Jansen Twins - Holiday of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,976 Followers

They'd been driving for about half an hour when she started putting her plan in motion. She casually leant into the corner of the car as if she was going to snooze and then let her hand drift down between her legs, fingers slowly pulling up her skirt, and lifting the hem. Darren was reading again and she didn't think he'd noticed yet, but she kept going, her body reacting in anticipation of what was to come. It wasn't too long and she had the skirt bunched up above high and her fingers started to gently caress her pussy, stroking down her bald lips, up through her cropped landing strip, teasing herself. She closed her eyes for a while, daydreaming about vampires, imagining one of them taking her and having their way. Even as she did so though, she kept putting her brother's face on them. Her finger slipped between her lips, finding herself slick and moist. Dragging her finger up over her clitoris, she moaned quietly. She flicked her eyes open when she realised that she'd let it slip and was pleased to see her brother staring with a look of utter lust. She glanced to his crotch and knew that he was rock hard.

She kept working her fingers on her pussy, staring through barely opened eyes at her brother, seeing his hand move to his crotch, squeezing and stroking his erection. His eyes bored into her pussy, only occasionally flicking up to see if she was watching. She kept her eyes closed enough to pretend she was sleeping even as she slipped two fingers inside her vagina. As much as she wanted it to keep going though, eventually Darren caught her peaking.

"What the fuck?" he mouthed to her. Beth smiled at him and on a whim brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked on them. His eyes widened in surprise as she did so, bringing an even bigger grin to her face. She pointed to his hand and then pointed to her glistening pussy.

"Your turn," she whispered. She saw him swallow nervously, eyes darting to the front of the car.

Darren looked back down at his sister's pussy. It was so wet that it was shiny. Her labia were a light pink and noticeably swollen compared to when he'd first started watching. There was a bead of liquid nestled at the bottom of her slit as well.

"Really?" he whispered to her, wanting to go ahead, but still cautious, still unsure that this was really being offered. He saw his sister nod with a big grin on her face. Tentatively, he reached across with his left hand, resting it on her thigh, nervous, having wanted for so long to begin just such a sexual journey of discovery, but not having found a girl to begin with. He slid his hand over her leg, toward her pussy, fingers going straight for her wet slit. He touched her and felt his cock jump in his pants at the excitement. He ran his fingers up and down, exploring, watching and testing. Beth had her legs spread invitingly so that he had ready access and when he appeared hesitant, used her fingers on his to show him what she liked. He tried to curl a finger in and slide it into her pussy, but found the angle awkward. He didn't want to move too much, scared that their father would see the movement in the rear-vision mirror of the van. He played for a while before pulling his hand away. Beth motioned for him to suck his fingers. He brought his hand to his mouth and could smell the aroma of her pussy. Tentatively he sucked on his finger. He wasn't sure how he would have described the taste, but it wasn't bad. Beth grinned at him. She flipped her skirt back down, covering herself and then yawned dramatically, leaning over against him as if she was going to sleep.

As she slid down his body, Darren looked forward, seeing his father glance back in the mirror in reaction to the yawn. Darren rolled his eyes and laid his head on his hands, imitating sleep and his father laughed. Beth's hand ran up the leg of her brother's shorts and grabbed his cock, massaging and squeezing its firm length.

She continued this for a while before removing her hand and subtly working to get his cock from his shorts. Darren wiggled his butt around to facilitate his twin's removal of his shorts and underwear and soon his hard cock was free. Beth cupped his balls in her hand and took him in her mouth, sucking gently and mostly just holding him in her mouth. Then she started to swirl her tongue around the swollen head and Darren resisted the increasing urge to moan at the fabulous feeling. She slowly moved her head, her lips glued to his shaft as she sucked her way up and then opened her mouth as she slid back down again.

Darren's eyes were at first stuck on the sight of his sister's mouth performing so magnificently on his cock, but after a few minutes he started to take in his sister's body. The way she was laying, he couldn't get to her pussy, but decided that it was high time that he had a chance to play with her tits given what had been going on. He reached under her arm and around her side to take her breast in his hand, squeezing firmly as he felt it for the first time. Her nipple was hard, pressing against the t-shirt that she was wearing and Darren was delighted to confirm that she wasn't even wearing a bra.

