Jenny and Jack Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Grace, we haven't got all day."

As I pulled the zip all the way down, the dress fell open at the front showing my simple white bra and knickers.

I was reminded of the camera watching my every move as I heard the muted 'click' of a picture being taken.

I felt myself start to tense as Tom moved closer, took hold of my dress and, slipping it off of my shoulders, removed it completely.

Despite having been naked in his studio before I felt the same shyness filling my senses and gazed down at the floor as he said, "Take your bra off Grace and let me remind myself how beautiful your breasts are."

I hesitated for a moment until he commanded, "look at me Grace."

Our eyes meet as he continued firmly, "take off your bra"

I reached up behind my back, unfastened the clip and slipped the straps from my shoulders. Then, taking a deep breath, I pulled it off and let it fall to the floor.

I instantly felt his gaze focus on my breasts as he moved closer again saying, "I'd forgotten how sexy your puffy nipples were," as he reached forward and gripped one between his thumb and finger.

It felt like a sudden electric shock as my nipple responded to his touch almost immediately.

His free hand reached for my other breast and gripped the other nipple.

I gasped as he then momentarily pinched both nipples painfully and then stood back just looking as my nipples engorged and stiffened.

As I heard another click from the camera my eyes were drawn again to the front of his shorts. I tried to look elsewhere, anywhere, but felt drawn to the obvious growing outline of his penis beneath the clinging fabric.

He caught me looking again but appeared to ignore it as he said, "Take off your knickers Grace."

"This is it," I thought to myself, "the moment that I let a man see my ugly, and now hairless, vulva."

I felt very nervous as I hooked my fingers into the waistband of my knickers. I questioned myself as to why I was here and about to fully expose myself to this much older man but I already knew the answer to that; I was here because he asked me to be and I somehow felt compelled.

I eased my knickers down over my thighs, all the while gazing down at my feet but feeling Tom's piercing eyes focussed on my pubis.

"Take them off completely Grace and then stand up straight."

I pulled them off of each ankle in turn and then stood up straight, facing Tom completely naked and feeling vulnerable.

I glanced across at the 'X' shaped frame again and, as if reading my mind, Tom said, "I'm going to strap you to that frame Grace and then try to capture your look of innocence and shyness contrasting with the blatant sexuality of the way you will be exposed and looking available."

Before I could protest or say anything he grabbed my hand and led me to the frame.

The arms of the 'X' were padded and the whole thing was mounted on some kind of adjusting mechanism with a couple of large gear wheels with handles on.

The 'X' frame was vertical and as Tom guided me to it he said, "Just stand with your back to the cross, lean against it and raise your arms above your head."

I wanted to object. All my senses were telling me to get dressed and leave but I wanted to please him, not let him down or appear to be juvenile.

With his piercing eyes staring into mine and his voice, deep and commanding, I just did as he asked.

I lifted my arms and felt him quickly fasten a strap around each of my wrists. He then knelt by my feet, gazing up toward my hairless pubis as he said, "move your feet apart Grace and we'll get your ankles fastened."

Blushing furiously, I tentatively moved my feet apart knowing that I was gradually revealing my hair free vulva to his gaze.

He gripped my left ankle and pulled it across to the base of one of one of the lower cross members. I felt the strap being pulled around it and then tightened and fastened. He moved to the other leg and with a few swift movements fastened my left ankle to the other lower cross member. With both my wrists and ankles held securely he fastened a larger strap around the centre part of the X and my waist. I was now unable to move and completely at his mercy as he looked up, making it very clear that his piercing eyes were focussed between my parted thighs and said, "Grace, you look wonderfully vulnerable and sexy like that."

He then stood up and walked behind me and the frame. I heard a mechanical grinding noise and realised he must be turning one of the large gear wheels as I felt the 'X' start to open forcing my arms and legs further apart. With my feet now very wide apart and, just as I felt my labia start to open, the movement stopped. I heard the camera 'click' again and flinched at the thought of how obscene the latest picture would be.

I then heard a similar noise and realised that the 'X' frame was now reclining backwards. That too stopped when I was lying back at about forty-five degrees.

