Jane's Story Laid Bare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway in the event, he actually came with a young guy called Paul who worked for him in his motor garage. Mark owned a second hand car business which specialised in premium, prestige and luxury cars so was always turning up in amazing sports cars and luxury cars like Jags and stuff. Anyway on this famous occasion he really came home with the bacon as he turned up outside our house in this humongous black Bentley that was as long as a bus. You could have got my car into the boot. And for a laugh he had his guy Paul driving us in a chauffer's cap. I wondered if he had told Paul about what had happened at our house. I hoped not but it would not have surprised me if he had. Paul seemed to have a knowing glint in his eye when we were introduced or was I imagining that?

It was a brilliant evening from the off as Mark had a bottle of Champers chilling in the car and the first thing he did was pour out three glasses for the road. It had been a rush for all of us as this was a mid week concert; a Wednesday I think, and we had all been to work in the morning.

You can imagine not having seen Mark since the eventful evening that I was worried that it might be awkward but I need not have worried. Mark relaxed us straight away with his usual carefree easy going manner and of course the Champagne helped. We had quite a long drive to Birmingham from Bristol; about two hours, and so there was time for Mark to produce a second bottle of shampoo en route. We felt like celebrities in this posh car wafting up the M5 motorway. I remember the smell of the leather in that car was wonderful, and I loved the feel of it on my bare legs. There was all this beautiful walnut wood on the doors. I had chucked on a simple above the knee length denim dress that buttoned all the way up the front. I have been honest with you that during this period I was imagining all sorts of experiences that might happen as sequels to what had happened with Mark at our home. I was constantly hoping, that our naughty games resume in some way, and I suspect Mark and Nick were as well. Since that first night I was obsessed with thinking about doing something like it again. It had ruined me really. So on the drive up to Birmingham there was this sense of erotic tension and anticipation in the air between us. But that was all.

The only thing out of the ordinary was that Mark sat in the back with Nick and me. I had Mark on one side and Nick on the other. As I settled back and sunk into the super comfortable leather seat my dress was riding higher and higher up my legs exposing more and more of my thighs. Whenever either of them cracked a joke or when there was any other excuse they kept patting my bare thighs. But that was as far as things progressed on the way to the concert.

The concert itself was fantastic. The Killers were amazing. At the venue we could only really get bottled beers so the three of us had several of those but Paul did the decent thing and stayed sober. After the concert Paul went off to retrieve the car and the three of us hung around shivering outside in the cool late Autumn night air. When Paul returned with the car we all fell into the back seat giggling. Before we set off Mark opened up his last bottle of champagne and filled up our glasses. I thought, 'You can't say he doesn't do things in style!' Mark got Paul to play a Killer's CD on the sound system and kept playing that one about 'are we human or are we dancers' which I absolutely adore and makes me go all soppy and emotional.

I have to confess that it felt really intimate and cosy being sat snug between the two of them in the back seat. And also it was now late and very dark on the motorway so I felt there was now much more chance and opportunity for them to maybe play with me a little and give me some attention in the anonymity of the darkness. I raised the odds a little by leaning into Mark with my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes to see what might happen. My dress rode up high on my thighs just as it had on the way up. I actually lifted my dress out from under my bottom so that I could feel the smooth sexy cool leather on the back of my thighs. Occasionally I would snatch a peek and there were only the flashes of light from the odd motorway sign or an overtaking car. Sure enough Mark felt bold enough to put his hand flat on my exposed thigh quite high up my leg. I suppose he felt that having had me a month earlier he now had the rights to do that. He was right, of course, he did.

It soon became clear that Nick was just as keen to move the situation along a bit as I was. He decided to just lean over and give me a full on tongues kiss. Bit unsubtle I thought but he had laid his cards on the table. He was obviously hoping for me to be publicly disgraced again I thought. He was hoping for another explicit depraved show from me I suspected to pass the journey. I would not disappoint. I responded to him with gay abandon. Nick placed his hand on the bare cool flesh of my other thigh. I needed to encourage them in some way to make sure their approaches did not fizzle out. I emitted a faint moan of appreciation still with my eyes closed. When Nick had stopped for air I turned towards Mark and he immediately also gave me another long passionate kiss.

