Jeremy's Dorm Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,618 Followers

On the way there, I saw a pharmacy that was open, apparently, an all-nighter. A sudden inspiration struck me and I asked Jeremy to stop. I went in, found what I was looking for, paid for them and was back out to the car in less than five minutes. There isn't too much of a crowd at nearly three A.M.

When we pulled into Shari's parking lot, I sat, waiting for Jeremy to open my door and help me out. I wanted him to learn first-hand the proper etiquette for when he's out on a date.

I took his hand and intertwined my fingers with his when we walked into the restaurant. There were only a few other customers so we could pick our own booth. I suggested one near the front. I was proud to be with Jeremy and wanted anyone who came in to see us together. When we sat down in the booth, I scooted close to him and rested my head on his shoulder, still holding his hand tightly.

We gave our order to our waitress, a girl that looked like she was about Jeremy's age. I wondered if she was working her way through college. She introduced herself as Belinda.

Throughout dinner (not sure exactly what it is at three A.M., dinner? Breakfast?), I gave Jeremy little kisses and stayed snuggled tight to him. I wanted Belinda and anyone else who saw us to know how special this young man was to me, and to leave no doubt that we were lovers. I think our waitress was a little jealous of me...I hoped so. I wasn't oblivious to how short my leather dress was either, and wasn't making any effort to keep it pulled down, in spite of the fact I didn't have any panties on.

About the time I was finishing my Caesar salad, Jeremy's phone chirped. He commented that it was a funny time for someone to be sending him a text message. He pulled out his phone, looked at it and made a funny little "urp" sound. "What's wrong?" I asked him.

He handed me his phone. Oh. My. God! Someone had taken a video of Jeremy and me, in the middle of Tanner's floor, with Jeremy fucking the hell out of me! There I was, on elbows and knees with Jeremy's cock sliding in and out of my pussy. His hands were wrapped around my boobs and I was mouthing words.

I couldn't believe our trust had been violated like this! The phone was moving around the room a lot, obviously looking for the best angles. There were glimpses of Adriana, Tanya and Kirk, all naked. That left one person, Tanner. I might have guessed he'd do something like this. I was mortified! I whispered to Jeremy, "Is there audio?" He took the phone back and adjusted the volume. We heard moaning noises and me shouting, "Harder." He quickly muted it again, and we looked around the restaurant to see if anyone else had heard. Thankfully, no one was close.

Jeremy held the phone and we both watched. Tanner had moved in front of us and crouched down low so that he could see both our faces and my boobs swinging forward and back. I was mouthing words and Jeremy grabbed my hair. I kept yelling at him and he was jerking me back harder and harder, with both his hands entwined in my ponytail. He was bending my neck backwards with every thrust from his cock into my pussy. He was pulling nearly all the way out, then slamming back in, jerking me back to him.

I looked around the room again, then asked him to turn the sound back up a little. There was a lot of moaning, unintelligible noises and that word, "Harder," over and over again. As angry as I was about Tanner doing this, my pussy was getting drenched all over again watching it.

When Jeremy saw the waitress heading our way, he paused it and laid it face down on the table. We nonchalantly asked for a refill of our drinks and told her how good the food was. When she left, I asked Jeremy to leave it paused. A short while later, we'd finished eating and Belinda brought us our checks. She had hardly any customers, I think there were two more booths with a couple people each. I asked her if she had time to sit with us just for a moment. She smiled at us and said she shouldn't, but since it was so slow, she'd take just a few minutes. She sat on the opposite side of the booth, and seemed relieved to be off her feet.

As soon as she sat down, I picked up Jeremy's phone, hit the "play" button and put it in front of her. I had no idea how she might react; maybe call the police and have us arrested, I didn't know. Her eyes opened wide looking at it. The volume was still up just high enough to hear. Belinda sat, wide-eyed, watching through the rest of the video. I'd asked her to put it on the table so we could all see it. Tanner was mostly in front of us, catching our facial expressions, with an occasional shot of Jeremy's cock slamming into me, but lots of my head being yanked backward in conjunction with his thrusts into me. He captured the perfect shot of my face contorting and screaming in my orgasm. He'd seemed much more interested in me than in Jeremy. Go figure!

