Jen and Mike Ch. 24 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike got up and got the order and walked slowly to the bar. As he was making his way through the much younger than him crowd he had to stifle the sudden urge to just leave. To just abandon the night and its promise of more and more of Scott's malicious abuse. It was one thing for him to accept things at the hands of Jesse and Jenny, they supposedly loved him. It was another thing entirely to have to sit through a whole night of Scott and his overinflated ego.

As Mike was getting the drinks Allie whispered to Jesse that she needed to see her alone in the ladies room. Jenny stayed behind with Scott while the two of them left to find where the restroom was located.

As Mike returned he was faced with an old familiar sight, Jenny in Scott's arms with his hands in her pussy. As he saw Mike approaching he didn't even bother to remove his hand from in between Jenny's legs.

"A little déjà vu for you cuckold my hands where they belong, in between your wife's legs. Don't worry Mike my hands won't be the only thing in her pussy tonight, isn't that right Jenny baby?"

Mike could see that Jenny was already getting into the flow of the night; she was sitting there with her cum face on already.

"You can bet on that Scottie, I can't wait to feel you pushing inside me again right on the same bed we did it on all those years ago. I can still remember how hot you were that night. Mike I can finally be honest with you, it wouldn't have mattered if you had been there I would still have said and done everything I did that night. Scott just knows all the right buttons to push for my pussy."

Just then Jesse and Allie returned from the bathroom and it seemed that they were frantically whispering to each other. When they returned Jesse went to pick up her drink and seemed to spill it by accident. Scott had been busy with Jenny and hadn't had a chance to put anything inside it so he didn't care.

"Oh daddy pet, I seem to have spilled my drink so I need another one. Oh by the way I have another job for you tonight, you're going to be my personal drink holder like in a car. I want you to hold whatever I'm drinking and watch me, if I snap my fingers you will bring it to me right away." Jesse commanded. She of course had been informed by Allie of Scott's plan for the night and had to think quickly to ensure herself not getting drugged.

Scott heard what Jesse had just commanded Mike to do and felt his blood pressure rise. He had no time to react though because the next thing he knew Jesse was dragging him and her mother up and on to the dance floor.

"Come on everybody, it's my first time in a club like this and I don't intend to spend it sitting on a couch. There's gonna be plenty of time for groping and fucking later but now I want to dance!" she said while leading all three of her lovers out on to the floor with her.

Mike returned with Jesse's drink and followed her orders; he sat on the couch with her drink in his hand. As he sat there he was wishing that his cock wasn't in a cage right now because his eyes and a lot of others were on Jesse and her partners. She may have never been to a club like this but she was owning the dance floor moving fluidly from Jenny to Allie and then to Scott. The four of them were like a liquid display of sexuality but with their clothes on.

Mike watched as Jenny took their little girl in her arms and molded herself sensually to the younger girl's body. The way they danced and rubbed in each other was testimony to how close they had gotten in the last few weeks. It was as if they were of one mind when their bodies took control. Then Allie pushed herself up against Jesse's back and all of a sudden she was sandwiched between the two older women. Mike watched as Allie's mouth descended to the sensitive area between her shoulders and her neck. Everyone could plainly see her nibbling on the younger woman's neck while her hands reached around and openly supped her large breasts.

At this point Scott saw an opportunity to break away and head back to the couch. He figured it was probably a good time to take care of Jesse's drink while she was caught up with the other women. The way that Jesse took to other women bothered Scott in a way that he had never had to deal with. He knew that she totally loved getting fucked by him but he got the feeling more than once last weekend that if he hadn't been there she would have had just as good a time with her mother and his wife.

Maybe that was another reason he felt the need to show this young slut who was boss. She should be like every other woman he had ever bedded, begging him for more and more. It galled him that it felt like she could be so indifferent to him when they weren't actually fucking.

It was of course a different story when he was inside her, then he was almost in awe of her. She had the tightest pussy he had ever fucked but it wasn't just the glove like feel. She instinctively knew how to fuck almost as if it was in her genes. She moved her hips as if she had been getting fucked for years instead of only a couple of weeks if he believed Jenny.