So there it was. They both knew then that I was up for some more fooling around. I have to say I was just so impressed by being in this fabulous car wafting down the motorway in the dark, and after all the champagne, and being the centre of attention of two guys, that I just found the situation totally intoxicating.

Having met no resistance from me, I felt them both stroking and massaging my thighs more vigorously in the dark. All I had to do was emit the occasional, "Ooh", and "Mmmm" for them to be sure it was OK. Soon under the cloak of darkness I felt sure that one of them was very carefully unbuttoning my dress on top of my lap. I did not want to let on that I had realised. But when I felt their hands sliding over my bare tummy and panties I had to call them out. With a hint of laughter in my voice I said quietly, "Hey guys. What do you think you are up to? We're on a public road here. I am a respectable married woman! "

They both knew by now, of course, that I was not. I had lost the right to call myself that big time. I was whispering as I did not want Paul to know what was going on the back seat. My dress was now unbuttoned from the bottom to well above the waist. Then Mark began kissing me again full on and I put my arms around his neck and held him close. But whilst we were doing this I realised that with his hands he was fumbling around with my remaining buttons. I was enjoying it though, of course, and loving the outrageousness of it all. When he finished kissing me he blatantly stopped to examine his handiwork, and seeing there was still one remaining button he undid it bold as brass. He knew I would not stop him. He then pulled the dress down over my shoulders and then helped by Nick they pulled it out from under my bottom, bundled it up, and tossed it on the back shelf.

So I was sitting there in just my lacy dark blue underwear.

I said, "You will get me arrested. Indecent exposure!"

Paul realised something was going on and asked, "Oy! What's going on back there?"

Mark just laughed and said, "Nothing. Jane's just feeling a bit warm that's all!"

In these situations with blokes it becomes just a question of time. I thought it was inevitable that sooner or later, I was going to lose what little modesty I had left. It is never enough with blokes.

But they weren't sure how to proceed from where they had got to. I thought I would make it easy for them. I said, "I am a bit squashed here and tired. Do you think I could lie down across you guys and make myself comfortable?"

Of course, they both welcomed this request. Nick said, "I am sure that can be arranged."

So I leaned forward and turned away from Mark, laid my head down on Nick's lap, lifted my legs onto Mark's lap and generally wriggled around a bit getting comfortable.

I closed my eyes and said, "Right you guys. No funny business. This is not an excuse for you to take advantage of me." Of course, the opposite was true.

It was delicious though lying there like that in my sexy undies wantonly displaying myself. I hope you female readers can imagine what a treat and a turn on that was. We still had at least an hour to go to Bristol so I felt hopeful that that was plenty of time for them to get me completely starkers again. The idea of being naked in a car across their laps steaming down a motorway was a pretty exciting possibility I can tell you. I knew that both of them found me to be attractive and sexy and could not resist me so I suppose it was all going to my head. It will end in tears I hear you say.

Nick began stroking my hair and forehead, and then of course my breasts over my bra. Mark began caressing my tummy and thighs. Before long Mark was playing with the waist band and gradually pulling it down to expose more of my tummy and pubic area. Meanwhile Nick began fiddling with my bra clasp. He got it undone unusually quickly on this occasion. Sometimes I have to help him. And so it was that he was pulling the straps down over my shoulders and tossing my bra onto the back shelf. I felt amazing lying there exposed like that with the two guys being fully clothed in my power. Having seen Nick haul off my bra without any apparent protest from me Mark felt empowered to complete the job. I was not helping or encouraging them; just lying there compliant and subservient. So without anything being said Mark just went for it and started pulling my panties down to get them off me. At that point I do admit to raising my knees up and lifting my bottom so they flowed down easily. Whilst my panties were being pulled down and sliding down my legs I was giggling with the thought of how badly I was behaving and the outrageousness of the situation. I had made it I thought. Butt naked with the two of them in a car on a public road. Delicious! I could not help but think if my Mum could see me now.

