Jeremy's Dorm Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,616 Followers

Tanner's smile was all the way across his face, "And I'm the one that gets to do it."

I felt Tanner's hands all over me when he pushed my dress down. He made a big show of caressing his hands all over me. I tried to keep my eyes focused on Jeremy. I was supposed to be the adult in the room, not embarrassed like Adriana had been, but it wasn't working. I know my face was blushing, I couldn't help it. I was torn between glad that I'd bought the undies I did, and wishing I'd found something a tiny bit more conservative. All four sets of eyes were wide and both Kirk's and Jeremy's mouths were agape by the time my dress was on the floor. I felt Tanner's tongue tracing little circles on the back of my neck and his hands on the underside of my boobs, driving me batty with desire. It didn't help that they'd all be able to see the little triangle over my snatch was soaking wet.

When I finally sat back down, I tried to lighten the mood a little bit, "Well, that was fun." I said. "Kirk, deal," I added.

While Kirk was dealing, I ran my fingers over Jeremy's crotch, under the table again. He'd grown at least another inch or two. I very briefly wrapped my hand around him and squeezed. A little giggle slipped out when his eyes rolled up and his mouth gaped open. The rest of our game partners had to know what was happening from the snickers around the table.

I smiled when I looked at my cards, three nines. Not only was I not going to be low, I was about ninety-nine percent assured of being high. I'd have a LOT of fun with whichever unfortunate (or fortunate, whichever way you wanted to look at it) guy was going to be my victim. Adriana's hands were shaking when she showed her cards, absolutely nothing, much worse than Tanya's pair. Jeremy had a pair of kings, so poor Adriana knew she was going to be the first to lose either her bra or panties. I held onto mine until last to torture her a little bit. Kirk was low, so I had my victim. He groaned and I heard Adriana's sigh of relief when I laid my three nines down. I thought to myself, "Don't get too relieved dearie, your time is still coming."

I stood up and met Kirk, taking him by the hand and moving to where everyone could get a clear view. I knelt down behind him, rubbing my boobs on his bare back and reached around to unzip his pants, making it a point to fumble around quite a bit with the zipper and snap. It actually was a little difficult with how hard and poking into the material his cock was. When I finally had his pants open, I was still reaching around him, and as I started to push his pants down, I "accidentally" brushed my hand over his cock making it pop out through the opening in his boxers for all to see. Kirk groaned and said out loud, "That's not fair!"

I giggled and told him, "You'll learn sweetie, that life's not fair sometime, especially with women!" His pants were down around his knees and before I went any further, I wrapped my hand around his cock and squeezed, running my finger over the little opening in the head and smearing around the little bit of pre-cum before fixing his boxers back over it with my other hand. Then I nonchalantly pushed his jeans the rest of the way off of him and returned to my chair as if nothing interesting had happened, but resting my hand on Jeremy's crotch and working it around a little. With everything that was happening, I didn't want him to forget that I was still his woman for the night.

Kirk re-positioned his underwear so it was a little more comfortable than I'd left it and waddled back over to his chair, his face a very bright red. Red faces seemed to be the color of the night!

Tanya dealt the next hand. I knew I was at risk because I didn't have a pair, but at least I did have a queen, so if someone else didn't have a pair, I should be safe. Before we showed our cards, I noticed Adriana's hands shaking again and presumed her luck had not held and she didn't have anything. I was right. Her high card was a lot smaller than mine, but this time she didn't luck out with one of the girls having the high hand. That honor went to Jeremy this time. Poor Adriana was about to be the first to show some real, significant girl parts. Actually, I was kind of hoping I'd be the first. Not because I particularly wanted to or that I wouldn't be embarrassed too, but I thought it'd be easier for either Tanya or Adriana to not be the first. I kind of hoped Jeremy would be easier on her, not like I'd just done to poor Kirk.

She sat looking at the cards a little while, I think in disbelief and willing them to change. But they didn't. They just sat there on the table mocking her, telling her that she was about to show off her boobies to three guys and two girls. She'd likely been naked with a guy before, but probably just to Tanner or some other boyfriend in the heat of their lust, not like this. I knew from how I was feeling, and how many times I'd shown my body to men, that this was totally different. I'm not even sure how to explain it, but I do know I felt her pain.

