Jenny and Jack Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

with images of many erections ejaculating in my mouth, on my face and hair, all over my naked body as Jack pounded back and forth in my butt. I could hear him grunting and panting and the sound of his thighs slapping against my buttocks as he cried out, "I going to cum Grace. I'm going to fill your butt with my cum."

I felt his big penis throbbing inside my rectum and then the sudden flood of his warm semen. Almost simultaneously my gasps and groans of pleasure merged into a long howl as Tom used his whole hand pressed flat against my labia, rubbing furiously as he brought me to a shuddering climax. It felt almost unbearable as he periodically pressed against my clitoris, each touch causing me to convulse and scream as wave after wave of pleasure surged through my body.

I'm not sure if I partially fainted, I don't know, but I suddenly realised the Tom and Jack had swapped places. Tom was now pounding into my rectum as Jack moved to the front of me and wiped his sticky penis over my face as he reached beneath me and roughly squeezed my breasts. Letting out a huge groan of pleasure Tom then ejaculated inside me, his semen mixing with Jack's deep inside my rectum.

Tom remained inside me for a short while and then, as I felt his penis start to soften, he withdrew from my backside with a disgusting slurping sound and a plop as he finally pulled free.

He and Jack then untied me before taking each of my hands in theirs. Tom was pulling my hand as he said, "Let's get you cleaned up. There's a small bathroom attached to this room at the far end."

As we walked slowly toward the far door Tom said, "Grace you exceeded my expectations this evening. I always knew from the moment we first met that I could uncover the hidden submissive sex crazed slut that was under the surface." I giggled, feeling it inappropriate and contradictory to deny his observation as I walked naked and covered in semen toward the bathroom.

I glanced back at the pictures feeling the same curiosity I had felt back in Tom's studio when I had first seen the portrait of the older woman posing in what would have been an elegant pose were it not for the fact that her legs were spread and her glistening labia had captured perfectly in every detail by Tom's artistry with a brush.

I turned to Tom and said, "did you and Jack have the same kind of fun with that lady?"

It was Jack who answered saying, "Oh yes, there were occasions when she satisfied three of us simultaneously."

I paused for a moment trying to imagine what that would feel like.

Tom squeezed my hand and said, "would you like to try that Grace? One of us in your vagina, one in your rectum and another in your mouth?"

I could not believe that I was even giving his question any serious thought but I felt intrigued as I said, "I'm not sure that there would be enough room between my legs to take both of you."

Jack laughed as he replied, "that's exactly what she said," as he pointed to the older woman in the painting. "The talent you have so ably demonstrated of being able to take an erection deep into your throat and the relative ease with which you lost your anal virginity make us believe that you must have inherited these sexual attributes from your mother."

"I don't think so!" I responded, almost indignantly, feeling strangely protective of my mother's morals. "My mother would never do anything like..." Suddenly I stopped talking and looked back at the portrait of the older lady again. I felt a sudden ice cold realisation starting to fill my senses.

"Yes Grace," Jack chuckled, "that older woman is your mother and we have also confirmed that your younger sister Lili also has the same skills and desires."

I pulled my hands from theirs and ran to the bathroom, confused and upset at these revelations.

As I entered the bathroom and locked the door I looked at my image in an old discoloured mirror above the wash basin. I saw the sticky mess that my hair was in and could feel Jack and Tom's semen trickling from my rectum as I said to myself, "Oh what did I do? What have they done to me? I'll never do anything like that again-ever!

*****

If you enjoyed reading this story please let me know and, if you have time, perhaps vote. It all helps to make the effort worthwhile. Thank you. Loveking