Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trixie led me into a bathroom and said, "Jean, take a minute to shower and relax. When you're done, put on this wrap and join us in the living room. Marian and I will get set up for your lessons."

After the heat of the day, the shower felt wonderful. When I got out all my clothes were gone. I put on the semi-transparent wrap and laughed. Once again, I was trying to cover myself with one of little Butterfly's wraps. I'm at least three inches taller and fifteen pounds heavier than the diminutive young woman. My breasts are at least a cup size larger. The sides of the wrap barely overlapped, and the bottom just covered my ass cheeks. At least I wasn't planning on going anywhere in this tiny garment. I walked out into the sparsely furnished living room. There was a simple wooden chair in the middle of the floor.

Trixie said, "Samuel said you are going to be working as a waitress at the Velvet Groove. Since you have some waitressing experience, Marian and I will focus on teaching you lap dancing and checking out your dance moves. Let's start by having Marian give you a lap dance."

I sat on the chair, and Trixie put Roberta Flack's record "First Take" on the turntable. Marian straddled my lap with her hands on my shoulders. She ground her hips against mine to the slow rhythm of Roberta's hit song. With only the flimsy wraps between our bare skin, I felt every movement of her luscious body.

"The first time ever I saw your face
I thought the sun rose in your eyes."

I closed my eyes and relaxed for the first time in days. Her body felt warm and friendly, and as the song progressed, I realized I was getting aroused. She wrapped one of her arms around my shoulders. The heat we were generating made her exotic perfume more intense. My eyes popped open and then closed again when Marian pressed her lips against mine. I opened my mouth as her tongue slipped between my lips. I rested my hands on her gyrating hips and moaned when her free hand cupped my bare breast. I arched my back and moaned into her mouth as the song came to an end.

Trixie said, "Marian gave you a deluxe lap dance. You never kiss the customer unless it's a private dance. Also, the customers aren't allowed to touch the dancer. Hopefully, there will be a bouncer around to enforce the rules, but the Velvet Groove isn't known for being strict."

Trixie gave me a few pointers, and I switched positions with Marian. Now it was my turn to do all the work. I knew it wasn't a contest, but she had gotten me aroused, I was determined to return the favor. Besides Marian's breasts felt wonderful when I caressed them. I kept going when the first song ended. Our tongues were dancing in each other's mouths to the same rhythm as our hips. Marian's hands dropped from my hips to my ass and began to knead my muscular ass cheeks. I pressed my body against hers when her finger slid down between my cheeks and found my moist pussy. I shuddered when her fingers pressed into my vagina. My breathing got ragged when her other hand slid down between our bodies and cupped my pussy. A couple of firm rubs across my clit made me cry out as my body orgasmed. Marian continued to massage my sex to draw out my orgasm. I collapsed on her chest and begged her to stop.

Trixie laughed, "My mistake that was a deluxe lap dance. I think you have the hang of it. I want to show you one more lap dancing technique. Jean sit down, and I'll demonstrate.'

Trixie was dressed in a short summer dress and four-inch high heels. The petite black woman straddled my lap and hooked her heels in the rungs of the chair. She grabbed the top of the chair and told Marian to start the music. With her feet locked in place, she had more control of her hips as she ground against my body. When she was done, she had me try on some shoes the girls had donated to the cause. A bright red pair with four-inch heels fit perfectly. Trixie sat in the chair, and I slid my heels around the rungs. I repeated what Trixie had demonstrated. Lap dancing did not require a lot of skill.

At the end of the song, Trixie said, "Samuel said you are an experienced dancer and learned a few strip-tease moves in college. What you white girls won't do and call it school. Did you learn any pole dancing?"

"I've never even seen a pole. I don't think I have time to learn much before I go to work at eight."

"With your dance experience, I think you can learn a couple of simple tricks that you can add to what you already know. Follow me to the basement."

We spent the next couple of hours trying some moves on the pole. It was easy to use the pole as support. I leaned my back against the pole and grabbed the shiny pole above my head as I slid down to a squat. Trixie commented that the squat was sexier with my thighs spread. I also used the pole as a support as I bent at the waist and wiggled my ass in a bump and grind. I also managed to learn a couple of basic spins before it was time to get ready.

