Jenny and Jack Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sensed my approaching climax and shifted his attention toward my engorged clitoris. His wet finger brushed over the tip sending sudden waves of pleasure through my body. My nipples both looked and felt hard, stiff and tingly as he continued to drive me toward another orgasm. Each touch on the tip of my clit felt like an electric shock. It was so sensitive that I did not want him to touch it anymore and yet, I yearned for the next touch.

With each bolt of pleasure, I repeatedly shouted, "No, no, please no!" as he brought me nearer and nearer. Finally, with two of his fingers pressing on either side of my erect little clitoris the feeling was overwhelming and as I reached my peak, gasping and howling with pleasure I felt the whole length of his other finger slide right up into my bottom.

I could feel it deep in my rectum as my body tensed and writhed in ecstasy. As the orgasmic feelings reduced I just whimpered quietly, still strapped to the frame and with Tom's finger still pushed deep inside my bottom.

He caught my eye, seemingly gazing directly into my inner being as he said, "I can teach you so much Grace and I think you will be a willing student."

I felt his finger move around inside me and then slowly withdraw as I replied weakly, "I want to learn. I want you to teach me."

Having removed his finger from my bottom he moved behind me and I felt the frame moving back into the upright position although my legs were still wide apart. He came back round to my front and casually ran his hand all over me. He started by caressing my face; running his fingers over my cheeks and brushing my lips. His hand then roamed over my neck and then down to my breasts; cupping each one in turn as he mumbled to himself, "so young, so firm and so sexy."

My body tensed as his hand roamed further down; stroking my belly before moving down to my pubis. I briefly felt disappointed as his hand skipped past where I really wanted to feel and started stroking my thighs. He ran his hand slowly down the outside of my thigh to my knee. He then looked directly into my eyes again as his hand moved to the inside of my thigh and slowly moved back up. He stroked the soft flesh of my inner thigh; all the time creeping closer and closer to my crotch.

I could not believe how this man could turn me on so easily as yet again in a relatively short period of time I could feel myself starting to get wet again.

His fingers were now less than an inch away from my oozing labia as he continued to caress and tease the tender flesh of my uppermost inner thigh.

"Do you want me to touch you again Grace; run my fingers through your wet pussy petals again and make you cum again?"

"Yes, yes," I pleaded, "Please make me cum again."

I then felt utter disappointment as he just grinned and said, "No Grace. You are going to make yourself cum while I watch."

He moved swiftly; untying my wrists before retreating back to his easel and saying, "show me how you masturbate Grace. Make yourself cum like I know you must do when you are alone in your bed at night. Touch yourself Grace. Feel your own wetness."

With growing disbelief and amazement at what this man was turning me into I moved my hand down slowly over my body and then between my parted thighs.

I heard the click of the camera again but was past caring as my fingers delved into my hot wetness.

I felt more aroused than ever as closed my eyes rubbed myself. I don't know if it was hearing the camera click or just another of the fantasies I had starting having recently but as my fingers busied themselves I imagined that I was being watched not only by Tom but another of my lecturers. The idea of masturbating while one man watched let alone two would have shocked me to the core only a few weeks ago but now, as I felt myself starting to reach yet another orgasm, the idea of doing it in front of more than one older man just added to my excitement and arousal. My fingers moved faster and faster as they pressed into my wetness and stimulated my engorged clitoris until my whole body tensed and convulsed as yet another orgasm ripped through my body.

I felt totally exhausted as I became aware of Tom unfastening the remaining straps and then help me to stand.

He led me to a chair and sat me down before fetching a glass of water.

We both sat in silence for a while; both still naked until he said, "Grace, you did very well today and if you want to carry on with our regular sessions I need to ask you a few questions."

"OK," I said.

"Did you enjoy being strapped to the frame today?"

I paused for a moment before saying, "Yes."

"Why do you think you enjoyed it Grace?"

I paused again, trying to gather my thoughts honestly before replying, "I liked the feeling of you being in control. Being restrained also gave me an excuse if you like; an excuse to relieve me of my feelings of guilt as though it was not my fault; I was just being forced to do whatever you wished with me."

