Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John leaned over the bar and grabbed my chin in one of his massive hands and said, "The police would shut me down. To open again, I would have to make an extra contribution to their retirement fund. That would piss me off no end. For now, you can keep your skinny ass planted on the bar stool until you finish your drink. Too bad if you miss out on a few tips. I'm hoping you'll be in a better mood when the bar fills up for the dance contest."

John left me to my drink. I was feeling miserable. I had let Samuel talk me into another hair-brained scheme. He had left me all alone, and already I had gotten myself on the bartender's bad side. How was I going to handle Herod if I couldn't even cope with a hard-assed bartender?

I continued sipping my drink and glancing around the bar. The lights from the glitter ball danced across the multicolored bottles lining the shelves of the bar. I stared at the flickering lights as I thought about all the crazy shit that had happened this summer. I raised my eyes and stared at John as he mixed a drink in front of me. I couldn't remember why I had thought he was ugly. He was a powerful, intense black man with rugged looks. I was starting to sweat in the warm room. I took another sip of my whiskey. The cool drink tasted wonderful.

I was sitting next to the waitress station and observed the other waitresses as they came to get orders for their tables. Trixie was right about my outfit. I was wearing more clothing than most of the other waitresses. One of the women was tall and skinny with impossibly large tits. I had never seen anyone with darker skin. She was wearing a white bikini made from less fabric than required for a small handkerchief. She must have been young because her bouncing breasts didn't sag in the slightest. She was stunning.

She caught me staring at her. She wrapped her long fingers around my forearm and said, "Honey, are you an albino? I don't think I've ever seen anyone as pale as you."

Her fingers felt hot on my skin. She was standing so close I could feel the heat radiating from her body. I inhaled her perfume and quivered. My senses were on overload. I felt the rough texture of the barstool seat rubbing against my bare ass as I squirmed under her intense gaze. I realized she was waiting for a reply.

I giggled and said, "I haven't gotten any sun this summer."

John came over and said, "Jasmine, this is Krystal. She claims she has experience waitressing. She's going to help you with the party in the dining room when they arrive."

John took care of Jasmine's order. He looked at my empty glass and said, "Do you need a refill or are you calm enough to work without any more incidents?"

"I can work. I promise I'll be good. Can I get a drink if water first? It's so hot in here, and I'm burning up."

John said, "I have to charge your drinks against your tips. It's hot in the club tonight, and you'll probably drink a lot of water. Most of the girls save money by keeping a bottle in the bar frig that I keep filled with tap water. Do you want to pay for bottled water or use free tap water?

I hadn't earned any tips yet and didn't want to end up in the hole. I said, "Tap water sounds good."

John took an empty bottle and handed it to me with a marker. I wrote JM on the bottle and handed it back to him.

"OK, Krystal with a J."

It seemed funny, and I laughed until tears came to my eyes. I didn't think a shot of whiskey explained my exuberance.

"What happens if you mix valium with alcohol?"

John stared at me for what seemed forever. I heard his voice from far away. "I wouldn't recommend it. You'd be pretty fucked up."

John had filled the bottle with water while I watched. He broke a capsule and emptied the contents into the water. He put on the cap and shook the bottle for a moment before handing it to me.

"What did you put in the water?"

"The city says the water in the area isn't safe for drinking. I added a water purification tablet. It makes the water taste bitter, but it beats a trip to the emergency room."

I took a long swig. I held the cool bottle against the side of my face. It felt wonderful. I noticed the light bouncing off the sides of the bottle. I took another long swallow and finished the drink. I held the bottle up to the light and turned it in my hands. It looked so beautiful, it took my breath away. Something was strange. John seemed to be moving in slow motion.

"John, please keep an eye on me, because I'm feeling fucked up. Samuel gave me some valium because I'm nervous about talking to Herod. Promise you'll protect me. Samuel said you owed him."

"Girl, I don't owe Samuel squat. Now that he has gone all peace and love he thinks we are good friends. It doesn't change what an asshole he was for years. That motherfucker beat me up and stole my lunch for years in grade school. He only stopped when I bulked up. I hate his black ass. The only reason I agreed to take you on is that I am short staff."

My heart was pounding wildly, and my body was covered in sweat. I realized that once again I had fallen for one of Samuel's half-assed schemes. What had I gotten myself into? I looked around the room and didn't see a single friendly face. I noticed a lot of guys staring at the only white girl in the bar. I was all on my own.