So for the remainder of the journey they fiddled with me and generally abused me and I loved it. Gradually I let my legs drift further apart and Mark inserted his fingers into my pussy and slowly, very slowly he played with me getting me more and more aroused. He was in no hurry and he was a master craftsman at knowing how to pleasure a girl with his hands and fingers. I had to put one foot down on the floor to give him enough access. Every so often Nick was kissing and sucking my nipples just to keep me on the boil. Not that I needed it. As Mark worked his magic and I became more and more aroused, involuntary moans started to emerge from my mouth. I could see Paul smiling at the front but he knew better than to pass comment.

I started writhe around and both Nick and Mark were trying to restrain me from thrashing around too much. I was in Heaven and to be fair Mark was deliberately torturing me. I just found the whole situation so erotic. I wondered if anyone could possibly see in but I doubted they could. Not that I would have minded. I was too far gone. Mark had complete control over me and eventually decided he would bring me to the boil. He was using two fingers on me faster and faster and I was heaving up and down pushing my pussy at him. I shouted, "Oh God!" over and over as I reached orgasm, and , "Yes, Yes, Yes, yes. Don't stop. Yes, Yes, Yes. Oh Jesus! That's it!" And then a sort of scream that went on for ever as he brought me to paradise. The three boys were laughing at me. I could not blame them really.

After I came I realised that Mark was mopping up a bit with my panties. I had squirted a little apparently. It was a wonder that there was not more as I realised that I was pretty desperate for a pee what with all the beer and champagne. We were quite near a service station as it happened and they asked Paul to go in as the others wanted a wee break as well. I realised that it is all very well travelling stark naked but it has its drawbacks when you want to go to a service station. You can't exactly run into one with nothing on, can you, so I started to try to retrieve my dress from the rear shelf. It was surprisingly difficult to get back into it in the confines of the back seat and I asked Paul to park in a quiet spot in the car park away from the facilities. When he had stopped Nick got out first and I checked no one was around, and wriggled out of the car without a stitch on giggling like a school girl. I was laughing as the cold night air hit my skin. I felt extremely naked. Paul came around and held the door open with a big smile on his face to provide a bit of a screen for me to get my dress back on and buttoned up. I did not bother with my panties which were damp anyway or my bra. After what had gone on, there did not seem much point in being modest, and off we all strode into the service station. We had a much needed coffee there before we drove on back to Bristol. By the time we had got back to our house it was well after midnight and Paul and Mark dropped us off in a bit of a hurry so nothing else happened that night.

I had enjoyed the evening very much and really loved them playing with me and being the centre of their attention. I even thought it had been a reaffirming experience in some ways because it had showed that I could have a sexual erotic experience that was satisfying and fun, but without having full sex especially with someone other than Nick. I kind of thought that I had this thing under control and looked forward to more similar experiences. This was particularly as experiences, like the one I had just had, would not be a threat to my marriage and in any case Nick seemed to have really enjoyed it as well. I could not have been more wrong.

Chapter 6 Round Three

Nick and I never spoke about what had happened in the car. For some reason we were both inhibited and unable to communicate our feelings about it. Another month or so went by and I did not know how I would satisfy my desire for a repeat experience and then out of the blue Nick casually announced that Mark was coming round on Friday night. Just like that. Of course my mind was racing ahead-what did Nick mean or expect would happen? What was he saying or not saying? I wished he'd added, "And of course I expect you guys will be fucking like rabbits again no doubt!"