Adriana was hiding her face behind her hands again when she got up the nerve to push herself away from the table and walk over to Jeremy. She turned with her back facing the table. I hoped Jeremy would let her do that, but no such luck. When he stood up, his hands were shaking too, but he gently pushed her around so she was facing the rest of us. He did take a little mercy on her though. He simply unsnapped her bra and pushed the straps off her shoulders without any particular sexual overtones. The poor girl stood with her hands over face and holding her bra in place with her elbows tight to her chest. Little squeaks were escaping her mouth when Jeremy was working it out from under her elbows. The more he worked, the tighter she held it in place.

The rest of us were simply watching, not making a sound. In a way, she was making it worse since Jeremy had to push his hands up under her elbows to pry them away from her chest. Naturally, he did it under her bra, not over it, so he got a feel of her nipples that I don't think he intended. That made her squeal even more. He finally worked it out from under her elbows and she was the first of us topless. Once it was finally done, she changed her arm position so that both arms were spread across her chest. This time her face was nearly white, a new color. I wondered if she'd taken a breath the whole time.

When she sat back down and Jeremy dealt another hand, she left one arm hiding her boobs and picked up her cards with the other hand. I wondered what she'd do when she lost her panties, probably the same thing Tanya and I will do, die, right there on the spot! I know that a little alcohol would have made this a whole lot easier, and I suspected that's what Tanner was thinking when he first suggested strip poker. It was a whole lot more fun this way though, nothing to lessen our embarrassment at being undressed in front of everyone.

Jeremy had the low hand and Tanya was high. Finally, time to see what Jeremy had on under those slacks. Before he got up, I helped him out with a little squeeze and a brief up/down motion under the table. I knew he hadn't ever shown his underwear to a girl before, just one woman, me. He pushed his chair back and stepped over to Tanya. She was sitting on the end of the table, cooing, "Ooh, this is gonna be fun!"

Tanya still had on her bra and miniskirt. There's no way that Jeremy wouldn't think she was sexy as hell right now. I hoped he was looking forward to being de-pantsed by this sexy minx as much as I was looking forward to watching. She didn't do it like I had to Kirk, from behind. She knelt right in front of him, looking straight at his crotch.

Tanya reached up and lowered Jeremy's zipper and undid the clip, took her hands and started to work them down a little. I was thrilled to see that he'd worn the silk boxers I bought him. "Mmm, I like that," Tanya told him as she ran her fingers over him a little. When she pulled his pants down further, his little man (not so little any more) poked out much like Kirk's had, but right into Tanya's face. She licked her lips a little like she was about to eat a nice juicy peach, and her tongue flicked out like a snake's would, just barely touching the tip of his cock. The poor guy groaned and his hips involuntarily thrust out a little so that he bumped her lips. She backed away and wagged her finger at him like he was a naughty boy, then she tried to tuck his cock away back inside his shorts, but to no avail. They simply wouldn't stretch around him and stay, so my Jeremy was forced to walk back to his seat with his cock bobbing back and forth for all to see.

When he sat back down, he worked his shorts back around so that he was covered. I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "You're a naughty boy. Did she feel good?" He rolled his eyes and didn't even try to answer. I couldn't resist but to reach down under the table and fish his cock back out and proceeded to massage him until I was sure he was close to coming. Jeremy tried to hide what was happening to him, but the way he was groaning and my grins left no doubt to the others what was going on under the table. I left him like that, his cock sticking out and on the edge of coming. We didn't want any gooey accidents, did we?

The next hand, my poor boyfriend lost again. He was going to be our first totally nakey pankakey! (I saw that in a movie once and thought it was cute). Almost as good, Adriana had the misfortune of having the high hand. She still hadn't moved her arms from hiding her boobs, but there wasn't any way she could take Jeremy's shorts without showing herself, too. Well, maybe she could if she just used her teeth, but I kind of doubted she'd do that.

These were probably the two most bashful and self-conscious of all of us. It couldn't have worked out any better! Jeremy tried again to hide his little man, but it wouldn't stay inside his shorts. No matter, there wouldn't be any shorts very quickly. Both their faces were bright red when Jeremy stood by her chair. Adriana didn't get up. She managed to keep that one arm across her boobs and work his shorts down with the other, being careful not to touch anything. Tanya, Kirk, Tanner and of course I, were egging her on, chanting, "Take it off, take it off." When he was naked, Jeremy slipped back onto the chair beside me.