After Belinda sat down with us, there were probably three or four minutes of video left. During that time, with her watching me get so thoroughly fucked, what would have been my panties if I'd been wearing any became soaked. I felt it on my legs and hoped I didn't stain that beautiful dress.

Belinda was smiling, and said, "Thank you," when she got up to go back to work. I whispered in Jeremy's ear, "Come back in a couple days and ask her out."

He shook his head no, exactly like my idiot husband would do. I told him, "You saw her, she loved it. Ask her out." Maybe I was imagining it, but I was certain I'd seen a yearning look in her eyes. I doubted he would, and knew I wouldn't be there to lead him by the hand like I had Robert. I hoped so though, I was certain she'd be thrilled if he did. Actually, by the time we'd eft, my initial anger with Tanner was gone and I was kind of glad he'd made a video of us. I just hoped he woudn't send copies to anyone.

Jeremy paid our bill and we left for my hotel. It was probably a mile or so from the restaurant, and there was hardly any traffic, so it only took a few minutes to get there, get parked and up to my room. I'd been thinking along the way and had made a decision. I wanted a full hour of making out with Jeremy before we made love. I knew this would very likely be our last time and I wanted it to be memorable for both of us.

As soon as the door closed behind us, I kissed Jeremy. I realized, that with all the excitement of the strip poker game, we'd never actually kissed; at least not the way I wanted to. I admitted to myself that when he and Tanya were kissing, I'd been more than a little jealous. It was fun to watch, and it was my real purpose in wanting to play in the first place, to get Jeremy interested in girls his own age. But, when it was actually happening, I was more than a little jealous.

Now though, I had him to myself and intended to take full advantage of it. I knew that if we were going to be able to postpone the inevitable for any length of time, we needed to keep our clothes on. I led him over to the bed and we lay down on it. I told him, "Jeremy, sweetheart, I've been so thankful that your mom sent me that text. You have no idea how special you are to me."

Then we kissed. His lips were so soft and pliable, and his tongue felt so good against mine. If we'd kissed like this during the game, I'm sure we'd both have come. But after what had happened at the end, I knew we could do whatever we wanted with no danger of Jeremy or me having a premature accident.

Jeremy's hands roamed all over my body, and mine over his. He reached under my dress, pushing it up so that he could wrap his hands around my butt and pull me closer to him. I wanted to feel his hands and his mouth on my breasts, but not yet. I knew that would destroy my willpower in a matter of minutes. Instead, I let him fondle my butt and other parts of my body that he could reach, except for the special place between my legs. When he started to venture there, I told him, "No Jeremy, not yet."

After a little bit of massaging each other, we both took a rest, lying in each other's arms, looking into each other's faces I know, sometimes I get too emotional and fall for men too easily. But I wouldn't change that even if I could. I think that's what makes this "hot wife" thing work for me. If it was just mechanical love-making or even lust without any emotions, I know it would get boring. Sometimes, I love just feeling the incredible one-night-stand lust, like with Brian after the square dance, or Justin after Jacqui's wedding. But mostly, to make it keep working, I need this emotional attachment that I felt for Jeremy.

The love-making with Jeremy was so good. It was special, privately between Jeremy and me. I didn't have any intention of writing about it. When I started writing this, I intended to just gloss over the rest of our night with something like, "We went back to the hotel and made love," or something like that. But then, I couldn't resist. I wanted to remember it forever and this was the best way to do that. I'm pretty sure Jeremy wouldn't mind. When I started writing, I vowed to myself that I wouldn't show it to Robert until after I got home from the cruise with Brett.

We'd been lying on the bed for probably half an hour when I asked Jeremy to unzip my dress. I needed his lips on me, all over me; on my breasts wrapped around my nipples, in my tender little belly-button, up and down my tummy, and any other bare skin and especially on my pussy lips. I wanted his lips to feel my smooth skin, his tongue inside me. I wanted to teach him how to love a woman with his tongue, and show him how much she loves it... and the pleasure it can bring to a man as well.

I sat on the edge of the bed and took the braid out of my hair, then ran my fingers through it, spreading it back out. Jeremy told me, "I love your hair." I do too; i's about ten inches past my shoulders and has just a little curl. Just doing that made me notice that my scalp was a little sore from Jeremy pulling it, but I wouldn't change that experience for anything! A sore scalp is a small price to pay for what we'd done. "Jeremy, would you be a dear, and grab a brush out of the bathroom please?"