Ella touched up the roots of my dyed blond hair before I took another shower. After I dried off, Marian led me into Trixie's bedroom and had me lie down on the bed with a thick towel under my still damp body. Trixie shaved off the stubble that had grown back since the last time she shaved my pussy. This time she trimmed a bit more from the already tiny patch of brunette pubic hair above my slit. When she was done, Trixie had me sit me down at her dressing table. Marian brushed my hair and wove it into a nice French braid. She tied the end with a red ribbon. Meanwhile, Trixie searched for lipstick and nail polish that matched my bright red shoes.

As she applied the nail polish, she said, "I'm glad the red shoes fit. You look hot in red. We even found a pair of red peek-a-boo panties to match. Some of the dresses the girls volunteered for your adventure go well with red. Unfortunately, only Marian and Butterfly are close to your size and Marian lost almost everything when she left her pimp."

When my nails dried, I slipped on the peek-a-boo thong. The lacy red silk barely covered my pussy. A red string ran up my ass crack to the thin band around my waist. I wasn't sure what Trixie meant by 'peek-a-boo,' but I assumed she meant I would have to be careful not to flash my panties in the skimpy dresses they had selected.

I tried on one dress after another and looked at myself in the full-length mirror on the back of the bedroom door. One of the outfits was Marian's baby doll pajamas she had recently acquired. All the 'dresses' were skimpy, but Trixie assured me that I would be overdressed compared to the waitresses and dancers at the Velvet Groove. I laughed when I saw that one of the outfits was my school girl outfit from my previous escapade. The three of us rejected dress after dress until we were down to one.

Trixie held up a sheer silky dress that I had mistaken for a slip. With the light from her bedside lamp behind it, Butterfly's off-white dress was semi-transparent. I imagined the peach tinged dress was stunning against Butterfly's burnt almond skin. I shook my head, but Marian and Trixie were excited when I put it on. The one-piece dress clung to my hips and ass. The bottom of the skirt covered my ass cheeks with only inches to spare. A slit on one side went all the way up to the waistband. I tugged the bottom down as far as it would go, but I still wasn't happy with all the pale white skin it exposed. The dress looked like a naughty negligée a young woman would wear for her wedding night.

The top of the dress consisted of two long narrow triangles that tied behind my neck. The top of each triangle reached just above my areola and the bottom attached to the waist. My back was bare, as was a long strip up my front. Trixie made a comment about getting my belly button pierced the next time I wore the dress. The triangles probably covered Butterfly's pert breasts, but the curves of my larger breasts protruded on all sides.

The biggest problem with the dress, besides being ridiculously skimpy and practically see-through, was the elastic waistband that caused the dress to slip up my torso. It may have fit Butterfly's shorter frame, but my longer torso was a problem. With the waistband at the narrowest part of my waist, the bottom barely covered my ass cheeks. I tugged the dress down, but as I moved, it slithered back up. As the waist slid up, the top of my dress became loose. If I bent over, my dangling breasts would be exposed as the top drooped away from my body. The obvious fix was to tie the top tighter, but when I did, I couldn't tug the bottom down to cover my ass. Peek-a-boo panties indeed!

I was in despair. Herod was one of the few leads left to explore, and the only safe place to meet him was in the Velvet Groove. Since he only visited the club to check out the contestants in the amateur dance contest, I had to be there tonight for the weekly event. I didn't have time to purchase a new dress.

I looked at myself in the mirror again. It was the only one that came close to fitting, and it was the last dress available. I didn't have a choice.

"OK, I'll wear this one."

Trixie said, "Don't worry. You look fantastic. I'm sure you'll catch Herod's eye. Now, take off the dress while we eat dinner. We don't want you to spill anything on it."

I slipped on the wrap and joined the rest of the girls for dinner. By now everyone in the house knew I was going to work as a waitress at the Velvet Groove and enter the dance contest. I got lots of advice. It seemed only Trixie and Butterfly had ever been to the club. Butterfly's advice was the most useful.

Butterfly said, "In the first round of the contest, you only have to dance well enough to make it into the final round. Keep your eyes on the other girls. They'll save their best moves for the second round. Hopefully, you'll go close to last in the second round. If you want to win, you must beat their best moves. Remember, this is a strip club, and the judges don't care a lot about dancing. The judges are just three drunk customers who paid for the privilege. All they care about is which dancer gets them aroused."

