Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whimpered, "Please."

Scav said, "Good enough for me."

Fingers pried my ass cheeks apart, and Scav said, "Now, I'm going to fuck this white bitch's pussy. I'm going to shoot my jizz so deep in her snatch she'll be carrying my black baby tomorrow.

Guys laughed, and I heard glasses breaking as they were swept off the table. Several hands grabbed me. I was picked up and spun around before being dropped on the table. I screamed as my burning ass cheeks slammed against the hard table.

I pushed myself up on my elbows and watched as men fought each other to be next to the table. Multiple hands clutched at my breasts. My thong was pulled down my legs. I screamed over and over, but the mob roared louder. Rough hands grasped the tender flesh of my inner thighs and spread my legs.

Scav forced the screaming crowd aside to stand between my thighs. He rubbed his erection along my wet slit. I saw a drop of pre-cum dangling from the tip. My body jolted when his glistening cock slid across my engorged clit. I couldn't believe how aroused I felt. He probed at my pussy with his erection until he found the opening. I arched my back and screamed as he shoved his cock deep into the depths of my vagina. I had expected pain. I screamed because of the unexpected pleasure. I came hard before his cock bottomed out.

Rough fingers found my clit as my assailant pumped his cock into my wet vagina. I had dozens of hands touching my burning flesh. I was furious with myself when my hips began pushing back at his thrusting cock. I wrapped my pale white legs around his dark mahogany body and pulled him deeper. Oh God, I'm enjoying his hard cock.

My arms were grabbed and pulled away from my body. I fell back on the table. It was too short to support my head. Someone seized my ponytail and tilted my head back. My mouth was open as I gasped for breath. I choked on a big cock sliding down my throat. I'd never taken a cock so deep. Thankfully, they took mercy on me and pulled the fat head back to my lips so I could breathe. They allowed me a couple of wheezing breaths before resuming their rapid face fucking. I choked as they shot their load of cum into my throat. It filled my mouth and dribbled down my face. As soon as they were finished, another cock replaced it.

I couldn't believe the stamina of the man fucking my pussy. I took three loads of cum in my mouth before I realized Scav was thrusting faster into my quivering pussy. The crowd hoping, he was nearly done, yelled encouragement. As the big black stud continued to pound his hard cock into me, they began arguing about who was next.

"Hurry up man, I want to tap the cunt's pussy next."

"Fuck you, Tbone! You're going last. Your stinking horse cock will break the bitch's cunt. The only woman on the Earth who can handle that monster is your mama."

The man fucking my pussy began to groan. He managed to get in a couple more thrusts before a skinny black arm wrapped around his neck and constricted his windpipe. He fell back clutching his neck and wheezing. His cock was shooting strings of cum everywhere. One landed on my face. Another splashed across my breasts. I knew my rescue was too late since I could feel cum running down the crack of my ass.

Jasmine shouted, "Enough of this shit! You guys know better. The house rules are no sex in the bar. If you want to party with a waitress, you must take her upstairs and pay her. The Velvet Groove doesn't provide anything free especially sex. Now sit down and enjoy the strippers."

I heard grumbling that I deserved it for insulting a customer, but the crowd dispersed.

Jasmine attempted to wipe the cum from my sweaty body with the towel she had for cleaning tables. The heavily soiled cloth was wet, and she only managed to smear the cum across my breasts and pussy. She picked my moist panties off the floor and drew them up my trembling legs. She helped me to sit up. My skimpy dress was bunched around my waist. I leaned against her as she tied my top.

I whispered, "Thanks, Jasmine. They went wild. I thought I was going to be gangbanged by everyone in the bar. Oh God, thank you."

Jasmine had her arm around my shoulder as she stared at the man who had raped me and said, "Scav, John wants to know if you are satisfied with Krystal's apology. He doesn't want any dissatisfied customers."

Scav grinned and said, "Yeah, I'm cool. I think Krystal's sorry for being a bitch."

"Good, because John doesn't want any more of that shit. Understood?"

"Hey, we were just giving the new girl a friendly welcome to the Velvet Groove. No one got hurt. We cool, Krystal?"

I glared at Scav. I wanted to kick him in the nuts. I shivered as I looked at his hard-brown body. The room was vibrating with color. My body was shimmering with electricity. I felt feverish, and I wanted his hands, someone's hands caressing me. I was terrified of what would happen if I stayed. Samuel was wrong, dead wrong. I wasn't safe here.