He played around, experimenting, pulling at her nipple gently, then slightly more firmly until she put her hand on his to stop him. As he relaxed his grip she released his hand to play again. He slid it further down her body to her waist and then up and under her t-shirt, wanting to feel the smooth warm skin of her tit for real. He wasn't disappointed but the excitement of getting to touch her there combined with the pleasure coursing through his cock was enough to cause his balls to unleash their pent up pressure. He came.

Beth was surprised when she felt her brother's cock twitch and then suddenly her mouth was filled with hot salty cum. She wasn't quite sure what to do and then he spurted again. She reacted instinctively, swallowing before her mouth over-flowed. He kept spurting for what seemed like forever and she kept swallowing until his cock subsided and it was clear that he was finished. She glanced up at him and smiled when she saw the look of blissful disbelief on his face and had to resist laughing. She licked her lips at him and then moved slowly back to her side of the car.

"Thank you!" Darren mouthed to her as she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep for real. Darren was left staring at her, stunned and amazed. He could see her nipples poking at her t-shirt and desperately wanted a proper look. He wanted to reach over and lift up her t-shirt or her skirt, anything to see more of her again. He was too worried about his parents though and so was left to pull his pants back on and wonder just how much further his sister might let him go.

~~~~~~~

"You two ok sharing a room again?" Judy asked the twins when they were checking into the hotel that night. It was their last overnight stop before the main holiday and Darren tried hard not to show how excited he was to be sharing after the day's developments.

"I think I can put up with her snoring for one more night," he teased.

"And as long as you don't feed him beans for dinner I might even survive the smell of him!" Beth retorted.

Judy laughed at them, "I'll take that as a yes then." As she turned back to the counter, Beth made a blow job motion with her hand to her mouth, just to tease Darren some more and he grinned at her, too worried about getting busted to respond with anything more.

Once again they all grabbed their luggage and hauled it off to their respective rooms this time on either side of the hotel corridor. Darren made a lot of noise about being gracious enough to lug his sister's bag and she rewarded him with sarcastic comments about how amazingly manly he was. He poked his tongue out, but when everyone was facing the other way, she also rewarded him by flipping her skirt up to reveal her pantiless state. He enjoyed the glimpse of her landing strip before the hem fell back to cover it. Darren stuck his tongue out again, though this time wiggled it around like he thought he'd do if he managed to get it in her pussy. Beth grinned at him.

"Ok, be good you two, dinner is in half an hour," Judy advised as she worked her way into the room opposite with the twins and Paul.

Darren dropped the luggage onto the bench set aside for it and watched his sister as she flopped down on the bed, flat on her back. He cast a gaze about the room and noted that there was the queen sized bed that his sister was sleeping on and a single bed next to it. He thought that he should get the bigger one given their size difference, but decided that he probably shouldn't upset the girl who'd just given him his first blow job earlier in the day.

"So are you going to spend all your free time in the shower again?" he asked her, his cock growing hard at the sight of her sprawled temptingly on the queen sized bed.

"Probably," she replied, noting the look of disappointment that crossed his face. "Of course, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be clean as well and there's probably room for both of us in there." That brought the grin back to his face as he agreed that it sounded like a great plan. Beth rolled off the bed and onto her feet and quickly pulled off her top to reveal her tits. The lack of underwear meant that it was only seconds before the shedding of her skirt left her naked as well.

"Damn sis, you are fucking hot," Darren said, staring at her, eyes devouring the sight of her body.

"Well I guess you'd look ok too if you bothered to actually take some clothes off!" she laughed, moving past him into the bathroom. Darren was startled into action and broke the trance like state her nudity had started. He shed his clothes quickly and followed her into the bathroom where she was already running the water. His cock stood stiff and high toward the roof as a clear indication of how much he was turned on by the thought of showering with his sister.

"Mmm, looks like you're 'up' for this then," Beth laughed when she saw the state of him.

"Hell yes," Darren laughed, reaching toward his sister's tit.