Tom gazed into my eyes with those dark piercing eyes again as he grinned and said, "so what you are saying is that provided I restrain you I can do whatever I like to you!"

"I blushed as I mumbled shyly, "yes, but you might have to teach me some more."

Tom immediately looked very pleased as he asked, "what is your most common fantasy either in your dreams or when you masturbate?"

Again I blushed at the very idea of people knowing that I masturbated before replying, "I suppose it is being forced."

I hesitated before blurting out, "the most common one is where some older men, (I did not want to say it was him) rip off all my clothes and then take turns with me."

Tom did not say much other than nodding slightly.

I finished my drink of water and both of us got dressed. As I was about to leave he said, "when you visit again in two weeks try to wear some old clothes and underwear."

I giggled as I said jokingly, "why, so you can rip them off?"

He just grinned, gazing at me with those dark piercing eyes as he said, "we'll see."

4.

The next two weeks passed slowly. My period came and went and I made an appointment to have my pubic area waxed again because the hair had started to re-grow.

Again unknown to me Tom had sent another email to his friend Jack soon after I had left his studio.

It read:

Hi Jack,

As you will see from the attached videos Grace is exceeding my expectations. I think you will agree that her pussy look great now that she has been waxed.

She has told me of a recurring fantasy where some older men rip off her clothes and take turns with her. She has also admitted that she likes the idea of being tied up and restrained.

So my friend, I suggest that you visit my studio here in two weeks' time and we'll put her through her paces!

See you soon,

Tom

As I awoke on the Saturday I realised how much Tom had changed me in the short time I had known him. Maybe this new me had always been there, waiting to be set free. All I knew for certain was that today, hopefully, Tom would teach me more when I returned as his model later on.

I giggled to myself as I started to get dressed and felt a rush of excitement as I put on the old clothes as per Tom's last instruction.

I had been home the previous weekend and my mother had nagged me to clear out any old clothes and belongings that I no longer needed from the house. As I sorted through my wardrobe and drawers I came across my old school clothes. If they still fitted me I felt sure that Tom would love it. I tried on a variety of school skirts and blouses but thought they would look strange on me, a nineteen nearly twenty-year-old young woman. I then found a school summer dress. It was blue gingham and made from cotton. I tried it on and although now a little tight across my breasts it fitted ok with the hem just above my knees. I then sorted through my old underwear and found my old white cotton knickers and bra. The knickers fitted OK but my breasts had obviously grown since I was at school. However, by letting out the straps I managed to make it fit although it was obvious that I was now a whole cup size larger.

To complete the image, I found some old knee high white socks and some old flat shoes.

I quickly put the clothes into the suitcase that I was going to be taking back. I then sorted through the rest of the clothes and pleased my mother by showing her how much I was throwing away. I spent the rest of the weekend with my sister Lili and mother before returning to university.

On the Saturday morning as I dressed in my old school clothes I really hoped that Tom would like them. I paused in front of my mirror wearing just the old white cotton bra and knickers. I thought they were horrible. The white had changed with age to a light grey. Having grown since my school days my breasts now bulged a little from the top and sides of the bra cups but somehow I felt confident that Tom would like it.

I pulled the blue gingham dress over my head and zipped it up the back. Finally, I pulled on the knee high socks and put on the flat heeled shoes.

I felt self-conscious as I set off to visit Tom dressed in my old school clothes and carrying a spare set of clothes in my bag, just in case I needed them. Just the fact that I was carrying the spare set of clothes made me tingle with excitement as I tried to anticipate the sensation of Tom ripping my old school gingham dress from my body. Of course I had no idea what exactly he had in mind but knew that I would be willing to do whatever he wished.

I was trembling a little with anticipation as I rang his door bell and then waited for him to come to the door and let me inside.

I heard his footsteps approaching and then the door opened.

"Grace, you look the picture of innocence. Come inside and let me get a good look at you."