Darn, she'd managed to do it still without showing us her boobs. One of the other guys, I don't remember which, started another chant, this time directed to Adriana, "We want boobs, we want boobs, we want boobs!" We all joined in, even naked Jeremy. Adriana's face was once again bright red, and she kept shaking her head no. Then the chant changed to "We want titties! we want titties!" If the table hadn't been so tiny, I'm sure poor little Adriana would have crawled under it for the rest of the night. Finally, the chants gave up. So far, she'd won the battle of the boobs. They were still hidden under that arm. It was at the expense of an extremely red face, however. I knew that eventually, we'd get our peek.

Next hand I ended up with a seven high. How the hell do you get a seven high without a straight? Kirk won the right to de-bra me. After what I'd done to him, I was pretty sure this would be a no-holds-barred, epic de-bra-ing. The little front triangle of my panties was already soaked, so I hoped that by the time this was over, there weren't juices literally dripping down my leg!

He had the broadest grin ever by the time I reached where he was standing, waiting for me. I felt a little like someone waiting for something, but not sure what. I was scared shitless and looking forward to what was going to happen at the same time. I'm pretty sure the "scared shitless" part was probably about ten percent of how Adriana felt, but it was still damn strong! Like I've said, I've been naked in front of guys, but there wasn't any comparison to being in this little room in front of these three college guys who were currently drooling, I was sure of that. A little of that alcohol would sure have been welcomed!

The guys were chanting, "Take it off! take it off!" Didn't these juveniles know what that does to a girl who's about to "take it off"? And, what the hell about Tanya, still sitting there so smugly in her bra and skirt? I hoped to hell that she'd get hers before long!

Kirk moved in behind me, running his hands all over my body. I thought briefly about my husband, how much he'd love to be a fly on the wall right now! I also knew that, with that damn contract, I should have turned back into a chambermaid, since it was after midnight and technically within that thirty-day period. I Wasn't going to consider it my "midnight" until I get up in the morning though. I hoped that wouldn't be considered cheating.

Kirk was torturing me with his hands all over my tingly body, and he hadn't even touched my bra yet. Then I started to feel his lips running down my spine and I couldn't stifle the groan coming out my mouth. He stopped at my bra strap and tried to pull it loose with his lips, while his hands were occupied with pushing the front of my bra up just a little.

He finally gave up with the clip and his teeth, but not before his lips running all over me had my knees shaking. I was trying to remember to breathe when I finally felt it loosen. Then his lips took over again, his mouth gripping a strap on one side, pulling it down, then the one on the other side. His hands went up under the bra-cups over my nipples and I couldn't help but emit an "Oh God," when I felt him pinching both my nipples, I knew there wasn't going to be any possibility of an "arm bra" when he finished with me. Not only that, but I already felt how engorged and stiff my nipples were from Kirk's teasing.

I was sure I felt those juices from my pussy running down my leg, and there wasn't a thing I could do about it. I was so close and wanted to come so damn bad, but not in front of these guys. Finally, mercifully, Kirk took my bra and left me standing, panting, topless, with nothing on except two tiny triangles, one over my pussy and the other on my butt, that seemed almost worse than nothing at all would have been.

I was barely able to walk to get back to my chair. When I sat down, I tried to catch my breath. Then, my teasing of Jeremy under the table came back to haunt me. I felt his hand pushing my legs apart, pushing the flimsy material of my panties between my pussy lips. I couldn't stop myself from groaning and trying to hump his hand, totally oblivious to the others around the table. When I started groaning again, certain that I was going to come, he pulled his hand away and told someone it was their turn to deal. Oh God, I'd created a monster!

When I opened my eyes again, I realized how I must look, sitting at the table topless, my nipples fully engorged and on the very edge of a massive orgasm. Five sets of eyes were glued to my naked boobs. Even Adriana's arm had finally fallen away from hers', but I was too far into my own bliss/misery to appreciate it.

After I'd recovered a little more and was able to think with more than my aching pussy, I noticed Adriana's bare breasts. They were pretty small, but so beautifully shaped and pert. Her nipples were kind of upturned and were hard with excitement. I told her, "Adriana, you're so beautiful that way!"