"Who's a little eager then?" she teased, turning so that his hand contacted her back rather than her tit.

"Who's a little prick tease then?" he responded, slapping the bum that faced him now that she'd turned away. Beth gave a squeal at the sting of his hand on her rump and Darren grinned. She retreated into the shower, the water splashing over her body. Darren followed her, resigned to getting whatever water actually made it past her as she hogged the flow. Darren stared rather than reaching to touch. The sight of the water that flowed down over her shoulders and over her breasts was mesmerizing. He watched different trails of water and the paths that they took as she swayed back and forth in the cascade. Sometimes they flowed down between her breasts, sometimes around the outside and occasionally when she leant forward he'd see a trail run right down her breast to fly off her nipple. Her hand reaching out to grab his erect cock brought him quickly back to the present though and he grabbed a tit in each hand, handling them almost reverentially.

"You have a nice cock Darren," Beth said, her hand stroking him slowly, sliding his skin over his shaft.

"You have a nice er, everything," Darren responded with a laugh, pulling at her nipples. They continued to touch each other for a while, exploring their newfound familiarity, stoking their desire.

"I can't believe you sucked me off in the car and made me cum!" Darren said, remembering the moment as he knew he would forever.

"Well I didn't exactly get any warning you were going to actually cum! Though having said, that, you have no idea how fucking horny I got doing it," Beth replied, eyes twinkling as the corners of her mouth turned up in a massive smile. "I so wanted to cum too, but I think I would have screamed if I'd touched myself."

"Well maybe we can rectify that later and I can make you scream," Darren offered.

"Maybe? I don't take maybes mister; you'd damn well better make me scream!" She gave his cock a good tug to reinforce the message, almost pulling him off balance. She laughed at the look on his face as well.

"Well I can only promise to try, it's not like I've ever done it before," he lamented.

"All the more reason for practice Dazzy, get down there and start right now," she insisted, putting one foot on the side of the tub even as she pointed to the bottom of it as a place for him to be. Darren eyed off his sister as he slowly knelt down in front of her.

"Just go with whatever you think you should do and I'll let you know if it's working," Beth offered. Darren stared again at his sister's pussy, amazed that he was getting to look, let alone that he was being asked to lick it. His fingers traced their way through the landing strip and over her outer labia, feeling how soft and smooth they were, shaved of the hair he expected he'd find their otherwise. He experimented with sliding his finger from back to front, slipping it slightly between her lips, listening to Beth sighing.

"Don't tease me, lick me," she begged quietly. Darren dropped his hand away, almost blushing as he was lightly admonished. He leaned in with his tongue and ran it up her slit as he'd been doing with his fingers, causing Beth to groan. He took his time, trying to savour both the taste and the experience as he licked his first pussy. The water from the shower would occasionally cascade down over his mouth as Beth moved in the shower. The water made it difficult to fully appreciate it, but he enjoyed himself anyway. He held his sister's bum cheeks with his hands most of the time, but experimented with playing with her pussy with his fingers as well, all the while Beth telling him how good it felt to have him eating her.

Beth glanced at her watch and noticed the time, cursing herself for doing so when she realised they were once again due to go down for dinner. She reluctantly told her brother to stop what he was doing.

"That was amazing Darren," she told him when he was standing. She pulled him in under the water with her, hugging him, crushing her breasts against him, feeling his rock hard cock trapped up against her belly. She looked into his brown eyes, trying to read what might be going on behind them. He was staring back at her. Her eyes flicked to his lips where she caught his tongue in the motion of licking them. She quickly met his lips with hers, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. He received her eagerly and soon they were kissing passionately.

"Oh crap, we have to get ready for dinner," she said later when they finally broke apart for air, each with their heart racing and their bodies primed for anything but stopping.

"We should skip it," Darren suggested.

"Yeah right, Dad would just love that," Beth laughed, already stepping from the tub and grabbing a towel. Their father absolutely abhorred tardiness and insisted on meals being eaten together, especially on holidays. Neither of them wanted him upset for the next couple of days because he was too much of a shit to put up with when he was grumpy. They quickly scrambled clothes on and found their parents about to knock on the door to their room.