Tom then appeared in front of me again and moved forward until he was standing between my wide open legs looking directly at my fully exposed and hairless vulva.

My gaze was drawn once more to the now enormous bulge of his erect penis beneath his shorts and once again he caught me looking and said, "Grace, you seem to be fascinated by my penis. Hopefully it is obvious what effect the sight of your naked body has had on me."

As he spoke I suddenly felt even more anxious and vulnerable when he casually started to unfasten his shorts. I tried my best to look away but felt drawn to his crotch as he unfastened the top, slid down the zip and let his shorts slip from his waist and slide down his muscular legs revealing his huge erect penis in all of its glory.

He kicked the shorts off and then swiftly removed his T-shirt.

I felt so helpless tied to the cross, convinced that this older man was now about to do whatever he wished and use me.

I could feel myself trembling, my mind in turmoil with part of me thinking I was about to be raped and the other half contradicting and yearning to feel his big impressive looking penis inside me.

He moved closer, the butterflies increased to panic in my belly. His eyes were still just gazing intently between my legs and to add to my dilemma I felt my juices starting to ooze from my open labia.

I gasped as he lowered his head and I then felt his hot breath between my legs. I felt his tongue lick my inner thigh within an inch or so of my drooling labia; first one side and then the other.

My hips were already trying to writhe around within the restriction of the strap around my waist as he suddenly pressed his open mouth over my vulva and eased his tongue between my oozing lips. I had only ever read about this and seen it once on a porno video that my boyfriend had insisted I watched. This was a completely new experience for me and as I felt his tongue exploring thoroughly between my open labia I found it difficult to breathe as I gasped and swooned to his touch. I felt my nipples tingling, engorging and stiffening as Tom brought me closer and closer to an orgasm. His tongue flicked lightly over my clitoris, causing me to try and thrust my hips toward him. I could feel that at any moment I would lose control and then he stopped!

I watched as he stood up and took a few steps back; all the while his eyes were focused intently between my outstretched legs. I felt very aroused but at the same time ashamed as I felt my juices freely oozing out from me as Tom watched. I heard the camera click again and thought of the painting I had been so fascinated by of the model called Jenny.

At that moment all I could think of was an overwhelming desire to reach the orgasm that Tom had just denied me. My own gaze was now boldly and firmly fixed on his impressive looking erection. As I watched he took hold of it and gave it a few strokes. We both shifted our gaze until our eyes met. He grinned broadly and at that moment I just wanted to feel him inside me.

My voice felt weak as I said quietly, "Please."

He was grinning broadly as he moved backward toward his easel, his erection swaying with each step.

He started to sketch and at the same time teased me by saying, "Please what?"

I could not bring myself to answer him, to be so forthright, but the lust filled feelings of desire inside me were driving me crazy.

After sketching for five minutes or so he walked back toward me and stood between my wide open legs again.

I gasped as he reached forward and ran the tip of a finger between my pouting inner labia and said, "You look great without any pubic hair and have a very interesting pussy Grace. I love the way in which your inner lips dangle out like two large flower petals. I just want to arrange them for the picture." As he spoke I felt him ease his finger between my wet labia causing me to gasp out loud again as he gently folded my lips back on each side.

He briefly touched the tip of his finger on my exposed clit, reminding me how desperate I was to cum. He then took a few steps back and said, "That looks perfect. Just like an open invitation to enter you."

My eyes were drawn once more to his erect penis and the only thoughts that filled my mind was an overwhelming desire to feel it inside me.

Again I heard the camera click as he resumed his position behind the easel and continued to sketch.

The minutes felt like hours as lay back helplessly, tied to the frame with my vagina oozing juices.

Tom stopped sketching and walked toward me again. He smiled as he paused by my feet gazing between my open legs and lewdly stroking his large erection as he said, "What were you trying to ask me earlier when you said please, but then stopped?"

I stammered and hesitated, having never thought I would ever be so bold as I said, "I...I want."

"Want what?" He teased, knowing exactly what I wanted as he reached forward and ran the tip of a finger between my oozing petals.

