Jeremy's Dorm Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,614 Followers

"What if we come before?"

"Then come, just don't move. Until the two minutes." I looked at Tanya, Kirk and Jeremy. They were all grinning, looking forward to watching this. So was I!

Adriana and Tanner looked at each other; Adriana got up; Tanner pushed his chair back, and Adriana sat down on his lap. She scooted back up a little, took Tanner's cock in her hand and sunk down on it. I watched her face as she impaled herself on his cock. I knew from experience, after all the sexual teasing we'd been doing the last several hours, that this would be torturous for those two minutes. Even more so that they were essentially brand new lovers, having made love together only one time.

It reminded me of the time with Shaun, when we'd played the penetration tease game for five whole minutes when we were almost new lovers. I'd orchestrated that myself and it led to one of the best orgasms I've ever had.

When I could tell Tanner was all the way inside her. I told her, "Go ahead and squirm yourself down to be sure he's as deep as he can get." Not only that, but it'd stimulate them both to drive them crazy that much more. Adriana worked her hips back and forth a little and when it looked like she was situated, I told them, "Okay, the time starts now."

Adriana was already gasping. That little movement of sinking him inside her had shown on her face with an "Ahh, Ahh," coming from her. Now that she was impaled all the way, she kissed Tanner and he massaged her boobs. After thirty seconds, they both were already showing a lot of distress on their faces. The four of us were watching intently and it was making me even hotter, understanding what Adriana was feeling. I knew when this was over, I was out of there with Jeremy, up to his room!

Adriana arched her chest out and Tanner took one of her nipples in his mouth to suck on her. I remembered Shaun doing that to me when we played the game. It felt so damn good, but added to my torture. A few seconds later, Tanner's face started to grimace and he squeezed and scratched Adriana's back, pulling her down tighter onto him. Adriana had thrown her head back and was trying to pull Tanner's mouth back down to her breast. So far, neither had cheated and a minute-thirty had passed. Tanner had obviously come inside her, but I was suspecting he'd still be hard after the night we've had. I counted down the last fifteen seconds, "Fifteen. Fourteen. Thirteen...Two. One. Go for it!"

Adriana let out a breath and started to madly plunge up and down on Tanner's cock. It was only about thirty seconds later that Adriana let out a yell that might get them kicked out of the dorm. I hoped the walls were sound-proof.

Speaking of that, I told Jeremy that we had to go, that he had to do something to me before I burst completely! I started to slip my dress over my head when Adriana stopped us, "Wait, I still have a dare coming, don't I?"

"Oookay? What is it?" I asked her. She was still sitting, fully impaled on Tanner's cock.

"I dare you," she said, looking directly at me, still breathless and trying to talk, "I dare you, I want to see two fingers..." She held up her index finger and her middle finger, "all the way inside you, up to their knuckles." I looked at her like she'd gone out of her mind. But she still wasn't finished, "For a full minute. And if you come, you have to leave Jeremy here with us." As I sat there, gaping at her, she added, with a wink at Tanya, "But don't worry about him. We'll take good care of him."

I was already so horny that I didn't think I could even touch myself without coming. How the hell was I supposed to do what she'd asked? I glanced around the table, Kirk, Tanner, and Jeremy's eyes were wide, anticipating a show! Adriana and Tanya's faces both had a look of eagerness.

I could do this. All I had to do was think about eating olives mixed into anchovies, the foods I hated the most and not move my fingers. I closed my eyes and scooted the chair back a few inches to give myself room, reaching a hand between my legs. "Oh no," the witch said, "you have to sit on the edge of the bed where we can see you."

I glared at her again, then moved to the bed. There wasn't room, but helpful Jeremy jumped up and pushed Tanner's desk to one end, giving me room to sit. I glared at him, too. I'll deal with him later!

I sat on the bed, spreading my legs apart, exposing my wide open pussy for all to view. God, doing that alone, almost sent me over the top. I can't do this, I thought to myself. I'm going to make myself come, I know. My hand went between my legs and I felt how wet I was. I closed my eyes, thinking about those olives and anchovies, and slipped the two fingers into myself. Oh God! It felt so good! I couldn't stop myself from spreading my legs further apart and pushing hard on my fingrs. I concentrated on not moving them, but heard in my haze from one of the girls, "Now, Amber, tickle yourself in there."