She blushed again, and said, "Thank you." I think if any of the guys had commented, she'd probably have died.

It was then that I noticed there were five cards in front of me again, and everyone was waiting for me to look at them. This game had turned about ten or twenty times juicier than I imagined when I asked Jeremy to tell Tanner that we wanted to play, and most of us still had at least some clothes still on. I had no idea where the game might go after we'd all lost our clothes. My suspicions were pretty strong though, that it wouldn't be over. This was so much different than when Mike and I had played with that one other couple...and I remembered where it had led!

"Amber, your cards," I realized I was still looking at my five cards on the table. After the draw and we laid the cards on the table, I was thankful I wasn't either high or low. For once, finally, Tanya was on the hook to lose her skirt, and Jeremy had won the honor. This was bound to be as embarrassing to him as her, since he was the only naked one at the table. I hoped he socked it to her! Well, not that exactly, but...well, you know what I meant.

I was glad to see that familiar look of discomfort on Tanya's face now that she was about to show us her panties. She hadn't seemed nearly as shy as Adriana before, but now that the tables were turned on her... Jeremy didn't have to get up. He scooted his chair back and made her stand in front of him. It was kind of a wrap-around skirt that buttoned on the side, very pretty.

Jeremy undid the button and asked her to kind of twirl, unwrapping and pulling it away from her as she did. When he pulled the last of it away with kind of a flourish, her panties were even more revealing than mine were, just a tiny thong. Her pussy was covered, but just barely and there was only a tiny bit of the strap visible in the back before it disappeared in her butt-crack. It was as close to completely naked as I'd ever seen a pair of panties!

All three guys eyes were glued to her and I heard some "wow's," and other exclamations. Even mine and Adriana's eyes were fixed on her nearly naked, and totally shaved or waxed pussy lips. There wasn't a thing that wasn't visible under those panties! I think Jeremy was being a little bashful because he didn't even touch her to take her skirt off. Then he was too much in awe of what she was wearing underneath it.

When she realized how everyone was looking at her, she started to blush a little more and defensively said, "It's comfortable. I like it."

Tanner piped in, helpfully, "Yeah, so do I!"

It had come back to my turn to deal without me even realizing it. Tanya had sat down without too much more innuendo or incident. It looked like I might have the high hand again, with a pair of aces, but Adriana had a straight, taking it away from me. Once more, Jeremy had the low hand on the guys' side.

Adriana and Jeremy both looked at me for guidance. Jeremy was already naked, so she couldn't take anything off of him. I suggested to her that she think of some kind of dare for him to do. Then under my breath, just to her, I told her to make it something embarrassing. She got a smile on her face, and said, "I know just the thing!"

Then she looked over at Jeremy and said, "Jeremy, I dare you, I want you to suck on Amber's titties for a minute."

It took me a bit to register what she'd just said! I looked at her with my mouth agape and working up and down without making a sound, too stunned to believe she'd actually said what she had. Here, I'd had such sympathy for her situation, and she did this to me! I tried to get something out, "I, I, I..."

She very sweetly said, "He has to do it, unless you're going to make him forfeit and be out of the game."

Still somewhat in shock, I looked at Jeremy. No way was I going to do that to him. But how the hell was I supposed to let him suck on me for a minute? As tender as they are and the way I was feeling, I didn't think he could do that without making me come. Somehow though, I thought this was supposed to be HIS dare! I'd even had the next to high hand dammit! I've never done this with an audience before either.

I scooted my chair back, making room for Jeremy. He got off his chair, down on his knees in front of me and started kissing my breast. I supposed they probably wouldn't even start timing until he had a tit in his mouth, not just kissing it. When I started to feel his lips on my boob, the reaction went straight to my pussy. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation. He kissed all around my nipple, avoiding it. I wanted it in his mouth so bad and he was depriving me. He crossed to my other boob, torturing it the same way before he finally succumbed to his own need and my nipple was in his mouth. I felt his sucking and his lips gently massaging my aerola as my hands grabbed his hair and pulled him tighter to me. I started to moan. Oh God, it was feeling so good! I squeezed my thighs together trying to avoid the orgasm that I felt coming on.

robertl
robertl
1,616 Followers