When he returned with my hair brush, I asked him if he'd like to brush out my hair. I've never had a man brush my hair, except a hair dresser and it sounded like fun. "I'd love to," he said. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and Jeremy sat down behind me with his legs spread, one on each side of me.

I coached him, brushing on the outside, holding his hand underneath it to hold it away from my neck, then reversed himself and brushed down the under-side. It felt so good and erotic to have his hands on me that way. I'd told him my scalp was a little tender and he was so gentle with me. When I could tell all the tangles were out of it and the brush was running through it smoothly, I told him, "That's good. Thank you. Now I'd love it if you'd just run your fingers through it."

He did so, cupping the back of my head in one hand while his other caressed down my hair, spreading it out across my shoulders. I don't know if I've ever felt anything so tenderly erotic. I hoped Jeremy was enjoying this as much as I was. He certainly seemed to be. He put his face in my hair and I leaned my head back to let him know how much I liked it. Then, I turned my head toward him and kissed him tenderly again. He leaned into our kiss and I felt his tongue probing my mouth again. I've mentioned his soft lips before, but I can't help but talk about them, they felt so good. I couldn't wait to feel those soft lips on other parts of my body as well.

As good as his lips felt against mine, I wanted more. I pulled away from him, pulled my hair off to the side, and asked him to unzip my dress. I felt his fingers shaking a little when he lowered my zipper. He knew we were doing everything in slow motion, and he caressed my back and shoulders as he lowered the zipper enough to slide the dress off my shoulders.

I knew it should have been my husband pleasuring me like this on what would be my last time for the next month, but it felt almost fitting that it was this young man who had grown so much in just a few weeks from when we'd first met.

He reached around my tummy and cupped the bottom of my breasts in his hands. I leaned back against him and groaned. His fingers felt like they had a fire in them. Just that little bit of a touch on my breasts made me gasp, and he hadn't touched a nipple yet.

I stood up and let my dress fall the rest of the way off, picked it up and put it on the back of the chair at the desk. Then I walked back over to Jeremy. From that first time it happened to me in Kodiak, I've always felt so sexy when I'm naked and my man is still fully dressed. The way this young man was looking at me with the yearning in his eyes made me feel even more so.

He started to unbutton his shirt. I shook my head, and told him, "No, Jeremy, not yet." I knew that when he was undressed, we'd be making love and I still wanted more first. I guided him to my breast. When he wrapped his lips around one of my nipples I groaned and twined my fingers through his hair, arching my chest out to him. I love having my nipples sucked and his soft lips on that night compounded my pleasure by ten. I let him suckle and tease me with his tongue and nips of his teeth. I pulled his mouth away from one nipple and to the other, where he did the same, literally torturing me with the pleasure.

I felt his hands scratching my back, pulling me to him as he tried to pull my whole breast into his hot mouth. I was becoming nearly delirious from the fire burning in my pussy. I pushed him away and turned us around so that I was the one sitting on the bed, and he was kneeling on the floor in front of me where he kissed down my belly. Every inch burned into me. I heard noises coming from my lips and pushed his head down between my legs, arching my hips up to him.

Oh. My. God! When I felt his lips on my smooth pussy lips and his tongue slipping inside me, I couldn't stop the inevitable. My body tensed, I heard myself scream and my orgasm wracking through my body. I don't ever remember squirting before, but I know I did that time. I couldn't stop myself from squeezing Jeremy's head between my legs while the spasms wracked my body.

The only thing I could think to say was, "Make love to me Jeremy, now!"

He pulled his face away from my drenched pussy and started to unbutton his shirt. Jeremy's hands were shaking and so were mine when I pulled at his slacks. I pulled them down without even unbuttoning them, and swallowed his cock down my throat while he was still trying to get buttons undone. My hands were pulling and scratching at his butt when he managed to get his shirt open.

I didn't wait for him to get it off. I scooted up the bed a little and pulled Jeremy on top of me, feeling his cock sliding inside me. I wrapped my arms around him under his shirt and pulled his lips to mine. Our kiss was frantic while I felt his cock sliding in and out of me. I held his lips to mine, nearly biting them while that incredible cock did its' magic, slipping in and out of my pussy. Jeremy was finding my g-spot with every one of his thrusts. He'd come twice before that night, once incredibly hard, so he was able to keep it up over and over, taking me higher and higher on the scale of unbelievable. I held him tighter to my breasts, my body becoming more, not even my own, with every one of his thrusts into me. I had no thoughts other than the incredible feeling of his cock inside me.