"John, I'm sorry about Samuel. I'm not here as his friend. I'm working with Professor Williams at Temple to free David Brown from prison. I need to ask Herod some questions. Please, I need your help. I'm scared and need you to protect me in case anything goes wrong."

"Krystal, I protect all of my waitresses because it's good for business. So, I'll make sure my bouncers keep an eye on you. Everyone has heard about Herod's girl getting tortured and killed by David. All my girls were terrified. If the professor thinks that wacko is innocent, then it means the real killer is still out there. It could even be Herod, but I doubt he would kill off a moneymaker like Inesa. OK, I'll help keep an eye on you, but it won't be because I owe that asshole, Samuel."

I smiled and said, "Thanks, you won't be sorry."

"Speaking of sorry, I want you to take this pitcher of beer over to table three and apologize to the guy you slapped. He's still pissed. If you want to work in my club, you have to keep the customers happy."

I took a deep breath. I didn't want to apologize to the bastard who had twisted my nipple, but I had to keep John happy. I slid off the barstool and grabbed the beer. I strolled across the small dance floor placing one high-heel in front of another rolling my hips. I could feel my unconstrained breasts jiggle with each step. The bar had filled up, and I had to squeeze between customers to reach the table. Time seemed to be crawling. It felt like it took forever to get to my destination. Groping hands slowed my walk to a crawl. I was relieved to set the pitcher of beer on the table. This time instead of bending over, I bent my knees and did a dip as I set down the pitcher. I looked at the guy who had grabbed my breast while I was giving him a lap dance. He was short and wiry with a touch of gray in his unruly hair.

I swallowed hard and said, "I'm sorry I slapped you. Please forgive me."

"Damn girl, you have a punch like Sonny Liston. My cheek still hurts. What's your name bitch?"

"Krystal. I'm really sorry."

"Everyone calls me Scavenger because that's how I make my living. You can call me Scav. Maybe I'll believe you're sorry if you kiss it better."

I leaned over and placed a quick kiss on his rough cheek. Stubble pricked my lips.

"That feels nice, but you slapped the other cheek."

I had to lean across his body to reach his other cheek. As soon as I kissed him, he spun me around to sit sideways on his lap. He had one hand on the back of my neck holding my side against his muscular chest. His other hand was rubbing up and down my thigh as he started lecturing me on my behavior.

"Cunt, I know this is your first night at the Velvet Groove, but you need to learn how to behave. No one likes a bitchy whore."

"I'm just a waitress. I'm not a whore."

"Bitch, you work at the Velvet Groove. It won't be long before your prancing up those stairs shaking your moneymaker for a guy with a handful of Jefferson's or a bag of smack. Isn't that right, guys?"

His buddies nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, she's a whore."

"Upstairs is where the money is. Come with me honey, I'll give you a tour."

I squirmed in the guy's lap. I felt hot leaning against his body. I was aware of his growing erection under my bare thigh. His hand slid from my neck and caressed the side of my bare torso. His hand on my thigh slipped under the bottom of my dress. His rough fingers caressed the groove between the top of my thigh and my panties. I looked over at the bar hoping to get John's help. He was talking to a customer and shaking a bottle marked with a JM. I whimpered as the guy's hand cupped my breast. At least he wasn't crushing my nipple.

"Cunt, I'm still mad, and I don't believe you're sorry. You need to be punished, or you'll be slapping some other guys face."

I pushed against his chest as his hand rubbed the silky cloth covering my pussy. Oh God, he had gotten me wet already.

"What do you mean punish? I don't need to be punished. I've learned my lesson."

"While you were sulking at the bar, Jasmine came over and said the owner wants us to be satisfied your apology is sincere. Since you slapped me, I think you need a spanking."

"What? No way."

"I think a dozen smacks on your skinny ass would make us even."

"No, no, no, I only slapped you once."

"See guys. She's agreed she deserves to be spanked. We're just deciding how many. What do you guys think? Are a dozen too many?"

"Give her a good six."

"Hell, the uppity white bitch deserves more than a dozen. Maybe two dozen with a belt will break her pride."

"Fuck, just do it, Scav. I want to watch her squeal."

I tried to get up, but his hand in my crotch held my thigh firm against his torso. I squirmed against his invading fingers. My hands grasped his forearm, but I couldn't push him away.

I closed my eyes and pleaded, "Please don't. Please Scav, I promise I'll be good."