It still made his cock into a steel bar every time he thought about Jenny taking her own little girls cherry. He would have sold his soul to be in that room that night to witness such a dirty act of depravity. He had done so many things sexually in his life but nothing was on the same level as what these two women did with each other.

He watched Jenny and Allie dp her last week with strap ons the size of his cock. Jesse hadn't even blinked when Allie pulled out of her ass and he had replaced her. She just kept up the rhythm of her fucking, never missing a stroke and then flooding her mother's crotch when she squirted her juice.

That was another first for him, he had seen women squirt before but nothing on the level of what Jesse did. She could fill cups with the amount of juice that shot out of her pussy. He also had to admit that it tasted oh so sweet too, maybe because she was still so young.

None of that mattered though because he still felt the sting of Jesse's acid tongue from last week. He also couldn't forget getting banished from the bedroom because of his comments about Mike. It was then that he decided that some kind of retribution would have to happen this weekend.

As he approached the couch he noticed that Mike was physically holding Jesse's drink. He couldn't believe that the wimp was so whipped that he was even following the most ridiculous of commands. He also couldn't really understand the overall personality change in Jesse from last week to this. If she had only seen the light like this last week she wouldn't be in line for a lesson to be taught tonight.

"Hey pussy, I see that you are actually doing what your little girl commanded. I have to say Mike last week in the airport for a very brief second I thought you might have grown some balls, now I'm guessing it was all just an act," Scott said referring to the almost physical confrontation the two of them shared.

In an odd coincidence Scott and Allie were arriving into JFK on the very same flight that was going to be returning to L.A. with Mike as a passenger. They had actually crossed paths and instead of meek wimpy Mike he had been shocked to meet a Mike Andrews that was both belligerent and confrontational. In a course of a week though it seems that Mike had disappeared and he was now sitting with the version he had always known.

"Scott, I don't even know how to talk with you right now, I'm here basically at Jenny and Jesse's request. For their pleasure I'm going to try my best to ignore you as much as possible tonight! So please just let the night go smoothly and everyone can have their fun with no problems." Mike said softly trying to keep his anger at bay.

He may be Jesse and Jenny's cuckold and he may be Jesse's pet but there was no one on earth he hated more that Scott. It did nothing for his own self esteem to realize that this same man was the person he had watched repeatedly over the course of twenty plus years humiliate him on video.

If he was honest with himself and anyone who asked him this week he would have to admit that he had actually wished he could have been in the room when it was recorded. It fed so perfectly into his cuckold desires with its hurtful words and feeling of betrayal that it had haunted him all these years.

In fact instead of being confrontational a part of him felt like he should be thanking Scott for the opportunity to share this with them tonight. That part of him was being kept silent from the anger he felt towards Scott, it was inside him and it was burning. He knew that it wouldn't take much to let it loose but it would ruin everyone's weekend. So he was doing his best to keep it in check for everyone else and selfishly for himself too.

After hearing Mike's pathetic attempt to get him to keep quiet Scott laughed loudly out loud, so loud in fact it caught the three women's attention on the dance floor. Both Jenny and Allie mentioned to Jesse that it might not be a good idea to leave the two of them alone for too long.

"Mike let's see how you can ignore me later when I'm sliding all twelve inches of my cock into your little girls hole! Let's see who she calls daddy when my cock is buried to the balls inside her pussy. I'll bet anything you want right now cucky that she will be looking you right in the eye and telling you that I'm her real daddy, not some limp dicked asshole like you." Scott said while getting right into Mike's face.

Jesse started to panic on the dance floor, this wasn't what she wanted. She disengaged herself from in between her mother and Allie and quickly got back to the table. She purposely sat herself in between Scott and her father trying to diffuse what was becoming a hostile moment.

"Uncle Scott why did you leave me on the dance floor, I need to feel this rubbing up against me to the music!" she purred seductively as she ran her hand over the bulge in his pants.

