Jill's World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,340 Followers

"Please make your way upstairs now, and enjoy the fine food awaiting us. Mistress Jill and Slutball will be up to greet you all shortly." The lady said.

"Okay now Slutball. Can you stand up yet?" Sue whispered.

I shook my head.

"Okay, just stay there and keep filling your bowl for everyone. You are such a tasty juicer." Sue giggled. "Mistress and I played with your cunt juice ice cubes last night. I came so hard, when she rubbed my clit with an ice cube made from your cuntslop."

I shuddered and heard a plop. Sue laughed. "I love you Slutball. We are going to have so much fun."

I heard Jill and the lady talking long enough to decipher her name was Nancy.

"My what a wonderful find Jill. It makes me want to take on a new toy, seeing this sexy little thing. I mean, it's like a river down there." She laughed.

"I know. But don't get too excited Nancy. You know how much I was against this. But, every once in a lifetime, maybe twice, that one comes along, that is just so special you can't resist."

A man came in then, wearing a suit and walked up to Jill. They whispered for a moment, then walked away into her 'weapon room' in the back. I call it her weapon room. She calls it her toy room. Tomato Tomato.

"So, Slutball, I understand you are another hidden talent." Nancy addressed me.

"I ... don't understand Ma'am?" I answered.

"Like Sue, you are an artist who doesn't know her worth. I can't wait to see your work, once Jill has helped you release your abilities."

"Oh, thank you Ma'am. I don't know how talented I am, but I do love art very much."

"Humility will get you nowhere. Brag about yourself girl, believe me, it helps." She said kindly.

I just smiled.

"So, Sue, you really wanted this huh?" She asked.

"More than anything... except what I have already, of course." Sue smiled.

"I hope it works out in the end. I really do. She is truly adorable." Nancy added.

"Oh, I think..." Sue stopped and just smiled at me. "I think Slutball is going to be perfect for us."

Mistress came back out with the man and he sat on the edge of the stage near me and put a stack of papers on the floor of the stage. "Okay Miss, I need you to sign Carrie Fitch on line one and Slutball on line two of each page." He handed me a pen. "I am just here to witness your signatures. Take your time, and read the contract. You do have forty-eight hours to make alterations to it, or cancel it. I would suggest having your own attorney review it, in case Miss Constantine put anything in there that you did not expect or do not accept. You do understand that this is a limited contract of servitude?" He asked me.

"Yes Sir." I answered.

"And that breaking a contract always has ramifications?" He asked.

"I... yes Sir I understand." Though I hadn't even expected a contact, and had given it not a thought.

"In this case, should you break the contract, you would be required to repay her investment in your training, which is estimated to exceed one hundred thousand dollars. Are you aware of that?"

I gulped. "One hundred thousand dollars?"

"Or more. That is a conservative estimate. It is more likely that the total can come to about a quarter of a million dollars. You should understand that, and the contract, before signing."

I started shaking and looked at Sue for help.

"It's okay Slutball, don't worry. Just do what you are told, and finish through the summer, and you won't have to worry about a thing. Right John? She's 18 but she's a little scared at that, explain it to her please."

"Miss Fitch, I can't give you advice. I represent Miss Constantine. This is a forty page, legal document, and you should read it and understand it, before you sign. I am not trying to scare you, but it is a legally binding contract, and you should seek competent legal representation for yourself."

"I'm not going to lie to the kid Sue. She is eighteen, but she is still a kid." The attorney answered.

"Fine. Thank you, John." Sue said, a hint of exasperation in her voice.

"Carrie, just sign it, and I will arrange for an attorney to read it tomorrow and meet you Friday night to go over it." Sue told me. "You can cancel it then if you like. Just, please let this day be perfect for Mistress."

"Okay Sue." I smiled at her, and signed as instructed as Carrie Fitch and Slutball on all forty pages.

John just sighed, and took it to notarize and make copies. "You will have a copy to take with you tonight. I suggest you read it yourself." And he huffed off.

"He..." I began but Sue shushed me.

"He worries too much. He has a daughter, and he has a niece, that are your age. Don't worry Carrie, I promise you that you will not owe Jill any money when this contract ends."

I smiled at her, and she helped me to stand. We looked down at the bowl of my goo, and Sue giggled, and I groaned in embarrassment.