Scav said, "I like the idea of using a belt. You'll learn a lot better with a couple of dozen smacks from a stiff belt. What do you think bitch? How many spanks on your tight white ass should I give you? Girl, don't go telling me one. No way you'll learn anything from one."

I felt momentary relief when he moved his fingers away from my pussy. I arched my back and squealed when his rough fingers plunged inside of my thong. He wet his fingers by dragging them across my vagina. He slipped his fingers up my slit until he found my clit. He rubbed the tips of his fingers back and forth over my nub. I twisted in his arms, but he pinned my torso against his chest. His hand was kneading my breast. I couldn't believe how sensitive my body was. I was so close to an orgasm.

"Please, please stop. It's OK, it's OK, you can spank me three times with your hand. Just stop touching me."

"OK, three smacks on your little white ass. Well, that's a start. We'll see if your attitude has improved after three. Now get up and lay on my lap."

I opened my eyes and stood up. I tried to dart away, but the table was surrounded by spectators watching the show. My tormentor grabbed my wrist and pulled me across his lap. He held me in place with a hand pressing against the small of my back. His other hand pulled my dress up and tucked the flimsy material under my elastic waistband. His hand grabbed my closest ass cheek and kneaded it. There were murmurs from the crowd.

"I want you to count out each spank and apologize after each one. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Don't go disrespecting me. I want you to answer, 'Yes Scav.' Understand?"

I murmured, "Yes, Scav."

I screamed when the first blow from his bare hand landed on my exposed ass.

His hand went back to caressing my ass. After a long pause, he said, "Well?"

"One, I'm sorry, Scav."

"Now that wasn't so hard?"

He didn't wait for an answer. I squealed when the second blow hit."

"Two, I'm sorry, Scav."

He didn't seem in a rush. I pressed my thighs together as his hand rubbed my ass. His firm caress took some of the stinging pain away.

I was just starting to relax when he spanked me a third time. At least that was the last one.

"Three, I'm sorry, Scav."

I tried to get up, but his hand on my lower back held me in place.

"Please, you said three."

"No, you said three. I don't see any difference in your attitude. You're still an uppity white bitch. You think you're better than anyone in the room. Isn't that right?"

I struggled in his grasp. He pushed his finger between my ass cheeks and slid it under my thong. I jerked when he pressed it against my vagina. One of his buddies pushed my feet apart. Scav's rough bony finger plunged into my wet vagina. I heard laughing from the crowd. I closed my eyes tight trying to escape from the shame.

"Oh God, no. Please don't. Please take it out. Ahhhh, fuck!"

"I need to borrow someone's belt. This cunt wants some serious discipline."

I heard someone's belt buckle jangle. The finger in my vagina pushed deeper for a moment, and then it was gone. I whimpered. My body was trembling. My pussy felt empty. I was panting hard. I was burning up from the heat. Even worse was the knowledge Scav's finger had given me pleasure.

Scav grabbed my ponytail and pulled my head up. He was holding both ends of the folded belt in his hand. He pressed the wide leather belt to my lips.

Scav laughed, "This is going to hurt the belt more than you, so I want you to kiss it better before I start. Tell the belt you're sorry."

"I'm sorry Scav. God, I'm so sorry."

"Don't tell me you're sorry. Apologize to the belt and kiss it."

What a fucking bastard. I struggled against his grip before I gave up. "I'm sorry belt."

He didn't give me a moment of respite before the belt cracked against my tender ass. I shrieked, and my body bucked hard. Someone grabbed my wrists and pulled my head into their lap. They were wearing thin basketball shorts, and I felt a hard cock pressing against my cheek. Someone's fingers fumbled with the tie behind my neck, and I felt the top of my dress fall away. My head was turned to press my mouth against the head of a sweaty cock. I screamed when Scav plunged his finger back into my wet vagina and began thrusting hard. Whoever was holding my face, pinched my nostrils forcing me to breathe through my mouth.

Someone hissed in my ear, "Don't bite."

I choked as they shoved their erection deep into my mouth. I tasted sweat and old cum. His hand grabbed the base of my ponytail, and he fucked my mouth. His hand released my nose, and I panted for breath. The finger in my vagina continued ravaging my pussy. I was afraid I would cum in front of the screaming crowd.

Scav said, "Cunt, I am waiting for my apology. Did you forget to count for me?"

I heard someone laugh as they pulled my head off their cock.

