Jenny and Jack Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just the feeling of my genitalia being uncovered beneath my dress and what might happen next just added to both my nervous anticipation and my arousal.

With my knickers stretched between my knees I heard the camera take another picture just as Jack ran his hand straight up under my dress and this time pressed his fingers against my wet labia.

I could see the large bulge of his erection as I looked at the front of his trousers and knew that there was little doubt that I would soon see it in all of its glory.

I had never felt so alive and aroused as Jack slipped a finger between my moist lips and up into the hot wetness of my vagina.

At that moment Tom said, "Rip off her dress Jack!"

Jack quickly withdrew his finger and shifted both of his large hands up to the neckline of my dress.

As he gripped the thin cotton fabric I could see the look of lust in his eyes. I felt him start to pull the neck out from my body. The tension increased as he pulled, forcing the back of the dress to pull tightly against my back and neck. If I had not been tied I think the force would have pulled me over but I just felt my body being pulled toward him until the ropes on my wrists started to hurt and prevent any further movement, then, the pressure of the dress on my back suddenly eased, a loud ripping sound then filled the room as the blue gingham cotton gave way and Jack tore down a wide strip firstly exposing my old faded bra, then my belly and hairless pubis before leaving the torn strip dangling from the hemline that was still just about intact.

After the initial tear the rest was relatively easy as he moved around me tearing down fresh strips until the dress was reduced to a bundle of frayed rags around my bound ankles.

All the while I heard the regular clicking of the camera capturing each new exposure of my body.

Jack was obviously enjoying his task and to be brutally honest so was I as he made me feel flattered by his regular praise of my body.

Tom then said, "Get her tits out Jack"

Almost with one swift move Jack grabbed at the cups of my bra and roughly pulled them away from my body and then up over my breasts. Before I had time to realise what he had done my bra was dangling on my head and my breasts fully exposed for the both of them.

He then reached down and just ripped my knickers from each leg leaving me completely naked and vulnerable.

Although I considered myself not to be the type of student that sleeps around or is promiscuous I knew in my heart that the only reason that I was in Tom's studio today was to have sex.

OK, I wasn't expecting his friend Jack to be here as well but, despite my feelings of intense embarrassment at having this man, whom I had only just met, rip off my clothes and gaze at my naked body, I felt aroused by his touch and excited by the prospects of what else he would want of me.

The two of them had obviously discussed their plans for me beforehand as Tom said to Jack, "OK Jack, whenever you're ready."

For a brief moment I wondered what Tom meant but then my feelings of shyness and vulnerability returned as the reality of what would happen next became clear.

Jack caught my eye and smiled broadly as he casually started to undress. Jack was a big guy and although old enough to be my father he looked to be in good shape as he swiftly took off his shirt to reveal his broad shoulders and strong looking chest.

My gaze shifted down to his trousers as thoughts filled my head of past giggling conversations with friends regarding the physique of western men; or more specifically, the large size of their penis compared to local men.

I watched as Jack unfastened the belt of his trousers and then ease down the zip. He then let his trousers fall down around his ankles before kicking them off.

My eyes were transfixed as I gazed at the enormous bulge of his penis. I could see the curled outline of it, like a large snake lurking in his underpants.

I could feel my nipples tingling and the hot moist arousal between my open thighs as I yearned to see what was causing the large bulge.

I watched with both trepidation and excitement as Jack pushed down his underwear allowing the coiled up length of his semi erect penis to uncoil.

With one swift movement he rid himself of his underwear and was standing naked and proud in front of me. My cheeks flushed red again as I watched him grip his penis and stroke it to a full erection.

It was bigger than Tom's or any I had seen during my limited experience. I looked both incredibly long and thick and I embarrassed myself with my own thoughts as I felt a powerful yearning to feel it inside me. Yes, inside me; this innocent nerdy student wanted it inside her.

I felt my body tense as Jack moved round behind me. I could no longer see him; just feel and sense his close proximity.