I drank several glasses of wine with dinner. Samuel sat next to me and said, "Jean, you seem nervous."

I laughed, "What gave you that idea? I'm going to work half-naked in a sleazy strip club and try to get a vicious pimp to be my coach for an amateur strip contest. Finally, I must grill him about what he saw the night his girl got brutally murdered. I'll try to ignore Samuel's opinion that Herod is his prime suspect in Inesa's brutal murder. Otherwise, I've nothing to worry about."

Samuel put his hand on my wrist and held it for a moment while he stared into my eyes. He dropped a couple of pills on the table.

He said, "I think a couple of valium might help with the nerves. These are strongest they make, so take one now and save the second one for later if you are still anxious. It will take at least twenty minutes to take effect."

I stared at the pills. My mom had a prescription for valium to calm her nerves while teaching. I think all my mom's friends were on valium. I had never taken the drug, but I knew it helped my mom. I swallowed one with some wine and got up to put the second one in my purse.

Marian and Trixie led me back to the bedroom to get me ready. Marian put a dab of exotic perfume on my wrists, behind my ears, between my breasts and in the grove between my pussy lips and my thighs.

"Marian, what do you think you are preparing me for anyway?"

Marian laughed and held her fingers up in a "V" in front of her open mouth. She stuck her tongue between her fingers and wiggled it for a moment before breaking into a laugh. I hadn't seen the gesture before, but I thought I understood her meaning. I laughed and punched her in the shoulder.

I dropped my wrap and stepped into the dress. Trixie and I disagreed about tying the top of the dress. We finally compromised. The top was loose enough to allow me to pull the dress down to cover my ass. I would have to keep tugging it down to prevent exposing myself.

I was ready after Trixie helped me apply my bright red lipstick. I put the lipstick tube in my clutch purse. The girls all wished me luck and Samuel drove me to the Velvet Groove. I was praying for the valium to kick in.

#

We parked in a dirt lot across from the club just before eight. Samuel pulled in between the rusting hulks of a couple of cars. The air reeked from the piles of garbage rotting in the heat of early August. I found it hard to believe that the club was in an area even more rundown than the projects. A sign with peeling paint indicated that the dilapidated building across the street was our destination. Long ago, the large, two-story Velvet Groove had been a meat packing plant. The place still dealt in red meat.

Samuel got out and opened my door. I didn't get out. Instead, I began hyperventilating as I was overwhelmed by an intense panic attack.

"Jean, maybe you should take the second valium?"

I found the pill in my purse and put it in my dry mouth. Samuel handed me a small flask of whiskey. I washed down the pill and forced myself to take long slow breaths. Finally, I looked up at Samuel and nodded.

I held onto Samuel's arm as I staggered across the uneven dirt parking lot in my four-inch heels. The inside was as rundown as the outside and almost as hot. I figured the room hadn't been painted for a couple of decades. At least there wasn't any garbage. Instead, the room smelled of stale beer, cigarettes, and sweat. The main room of the bar occupied half of the ground floor. The dimly lit room had high ceilings. The main source of illumination was provided by a pair of spotlights aimed at a slowly spinning glitterball.

There was a bar along one wall with a raised dance platform next to it. As Trixie, had promised, there was a pole in the middle of the platform. Another spotlight illuminated a dark woman with humongous breasts, clothed only in sweat, dancing on the stage. There were maybe thirty tables crammed together in the main bar area. Few of the tables or chairs matched. It was just before 8 PM and only a handful of tables were occupied. Every eye was on me as Samuel escorted me to the bar. The man behind the bar was one of the ugliest men I had ever seen. He was short and squat with a face that looked like it had been pounded against a wall for a couple of hours. His biceps were thicker than my thighs.

Samuel whispered in my ear, "He may not be handsome, but I would trust him with my life. He was a tunnel rat in Vietnam and is skilled in hand-to-hand fighting. He'll keep you safe from the drunks."

The bartender leaned over the bar and shook Samuel's hand. Samuel said, "John, this is the girl I told you about. Her name is Krystal. She is an experienced waitress and a fair dancer."

John stood there polishing a glass with a stained rag. His eyes looked me up and down. I tugged on the bottom of my dress and took a deep breath. I wished my nipples weren't so obvious under the sheer fabric. My nerves were better than I expected. I think the second valium was kicking in.