"Well sweetcheeks, it seemed you were more interested in the two ladies than a real man. I came back to finish my drink and talk with my old buddy," Scott told her. He held her hand on his crotch and looked Mike right in the eye as he guided Jesse's hand all over his growing cock.

"I hope my pet was behaving and not getting you upset, I mean why do you even waste your time talking with him when you have the three of us here tonight! Come on get back out there and make everyone watch us, I want them to think you're fucking me right on the dance floor." Jesse teased.

She had to keep herself in control too because she was losing focus also. Having Scott's cock in her hands was making her hot even through his pants. She knew she was just like her mother because no matter what the agenda she had working for tonight she didn't want to get shortchanged on getting fucked tonight. She was so horny right now that she probably would fuck him right in front of this whole crowd if she thought she could.

"Pet pass me my drink and get me a refill while you watch us. Oh and by the way another command for you is that you aren't to speak with my wonderful Uncle unless I give you permission. Do you understand cucky daddy, I would hate to punish you by ...oh I don't know maybe make you sit in the hallway of the hotel room while we all fuck. I mean you've waited more than twenty years to see this tonight, don't fuck it up for yourself now!" she instructed him before taking Scott by the hand and dragging him out on the floor.

"Oh and yeah cuck, keep your eyes open wide! Watch how I handle this gorgeous body and imagine later...imagine how you're gonna feel as you watch inch after inch of my cock split your daughter's pussy!" He said while openly laughing at Mike.

Scott followed Jesse's lead and as they were heating up the floor he asked her, "So what's the deal with you and your hero daddy. Last week you were ready to castrate me at the slightest sign of disrespect, now you seem to be giving it to him as hard as I ever have. Don't get me wrong I mean I'm happy you finally see him for what he is, a lesser man amongst superior men and women. Face it Jesse baby your daddy is nothing but a cuckold and he always will be, you need to have real men around you."

Jesse kept up her moves against Scott's body mainly because she was physically so horny right now she couldn't stop if she wanted to. Her pussy was dripping and she could even feel her panties getting thoroughly soaked. So she did the most logical thing she could think of she lifted the hem of her dress right there on the dance floor and removed them.

It didn't solve the problem of her dripping but letting her pussy breath cooled it down a little. It also allowed her to deal with Scott's question. She was disgusted with his and her own actions but she couldn't let him know. She needed to play up the cuckold angle to its most extreme with Scott as well as her father. In order to break her father she needed a hammer and Scott was that tool. She just couldn't let him know he was nothing but a tool. She laughed to herself at the double meaning there because there was no doubt in her mind that Scott was by far the biggest tool she had ever met and she wasn't thinking of his cock.

"You know Scott; I guess I just realized that I needed to do this. I finally realized exactly what my daddy needs and I decided that I and my mom were going to give it to him," Jesse purred into his ear.

"Well never too late to see the truth about someone I've always believed!" he told her while reaching under her dress. He was going for her bare pussy now that she had uncovered herself. In seconds he had two fingers inside her snatch massaging her from the inside out.

"Hmmmm speaking...oooooo...of giving...it...to someone...I hope you're gonna give it ...to me really good tonight!" she added honestly. She really did want him to give it her right there and then.

Just then the two of them felt two pairs of hands on their shoulders, Jesse panicked thinking it was security and removed Scott's hands.

Jenny laughed lightly in her daughter's ear as she saw her get embarrassed for the first time ever.

"Honey this is Vegas, Scott could fuck you on a couch over there and all it would do would attract an audience," Jenny purred while licking her daughter's neck and reaching around to play with her tits.

"Mom, I'm so hot right now I almost want him to do it! If we don't get to the room soon I think I'm gonna be on this dance floor naked!" she panted as Jenny manipulated her nipples lightly.

"Oh baby I can't tell you how hot tonight is going to be! I can't wait to get you in a Vegas bed and fuck you silly along with my friends. Me and my friends are going to fuck your dirty little slut holes till you can't stand, just like last weekend. There's no love making tonight baby just raw unadulterated fucking of this almost nineteen year old body," Jenny teased while replacing Scott's hand in her daughter's sweet dripping crotch.