I heard the camera click at the exact same moment that Jack's hands came around my body and gripped my breasts; it must have captured the look of surprise on my face as, at that same instant I felt his enormous penis slide between my upper thighs and protrude out of the front. It felt as though I was sitting astride it as my wet labia parted and spread across his hard shaft. It reminded me a little of the time I had sat on a racing bicycle with its hard narrow saddle pressing against and between my labia.

With Tom busily sketching I found myself starting to move my hips and rub myself quite brazenly against Jacks hard penis.

He had already gripped my nipples between his thumbs and fingers and was teasing and pinching them as he squeezed and mauled my breasts.

I could feel his powerful body more or less touching my back and then felt his breath in one ear as he whispered, "Grace, I'm going to fuck you now!"

I felt his body dip lower and felt momentarily disappointed as I lost contact with the shaft of his penis. However, the lost contact was brief, and, as he dipped his body the head of his penis rose upwards and caused me to gasp as he expertly nestled the head between my wet and parted labia.

With his hands still cupping both of my breasts I felt the head of his large erection start to push upwards, slowly parting my wet lips some more, my labia stretching over the large bulbous head until the first couple of inches was nestled inside my vagina.

My senses were filled with one strong desire and that was to feel Jack; this guy I had only just met, thrust his huge erection deep inside me. I felt frustrated as he remained motionless and only partly inside me. I then watched Tom walk around from his easel wondering what he was about to do as he quickly stripped off his clothes to reveal his steel hard penis.

He walked toward me smiling; his erecting bobbing both up and down and side to side as he approached.

He walked to one side of the room where the end of the rope holding my wrists above my head was secured. I felt the rope slacked a little as he said to Jack, "grip Grace's hips whilst I lower her head."

I felt Jack's big hands grip the flesh on my hips, supporting my lower body. As the rope slackened, my upper body folded forward until my torso was parallel to the floor with my arms still secured behind me and stretched upward. I turned to see Tom secure the rope and then walk back toward me.

Just the act of leaning forward and feeling the head of Jack's erection nestled in my wetness filled my senses with lust. I felt like a whore, but didn't care, as I wriggled my back-side, trying to encourage Jack to fully penetrate me.

As Tom moved directly in front of me I knew instantly what they both intended. It was at that moment that I finally admitted to myself what Tom had awakened in me. Yes, I wanted to feel the pleasure of having Jack fuck me but most of all I yearned to please them both. I liked the fact that these two older men were aroused by my body and the idea of feeling them both losing control in my body excited me enormously.

I felt Jack's fingers grip my hips harder, the tips of his fingers digging into the soft flesh of my thighs as with one gloriously slow but decisive thrust, his magnificent erection slid all the way inside me. I gasped with the pleasure I felt at being impaled by his thick manhood as Tom placed his hands either side of my face and tilted it up before sliding his erection in between my open and willing lips. I ran my tongue around the exposed head, savouring the already salty taste as both Jack and Tom started to thrust into me from both ends.

Tom was gripping my head quite tightly as he thrust deeper and deeper into my mouth. The head was already hitting the back of my throat but I did not care. Jack matched each of Tom's inward thrusts, deep and urgent, both of them seemingly oblivious to anything other than their urgent need to satisfy their lust and ejaculate inside me.

My body was rocking back and forth as much as the ankle cuffs and my suspended arms would allow as they picked up the pace. They were both breathing heavily and I sensed, but hoped that they might last a little longer, that they were close to the point of no return.

I felt Jack briefly change his rhythm and then his hot semen was suddenly flooding my insides. Within seconds Tom gripped my head harder as the head of his erection pushed into my throat. I felt the whole length pulsating as he unleashed a flood of semen into my throat. I was at the point of choking when he pulled back allowing me to swallow and the rest of his salty slime to coat my tongue.

I felt a mixture of elation and disappointment. Elated that I had satisfied the two of them so well but feeling frustrated at being denied my own orgasm.

Tom had already released his grip on my head and pulled his penis from my mouth as I felt Jack's penis beginning to soften inside me and slowly slip out. As it finally exited from my engorged labia a soft squelching sound made all three of us laugh.

