Jeremy's Dorm Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,610 Followers

His lips pulled me deeper into his warm mouth, his tongue twirling around my nipple, driving me to the edge. I wanted to come so badly, but still didn't. How damn long is a minute? I felt Jeremy's hands around my back pulling my breast tighter into his mouth and arched into him. "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God," I heard myself blurt out.

He switched to the other one, trying to suck my whole boob in his hot mouth. I was getting so close. Then someone evil yelled out, "Time."

Jeremy gradually pulled his mouth off of me, leaving my nipple distended and wet with his saliva. I tried to breathe again, but was finding it difficult. It left me desperately wanting Jeremy's cock deep inside my pussy. What that must have done to him as well!

Before I opened my eyes again, I couldn't help but blurt out, "Just fuck me, dammit!" before I realized what I'd said. Oh shit!

When I recovered, I looked over at Adriana who had a shit-eating grin on her face, "I'll get you!" I told her. No, I wasn't mad. I was horny, I wanted to be fucked, and I wanted it bad! I wanted her in the same shape! I'd had sympathy for her because she seemed like an innocent girl. No more! Sooner or later, she was going to feel the wrath of Michelle! The night definitely wasn't over!

Five cards suddenly had appeared in front of me. I picked them up. Shit! Nothing! I threw away four cards and looked at my four new ones. Shit! Nothing! I'd lost this one, Tanner had won. I was still so damn horny from Jeremy sucking on my tits, and Tanner knew it. I'd announced it to the whole damn world! If there was still anyone down in the basement, they probably had heard me tell Jeremy to fuck me! No way in hell he'd let me off the hook taking my panties off me. Who the hell had suggested this damn game? Tanner had.

He got up and stood behind me, pulling me to my feet, kissed the back of my neck and ran his fingers over my boobs, pinching my tender nipples. Oh shit! I tried to bend my face around to kiss him. I needed to be kissed! He pinched my nipples harder and I groaned. I thought this was supposed to have something to do with panties.

Maybe he read my mind. His hands started to roam down and around my tummy. Oh shit I was horny! Tanner knelt down behind me and started kissing my butt cheek. Oh shit! Every touch from him touched my nerve endings like a red-hot branding iron. Where the hell had college kids learned to torture a girl like this? His hands started to work themselves under the straps of my panties on my hips. One hand started working its' way forward under the little triangle in front. Oh shit! I felt my pussy start to tremble. His fingers were over my pussy, rubbing up and down! Oh shit, double shit! I'd been groaning and my hips started thrusting out, wanting his fingers inside me. No, not wanting...needing his fingers inside me! I spread my legs apart and took my hand down over his and pushed, "Oh God, Tanner, don't stop doing that." I was nearly crying from needing his fingers inside me so badly. I shouldn't have said anything. That's exactly what he did, stop. I couldn't believe it!

He pushed my panties the rest of the way down, gave me a little swat on my bare, naked butt and sat back down, leaving me heaving, trying to breathe.

There was nothing I could do except sit back down. I almost felt like spreading my legs apart and plunging my own fingers inside my pussy. Of course, I wasn't going to do that in front of these kids. Or was I? It sure sounded good if no one else would fuck me!

Tanya surprised me. She said, "I think it's time we quit thes game and the rest of us got naked too." I heard "Yeah's," around the table. Apparently, my little display had made everyone so horny that they needed to move the game into another category. What it might be, I had no idea.

"Yes!" I heard myself say! There was unanimous agreement to abandon the way we'd been playing and for everyone to get naked. Tanner, for God's sake, didn't even have his pants off yet! I'd been kind of the impromptu leader, but wasn't in any shape to do that anymore. Someone else was going to have to step up and make suggestions from then on.

I think Tanya understood that. "First thing," she said, "get yourself naked, one at a time." Then she added, "I'll start." Thank goodness for Tanya!

She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall away and pushed those tiny little panties down. After all that had happened, she wasn't being nearly as coy or embarrassed as she'd have been earlier. Then, Kirk beside her, slipped his shorts off, his cock popping up to high attention. These people were getting off so easily after what I'd just endured! I was excited to finally have that bitch, Adriana, naked! She was still embarrassed, but dutifully slid her panties down her legs. She was the only one of us girls who wasn't totally hairless. It looked like she probably trimmed her bikini line, but that was all. Finally, it was Tanner's turn. He slipped his pants and shorts down at the same time.