"Jasmine, I have to leave. Can you call me a cab?"

"Oh Honey, no cabbie in all of Philly will come to this neighborhood. Don't worry, I'll make sure those assholes leave you alone. You don't have to be afraid of those motherfuckers."

"You don't understand Jasmine. I'm not afraid of them. I'm afraid of myself. What scares me is that I enjoyed it. I wanted to be gangbanged. I wanted to be fucked by every cock in the club. That scares me because that is not who I am. I'm all fucked up on alcohol and valium. I've lost control. I don't know what will happen when Herod arrives. If you can't get me a cab, then I'll walk."

"Girl, you've got to be kidding. You won't get a block. If you leave, these guys will follow you. If you want to be gangbanged in some filthy alley on a bed of broken glass, go ahead and leave."

I buried my face in my hands and sobbed.

Jasmine helped me to my feet and slapped my face. "Krystal, snap out of it. You're OK. I'll watch after you. Right now, I need your help with the dinner party. I think you'll be safer helping me where I can keep an eye on you. It's a bunch of old white guys, so it'll be safer than working the floor. Come on, we need to get you cleaned up. The dinner party will be arriving soon."

"I'm hot and thirsty. I need some water."

Jasmine helped me over to the bar. With the tall black waitress guarding me, everyone kept their hands to themselves. John was at the waitress station when we got to the bar.

"Krystal needs some water."

John pulled the bottle with my initials on it from the frig and handed it to me. I was so thirsty, I chugged the bottle. John took the bottle from me and broke a capsule into the bottle. He refilled the bottle while I watched. He shook the bottle and placed it in the frig.

John said, "Was Scav satisfied with your apology."

"What the fuck? Is that your idea of protecting your waitresses?"

"Krystal, you deserved the spanking. I sent Jasmine over as soon as it got out of control. No harm, no foul."

"Asshole, I got finger fucked in front of a mob of horny motherfuckers, and one of them raped me. You call that no harm?"

John laughed and said, "Welcome to the Velvet Groove. You can leave anytime you want."

Jasmine grabbed my arm and said, "Unless you plan on walking home, we need to take care of the dinner party."

John tossed Jasmine my clutch purse, and the tall black girl led me to the women's dressing room. Jasmine untied my top, and my dress fell to my waist. She washed dried cum from my face and chest before handing me a glass of mouthwash.

"This will take the taste out of your mouth. We can't have you serving dinner with cum on your breath. It might give the customers the wrong idea."

I gargled while Jasmine rummaged in my purse. She found my lipstick and handed it to me. My hands were a bit shaky, but I managed to do a decent job.

Jasmine handed me a roll-on deodorant and said, "Shit Krystal, you smell like a whorehouse on a sweltering day with a convention in town."

I started to pull up my top, but Jasmine stopped me. She grasped one of my breasts and applied my bright red lipstick to my areola.

"Jasmine, what are you doing? They'll show through my top."

"Precisely the effect you want. We're serving a private party. We have a chance for some sweet tips from these guys. I wished I had tits as perky as yours. Come on, we're going to work these rubes. Don't worry, you're safe with me."

I stared at myself in the mirror after Jasmine retied my top. Previously, my peach colored dress had only hinted at the pale pink nipples beneath the sheer fabric. Now, my bright red nipples screamed for attention. Jasmine had tied my top loosely. I tugged the bottom of my dress down to cover my peek-a-boo panties. I stared for a moment at myself in the mirror. My chest was heaving from my rapid breathing. I felt a wave of electricity flow from my pussy to my brain. I shuddered and leaned against the wall.

From far away I heard Jasmine say, "Stay with me, Krystal."

I whimpered, "I can't do this. I've broken off more than I can handle."

Jasmine cupped my face in her warm hands, "It's Ok, Krystal. It's just a dinner party. I know you can do it."

I opened my eyes and tried to focus on the tall ebony woman. Her smiling face was inches from mine. Suddenly, it flew into whirling pieces. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Damn girl, you are rolling on something."

"Samuel... Samuel gave me valium. John said it wasn't a good idea... It wasn't a good idea to mix it with whiskey."

"No way girl. Valium doesn't do that. I think someone slipped Molly into your drink. Maybe mixed with speed. Molly makes you hot and thirsty. You might even hallucinate. Intense pleasure can come in waves. Don't worry. I've taken it before. It's great for parties and sex. Are you sensitive to light? Does it feel good when I touch your body like this?"