But he did not say anything else. I had no idea what Nick expected to happen or wanted to happen. I had two nights to wait to find out how it was going to develop and both nights I slept so badly with the anticipation of seeing Mark again that by the time Friday night arrived I was shattered. The night before Mark was coming I meticulously shaved my pussy. A bit of a giveaway as to what I was hoping would happen I suppose. On Friday at work in the estate agents all I could think about was the excitement of imagining what might happen that night. I just kept day dreaming imagining Mark slowly pulling down my panties whilst Nick was watching. I was planning what I would be wearing and what underwear I would choose. I was wet all day with the contemplation of just being totally naked again in front of them both. Some of my colleagues even commented on whether I had something on my mind and was everything alright as I seemed distracted.

When Mark did arrive he seemed remarkably at ease and unfazed by the situation and did not look like he had been thinking about little else like I had! He gave me a nice welcome squeeze with his arms around me and a quick peck, and just said, "You're looking as gorgeous as ever." I had not been home from work long and was still dressed in my work skirt and jacket.

To be honest this third night was all surprisingly matter of fact really but I need to tell you about it so you better understand what happened after it. We walked down the pub and had too much to drink like last time and then wandered back home. Yes we had a laugh but it wasn't that great an evening. And all the time there was the elephant in the room about which no one spoke. Were Mark and I going to fuck again and what did Nick want to happen? When we got back to our house again it was not like before in that there was no great sexual tension-more a silent and unsaid recognition that everything was now in place for a repetition to be highly likely. I was getting quite irritated by now at the lack of openness and communication. If these boys wanted this to happen why don't they just say so? It was getting later and later and I began to fear that I had built up all this expectation in my head and that nothing was going to happen. After all that anticipation what an anti-climax.

I decided to shake things up a little as I suspected the situation was stale mated by the boys not knowing whether I was up for it. So I told them I was going upstairs to change out of my work clothes. I then went up to my bedroom and stripped down to my underwear, took of my tights, and put on a thin light blue cotton dressing gown. I gave myself some generous squirts of perfume. I then took off the dressing gown and removed my bra and then put the dressing gown on again. That should do it I thought and went downstairs again.

As I entered the sitting room I was wearing a very broad guilty and self conscious smile. The boys immediately noticed my new seductive attire and silently digested the implications. Nick had been refilling our glasses again while I had been away and I settled down between them on the sofa with Nick on my right and sipped my glass of Baileys. Still nothing was said but they could see I had a lot less on and was showing acres of leg and a lot of cleavage so they took that as a green light. It was all remarkably low key really. Nick put his left arm around me and I leaned against him and snuggled into him sort of turning a little such that my legs were stretched out in front of Mark. Mark took this as an invitation to put his hands on my knees and start stroking my thighs. And that was it really. All very matter of fact. Mark undid the belt on my dressing gown and opened it to reveal my bare breasts and panties and was immediately leaning over me kissing my breasts and nipples. We sort of carried on from where we left off in the car really. Unfinished business! In many ways because it all seemed so routine and normal -not at all like the first time-I was able to just let it happen and go with it. Just soak it up and enjoy it. I briefly stood up to enable Nick to remove my dressing gown completely and plonked down again on the sofa in just my panties.

I realised then that I had been stupid to worry whether this was going to happen again. I realised that the opposite was true and that Mark fucking me again was inevitable-almost like of course that is going to happen-whatever gave you the idea it wouldn't! I felt then that for Nick and Mark it had been bloody obvious that this was going to happen. Then Mark was on all fours in front of me with his thumbs in the sides of my panties slowly pulling them down. I lifted my bum up and then my legs one at a time so he could easily pull them over my knees and feet. He held one ankle at a time as he took them off. This was the moment I had been imagining over and over again-the moment when he slid my panties down, and I loved it. I cannot tell you how different it was from the first time. It is so strange that after you have had sex with someone already how it can seem so normal for them to undress you again, with no formalities almost whenever they fancy. And of course he had taken my panties off in the car as well so it was becoming positively routine! I had been worrying all evening that nothing was going to happen and then from the moment I had leant into Nick it had probably taken less than a minute for me to get naked! I wondered if they were now going to screw me only because I had given them the signals that I was up for it, wanted it, expected it even, as if they had no choice!