I couldn't. I couldn't not! The tips of my fingers started to move all on their own. I was so close, biting my lips hard enough to hurt. I wanted to come so bad, but was afraid they'd make good on their threat and I wanted, no, needed Jeremy's cock inside me! That made my mind wander from the olives to what Jeremy's cock was going to feel like. I couldnd't stop myself from pulling my fingers out and pushing back in, making a groan from deep inside. Besides what we'd been through that night, it had been five days since my husband had made love with me. That thought made me realize I wouldn't be making love with him for at least the next two months and I moaned, already wanting him.

My fingers fucked my pussy, rubbing against my clitoris, my other hand pinching and pulling at a nipple. I whimpered and began to cry, the olives and anchovies long forgotten with the feeling spreading through my whole body. I heard more moaning from the room, but wasn't sure if it was coming from someone else or myself. I couldn't stop, plunging even a third finger deep inside myself and humping my hand when I heard a "Now," yelled out and someone's hand on mine pulling it away from my pussy. I sat there shaking and whimpering, desperately in need and sucking my wet fingers into my mouth, licking them clean.

There was no more thought of taking Jeremy anywhere else. I scrambed to the floor on my hands and knees and yelled to Jeremy, "Now, fuck me!" I glanced up at him, his cock rock hard and huge. I needed it inside me, deep inside me!

Jeremy hurried down off his chair and knelt behind me and I closed my eyes. I didn't even care about the audience watching us. As a matter of fact, I wanted them watching. The next thing I knew, Jeremys cock was inside me. Oh God, it felt so damn good! He slid it in and out, harder each time. I needed him to fuck me hard. I slammed myself back against him. Then I had a thought, "My hair, Jeremy, pull my hair!" I'd put in that braid, he could use it without hurting me. He grabbed it and gently pulled back. "No, Jeremy HARD! As hard as you can, pull my hair!" I felt my head being pulled back as he slammed inside me, "Harder, Jeremy, harder!" He finally got the idea of what I wanted. He wrapped my pony tail around both his hands and every thrust he yanked me back to him. I thought he was going to pull my hair out of my head, or break my neck off, but it felt so good! "Harder!" I yelled at him.

I felt all of his muscles yanking me backwards with every thrust. His cock was going so deep inside me and so damned forceful. All I could think was, "Harder, damn it, harder!" It took every bit of my neck muscles to keep him from jerking my head clear off, yet I kept yelling at him, "Harder Jeremy!" I don't think I've ever felt anything like what I was feeling then. This kid was fucking me like I've never been fucked before in my life. Every thrust he was yanking my body back onto his. His arm muscles had to be tiring because I couldn't control my neck much longer. I felt him give me one huge jerk backwards and yell, "Arghhhhh!" as he came inside me. That took me over the top, finally, after needing it all night, I screamed at the top of my lungs with Jeremy's muscles pulling me to him with every ounce of his strength.

I was totally exhausted and collapsed on Tanner's dormitory floor. I didn't give a damn at that moment if my screams got Tanner kicked clear off campus. It had been worth it! I had no idea how long I lay on the floor like a rag doll. Jeremy had just given me the fucking of my life and I was still basking in it. His cock had been absolutely huge. He reached places inside me I've never felt before. I must have lain there with Jeremy on top of me for at least fifteen or twenty minutes before I felt him start to get up. He slipped his slacks and shirt on, then helped me to my feet and handed me my dress. I slipped it over my head and let him zip it up without any underwear. At that point, what did I need with underwear?

They pulled one of the chairs off the pile on Tanner's bed for me to sit on. While I was sitting, still trying to recuperate, Tanya sat on a chair beside me. "Amber, can I ask you a question, a personal question?"

I couldn't imagine what it might be, but I told her, "Sure. Ask away."

I don't know what I was expecting, but certainly not what came out of her mouth. "You have a wedding ring. Are you married?"

My ring! I'd forgotten to take it off at the hotel. I looked at her, and answered truthfully, nodding my head up and down.

She looked over at Jeremy inquisitively, then back toward me. "Your husband, does he know you're here? Doing this?"

I took a breath, I guessed it was time to do a little explaining. "Yes, and yes. Well, I guess the answer to the second part is no, but he knows I'm out with Jeremy. He knew I'd be having sex with Jeremy tonight, just not exactly like this. He thought I'd be taking Jeremy back to my hotel after the dance to spend the night in my bed with me."