We all sat back down and Tanya took over again. "This time, we all cut the cards, and high card gives the low card a dare, regardless of sex." Yes! I hoped to hell I'd get a chance at Adriana! She'll rue the day!

Tanya went on, "No backing out. The dares stay in the room, but you do it or you get dressed and leave." I think I was learning to love that girl! Adriana, watch out!

Now, we were all equal, all totally naked and all turned on. Before we started, I had an actual rational thought, "Does anyone have any condoms?"

Eyes widened. I don't think they'd thought the game would ever go that far. I didn't know if it would either, but thought we should be prepared in case it did. Everyone looked around the room, wondering if someone else might have some. Apparently, no one did. Then Tanya said, "I'm on birth control and trust the guys here. Adriana? Amber?"

"Me too," I said.

All eyes turned toward Adriana. She turned red in the face again, but shook her head in the affirmative. "Okay then," Tanya said, "We're good, right?" Everyone in the room nodded affirmatively. I didn't know about the other girls in the room, but I knew I needed to be fucked, and soon! From the three boners in the room, that'd been that way the last several hours, I'd say the guys were in the same boat.

We all sat back down and Tanya took over again. "This time, we all cut the cards, and high card gives the low card a dare, regardless of sex." Yes! I hoped to hell I'd get a chance at Adriana! She'll rue the day!

Tanya went on, "No backing out. The dares stay in the room, but you do it or you get dressed and leave." I think I was learning to love that girl! Adriana, watch out!

Now, we were all equal, all totally naked and all turned on. Before we started, I had an actual rational thought, "Does anyone have any condoms?"

Eyes widened. I don't think they'd thought the game would ever go that far. I didn't know if it would either, but thought we should be prepared in case it did. Everyone looked around the room, wondering if someone else might have some. Apparently, no one did. Then Tanya said, "I'm on birth control and trust the guys here. Adriana? Amber?"

"Me too," I said.

All eyes turned toward Adriana. She turned red in the face again, but shook her head in the affirmative. "Okay then," Tanya said, "We're good, right?" Everyone in the room nodded affirmatively. I didn't know about the other girls in the room, but I knew I needed to be fucked, and soon! From the three boners in the room, that'd been that way the last several hours, I'd say the guys were in the same boat.

Tanya put the deck on the table and all six of us reached in to take a small stack. Mine was a nine, not high enough to be high or low enough to be low, so I was safe. Of course, I thought I'd been safe that other time too.

I guess it was fair that Tanya had a queen high, since this was her game; and Tanner had a four low. She thought about it a minute, "Tanner," she said, very seriously. "I want you to kiss Jeremy on the lips for a full minute." He stared at her, his mind obviously working overtime. She couldn't hold it any longer and started giggling. "Just kidding Tanner, I wouldn't ask you guys to do that." He breathed a sigh of relief and the rest of us started laughing.

"Good, because I was just about to get dressed if I couldn't get out of it."

"It's okay. I'll think of something else." She paused a little bit while she thought. When it came to her, she told him, "This is going to be fun. I want you to go over to Adriana, put her legs over your shoulder and kiss and nibble her for half a minute, getting as close as you can to her pussy without touching it."

I loved it! I don't know if Tanya did it on purpose, but she's setting Adriana up for the kill Shot, getting her primed and ready for me to lower the boom!

Tanner stepped over to Adriana, helped her pull her chair back and got into position in front of her. Adriana's innocence showed through again, "We've never done anything like that before." She said, squirming in her chair.

"Well then, you should enjoy something new." Tanya told her.

I wondered exactly what, if anything, Tanner and Adriana have done?

When Tanner had Adriana's legs over his shoulder, he started to kiss the inside of her thigh. I saw out of the corner of my eye, Tanya glance at her wrist-watch.

Tanner was kissing her, working all around her pussy lips, and Adriana had started groaning, humping her hips a little bit. "Oh God, Tanner that feels so good."

Kirk threw in his two-bits, "Come on Tanner, make her come."

I thought Tanner might be cheating a little bit on his instructions. It looked to me like his tongue was probably working its' way inside her. I hoped so, I just didn't want her to come yet. Tanner's mouth was all over Adriana, and she was grimacing and moaning. I remembered the first time I'd felt Mike's lips all over me like that when I was in college, and it brought back some pretty powerful memories.

