Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old guy said, "Niles, hand me one of the cylinders from the cigars."

I moaned as he rubbed something hard and metallic over my wet pussy. I opened my eyes and yelped when he slid the wet tube into my vagina. I struggled for a moment in his grasp. He had one arm wrapped around my twisting hips. He held me still until I calmed down. I stared into Niles blue eyes and moaned as the old guy slid the cylinder slowly in and out of my vagina. I shrieked when his fingers slid down the front of my open panties and found my hard clit. His fingers gently clasped my sensitive bud and jiggled it. He was thrusting the cylinder into my pussy faster now, and my hips were rising to meet it. My eyes were locked on Niles smiling face. I fantasized it was Niles' cock plunging into my eager pussy.

Almost as if he read my mind, Niles leaned over and caressed my breast for a moment. He leaned closer and sucked my nipple into his mouth. I wailed as my body exploded in an intense orgasm. My body shook as the two men pleasured my body. I couldn't believe how sensitive the Molly made me.

If I thought the old man was done with me, but I was wrong. He didn't pause as he drove me from one orgasm to another. Niles cupped my face and kissed me. Niles and one of his friends caressed my sweaty breasts. I moaned into Niles' mouth as my orgasms became continuous. I don't have any idea how long they played with my body. When my body started jerking uncontrollably, the old guy released my tender clit. He pulled me into his warm arms and held me until my trembling ceased. Jasmine handed me another water bottle, and I drank it all. I settled back against the old man's chest. I felt drained, even though my body was eager for more.

The chairman said, "Krystal, you have a fantastic, responsive body. Some of the board members and I would like to take you upstairs. We will make it worth your while."

I was at the Velvet Groove to meet Herod. I said the first thing that came to mind. "I'm not that kind of a woman; I'm not into gangbangs."

The old guy laughed, "I'm not talking about group sex. It would be one at a time, and I doubt any of us old guys can go very long with a hot young woman. Young Niles might give you a run for your money. So, we're talking good money for less than a couple of hours work, that I promise we'll make as pleasurable as we can."

The old guy's hand cupped my pussy, and his fingers leisurely brushed across my clit. God, I needed to be fucked. The thought of taking Niles' hard cock into my engorged pussy made me shiver. I trembled as I recalled Nile's delightfully familiar erection pressing against my wet panties when I gave him a lap dance.

The old guy said, "I know you must be desperate for money or you wouldn't be working in a black strip club in the most dangerous neighborhood in North Philly. I can promise you two hundred dollars for a bit of fun.

"Please, I can't. I'm just a waitress. I don't want anything to do with the second floor."

The old guy pulled the cigar case out of my vagina, and I heard it clatter across the floor. He replaced it with two fat fingers. His thumb stroked my super sensitive clit with urgency.

"Damn, you have a sweet pussy, and it's so fucking tight. God, I want you, but you're driving a hard bargain. Ok, I think the entertainment fund can afford it. How about a hundred dollars each? I can guarantee you at least five hundred dollars for maybe an hour's work. That should pay off a good chunk of your student loans."

I was looking at Niles as the chairman propositioned me. Niles smiled and mouthed the word 'yes.' I was very tempted. It was a huge amount of money, and I did have a lot of student debt. It would be easier and safer than meeting with Herod. It didn't help that the chairman's fingers were pushing me close to another orgasm. A wave of pleasure flooded my Molly saturated brain. I shook my head. I couldn't risk missing Herod.

"Please, I can't."

I struggled to my feet, and Jasmine rushed to support my shaky body.

"I have to go."

The chairman said, "Sorry boys, there will be no white meat on the menu tonight."

There were groans of disappointment around the table.

The chairman continued, "Jasmine, can you find a few friends to entertain the party upstairs?"

Jasmine smiled. "Honey, I can find as many women as you can handle. How about I bring in some willing ladies for you guys to review? Meanwhile, I could use a hand helping Krystal to the dressing room."

Niles helped Jasmine support me as I staggered to the women's dressing room. They helped me to sit on a shabby couch. Niles gave me a kiss and left. I didn't want the one friend I had in The Velvet Groove to leave me, but he was gone before I could speak. I couldn't believe how fucked up I was. The room was spinning. My mouth was dry, and I felt feverish. Every light I looked at split into a swirling rainbow. Despite the multiple orgasms I had received in the party room, I still felt horny.

"Jasmine, I'm burning up. I'm so thirsty. I don't know how I'm going to manage when Herod arrives."

"You've got time for a little nap before he gets here. I get one of the girls to bring your water bottle."

Jasmine stuck her head out of the door and asked one of the waitresses to fetch my bottle. She sat next to me and tied the top of my dress. There was a knock on the door, and Jasmine answered it. She returned with my water bottle, and I gulped it down. I couldn't believe I hadn't peed the whole night. I was sweating the water out as fast as I could drink it. Jasmine helped me lie down.

She turned out the light and said, "I think a nap will help. I'll make sure to wake you when Herod arrives."

I fantasized about Niles. I knew I didn't have a future with him, but I daydreamed about walking up the stairs to the second floor with him. I drew my feet up to my ass and let my thighs fall open. I slid my hands down my sweaty abdomen and pushed my fingers under my thong. My pussy was swollen and soaking wet. I found my clit and rubbed it until I came. I thought about fucking Niles as I fell into a deep sleep.

Sometime later Jasmine shook me awake. "King Herod is here."