I felt relief as Tom untied my aching arms and I stood up straight. With Jack's semen slowly trickling down the inside of my thigh from my vagina Tom said, "Grace, I want you to lower yourself down into a sitting position.

With my ankles still firmly secured both Tom and Jack held my arms and helped me down into a sitting position.

I was a little puzzled until Tom said, "we are very aware that after the both of us enjoying your body you need to have your own orgasm."

I nodded, still unsure of what they had in mind until Tom continued, "I want you to masturbate until you reach a climax while we both watch."

I could feel my natural inhibitions returning but at the same time felt eager to please the two of them.

I was already sitting on the platform with my ankles being held apart as Tom said, "Lay down Grace and then move your bottom forward as close as you can get to your feet."

Despite my earlier willingness to do as they wished with me I felt my cheeks flush as I shuffled my backside toward my parted feet. My knees were still raised and as I moved my backside forward I realised how exposed my genitalia were to Tom and Jack as they pulled up two chairs in front of the platform to watch me.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I could be so outwardly uninhibited whilst feelings of acute shyness lurked beneath the surface.

I felt like I was in one of my dreams as Tom said, "use the fingers of both hands Grace and pull your labia wide open."

As if in a trance I did as he asked, easing the tips of a couple of fingers from each hand between my engorged and still dripping labia and then easing them open.

"Wider Grace, show us the pink moist flesh inside your vagina."

I pulled myself as wide open as I could, flinching as I heard the camera click and knowing that both Jack and Tom were staring directly between my open thighs.

"Now masturbate Grace," said Tom, "make yourself cum while we both watch."

I felt self-conscious as I brushed over the hood of my clitoris with the finger of one hand whilst easing two fingers of the other into my obscenely displayed vagina.

I glanced around from my position on the floor at the torn remnants of my dress and underwear as memories of my erotic dreams started to fill my head.

The fact that I was being watched just faded into the background as my fingers busied themselves between my thighs.

I vaguely remember hearing Jack saying to Tom, "She has the most delightfully tight looking anus Tom, have you fucked it yet?"

The thought of a man trying to enter my anus made me panic. It was not something I had ever heard of or wanted but Jack's words somehow stuck in my head as I wondered if it was actually possible and what it would feel like.

With one hand busily brushing my clitoris I found myself subconsciously moving one finger of my other hand down to my anus.

This immediately brought an excited response from Jack as he said, "That's it Grace, good girl, push your finger into your bottom."

It felt dirty and wrong but as my body started to respond to the waves of pleasure radiating from my clitoris I started to press the tip of one finger into my rectum. It felt kind of odd but also erotic and, with my hips thrusting rhythmically, my clitoris engorged and exposed, I pushed my finger into my tightest hole as my whole body convulsed with my orgasm.

They both helped me to stand after unfastening the ankle cuffs. I felt shy and awkward after Tom passed me my bag with the spare set of clothes and then both of them watched as I dressed.

As soon as I was dressed I made some hasty excuses and left for home.

During the journey home I reflected on what I had done

I thought of the other girls at the university; the girls I despised so much who dressed provocatively and judging by their conversations, which I had overheard from time to time, they allowed themselves to be used by the male students who in turn bragged about their conquests in the student bar.

I always considered myself to be different from these girls. Unwilling to get what I thought of as a cheap reputation amongst the male students. I'd always hated the promiscuity amongst the students and their laid back attitude to casual sex.

With the taste of Tom's semen still in my mouth I felt very hypocritical but somehow superior than the other girls. I felt confident that unlike my fellow male students both Tom and Jack would be discrete and not be gossiping behind my back. At least I sincerely hoped so or I would just die of embarrassment.

It had been quite a shock when Jack had appeared in Tom's studio and I think I shocked myself by how much I subsequently enjoyed my time with the two of them.

The incredible feeling of having satisfied them both at the same time kept lingering in my head and I hoped that it was only a matter of time before Tom would want to introduce me to another new erotic experience.