It seemed to me that they'd only started when Tanya announced that the half-minute was up. Adriana was breathing hard and obviously in considerable distress. Tanner's cock was rock hard and sticking straight up, obviously in some serious distress.

Tanya asked Adriana, "How was that? Fun?"

"Damn, yes! Wasn't ready for him to quit though!"

"Maybe next time," she giggled.

We all put our cards back and Tanya shuffled them. We cut again. This time, it looked a lot like I could possibly have high card. I hoped so. When we all showed cards, I did, and Tanya was low. I needed a little clarification on the rules. "Last time you matched boyfriend-girlfriend. Is that the rule or are we going to mix it up?"

Tanya looked at Kirk, who just shrugged. Both Tanner and Adriana said they thought we could mix it up, so Tanya agreed to that too. I was glad, because I had a plan. "Okay, Tanya, I want you to kiss Jeremy for a full minute. Here's the setup: You're his lover and you two haven't seen each other for the last month. I dare you to sit on his lap and rock his world!" Then I added, "If I don't think you tried hard enough, you have to do it another minute." I looked over at Jeremy, "Jeremy, you can do whatever you want with her, except," I circled my hand around his cock, "With that. That's mine!"

Tanya looked at her boyfriend, Kirk to make sure he was okay with what I'd said. If he really wasn't, I'd change it. I didn't want to break anyone up, but at the same time thought it'd probably be hot for him... if my husband was any example of masculine sensibilities. "Go for it babe," he told her. Then we heard him whisper in her ear, "Make it hot!"

Then I had an idea, "Tanya, if you can make him come in a minute, you'll get to make the next dare to whoever you want next time." I looked at Adriana and Tanner, "That okay with you guys?" Both nodded exuberantly that they thought it was a great idea. "One more thing; Jeremy, if she does make you come, you have to go sit on the bed next to the upside down desk the next two rounds, so don't come." I wanted to give them both some incentive. Actually, I hoped she'd succeed. I knew that in the condition he was in now, he wouldn't last long when he fucked me. It'd be much better if he came first. I hadn't thought about that when I first suggested it, it was a bonus that come to me just then.

Tanya got up and slinked her sexy, naked body over to Jeremy. There's no better word, she was already trying to seduce him even before her minute started. I didn't see any way that Jeremy would be able to hold out against the feline like Tanya.

She sat on his lap and scooted herself up tight to him, trapping his cock between their bodies. "You like me, big boy? Cuz I like you." She took his face in her two hands, closed her eyes and brought her lips to his. I was glad I'd taught Jeremy the fine art of kissing. Tanya opened her mouth and kissed him, her tongue probing against his mouth until he opened up and started to kiss her back. They'd probably kissed for ten or fifteen seconds until I remembered to look at my watch. I was mesmerized watching Tanya doing her best to seduce my boyfriend. She pulled his hands to her boobs while her tongue explored his mouth. Her body was rubbing up and down on his cock, being totally unfair. I watched the time: forty-five seconds when his body started jerking and he wrapped his arms around her to pull her tighter. His hips were thrusting, I was certain that he was smearing cum all over their bodies. Tanya's body too, started spasming and she broke away from her kiss with him, scratching his back with her fingernails while she went through her own orgasmic throes, grinding her pussy into his lap. When I announced the minute was up, neither could stop at that moment. They were both still coming hard on each other, arms wrapped tightly, for at least another minute before their orgasms were over.

Afterward. Tanya gently kissed Jeremy again briefly and told him, "Thank you, that was incredible." When she stood up, his cum was all over both their stomachs and his legs were covered in pussy juice. She looked over at Kirk and asked him, "Hot enough?" She scurried into the bathroom to clean herself up. A moment later, she'd brought back a damp rag and handed it to Jeremy to clean himself up a little too.

"I guess you won, Tanya. You get to pick a dare." I told her. Since Jeremy had made her come too, it didn't seem fair to make him sit on the bed like I'd said earlier.

"I know exactly what I want then," she said. "Amber, it's your turn." She glanced toward her boyfriend, "Give my Kirk a blow-job for thirty seconds and make him come too."

I smiled. After what we'd been doing all night, thirty seconds would be more than enough time. I have to admit that I'd been looking at Kirk all evening, thinking that I wanted to do something with him. I just hoped I could do it without making myself come too, as horny as I was. Watching my boyfriend and Tanya had really done a number on me too!

