Jenny and Jack Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind is racing with images of both Tom and Jack about to enter me simultaneously. As I rubbed my clit my thoughts were filled with how incredibly aroused I would feel by the thought of both men thrusting into me and me being able to satisfy the lust of them both.

As my whole body started to tremble, I found myself thrusting my hips against my hand as the first waves of pleasure start to radiate through my body. I could feel my orgasm building higher and higher until, with my nipples rock hard and tingling, my fingers pressing against my erect clitoris sending incredible sensations through my body, I could almost hear Tom's voice for real saying, "I'm going to fuck your tight little arse Grace," as I pushed the carrot all the way up into my rectum.

I lost all concept of time and reality for a few moments as my body arched and convulsed on the bed.

Finally, my orgasm subsided and I just lay there panting with both carrots still inside me.

A while later, when I had recovered, I eased the carrots from my body and, to be honest, felt a little foolish.

The following day when I recalled what I had done the realisation hit me that although I did not really feel any physical arousal from the carrot in my bottom, I was surprised by how relatively easily I had accommodated it. This led to further thoughts of how different it might feel to have an erect penis in place of the carrot. An erect penis eager to use my bottom and ejaculate inside me. Although the thoughts kept returning I tried my best to push them to the back of my mind as I did my best to concentrate on my course work at university.

5.

The university year was coming to an end and it had been a month or so since my experience with both Tom and Jack.

After my last lecture of the year Tom caught me on my way out of the lecture room and said, "Grace, the art faculty staff are having an end of year party at the end of the week and I want you to come as my guest."

The way in which he asked was more like an instruction as he gripped my arm tightly and caught my gaze in his. However, I felt flattered to be asked and immediately said, "Thankyou you very much, that would be fantastic."

As he released his grip on my arm he added, "you should also get your pubic hair waxed again before the party."

He then just walked away.

His parting words lingered in my mind as I walked back home. I felt as though he was treating me like a cheap whore; a girl who would be available at his beck and call to satisfy whatever sexual desires he might have.

It made me feel cheap and used but at the same time just thinking about his parting words sent a sexual thrill rushing through my body as I wondered what he had in mind for me.

A part of me felt strongly that I should just not turn up at the party. I was not that sort of girl; or was I?

I tried to convince myself that I was undecided and the likelihood was that I would not go. However, with my mind in turmoil I found myself calling the beauty salon to make an appointment for my pubic hair waxing.

The evening of the party arrived. It was a hot summer evening and to keep cool I decided to wear a light summer dress over my usual simple plain white cotton bra and panties.

The party was being held in one of the class rooms in the art faculty.

I entered the room and was surprised to find that only Tom was there. He was dressed very formally in a black evening suite and bow tie making me feel underdressed for what I assumed now was a special occasion.

"I wish you had told me about the dress code," I protested, as he warmly greeted me and handed me a glass of champagne.

"You do not need to worry about that," he said with a mischievous grin. "How do you like my little exhibition?" Pointing to one end of the room.

I gasped as I took in the display of pictures that were arranged either side of a long dangling rope. The pictures were mostly of me and, as I looked at a few of them for the first time, my cheeks flushed scarlet as I saw how explicit they were. I noticed some other pictures of the same lady I had seen in one of Tom's portraits back in his studio but did not really take much notice as my gaze was then drawn to the hanging rope and then the two large metal rings on the floor with the familiar looking leather straps lying next to them.

"The other guests will be arriving soon Grace so get undressed now so that I can complete my erotic exhibition with the live and sexy model that posed so willingly for my latest pictures."

My heart started to pound as I gulped down the champagne and protested, "but Tom, I don't think that I can..."

"Of course you can," he interrupted, his piercing gaze penetrating into my pleading eyes, "now take of your clothes Grace!"

Ever since our first meeting I had felt that he had some kind of strange power over me. The feeling was even stronger now as I stopped protesting and reached for the zip on the back of my dress. I could feel his gaze as I looked down at my feet and, resigned to the knowledge that I would do whatever he wished, I unfastened the dress, eased it from my shoulders and then let it fall to the floor.