Jenny got her daughter's juices all over her hand and held it up for Allie to clean off. Then she stepped into Scott's arms and passed Jesse off to her 'Aunt'.

"Jesse baby, I know this is so wicked but you are such a fucking turn on, you make me feel like I'm a young slut again. I feel just like I did when me and your mom used to party together! I hope tonight goes the way you planned because I don't want anything to fuck up this weekend. I have no idea when we'll see each other again so I want my fill of you too!" she said just loud enough to be heard over the pulsing music.

Jesse could almost feel her pussy pulsing in time to the music, the atmosphere was so electric. She even was able to forget about the plan for a while and just enjoy herself. She loved the way Allie moved with her. It was as if their bodies were melted together at certain points the way they moved. She knew that for a first time in a nightclub she couldn't have asked for anything hotter than tonight.

She was making birthday memories even before it was her birthday, which would be tomorrow. She just let herself go and kept the pulse and rhythm going as Allie's mouth and hands were openly exploring her body. She did the same for the older woman loving the feel of her large tits in her hands. She even pulled one out of Allie's dress and was openly sucking on her hard nipple. Sucking and chewing it causing Allie's legs to buckle and shake on the floor.

At the same time her daughter was one step shy of fucking her best friend on the dance floor Jenny and Scott weren't being left behind. Scott hadn't waited for Jenny to voluntarily take her panties off. In fact he had positioned Jenny right in perfect view of Mike sitting alone on the couch. He smirked at Mike as he lifted Jenny's dress to mid stomach so that everyone could see her French cut panties. He then took his thumbs and slowly rolled them down her legs. Jenny lifted each foot for Scott to remove them.

Mike saw Scott whisper something in his wife's ear and she giggled, just like she had done all those years ago with him. It sent a chill up Mike's spine because he felt so overwhelmed with everything going on. That same giggle was the one on the video tape that he had heard as the three lovers entered the room that night. That giggle sent him one step closer to the center of the whirlpool of despair that he was enmeshed in.

What Jenny did next however threatened to push him totally into the center. Obviously on Scott's command she walked over to him hand in hand with Scott. She looked at Mike and lifted his chin, "Honey I don't have any pockets would you mind holding these?"

Mike reached out to take the panties but his hands were brushed away.

"Not like that silly, like this!" Jenny said and proceeded to put her soaked panties over Mike's head.

Jesse seeing what was going on felt her lust penetrated by sadness. It was obvious to her now that her mother was completely under Scott's influence probably just like she had been years ago. She stopped dancing and Allie realized something was wrong, she followed Jesse's line of sight and saw what it was.

She could feel Jesse tense up in her arms and whispered to her, "Control yourself, remember this is what you wanted tonight. I could have told you that your mom loses it around Scott but it wouldn't have mattered. In fact it might help your goal and help get your dad where he needs to be. Remember this isn't just about freeing your dad there's lots of other things you want too!"

"Thanks Auntie, it just makes me sad to see my mom go that far. I know she loves my dad but your husband is such a fucking ass and he gets her to do things she normally wouldn't do to him," Jesse said trying to get back in the mood again.

"Why are you surprised, you saw the video too? That whole night was your mom acting in ways she never would have if it wasn't Scott with us. He's toxic for her but she never could see that, she could never see past his cock. Thank god she's got you now baby, you can keep her in control in ways your dad could never handle."

After they finished laughing at Mike Jenny and Scott returned to the dance floor and found the other two lovers. Jesse pretended to laugh at her father's predicament when it was pointed out to her but leaned over to her mom to say something.

"Mom go get those panties off daddy's head, do it right now! Don't make it obvious but make it look good! It's too much for in public so please go take them off for me."

Jesse's words cut through a fog in Jenny's head and she realized how right she was. She felt shamed by her daughter's request but made a game of going over and removing them. As she did she leaned into Mike and stroked his cheek and whispered, "I'm so sorry Mike, it's Scott's frigging influence again."

He looked her in the eyes and could see her sincerity, "It's okay Jenny, I know how you get around him. Go back and have your fun, I'll be fine right here."

123456...8