I leaned against Jasmine's warm hand and moaned.

"Oh God, I didn't want Scav touching my pussy, but it felt so wonderful when he did."

"Oh yeah. You're on Molly. Don't worry; you'll be OK. I've got your back. Just drink lots of water. I'll get a couple of bottles from John when I pick up drinks for the party."

I looked at Jasmine in surprise.

"Don't give me that look girl. I may be working in a slum bar, but I'm not a dumb bitch. I worked hard to get a degree in creative writing from Penn. It would have been helpful if the fucking university had told me there were no jobs in my field. All they cared about was taking my money. Now I'm buried under a shit ton of college loans and have to take whatever work I can find. Please don't tell John; I don't need the scorn."

"I'm sorry."

"Damn girl; you're a sweetheart."

"I really don't think I can do this. I couldn't even handle Scav. I didn't come here to work as a waitress. I'm a legal intern, and I'm trying to help get a man out of prison for a crime he might not have committed. I need to talk to Herod. It was his girl Inesa who was killed. He may have been following the killer. John said he would protect me, but I don't trust him."

"Well, I'm not the only one hiding their brains. You're right about John, he's an asshole. He liked your initiation by Scav and his friends. He said it was good for business. Hell, he would have let every guy in the bar fuck you just so he could sell a few more drinks. You're right not to trust him."

"Oh God, what am I going to do?"

"Us college girls have to stick together. You're safe if Herod doesn't lure you out of the club. I can talk to the bouncers to make sure he doesn't abduct you. Don't worry. The bouncers like me more than that asshole, John. Please Krystal, I really need your help tonight. We're short staff because Herod convinced one of the waitresses she would make more money if she worked for him."

"How am I going to get Herod to trust me?"

"He likes to coach girls in the dance contest, especially if he's interested in recruiting them. You're the only white girl in the club tonight. He'll be drawn to you as soon as he catches sight of you. It won't take much to convince John to have you wait on Herod."

"Thanks, Jasmine. Please keep an eye on me tonight."

"Don't you worry. I've got your back. Now come on, we've got a party to serve. I think it's the national board of some fraternity."

Jasmine led me across the hallway and into the dining room. There was an empty fireplace at one end of the room. There was a small stage at the other end. One of the stripers was dancing topless on the stage. There were ten or twelve mostly middle-aged guys sitting around a large dining table wearing sports coats. They were all wearing matching striped ties. As Jasmine and I entered the room, they all turned to assess the fresh meat. Their quick smiles showed their approval.

An air conditioner in the window labored to keep the room cool. I shivered in my skimpy dress. Jasmine was only wearing her tiny bikini. Her long nipples were hard and stabbing against the white triangles of cloth decorating her pert tits. I looked down at my breasts. My painted nipples were visible through the gauzy cloth. My nipples were smaller than Jasmine's but just as hard.

"My name is Jasmine. This is my friend Krystal. We will be taking care of your every need tonight. May we begin by taking your drink orders?"

Jasmine took care of drinks for half the table, and I did the other half. I felt like I was back working as a waitress at the University of Wisconsin Alumni Club. In Wisconsin, I'd worn slacks and a long sleeve blouse, but the guests here were no different when it came to groping. Each of the men felt the need for physical contact when I took their order. Some of the guys went for my legs. Others were ass men. The shy ones put an arm around my waist and rested their hand on my bare back. The man at the head of the table pulled me onto his lap. His hand cupped my breast as he talked to the board.

"As the chairman of the fraternity, I want to ensure everyone has an enjoyable time tonight. We have a lot of work to do this weekend, so I think you all deserve some fun. Several of you know the Velvet Groove from your student days or previous meetings of the fraternity board. I want to let the new men know that the ladies here are very friendly. This isn't your ordinary strip club. When I was a student at Temple, there were rumors that one of the dancers performed salacious acts with a donkey. I never caught the act, but my point is that for a generous tip, these ladies will satisfy your every fantasy. So, drink up and enjoy yourselves."

I was looking around the table as he talked. The speaker was at least fifty or sixty. A couple of the guys were even older. Two guys were in their thirties or forties. I stared at the gorgeous young man sitting next to the chairman. I struggled to focus my eyes. He had an athletic build with curly blond hair and bright blue eyes. Oh God, it was Niles from my Contract Law Class. He was looking at me with an amused expression.