"Good girl Grace. Now take off your bra and panties and remind me how good you look when naked."

As if in a trance, I followed his instruction and was soon standing completely naked in front of him.

"Go and stand under the rope Grace and I'll tie you up like the last time in my studio."

I walked obediently to the dangling rope and, knowing what to do, I lifted my arms high above my head for Tom to tie them.

"Good girl Grace", he said as he swiftly tied my raised wrists together onto the rope.

"You know what to do next Grace."

Without any further prompting I moved my feet apart until they were each next to the steel rings in the floor.

I felt the soft leather of the straps tighten around each ankle in turn as Tom secured me to the rings.

He then fetched a small stool and positioned it between my open legs and said, "I'm going to lower the rope holding your arms now Grace. As I lower the rope you must sit on the stool.

I felt the rope slacken and with a steadying hand from Tom I lowered myself down onto the small stool. The stool was very low and with my ankles still secured in the steel rings my genitalia became completely exposed. With my backside on the stool, Tom raised the rope until my arms were once more stretched up over my head causing my breasts to stand out from my chest.

"Just one addition this time Grace," he said as he produced a black velvet blindfold from his pocket, tied it securely over my eyes and said, "that is the only black formal wear you will need tonight."

I felt very vulnerable as my vision was now just complete blackness. I knew that at any moment others could enter the room and see me facing them, explicitly exposed and helpless.

I tensed suddenly as I felt Tom brush his hand over one of my nipples and then swiftly ran it down over my belly and between my wide open legs. His fingers briefly brushed over my labia discovering that, despite my predicament that I was already wet and aroused. He then eased a finger up into my oozing vagina and said, "you are such a perfect slut Grace."

I then froze with panic as I heard the door open. Tom slid his finger out from my wetness and left me feeling alone, vulnerable and embarrassed as I heard him say, "Welcome to my little exhibition gentlemen."

I wanted the floor to magically open and swallow me as I heard what sounded like a large group of men enter the room.

The brief cool draught from the opening and closing door wafted between my legs and over my wetness reminding me of how indecently I was exposed.

For the moment I was surprised that I was being ignored, or at least not being talked about as I heard the clinking of champagne glasses and the general low mumble of male conversation. I sensed that for the moment they were all at the far end of the room as I sat helplessly tied, naked and exposed at the other.

As the champagne flowed the conversations grew louder and then I froze as Tom said, "Gentlemen, I would be honoured if you would follow me to the far end of the room and look at my exhibition. You will of course have already noticed that my model Grace has kindly volunteered to be a part of the show."

I could sense the men now all walking toward me and as the first one spoke I felt startled, realising that he was just a few feet in front of me.

Just knowing that they were all now gathered in front of me seem to add to my feelings of complete vulnerability. The wetness between my obscenely open thighs acting as a constant reminder of how exposed I was.

I suddenly tensed as I felt a hand caress one of my breasts and my cheeks flushed as the man said, "Tom, "I must congratulate you on finding such a young and willing model. You've captured the sensual firmness of her breasts perfectly in your pictures."

As he spoke I squirmed on the stool as this stranger continued to fondle my breasts and then pinch each of my nipples in turn.

I sensed other men moving closer and then taking turns to grope and fondle me.

With hands still groping my breasts another man said, "Tom, I love the way you have captured every detail of her cute little cunt; the subtle folds and creases and the way in which her clitoris peeps out from its hood, just like it is now"

As he finished speaking I felt a hand brush against my inner thigh and then felt my oozing labia being probed and poked.

I felt my panic rising as a voice said, "I'd love to fuck this sweet juicy cunt."

Other male voices joined in, saying, "yes me too, look how wet the little slut's cunt is!"

I felt hands groping me all over; my nipples and breasts mauled and fingers pushing into my hot wetness.

Suddenly I heard Tom's voice above all of the others saying sternly, "Gentlemen please show some respect for Grace who has volunteered to pose here tonight as part of my exhibition."