I took a deep breath and then blurted out, "I want you inside me!"

"Say it then Grace. Tell me what you want me to do."

"Fuck me Tom. I want you to fuck me!"

I felt my excitement rising as he looked me directly in the eyes and moved forward. I swooned as I felt the head of his erection suddenly brush between my wet and parted labia.

He slowly leaned over me and, as his hands slid up over my body to my breasts, his thick penis slid purposefully all the way into my willing body.

His hands closed over my breasts, squeezing and caressing them and then he started to do as I had asked. The feeling was exquisite as his large erection thrust in and out of me rhythmically. Each inward thrust quickly matching my urgent panting breaths.

My nipples tingled beneath his touch and my breathing was now punctuated with uncontrolled gasps of pleasure. With my eyes closed, only hearing his heavy breathing near my ear as he thrust powerfully into me, I lost all control, screaming and moaning as the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced ripped through my body.

Tom slowed his thrusts as my orgasmic state subsided, finally withdrawing and then gazing at me as I opened my eyes.

I started to doubt myself immediately because I knew he had not ejaculated. Negative thoughts started to fill my mind; maybe I was not any good enough; maybe he wasn't sexually attracted to me after all.

I noticed him grinning as if he was reading my mind and then I smiled with relief as he said, "I wasn't sure if you were taking any birth control precautions."

"It's OK, I'm on the pill," I said.

I felt disappointed as he ignored me and moved around to my side.

"There are many other ways for you to bring me to complete satisfaction Grace," he said as he reached beneath the frame, turned a handle and adjusted my position until I was lying horizontal. My head was hanging down as he ran a finger over my lips before pushing it into my mouth. It felt very personal and somehow invasive as he ran his finger over my teeth and then further into my mouth, touching my tongue as he moved it around.

Having pulled out his finger he moved up close behind me and tilted my head further back until I could see his large scrotum hanging beneath his impressive looking erection.

I knew what he was expecting me to do which reminded me of how naïve and inexperienced I was. After the incredible orgasm he had just given me I felt eager to please him but afraid I lacked the experience.

He moved closer and rested his erection, still slick with my juices, onto my chin.

"Grace, I want you to clean your juices from my cock and at the same time bring me to a climax with your mouth."

"But Tom, I've never done anything like this before and I don't want to disappoint you."

He moved the head of his slimy erection to my lips as he said, "You'll be fine, now lick your juices from the head Grace."

I opened my mouth a little and tentatively licked the exposed head of his erection. It tasted kind of sexy with the musky smell and taste of my own fluids mixed with a definite salty male taste.

"That's good Grace now open your mouth a little further." I did as he asked and felt the head of his penis slip between my lips as he pushed a few inches inside my mouth.

"Now keep your teeth clear of my cock but try to grip the shaft with your lips."

Again I did as he instructed and then felt his hands reach under my head to support it as he pushed a little further into my mouth.

"That feels great Grace," he said as he started to slowly move back and forth between my lips. Just hearing him say it felt great made me feel more confident.

"I'm now going to try something special Grace, OK?"

I just nodded my head with no idea what he meant but willing to try anything he wanted.

With his hands still supporting my head I felt his penis very slowly pushing further and further into my mouth.

"You might feel the urge to choke or gag Grace as my cock touches your throat. Just try to relax and then repeatedly try to swallow."

Again I nodded but immediately started to gag as the head of his penis touched the back of my throat.

"Remember what I said Grace."

He pulled back a little as I repeatedly started to swallow. The gagging reflex subsided and after a few trial runs I was feeling kind of proud of myself as I learned this new skill.

So far I realised that Tom was being patient and gentle which I appreciated.

All of my doubts and uncertainties then returned as Tom said, "OK Grace, you're doing well. I'm now going to fuck your mouth. Just remember everything you just did and you will be fine.

I felt his grip on the back of my head tighten as he added, "I am also going to ejaculate in your mouth and expect you to swallow it all. OK?"

I just nodded again and then felt his heavy scrotum start to slap against my chin as he proceeded to thrust his erection in and out between my gripping lips.