I explained a little further, "Did any of you notice the bracelet on my ankle?"

Adriana answered. "Yes. I think it's beautiful. I love it."

"Thank you, Adriana, do you have any idea what it signifies?"

They all looked at each other, before Tanya answered. "I thought it was just jewelry."

I told them, "Well it is, but it means more than that. What it means is that I'm what's called a 'hotwife'. My husband lets me date and sleep with men, whoever I want." I added, "And right now, my man is Jeremy."

Their eyes were wide, I think I shocked them. Tanya asked, "But there's other people you sleep with too?"

I giggled and nodded my head yes. "Two weeks ago, my husband and I went to his ex-girlfriend's wedding. I was one of her bridesmaids. The groom's brother went back to the hotel with me, and we fucked with my husband on the other side of the bed." I didn't tell them that we actually fucked with my husband's cock down my throat, that might be a bit much shocking. "And maybe I should add. We've been married eighteen years. His ex-girlfriend's extremely beautiful, she's twenty-seven now, and they had an affair for almost a year, that I encouraged him to have."

Adriana asked me, "Was it always that way with you and him? I mean did he always let you sleep with whoever? Did he always sleep with other women?"

I laughed. "When we got married, my husband was a nerd. I loved him, but he was a 'Jeremy' before we met." I glanced over toward Jeremy, "No offense Jeremy, I'm just saying he was a lot like you, really bashful." I went on, "He and I had known each other for a long time. He couldn't talk to girls, not even to me. I was the one that convinced him to go out with me once." I laughed, thinking of that first time. "We were going to a movie, but borrowed his dad's pickup and went to the mountains and played in the snow together instead."

I'd kind of gotten off my story a little, "We dated several months, then got married. He didn't know it, but I'd had another boyfriend before we started dating. I mentioned the one time I'd played strip poker, his name was Mike. My husband and I had been married a little over fifteen years before I told him about Mike and what we used to do when I was in college. I dated and slept with Mike for all four years of college, but we broke up after graduation."

"When I told my husband, his name's Robert, about Mike and how we used to have sex; it was about three years ago that I told him; it made him really horny thinking about me with Mike, so he asked me to get ahold of him again."

Kirk interrupted, "Wasn't that kind of weird?"

I told him, "Yeah it was. But after I told Robert no, that I didn't think it was a good idea, it became almost an obsession with him. He kept asking me to get ahold of Mike, until I finally did. He lives here in Seattle. I made a date for dinner with him, and ended up spending the weekend with him, most of it in bed with him. I have no idea how many times we made love during that weekend."

Tanya started to ask another question, but I told her to wait a minute. "When I got home, I told Robert everything and he was more excited than he'd ever been before. Ever since then, our love life has been simply incredible."

"Mike and I had a really hot affair for several months before he got too possessive and wanted to take me away from my husband, so I broke up with him a couple years ago."

Kirk asked, "Doesn't he get jealous of you with other people? Your husband I mean."

"Uhunh, he says he sometimes gets so jealous that he almost can't stand it. I know that he's jealous that I'm here with Jeremy tonight instead of with him. He says that's a big part of what makes it so hot for him though." I added, "That's a lot different than angry though. He never gets angry when I'm out with a boyfriend."

"When I was in Seattle that weekend with Mike, I sent my husband some pictures of me and Mike together." I giggled thinking about it. "One, we were in a hot tub. I took a selfie of Mike sucking on my boob and sent it to him while we were doing it, just to make him jealous. Another time, I texted him while we were making love and told him how good it was. My husband told me that those made him almost hysterical with jealousy, but how much he loved it."

I laughed, "Once, I'd been with a boyfriend for over a week and sent Robert a video of us making love. He said he was so jealous it took him two days to be brave enough to watch it, but when he did, thought it was the hottest thing ever."

Then Tanya asked, "I'm wondering about Mike. It sounds like you had a really hot thing going with him. You haven't had anything to do with him since then? Have you wanted to?"

"No and Yes. No, I haven't heard anything, but yes, I'd love to see him again. He was my first lover. We were together a long time. Then another six months just a while ago. I've never said anything to my husband about him again, but yes, I'd love to see him again sometime."

Tanner asked, "Are we getting a little too personal? If you saw him again, would you sleep with him?"