The groping and mauling stopped and the room was silent. I felt a huge wave of relief after fearing that the men would get out of control. Deep down I knew that Tom and Jack would have ideas of what they would do with me later and just the anticipation of willingly pleasing them both was already maintaining the constant oozing from my pussy. However, there was no way I wanted to be gang raped by this large group of men.

Tom then spoke to me saying, "Grace, just the sight of your naked body has been enough to excite all of these men. Can you begin to imagine how many erections you are currently responsible for in this room?"

I just blushed as he continued, "I think that to satisfy the men and add to your recent education we should introduce you to something called bukkake.

Do you know what that is Grace?"

"No," I mumbled.

"Then I think it is time for a practical demonstration."

I felt him loosen the blindfold and then suddenly I could see again. As my eyes adjusted to the light I felt more naked and exposed than ever as I looked around at the large group of men all looking at me and all wearing black dinner jackets and bow ties.

I had no idea what was about to happen but had faith in Tom to look after me.

As I looked around at these smartly dressed men they all reached for their flies and unzipped themselves. I watched as one by one they eased out their erect penises and started to masturbate. The whole scene looked surreal and I still had no idea what was to come. (excuse the pun!)

The man closest to me moved forward, gazing directly between my wide open thighs as he stroked his penis. I had no idea what was expected of me or what I was supposed to do, so when he brushed the head of his cock against my mouth and feeling eager to please, I instinctively ran my tongue over the exposed head.

This seemed to excite him and all the others. I was expecting him to thrust his erection into my mouth but he seemed happy just to masturbate as I licked the head of his penis.

I was still expecting him to push his erection between my lips as I sensed he was getting very close to ejaculating. Suddenly he pulled away from my mouth but continued rubbing his shaft furiously and, for a split second, I thought that I had done something wrong until the first spurts of his semen erupted from his penis and splashed all over my face.

All the men cheered loudly as he wiped the last drops of his salty semen across my lips and then moved away. His place was quickly taken by more of the men who crowded around me; each with their erections in their hands and masturbating.

I was more or less surrounded by them and could feel some of them close up behind me, masturbating with the heads of their penises pushed amongst my hair; the heads touching and brushing against my scalp and ears. The ones at the front of me were eagerly grabbing and turning my head this way and that to lick the exposed heads of their dicks.

Amongst the crowd of men, I could see Tom and Jack standing back and watching. For a fleeting moment Tom's piercing gaze caught mine and in that instant I knew exactly what he expected of me and felt eager to please him.

I moved my mouth from one erection to the next, eagerly licking and sometimes quickly sucking, knowing I would soon be rewarded with their semen.

They all seemed to reach a peak together; the next cascade of warm salty semen on my face somehow triggered the others. I closed my eyes as my face was splattered with their hot salty slime. I could taste it as it slid slowly down over my nose and mouth. I felt more sudden warm wetness on my ears and scalp as the men behind me all ejaculated onto my head, into my hair and on to my shoulders.

After the initial flood of the ejaculations I kept my eyes shut as the last few men added their contribution to my head and body. I could feel the slimy heads of penises touching my nipples and spreading their slime all over my breasts.

Finally, with semen trickling down from my head onto my shoulders and breasts, I tentatively opened my eyes. One of the men behind me then reached round and wiped the spunk from my eyelids.

All I could see was a crowd of men in dinner suits with their trousers still unfastened and limp dicks hanging from each. They all then applauded and cheered before zipping up and leaving the room one by one. I yearned for some sexual release as I felt the copious amounts of semen slithering down over my erect nipples. There was much more sliding down over my belly and then oozing over my pubis and between my open and engorged labia; mixing with my own juices as I remained tied and helpless.

Finally, I was alone except for Tom and Jack. They both walked over and stood directly in front of me and then Tom said, "from the first moment I saw you Grace I knew that I could transform you from a nerdy studious young woman into a wanton slut." The word "slut" jarred in my head, it was the second time I had been called that this evening. My instinct was to object to his insulting description of me but then, as the semen continued to trickle down over my naked body and every fibre in my young body yearned to be taken and penetrated by this man, I had to accept that he could be right.