I walked around the table to Kirk. "Ready for this, guy?" His grin couldn't have been any wider and was all the answer I needed. I sat on his lap, "I think I need to warm him up first though." I'd been wanting to be kissed all night and wasn't going to pass this up. Maybe it wasn't part of the dare, but what's a girl to do? I was careful to keep a little distance to not rub myself against his cock, badly as I wanted to. I kissed him, gently at first, then seriously going for it. I was horny and didn't care if they all knew it, which they obviously already did. I felt his tongue in my mouth and heard myself groaning, kissing Kirk back with everything I had. What is it with college guys and their soft, sexy lips? He'd obviously already had plenty of kissing lessons!

I reluctantly pulled myself away from him, remembering the actual task at hand. I kissed down his body, nibbling on a nipple for only a second before venturing lower with my lips. I speared my tongue into his belly button for just a second, then pulled away and wrapped my lips around the head of his cock. I heard him exclaiming, "Oh my fucking gawd!" and smiled to myself. He hadn't felt anything yet!

He pinched my nipples and it felt so good. I looked up at Kirk to watch his reaction and slid all seven inches all the way down my throat. His eyes rolled back in his head, his hands wrapped around my hair, and he started humping my face. Naturally, I encouraged him on by pulling him out and in of my throat a couple times before starting to massage the base of his cock with my lips and around him with my tongue. After what had probably been the hottest night of Kirk's life, he was getting a world-class blow job! I swirled my tongue around it him, squeezing and massaging him with my lips. Kirk was groaning and I already felt him swelling up in my mouth.

Kirk was grabbing at my hair, trying to pull me further down on his cock, but I was already sucking on his balls. I doubted he'd ever had that experience before. Lots of unintelligible noises came from him. I wanted it, probably nearly as badly as he did. His hips were thrusting with my hands under his butt encouraging him to do it harder. It was only a tiny while until I felt his body stiffen and he started to explode in my throat. I was swallowing as fast as I could. I know from experience that the swallowing massages a cock, making it all the better for a guy. I wanted this to be the most outstanding blow-job that Kirk had ever gotten. By the time his spasms of cum stopped, my pussy was so on fire and I needed to be fucked so damn bad!

It's always such a good feeling when a cock shrinks in my mouth. It makes me feel like I've done my job well. I pulled my mouth off him and made sure to lick the drops of cum off the tip, making poor Kirk start to moan again. When we were completely done, I looked over at Tanya, who was wide-eyed. "Did we make it within the thirty seconds?"

All she could do was shake her head yes. I knew the total time was well over thirty seconds, he'd probably come that long in my mouth. "I guess that means it's my turn for a dare then?"

I returned to my chair and turned to Adriana. I don't think she realized my intention of vengeance. "Adriana, you said you and Tanner hadn't ever done the oral sex before. Part of your dare is to tell us what you and Tanner have done?" I wanted to make sure she wasn't still a virgin before I did this. I doubted it, but wanted to make certain.

She was almost too embarrassed to answer. She looked over at Tanner, who nodded at her to go ahead. "We've done almost everything else, just not that."

I wanted to be certain, so I asked her, "You've gone all the way with him?" She nodded yes. I was kind of pushing my luck here a little, "How many times?" She held up a single finger. Only once then, all the better for what I had in mind.

"Okay, here's your dare, and remember, you have to do it." I went on, "I dare you to sit on Tanner's lap, kissing him, making out with him, letting him play with or suck on your tits for two minutes. Kind of like Tanya and Jeremy did, except for one difference. I want his cock all the way inside you. The two of you can do anything you want, except you have to keep his cock all the way inside and not move it around at all."

Her eyes were huge. "Are you serious? You want us to fuck, right here?"

"No, you can't fuck. Fucking is moving around, up and down, in and out. Fucking feels good. What I want is Tanner inside you, not moving at all. I want him sucking on your tits, kissing, whatever you want to do, but no fucking movement, none at all."

"Oh. My. God! I can't do that!"

"That's your dare. If you can't do it, you have to get dressed and leave." I didn't want to be mean, but I wanted her to do it. Then I decided to relent. "After the two minutes are up, go for it. Fuck your hearts out." I also knew that if they could do it, they'd both be rewarded many times over.

robertl
robertl
1,610 Followers