"Just in the nick of time," Paul grinned at them, literally lowering his hand from a knocking position as the door swung into their room. Beth and Darren returned his smile and followed their parents as they pushed the two smaller twins toward the lift. With their parents facing away from them Beth reached and took her brother's hand. She didn't hold it long, but for the brief moment that their fingers were tangled together, her body tingled with excitement. She knew what she planned for tonight and she was excited.

Darren felt his sister take his hand and his cock twitched in response. In addition though, his heart raced and his palms sweated a little. He couldn't believe such a simple action could cause so much spectacular turmoil within his body. He too had plans for later and his mind was a whirl with the possibilities.

Dinner was the usual somewhat chaotic affair as the younger twins were catered for. Getting them fed and keeping them entertained whilst the rest of them tried to enjoy their meal was always something of a hit and miss affair. Fortunately they were pretty well behaved and the moments that they weren't gave Beth the chance to engage with her brother just a little cheekily. When her parents were distracted, she'd slip her foot from the ballet flats that she'd worn to dinner and would run her foot up her brother's leg, seeing how close to his crotch she could get before he'd freak out and start to panic. She never did manage to get her foot on his cock, but she got pretty close.

The family enjoyed an after dinner stroll through the town, taking in the local sights given it was the only night they were in town. Darren thought it was torturous and could barely contain his desire to be somewhere else. He was relieved when the younger twins finally became so fractious that his mother declared that they'd have to abandon the walk and return to the hotel.

"You two can keep exploring if you like," she said to the older twins as she and Paul turned to head back to the hotel.

"Do you want to?" Beth asked her brother.

"Naah, I can't really say that I feel like it. I reckon I might just watch a movie in the room," Darren replied desperate to get his sister in private again. She'd teased him through the whole meal and now she wanted to stroll about town?

"Oh come on, I'm sure there's somewhere we can get a drink and have a bit of a dance."

"That's the spirit," Judy said, "Hell you were cooped up in the car all day, go have some fun!" Paul joined in and Darren caved, resigning himself to his sister torturing him even more. He only went along with it in the end because he knew that she had to share the same room with him and so wouldn't escape his plans.

With their parents out of sight and hearing, Beth grabbed her brother's hand again, holding it tight and pulling him close to her.

"Why couldn't we just go back to the hotel?" he demanded, "You teased me all through dinner and now you're delaying even more!"

"Oh don't worry, we've got all night," Beth laughed. "I'll be sure that it's worth your while." Darren poked his tongue out at her and pretended to sulk as she dragged him down the street by the hand searching for a bar. They didn't have to go far before they found a pub that had some music cranking from a juke box. Beth dragged her brother inside. There wasn't much of a crowd and there certainly wasn't any dancing going on, but Beth was determined to at least sit down and have a drink. She ordered a vodka and raspberry for herself and a beer for Darren and then took a seat at a table near the juke box.

"Cheers," she said happily to her brother, who chinked glasses with her. "So you looking forward to going back to school?" she asked him, laughing when she saw the look that crossed his face.

"I can't believe that we're on holidays, that you sucked me off, that we showered together, that you teased me all through dinner and then we come here and you ask me about school!" he protested.

"Aww, is someone feeling a little frustrated?" Beth laughed, putting her hand on her twin's leg and sliding it over his crotch.

"Fuck yes!" he said, glancing around the bar to see if anyone was looking.

"Good, because I want you as horny as you've ever been in your life when you take my virginity tonight." Darren spurted beer from his mouth as he was caught mid-gulp. Beth laughed loud and long, delighting in her brother's embarrassment at her straight forward approach.

"What? Do you like the sound of that or something? Do you think that you'll be ok with sticking your hard cock into my lovely wet pussy?"

"God, when did you turn into such a horny slut?" Darren asked, eyes roving around the bar wondering if anyone could hear what his sister was saying.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,976 Followers
123456...9