I sputtered, "Four, I'm sorry, Scav. Please stop. I'm sorry. Oh God, I'm really sorry."

I moaned when Scav pulled his finger from my vagina. I was taken by surprise when the belt cracked against my ass again. The pain got worse with each blow. My scream was interrupted by a cock plunging back into my mouth. I gagged as it hit the back of my throat. I tried pushing away from my tormentor, but he grabbed my wrists and held them behind my back with one hand. He fucked my mouth hard.

Scav stuck his finger back in my vagina and said, "I'm waiting for my apology."

This time the guy fucking my mouth didn't stop for me to apologize. Every now and then, he gave me a chance to catch my breath, but as he got more aroused he didn't pause. He seemed determined to shove every inch of his fat cock into my mouth. I gagged over and over. I was afraid I was going to pass out. I choked as he shot his cum down my throat. He said something about swallowing, but I coughed up most of his foul seed.

Scav kept working his finger into my vagina. I was horrified that my body was reacting to the intense stimulation. My hips were rising to meet his fingers as he thrust them deep into my core. I was whimpering. His finger felt so arousing.

"Krystal, I'm still waiting for my apology."

I groaned, "Five, I'm sorry. Oh God, I'm sorry Scav. Please, oh God, please."

I was right on the edge when he pulled his finger out of my pussy. I was so close. I didn't care about the crowd watching my shameful performance. I wiggled my crotch against his lap grasping at my fading orgasm. I knew something was wrong with me, but I didn't have the will to care anymore. I knew what was coming.

Scav whipped the belt across my ass so hard every muscle in my body went rigid. I saw stars. My jaw hurt from clenching my teeth. I hoped I would pass out. Instead, Scav thrust two of his thick fingers into my tight vagina. He ignored my scream and resumed finger fucking my wet pussy. I heard the belt buckle hit the floor. I gasped when he slid his fingers down the front of my thong. He pressed them against my clit and stopped thrusting his other hand into my pussy. God, I was on fire.

"Krystal, I'm waiting."

I was confused. Why had he stopped? I tried wiggling my hips against his fingers. Finally, I remembered he wanted me to say I was sorry.

"Five, I'm sorry Scav. Oh fuck, please don't stop."

I heard Scav laugh. "Krystal, you lost count. That was six. Say it again."

Oh God, six. I'm sorry Scav."

Scav's fingers caressed my clit as he began slowly plunging a couple of fingers from his other hand in and out of my vagina. My high heels slipped on the wooden floor as I scrambled for footing. I moaned as I pushed my ass up to meet his thrusting fingers. Scav worked his fingers into my core, faster and faster.

"Oh God, oh God, Oh God, please don't stop."

I began to shudder and wail as an intense orgasm racked my body. I heard the crowd cheer. Scav's fingers continued their assault until my quivering ended. I collapsed on Scav's lap and panted for air.

"Krystal, why are you here? What do you want?"

"What do you mean? I'm a waitress. I need money for school."

"Bullshit! Do you see any other white girls here? This is an all-black strip club. You're here because you want black cock. You need a good fucking."

"No, please. I'm just a waitress. I'm not a whore. I don't want to fuck anyone. I don't need black cock."

"Krystal, you're a horny white slut. I can tell you want your pussy filled with a big black cock. You're so horny, I didn't even need to move my finger. You were humping my finger like a bitch in heat. Just think how good a big black cock will feel. Come on, admit it. A black cock is always better than some limp white dick. Don't tell me you've never fucked a black man."

I stared at Scav, not wanting to answer. I'd had sex with five black men in my life. My freshman year in college, I dated a black student for a month. He was as inexperienced at sex as I was, and his small cock never satisfied me. After my first year in law school, I had been forced into posing as Venus in the Laguna Pageant of Masters. The closing night of the Pageant, my aunt's black husband had been the first to rape me as part of a charity ball gone wild. I hadn't had another black cock until Jamel and Youssef both raped me at the rent party. Jamel was the first man to give me multiple orgasms. Youssef was a brute who had choked me until I passed out. The last black man to take me was a huge linesman from the Philadelphia Eagles who had fucked me senseless when my sting operation went bad.

"Well Krystal, I'm waiting. Tell me you want some black cock. I want to hear you beg."

Scav's fingers were rubbing my clit again. I couldn't believe how horny I was. I was dreaming about Jamel fucking me. I couldn't think straight.