I felt acutely self-conscious as Tom looked me up and down before saying, "Grace, when I suggested you wore some old clothes I never expected you to arrive dressed as a schoolgirl. How did you know it was one of my favourite fantasies?"

I felt my cheeks blush as I told a little white lie and said, "I just guessed."

He patted my backside before grabbing my hand and said, "let's go into the studio and get started."

He led me into the now familiar surroundings of his studio. I say familiar; everything was as I remembered except for a long rope hanging down from a hook in the ceiling directly above the raised platform. As my eyes looked at the dangling rope my gaze moved down to the platform where I saw to metal rings fixed to the floor about three feet apart. Next to each of the rings was what looked like a very short leather belt.

As my mind began to race my thoughts were interrupted by Tom as he said in a very matter of fact voice, "Grace would you like a drink of something before I tie you up?"

I felt my body tingling with both excitement and trepidation as I tried to imagine being both tied and helpless and at Tom's mercy again.

"I'd like a glass of wine please," I mumbled.

"Red or white?"

"White please."

Tom went off to the kitchen area and quickly returned with two glasses of wine. He passed me a glass and, with his piercing eyes gazing directly into mine, he raised his glass to mine and said, "here's to a fun and enjoyable afternoon."

I drank down the wine a little too quickly and could feel its effect almost immediately.

Tom then reached for my hand again and said, "Are you ready Grace?"

"I think so," I said a little nervously as he led me toward the raised platform.

As I stepped up onto it he said, "raise your arms above your head Grace."

I don't know if it was the authoritative tone of his voice, his piercing eyes or a combination of the two but, like the previous visits I knew immediately, despite feeling nervous and uncertain, that I would do whatever he asked of me.

I raised my arms obediently and felt a surge of excitement rush through my body as he tied my wrists together on the hanging rope.

With my wrists firmly tied and held high above my head Tom said, "Move your feet apart Grace and place each ankle next to the rings in the floor."

Again I did as he asked and as he fastened the first of the leather straps around my ankle and through the ring I felt excited but vulnerable.

With one ankle secured he swiftly moved to the other and tied it securely to the other ring with a leather strap.

With my arms raised high above my head and my feet firmly secured three feet apart I felt an overwhelming feeling of vulnerability. As if to reinforce this Tom stood next to me, placed his hand under my chin and then moved it slowly down my body. His fingers brushed over my neck and then paused at the neckline of my old school dress.

"Your dress feels flimsy Grace. I think that if I just gripped it hard and pulled it would easily tear."

He tugged playfully at the neck of the dress, chuckled and then moved his hand down over my breasts, giving one a quick squeeze before sliding his hand down to my lower belly. His actions were giving me goose bumps and I gasped as his fingers briefly pressed the fabric of the dress between my upper thighs pressing it against my vulva.

He chuckled again and then moved a few feet away from me saying, "Grace you look deliciously vulnerable like that and I want to capture the moment with my camera and on canvas."

He backed away until he was positioned behind his easel. I heard the fixed camera click and watched his intensity as he started to sketch.

As I listened to the scratching of his pencil I started to daydream. The straps around my ankles were quite tight and acted as a constant reminder of how wide apart my legs were. I remembered telling Tom of my fantasy and knew that at some stage at least part of it would come true.

Just the thought of Tom gripping the neck of my dress and ripping it from my body sent shivers of arousal through my body.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the sound of a door opening and then shutting somewhere behind me.

I froze, a sudden feeling of panic swept through me as Tom said, "Hi Jack, please come and join us."

I heard the camera click again and knew that Tom had captured my expression of pure shock and surprise. I wanted to move my feet together but of course the ankle restraints prevented it as a tall well-built western guy, about the same age as Tom came into my field of vision.

"Grace," said Tom, "this is my friend Jack. I hope you don't mind but I invited him over to help us today."

Jack walked over and stood a few feet in front of me. Our eyes met and I was struck immediately by his deep blue eyes. I felt my cheeks blush furiously as he slowly looked me up and down before saying, "Grace, it is a pleasure to meet you. You look even better than Tom described. I'm really looking forward to seeing much more of you."