As the days and nights passed by I could not rid my thoughts of Jack's comment about my bottom. At night whilst alone in bed I often found myself thinking about what he had asked Tom.

I became obsessed by it and started to look up references to anal sex online. Of course I was shocked as I was inundated with porno pictures and videos of young women being penetrated in their backsides.

Although I found the whole idea both frightening and disgusting I was very curious and could not resist touching and probing my bottom with a finger when I masturbated at night.

I was surprised that when I was aroused it felt quite pleasurable to run the tip of a finger around the rim of my anus. This progressed to pushing the tip of a finger into my anus each time I brought my self to an orgasm rubbing my labia and clitoris with the rest of my hand. Each time I orgasmed I tried to imagine that my finger was the tip of a penis.

I think that I would have been content to leave the experimentation there and just try to dismiss the idea until I found an article on line written by a woman about her first anal sex experiences.

It stressed the importance of lubrication saying that you can never have too much lubrication when it comes to enjoying anal sex. She then went on to suggest self-experimentation using either a purpose made dildo or a suitable vegetable. Just the idea of me purchasing a dildo was out of the question; I was way too shy to buy or even own such a thing. However, the vegetable idea triggered my curiosity.

During the day, after lectures, I ventured out into the local market. I felt silly and embarrassed as I walked round the vegetable stalls sizing up the different kinds and feeling as though everyone there knew what I was thinking.

I soon decided that a carrot would be the ideal size and purchased a bag full to make it appear like a normal food purchase.

I had been feeling aroused all day and as I carried the bag of carrots back home I felt a weird excitement growing inside me.

As soon as I was home I went to the kitchen and tipped the carrots out from the bag. I checked them all out for size and shape, not quite believing what I had already decided to try.

I selected two carrots; the largest one, although tapering down to a narrow end was more or less the size I remembered Jack's penis to be. The second one was smaller, tapering from an inch or so diameter down to almost nothing.

I then scrubbed and washed them both before taking them both into the bedroom. Just the thought of what I was about to try made me feel excited and aroused as I quickly undressed and, grabbing my pot of moisturising cream from my dressing table I climbed onto the bed with my two carrots.

Since meeting Tom I was becoming increasingly concerned that he had somehow changed me; or had he? Maybe he had just uncovered a part of me that had always been there. I worried that I was becoming like the girls I so despised in the university bar; so cheap and easily available like young prostitutes.

With my nipples tingling and vagina already oozing I dismissed the thoughts, closed my eyes and quickly entered into my recurring fantasy of being Tom's and Jack's plaything.

I imagined myself tied naked and helpless with both Jack and Tom stroking their exposed erections as they circle around me. I start to caress my breasts as I imagine their hands roaming over my naked body. I then slipped one hand down between my legs as I replayed the memory of their lust filled gazes in my head; lusting for me, the quiet studious student; knowing that they both wanted me; to fuck me; to release their semen inside me.

My fingers slipped between my oozing lips as I reached for the largest carrot with my free hand. I imagined that it was Jack's erection as I gripped the largest end and then slowly pushed the carrot up into my wetness, pointed end first.

With the carrot now almost entirely inside my vagina I swooned at the feeling of being opened up by the thick bulbous end of the carrot. I let go of the vegetable and moved my fingers down to my anus. I toyed with my bottom, running the tips of my fingers around the very edge of my tightest and smallest hole.

It was as though I was putting off what I knew I wanted to do. I briefly pushed the tip of one finger into my anus and then picked up the other carrot and my moisturising cream. Just knowing what I am about to do gives me a naughty thrill as I started to spread the cream all over the carrot.

With the cream covered carrot in one hand I used a finger on my free hand to smear a large blob of cream over my anus. I closed my eyes again and felt an incredible thrill as I tentatively position the second carrot with the narrow pointed end pressing against my anus whilst imagining that it is the head of Tom's erection about to enter my bottom.

With one hand still holding the smaller carrot I use the other to press against my clitoris and the large carrot in my vagina.