I laughed, "No Tanner, you're not getting too personal. I don't mind talking about it at all. I'm loving telling you guys some of my secrets. As for your other question, I don't know, but probably."

Tanya said, "Well, you're in Seattle now, why don't you call him now?"

"Have you noticed what time it is? It's after two in the morning." I thought about my contract with Brett, "And right now, there's other things going on in our life, that I wouldn't be able to." The way I was feeling right then, if it hadn't been for that damn contract, I thought I might have gotten the phone out right then and called, asking if I could come over. But, I knew I still had some unfinished business with Jeremy. I couldn't help but wonder what would happen if I started my affair back up with Mike. Would he realize this time that I wasn't going to leave Robert and be okay with it now?

Kirk asked, changing the subject a little. I was glad. I was getting a little too nostalgic, thinking about Mike. "The bracelet, how long have you had that?"

I put my ankle with the bracelet up in his lap. I didn't worry too much that he could likely see everything up my dress. I'd been naked with him just a few minutes before. Of course my toes played with his bulging crotch a little. "Do you notice anything about it?"

He looked at it kind of shrugging his shoulders that he didn't know what I was referring to. "It doesn't have a clasp. It's welded on. My current boyfriend bought it for me last December."

Adriana asked, "Your current boyfriend?"

"Uhunh, I've been seeing him over a year now. We spend a night or two together every week. I took a two-week vacation to Las Vegas with him in December. That was when I sent my husband he video. He has his own radio show and is a rodeo announcer." Then I looked over at Jeremy and gave him a kiss, "Plus, I have Jeremy, at least until he finds a little bit younger girlfriend."

Adriana added, "I bet that won't be long!" Jeremy blushed. He's been taking in this conversation without saying much.

I thought of something. I got up and retrieved my phone out of my purse, then scrolled through a bunch of my pictures until I found the one I was looking for. "I mentioned pictures that I've sent my husband. Here's one I sent him during that two-week vacation." I showed them the cowgirl picture Shaun had taken of me totally impaled on his cock. "This one from last December almost drove my poor husband to the insane asylum. He'd been home alone and horny for almost two weeks when I sent him this." They all passed my phone around, checking out the picture, and making a lot of "Wow," or "Holy Crap," type of comments. "Robert knew that's what we were doing while he was looking at the picture."

"That was the same time I sent him the video too, of that particular love-making session I sent him afterward. It took him two days to get up enough courage to watch all of it." I wasn't going to offer to show them, because Shaun was in it and I respected his privacy. I was a little surprised that nobody asked to see it.

I didn't want to tell them about Brett. That might be a bit too far for them to quite understand. know it was even for me! "Anyway guys, 'm tired and still horny. 'm going to take Jeremy to my hotel room and show him how a girl likes to be loved after she gets fucked. Then 'm getting a few hours sleep so I can go home to my husband tomorrow." also didn't tell them that I wouldn't be making love with Robert, not for the next two months! directed a little dig for Jeremy at Tanya and Adriana, "If any of your pretty girlfriends are looking for a guy who knows how to treat them right, I'd suggest you mention Jeremy's name." smiled at him and gave him a little peck on the cheek. "Tanner, need to use your bathroom and get myself cleaned up a little before we leave."

I found a rag, dampened it with warm water and washed Jeremy's cum from the inside of my thigh, then freshened my lipstick and my makeup, before spritzing myself with a little more perfume in all the right places. In spite of what I'd said about being tired, I wasn't nearly ready for my night with Jeremy to end. I knew that I had until noon to check out of the hotel, and I intended to be there until then.

After cleaning myself, I gathered my underwear that I'd had so much fun being taken off me, stuffed them in my purse, then put my moccasins back on and took Jeremy's hand and told him to lead on. Before we got to the door, I realized I needed to do one more thing. Both to Tanner and Kirk, giving them a long goodbye and thank you kiss, using a little tongue with each. Then hugged Adriana and Tanya. "Thank you, guys, I can't even begin to tell you how much fun this was."

When we got to my car, I handed Jeremy the keys, and told him it was the gentleman's duty to drive his lady. I told him I was famished and asked if there was a Denny's or Shari's somewhere we could get something to eat. I couldn't think of anything else that might be open at this hour. He said there was a Shari's just off campus, so that's where we headed.

robertl
robertl
1,614 Followers