Jack moved behind me and then I felt the rope holding my bound wrists start to pull upwards. I flexed and straightened my legs to aid the upward movement of my body as my arms were stretched up higher and higher until my whole body was completely vertical and the ankle straps pulled a little. Tom took the stool away and then Jack reappeared by his side gazing at me, his eyes filled with lust, as Tom reached between my open thighs and rudely pushed two fingers straight up into my dripping vagina causing me to moan softly as I yearned to feel his manhood inside me, as he said, "Tell us what you want Grace. Tell us how we can make a little slut happy."

That word again; but I no longer cared as I replied, "I want you inside me Tom."

"What about Jack here? Do you want him as well?"

"Yes, both of you, I want both of you."

"You want us to do what to you Grace? Go on, what do you want Grace?"

I hesitated as the realisation hit me as to how much I had changed in a short period of time. With my whole body yearning to be satisfied I blurted out, "fuck me Tom; I want you and Jack to both fuck me!"

I wondered what they were doing as the both moved round behind me. I heard their zips being unfastened and then Tom said, "keep your lags straight and let your upper body bend forward. As he spoke I felt the rope holding my arms start to slacken again. I relaxed my upper body and as the rope was lowered I leaned further and further forward until my upper body was parallel to the floor.

I gasped as I felt either Jack's or Tom's pull apart my already spread buttocks even further.

Despite my earlier experience with the room full of men I still cringed with embarrassment as I felt a finger spreading the slimy semen in small circles around my anus and Jack saying, "Look at her perfect little rosebud Tom. Just the thought of easing my stiff cock into that perfect looking arsehole is driving me crazy." As he finished speaking I gasped as I felt his finger push into my back passage. I remembered my own experiments back in my room with my fingers and then the carrot as he eased the whole finger into my rectum. I felt him wriggle the tip of his finger inside me and then force the finger from side to side, stretching and pulling my tight little virgin entrance.

Gradually he slid the finger back out completely. The room was completely silent as I felt him wiping his fingers all around my buttocks; collecting the spent slimy semen on them and then spreading it over my anus. I tried to remain calm, deep down knowing what would inevitably happen as he started to ease the tips of two slimy fingers into the centre of my rose bud. I gasped a few times, "Ah, ah! as I felt my anus start to stretch over the invading fingers. I could feel the constant inward pressure as he very slowly pushed his two fingers in.

"Try to relax Grace," he said, "concentrate your mind on your bottom and try to deny your natural instinct to tense your sphincter."

At that moment a hand, I think it was Tom's, touched my lower belly and then slid towards my pubis. I felt a finger brush over my engorged clitoris causing me to cry out with pleasure. At the same time and with one slow deliberate movement I felt Jack's two fingers penetrate deeply and completely into my rectum.

With finger tips teasing my clitoris causing waves of excitement to surge through my body Jack pumped his fingers in and out of my backside. I could feel that my orgasm was not far away when both men suddenly stopped and Jack pulled his fingers out from my backside. For a brief moment I felt neglected, empty; I wanted to feel the pleasure of satisfying both of them; to be used for their pleasure; to feel them both ejaculate inside me; but more importantly to be allowed to reach my own orgasm.

I then felt the head of Jack's erection press against my now partially dilated anus. There was a gradual build-up of inward pressure again as he slowly pushed the head into my tight entrance.

His hands gripped the slimy flesh of my hips as he said, "Grace, I'm now going to fuck your charming little arsehole."

I let out an involuntary loud gasp as, with his fingers gripping me tightly he slid the whole length of his erection into my butt. It felt huge as it stretched my rectum, filling me completely.

At the same time Tom resumed his teasing of my clitoris. Any discomfort in my backside was short lived as Jack started to drive in and out with powerful thrusts. At the same time Tom had my clitoris gently sandwiched between two fingers as he expertly toyed with my dripping wet labia. Waves of pleasure started to radiate from my crotch, my nipples felt tingly and erect as my mind replayed the earlier events