I was almost relieved when I felt him swell and his cum flooded into me. The feel of his hot cum spurting at the back of my cervix took me over the top to total oblivion as well.

We continued to lie together, neither our lips or our pelvises separating for several minutes afterward. I was basking in the feel of Jeremy's cock still inside me and his cum dripping out of me. When I felt him start to shrivel, I rolled us both over, slipped myself off of him and kissed down his chest, spending a little time sucking both his nipples in my mouth and massaging them with my tongue and lips.

I had a goal in mind, so I continued to travel my lips down his chest until I reached it. I gripped his cock in my hand and licked at the tip, licking cum off him, and sucking the head in my mouth. I massaged it up and down with my lips and my tongue tickling the opening at the end. Jeremy had already come three times that night and I wanted a fourth, this time in my mouth. He was a young, virile man; we'd had an incredibly sexy night, and I knew I could get that fourth orgasm from him.

As my lips massaged Jeremy's cock, I felt him start to grow again. I knew if he grew enough for me to swallow him down my throat, he'd have that fourth orgasm, one he'd never forget. Not that he'd forget the ones he'd already had that night. Jeremy was groaning, and I pulled off of him long enough to look up at him and tell him, "Fuck my mouth, Jeremy."

"Ohh Gawd," Jeremy groaned. He took me at my word, rolling us back over, so that my head was hanging over the side of the bed and started to fuck me, driving himself in and out of my mouth. I started to gag until I managed to open my throat muscles, letting him all the way down my throat and my lips tightened around him. With every one of his thrusts, I pulled his butt down harder onto me. Not only was Jeremy getting an epic blow-job, I was getting an epic face-fucking.

I tried to get him to slow down just a little so I could catch my breath, but Jeremy was a man on a mission. I'd told him to fuck my face and that's what he was doing. He was probably seven or eight inches long, pushing himself all the way down my throat. I was desperate to make him come and finally managed to push us back over, swiveling my body around to swing my leg over his head and lower my cum-drenched pussy to his mouth. From this position, not only could I feel his tongue in my pussy again, but I could massage his cock with my mouth.

I ground myself down on Jeremy's mouth, not caring whether or not he was liking the taste of his own cum in my pussy, and swallowing his cock into my throat to massage it up and down. After only a short while, I felt his cock start to grow and doubled my efforts to get his orgasm down my throat. I was grinding my pussy onto him when I felt hot cum spurting into my mouth, swallowing as fast as I could. The combined feel of his cum in my throat and his tongue inside my pussy brought me to another powerful orgasm as well.

Afterward, Jeremy and I both fell into an exhausted, sound sleep in a matter of minutes. I have no idea what time it might have been. It was quite possibly the most incredible night of my life.

We slept until past ten the next morning. I woke up before Jeremy and prepared the little package I'd bought at the pharmacy the night before, then jumped in the shower. I had dried cum on my legs, my chin and my neck. I was pretty sure Jeremy would have dried cum all over his face as well.

He woke up while I was in the shower and tried to join me. I knew that I couldn't justify cheating on the contract with Brett that day, so I told him that I was way too sore for anything. It wasn't a lie either. My jaw was sore, my pussy was sore, my legs were sore, my scalp was sore, my boobs were sore. It seemed that every part of my body was sore.

We didn't have time for breakfast in the lobby. It was over by the time we were ready to go, so we loaded my meager belongings into my car and headed back to Jeremy's dormitory. I remembered my specific instructions in the contract and wore a silky blouse with no bra, and short skirt with no panties. At that point, it didn't seem particularly sexy because of everything hurting. Jeremy noticed though and unbelievably, his manhood was swollen when we arrived at his dorm.

When we arrived, I got out with him and kissed him goodbye. I didn't care who might see us. Actually, I hoped we would be seen. I'd already told him I wouldn't be able to see him for the next two months at least, but he could call me for the first month. I didn't explain, except that I was going to be extremely busy, then out of town.

robertl
robertl
1,618 Followers