Jeremy's Dorm Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,618 Followers

After we kissed goodbye, I handed him the package. I'd bought a gift box and put a present and card inside. He opened it and took out my underwear and bra that I'd worn the night before, and read the card:

"Sweet Jeremy, I hope this little memento will help you remember a night that I'll always cherish as one of my best ever. Your lover, Michelle". I'd also drawn a little happy face with a cupid arrow through it on the bottom of the card.

I told him, "If I were you, I'd probably want to pin them up on my wall."

Jeremy grinned ear to ear and gave me a very nice kiss. "Thank you so much Michelle, I really do love you. I hope you don't intend this to be the end of our relationship?"

"Jeremy, I love you too. I can't thank your mom enough for getting ahold of me. I'll always treasure you whether this is the end or not. I don't know, only time will tell, but I hope you'll find a girl your own age." I added, "I'll call you after I get back from my month's long vacation, even if it's just to see how you're doing."

Jeremy stood and watched as I got back in my car and started for home. My cheeks were soaked with my tears. I had no idea when or if I'd see him again.

On the way home, I thought about what to tell Robert. I wanted to be honest with him, but knew if I told him everything it'd make both of us so horny, and with that damn contract, we wouldn't be able to do anything about it. I decided to play it by ear and see what happened.

robertl
robertl
1,618 Followers