I struggled to breath and gagged a few times as Tom repeatedly thrust his erection into the back of my throat. I remembered his instruction to repeatedly try and swallow and this helped a lot. Despite the physical discomfort I felt an overwhelming desire to please him. I wanted to do a good job and give him pleasure. I tried to ignore my growing concern about him ejaculating into my mouth as I sensed his growing excitement and imminent orgasm.

The tenderness and thoughtfulness when he first put his penis into my mouth was now gone. I felt his urgency as the head of his penis repeatedly crashed into the back of my throat and his scrotum slapped mercilessly against my chin. I tasted a fresh saltiness and felt his rhythm momentarily change. I sensed and felt his whole body go tense and then, feeling that I would choke at any moment his hot salty semen flooded into my throat. I started to panic as I gagged trying to swallow but then he pulled back a little from the back of my throat and with two huge gulps I felt his salty slime slip down my throat.

With his softening penis still in my mouth I could taste and feel the last drops of his semen trickling from the head as he said, "Lick me clean grace." He pulled his penis nearly all the way out of my mouth leaving the exposed head between my lips. I did as he asked and licked it clean before swallowing the last of his semen mixed with my own saliva.

He then pulled out completely and slowly walked around my prone and exposed body, reaching out to run his hands over my breasts, my belly and finally brushing over my genitalia.

"You did quite well Grace," he said, causing me to blush again but also making me feel proud of myself.

"With more practice you will be perfect," he said as he idly toyed with my labia. "I assume of course that you will be coming back again to see me."

I didn't know what to say although I knew my answer would be yes. The experience I had just had with him was fantastic but I did not want to appear to be an easy girl by agreeing to come back for sex.

"You mean you would like me to come back and be your model again?" I asked, trying to sound naïve and still innocent.

He played along by saying, "Yes of course, to come back as my model again; how about the same time next week?" he asked.

I felt shy as I realised my answer would imply the true reasons for my returning as I mumbled, "I'm sorry but I will have my period next week."

"OK Grace, so let's make a date for the following week."

"OK," I responded a little too enthusiastically, same time same place in two weeks."

All the while he had been toying with my labia making my side of the conversation difficult as I felt my arousal rising again, a fact he had not missed as he slipped a finger into my fresh wetness.

I then felt disappointment and then shock when he swiftly slid his finger straight back out and moved the freshly wetted tip down to my anus.

He moved to one side as if giving the fixed camera a good view of what he was doing as he gently moved the wet tip of his finger around the periphery of my smallest hole. I heard a click and, not realising that it had been recording everything that had happened, I just ignored it.

I tried to squirm away from his finger but the straps held me tight. "Please don't touch me there," I pleaded, but his dark piercing eyes just gazed into mine as he said, "why not?"

I didn't answer him. I felt him move the wet tip of his finger into the centre of my tight anus and then he said, "Maybe that will be the subject of your next lesson; how to surrender your last remaining hole to me."

As he spoke I gasped as he pressed the tip of his finger into my bottom.

It felt weird to have someone touch me there but not unpleasant. With the tip of his finger a little way inside my bottom I gasped again as he used the fingers of his other hand to toy with my labia again.

I thought of all the occasions when I was younger, fighting off boyfriends who were always trying to get their hands under my clothes to get inside my bra or knickers; remembering the time I lost my virginity and how dreadful the experience had been. Now I was naked and strapped to a frame in an artist's studio. The artist was old enough to be my father and had already licked me almost to an orgasm leaving me begging him for relief, fucked me (I feel shy just using that word) until I screamed with pleasure and then used my mouth and throat for his own orgasm.

Now, with his finger threatening to push up into my rectum I was yearning for him to make me cum again. His fingers expertly flicked and toyed with my oozing genitalia; repeatedly tracing lightly around my gaping vagina, teasing the extremities of my protruding inner labia and periodically easing two fingers right up inside my hot vagina.

I was starting to try and move my hips to thrust against his fingers but felt frustrated by the restriction of the strap around my waist.