hot-tub was so wonderful! I want so badly to be able to be totally naked all the time like Mom, so I can use the hot tub and pool a lot. I just couldn’t do it yet, though. I think maybe I can soon though. If I wasn’t shaved down there, I think it would be easier. It’s just so all out in the open now!”

“Yes, I think I will win my bet, before the day is over,” Jake answered.

Heather blushed and smiled.

Jake turned to Alexa. She was looking at him like he was the most handsome man she had ever seen. Her eyes were full of love, and lust. Jake realized she had never seen him with his shirt off either.

“Time for your six-quart enema, Alexa. I want you to lie on the table on your left side. Then pull your legs up until your thighs and calves are centered on the L-shaped pads. You need to be on your left side for this one because I’m going to shove the whole eighteen inches of nozzle up your rectum. It’s easier for the long nozzle to bend around the loops in your intestines when you are laying on your side. You can also hold a lot more liquid when on your side.”

Jake saw the fear and shame return to Alexa’s eyes, which was good. Then she slowly put her back to the table, jumped a little to get her ass up on it, and laid down on her left side. She had a little trouble pulling her legs up toward her chest to get them positioned just right on the L pad, but finally got it done without falling off.

Jake had already positioned the camera’s. One was a full table view, one was on her face, and the last one was gonna be a closeup of her ass and cunt. He had positioned all three monitors where Alexa could not see them.

Jake removed Alexa’s slave collar, replaced it with the table strap, and she started to sob quietly. Then he buckled the strap around her waist. With Alexa’s help, he bound her hands behind her back with the straps. She was crying openly now and tears were running down Heather’s face as well.

“Lift your right leg as high as you can, slave,” Jake commanded.

Alexa slowly lifted her leg, and Jake quickly buckled the straps around her left thigh, calf, and ankle. She was now totally secured. The only thing she could possibly move was her right leg. Jake already had the bars and straps positioned perfectly for her right leg. He was going to need an assistant to get her leg up that high and get it strapped in though. Alexa couldn’t lift her leg that high in the position he wanted. Her knee was going to be pointed right at the ceiling in order to get the maximum spread of her ass with her on her side.

His voice boomed through the room. “Heather, get over here and help me. I need you to lift your mother’s leg up until her calf and ankle are even with these straps, then hold it there while I buckle it in. It’s a big stretch for her, and it is going to hurt some, but it has to be this way so we and the cameras can have a really good view of her asshole and cunt.”

Heather walked over to the table crying. Alexa, seeing her daughter’s distress, lifted her leg as high as she could to try and help, but it was still a good foot below where it needed to be.

Heather grabbed her calf and knee with both hands and started lifting her mothers leg toward the straps. Jake saw Alexa’s face scrunch up with pain as she moved it higher and higher. She was trying her best not to cry out and make her daughter feel bad. Heather finally got the leg high enough and Jake got the straps around it, but just barely. As he cinched the straps up tight around her leg, it lifted it even higher, and Alexa did cry out in pain.

Jake stood back to admire his work. It was a work of art. Alexa was on her left side in a fetal position. Her right leg was spread way out and up and they had a great view of her cunt and asshole. Alexa was crying like a baby now.

“Why are you crying, Alexa?” Jake asked. “Is your leg hurting that badly?”

“No, it’s not that bad,” she sobbed. “I am very uncomfortable but I can take that.”

“Then what is it, sweetie?” Jake’s voice was full of concern. “Talk to me. Tell me how you feel.”

“Well, I feel silly for crying so much, but I can’t help it,” she sobbed. “It’s a combination of things I guess. For some reason, I feel more ashamed and embarrassed in this position than I did on my back. It’s more like being tied down in a doctor’s office and I feel much more helpless for some reason. Also, I can’t see you while you are working on me, and that bothers me a lot. I can’t see you and Heather back there at all. I can’t see what you are doing to me. I feel alone.”

She paused, tears running down her face, then whimpered, “It bothers me to have to shit again, too. I know that you don’t mind, but its just very degrading to shit turds all over the floor in front of people for me. And,” she whimpered, “I know that giant nozzle is going to hurt me a lot. It hurt a bunch when you only stuck ten inches of it in me. I am real worried that I can’t hold six quarts, too. I could barely hold two quarts and then I didn’t hold it long enough and you whipped my clit. I just know I won’t be able to hold it as long as I need to, and you will whip my clit again!”

Jake smiled. “Well, I can ease your mind a little bit, but you were right about a few things and I can’t change them. I can’t do anything about the position. I know it feels more degrading. It looks nastier to me, too. The nozzle will hurt some going in. It’s going deep into your intestines and it will cause some cramping as it runs into the walls and has to curve through the loops inside you. But, the last one hurt so badly, because you had shit inside you. You don’t have any shit inside you now, so the only pain you should feel is the nozzle rubbing the walls of your rectum and colon. It won’t be running into and having to push through shit like it did last time. Which means, you don’t have to worry about shitting turds this time. Your rectum was cleaned out with the last enema. And last, I am not going to whip your clit again, well at least not until it is totally healed from the whipping it got today.”

“Thanks for telling me all that, Master,” she sobbed. “It helps some, for sure.”

“Your welcome, Slave,” Jake answered. “Now let’s get on with this enema.”