Samuel leaned over the bar and said in a muffled voice, "She wants to talk to Herod about a private matter. Make sure your bouncers keep an eye on her when she talks to him in case he gets upset. You owe me one, so I am counting on you to keep her safe. After this, we'll be square."

Samuel looked at me and said, "I can't stay. If Herod catches sight of me, I'll have to fight him. He's in a rage since I stole Marian from him. John is a good guy. You can trust him. I'll be back to pick you up at closing time."

I knew Samuel was going to leave me, but I'd hoped he would stay until I got used to the routine. I started to protest, but John interrupted, "Krystal, I'm not paying you to stand around and gab. Take this pitcher to the four guys at table three."

"Where is table three?"

John groaned before pointing to a stained floor map under a plastic sheet at the waitress station. I looked at the map and then at the floor. There was only one table in the room with four guys. They had glasses and an empty pitcher. The location of the table matched the map. It was next to the stairs to the second floor. The bartender probably thought I was as dumb as my blond hair proclaimed I was. What a way to start.

I pranced over to the table and switched pitchers. I learned I had made a mistake as soon as I bent from the waist to set down the fresh pitcher. The elastic waistband of the dress had ridden up my body while I walked over to the table. Bending over exposed half of my bare ass.

I learned my lesson when one of the old guys grabbed my ass cheek and said, "Now that's some sweet white meat. I sure would like to tap that."

I twisted out of his grasp and stared at him for a moment shaking my head. His face broke out into a big grin as he held his hands up in surrender.

I gave the guys a big smile and asked, "Can I get you, gentlemen, anything else?"

The guy I was standing next to put his hand on my thigh. He started sliding his fingers up and down the soft flesh of my inner thigh. He slapped a five on the table and said, "Hey bitch, how about you sit on my cock and give me a lap dance?"

I laughed at his crude solicitation and put on a fake smile as I nodded my agreement. He gave me money for the jukebox, and I selected James Brown's "I Feel Good."

"Wo! I feel good, I knew that I would now

I feel good, I knew that I would now

So good, so good, I got you."

My customer moved his chair back from the table, and I straddled his hips. My dress slid up revealing my red peek-a-boo panties. I placed my hands on his shoulders and began grinding against his crotch. He was wearing a thin pair of shorts and a dirty tee shirt. I could feel his cock growing erect as I rubbed my crotch against his. I was surprised at how fast he got an erection. I was even more surprised when I realized I was getting moist.

I should have been paying attention to the man's hands. He had started out resting them on my hips, but he found the slit on the side of my dress. He slid a rough hand down to grab my bare ass cheek. I held my breath and continued the dance hoping that was as far as he would go. Instead, he pushed his other hand under the top of my dress and grabbed my breast. I jerked when his rough fingers pinched my nipple hard.

I jumped up and slapped his face. His friends laughed as I pulled my clothes back into place. He glared at me and snatched his money from the table.

John yelled from the bar, "Krystal, get over here now!"

I looked at the floor as I walked over to the bar. John pointed to a bar stool and said, "Sit."

He busied himself making a drink behind the bar. He pulled a bottle of tonic water from the frig and added a healthy splash to a large glass of whiskey

He set the drink in front of me and said "What the fuck was that all about? Samuel vouched for you. Said you were an experienced bar girl. I don't have time to deal with some uppity bitch's outbursts. I certainly don't need some dumb cunt driving away my customers. Now drink the whiskey and chill for a few minutes. I'm short staff tonight, or I'd toss your skinny ass out the door."

I took a sip of the drink and choked. I'm not used to whiskey, and the glass was filled with mostly whiskey. The potent drink burned my throat and stung my nose. I looked up at John, and he repeated, "Be a good girl and drink your medicine."

While I was sipping my drink, I paused to say, "I'm sorry. He caught me by surprise. I thought the customers weren't supposed to touch the dancers."

John laughed, "I like to think of my club as a family-friendly business, and a little incidental contact is allowed. It's good for the business. It's also good for tips. So, it's good for you. Since you're new and the only white girl in the club, you can expect a lot of attention. However, I'll have a riot if you slap another customer. That would not be good for business and might even bring the police."