I heard the camera click again capturing the shocked expression on my face as the realisation of what he meant sunk in.

I felt myself starting to tremble as Jack slowly walked around me; his gaze appraising me all the while.

My mind was in turmoil as Jack said, "Tom says you enjoy posing naked for him."

I just blushed and tried to avoid his gaze as he raised his voice a little and said, "Tom, do have any drawings or pictures you could show me of the lovely Grace without her clothes?"

"Yes, of course I do Jack but I think that you should ask Grace if she is OK with you seeing them."

"What do you think Grace, shall we show Jack some of your pictures?"

I had no idea how to respond. The predominant thoughts rushing through my head were that I was very close to fulfilling the fantasy that I had told Tom about. I already knew that despite my own lack of confidence about my body that Tom did not see any of my perceived imperfections. I had always felt totally flattered by his praise for my figure and I felt quite confident that Jack would probably share the same opinion.

I could hardly believe what I was about to agree to and my response was more to do with pleasing Tom than my own honest thoughts as I said quietly, "Yes, OK."

Tom seemed excited as he briefly left the studio and returned with a large laptop computer. He joined Jack in front of me on the platform and opened the screen.

I don't know why but I had expected them to be looking at my pictures alone, perhaps by the easel or in the kitchen area not directly in front of me where I would also see them making me feel shy and awkward.

The first picture was of my bare back with the silk gown crumpled on the floor around my feet.

Tom scrolled to the next one where my naked breast was shown in profile.

"Lovely backside," commented Jack "and her breasts look so young and firm."

Just listening to Jack commenting on my body embarrassed me but at the same time I felt flattered and aroused by the admiration of them both.

If I had been embarrassed before then the next picture sent my cheeks pure scarlet as the image of me naked and spread-eagled on Tom's metal frame filled the screen.

As if to add to my predicament Jack said, "Tom, can you zoom in on Grace's pussy for a closer look?"

I looked on helplessly as Tom hit a few keys and my fully exposed labia filled the screen of the laptop.

I just blushed furiously as the two men discussed my body as though I was not there with Jack saying, "Tom, I just love Grace's naked body; her tits look incredibly firm and as for her pussy; what a beautiful looking moist cunt. I assume that you have fucked it already?"

Tom did not answer directly but just looked at Jack and grinned before saying, "Jack, how would you like to rip off Grace's school dress and get a closer look at her body?"

"You're kidding, right?" said Jack.

"No, not at all. I want to capture her expression with the camera and try to sketch the erotic picture as her dress is torn from her body by a man she has only just met."

Jack turned and looked into my eyes as he said to Tom with a grin, "Just her dress or should I tear off her underwear as well?"

I knew that I would have little say in the matter. Although I was confident that if I told Tom to untie me and let me go then he would. My predicament was that although fearful of this stranger called Jack ripping off all of my clothing my body was contradicting my fear as my nipples tingled and my knicker gusset was becoming moist.

Nothing was said as Tom closed the laptop and moved back to his position behind the easel.

Jack was still gazing directly into my eyes and standing very close as he reached forward and placed one of his large hands on my knee.

Just the feel of a stranger's hand on my knee sent a shiver of anticipation through my body. With his gaze firmly locked to mine I felt his hand slowly glide up my inner thigh and under my dress.

With my hands firmly held above my head and my ankles strapped to the rings on the floor I felt helpless to stop him.

I could hear the camera taking pictures and the scratching of Tom's pencil as he sketched the scene.

I could feel Jack's hand moving inexorably higher and higher under my dress until I could feel his fingers brushing lightly over the moistening gusset of my knickers. Just the feel of his fingers in such an intimate place sent a visible shiver through my body.

I felt almost disappointed as, instead of pressing his fingertips into my wetness as I had expected, he moved his hand higher until his fingers could curl over the elastic of the waistband.

As he gripped the waistband I knew immediately what he was going to do and was powerless to stop him as I felt my knickers being forced down over my buttocks and upper thighs until they were stretched to the point of tearing between my parted knees.