I went with Jasmine to fetch the drinks. John pulled my water from the frig when I asked. He asked Jasmine how I was doing while I drank the whole bottle.

I watched Jasmine wink at John as she said, "Krystal's doing fantastic. I think she's going to be a great waitress. If Herod shows up tonight, I think you should have her take care of him. You know how difficult he can be. It will be a good test of her waitressing skills in case you are considering keeping her on."

John smiled, "Jasmine, I like the way you think. Now go take care of those frat boys. They're paying top dollar for some cheap steaks."

We served a couple of rounds of drinks to the frat boys while we waited for the food. The menu was simple. Soup or salad with warm garlic bread. Everyone had steak or salmon. John had bought a couple of cases of wine selected by the fraternity. We kept their glasses full. Every time I bent over to serve Niles, he reached under my dress and patted me on my bare ass. Even though we were surrounded by strangers, I didn't mind his friendly caresses.

After dinner, we brought in a couple of bottles of whiskey and cigars. The expensive cigars were individually packaged in metal cylinders.

The man at the head of the table turned to Niles and said, "Niles, as the local fraternity representative and newest member of the board, I think you should start off the festivities. Please allow me to buy you a lap dance from one of the ladies."

Niles looked at me and said, "I would love to have a lap dance from Krystal if it is OK with her."

I smiled at Niles and nodded. The striper had gone on break, so I selected a song on the jukebox. I was happy to find Roberta Flack's "The first time ever I saw your face." I already knew how to dance to the song. Niles moved his chair out from the table, and I straddled his lap as the music started. I put my hands on his shoulders and ground my crotch against his. I guess he didn't know the rules any better than Scav. At first, He rested his hands on my hips. By the end of the first verse, his warm hands were cupping my bare ass.

When the second verse started, I pressed my breasts against his chest and kissed him. He eagerly accepted my tongue as I pressed it into his mouth.

"The first time ever I kissed your mouth

I felt the earth move in my hand

Like the trembling heart of a captive bird."

By the third verse, Niles had an erection. I rubbed my pussy against his hard cock and moaned as I became aroused. I didn't stop grinding when the song ended.

Niles broke the kiss and said, "I hope working here doesn't mean you'll be too busy to study with me this weekend?"

I giggled like a schoolgirl. "No, Niles. I'm looking forward to it."

The chairman laughed, "Niles, I'm not surprised you already know this beautiful young lady. Is she a classmate of yours at Temple?"

"Yeah, we're taking contract law together. I wish I had gotten to know her earlier."

"So, she's the legendary poor young lady working her way through college. Well, it's my turn to explore her charms."

He told me to select James Brown's "Get Up I Feel Like Being a Sex Machine." It's a long song and very energetic. The guy's hands roamed over my body as I ground against his cock. By the time, we got to the line "Shake your money maker," The old guy's cock was hard as a rock, and I was hot and sweaty. One of his hands had slid up my thigh and was rubbing my pussy.

Jasmine had promised the Molly would wear off. If anything, I was even more fucked up. The old guy's finger started thrusting into my vagina. I was afraid I would have an orgasm in front of Niles. The only thing that saved me was he wasn't touching my clit. At the end of the song, I sat in the chairman's lap with his erection still pressed against my pussy. I was panting for breath. The old guy's hands had slipped under the top of my dress and were kneading my sweaty breasts. Jasmine handed me my water bottle. I was so hot and thirst; I chugged it. His hands felt like hot coals. They burned my flesh, but at the same time, they felt wonderful.

The chairman spun me around on his lap. His thighs were pressed together, and my legs hung down on either side of his. He untied the top of my dress and the thin triangles slid down to expose my generous breasts and bright red nipples to everyone in the room

He cupped one of my breasts for a moment before saying, "I want to show you gentleman something. Krystal is wearing a peek-a-boo thong. Let me demonstrate how wonderful it is."

He spread his legs forcing my thighs apart. He gathered the bottom of my short skirt and shoved it under my elastic waistband. I watched as his fingers slid over my wet thong. I was alarmed when he parted the frilly material down the middle. As he pulled my panties open, my engorged pussy protruded. His fingertips slid along my labia opening me up for all to see. My hands grabbed his wrists as he played with my pussy. I don't know if I was trying to stop him or guide his hands. I jerked when his fingers rushed over my swollen clit. I closed my eyes and moaned. I would never forget what peek-a-boo panties were.