We hugged, and held each other for a long while. Her hands cupped my ass and held me tight against her. And I truly felt her love.

Jill came over to us then, after a conversation with Nancy. She was smiling so widely. "Well, it's done Slutball. You are mine. How do you feel?"

I smiled, and went to look into her eyes, but caught myself. "It ... I wasn't expecting this Mistress. I'm a bit overwhelmed."

"You were absolutely perfect!" Jill answered. "Wasn't she. Sue?"

"I've never seen a better performance, or a more beautiful submissive in my life." Sue grinned.

"Okay Slutball. A few quick rules. We have to go meet a lot of people, and we don't have time to go over much right now. No cumming. You can beg me, and try to change my mind, but without my permission, you may not cum."

"You will answer briefly yes sir, yes ma'am, no okays or uh huhs. Be wary of looking anyone in the eye that you don't know. Some Mistress's get very upset when needy little sluts look them in the eye. Mistress Jade would have you over her knee in a flash. And if it is warranted, I will permit the other Mistress's to punish you. I don't want that to happen today. This is our day."

"If you are given a gift, you will take it graciously, with a thank you sir or maam, kiss their feet on your way to your knees and crawl the gift to me. Tell me who gave it to you, and await instruction. I will most likely be seated at the head of the table, if not find me."

"Nobody is permitted to fuck your pretty ass or sexy mouth today, they know that. But if they do, don't stop them. Don't complain. Get their name, if they give it to you, and tell me later. If anyone tries to penetrate your cunt, you fight with everything you have and scream, and I will be there in seconds."

I shivered. "Mistress you are scaring me."

"Oh angel, I'm not ... nothing will happen, but you are so fucking sexy, someone might lose their mind. They all know better, and will pay dearly, if they try to take advantage of you."

"Other than that, you will likely be poked, and prodded, and checked out a lot. Let them touch you, as much as they want. Thank them for every compliment. If anyone instructs you to do something, for the most part just do it. Only a Dominant would dare to instruct you in my house. And, they all know my parameters."

"You will be spending a good bit of time with a few other submissives. Sue will be there with you when she isn't tending to me. She will look out for you."

She breathed deeply, and held me by my shoulders. "I want you to know Slutball, I am very happy to have you. Sue is beside herself. She giggles and dances around the house. I haven't seen her so happy in a long time. You are loved here. You are very precious to us."

"Now, I know how you love making an entrance. So, you get to make another." Jill giggled at my blush.

"We will go up together. You may walk up the steps. Then you will crawl just behind me to my left. Lift your feet when you crawl. Every scuff on the toes of your shoes will be a spanking in front of everyone. Just my hand so it won't hurt a lot, but I imagine it will embarrass you to be over my knee at a party."

"Now pose with me as the photographer instructs and we can go up and meet our friends."

The poses were... some nice, some very embarrassing. Kneeling next to Mistress. Kissing Mistress's feet. Over Mistress's knee with her hand on my ass. Kissing her codpiece. Kissing her ass. Kissing her nipples. It took quite a few minutes to get everything done to his approval.

Then we were heading upstairs. Sue opened the door and walked ahead of us, and I dropped to my knees, careful to lift my feet as I crawled into the living room. I followed to the sound of applause and well wishes. In the dining room, Mistress sat, and I knelt until she patted my head and told me to go into the kitchen taking Presentation Position 1 two feet in front of the back door until Sue, or she, instructed me otherwise.

I crawled into the kitchen. It really hurt my knees, but I kept my feet up high, so they wouldn't scuff the floor. I took up the position, standing, feet shoulder width apart, hands behind my neck, shoulders back, breasts out.

I was immediately approached by, what Sue later referred to as the sluts. "Oh, you are so beautiful." One said and pinched my nipple. "How old are you princess?"

"Eighteen Ma'am." I answered, staring down, but I could tell she was a little older than me. Well, probably ten years older than me.

She giggled. "I'm not a Ma'am. My name is Candy. Like Candy Cane." She laughed and tugged my nipple hard. I cringed.

"Oh, sensitive nips. Come meet Slutball, everyone."

And I had to fight not to scream. Suddenly there were hands all over me. My breasts, nipples, pussy, clit, ass and asshole were touched and fondled by dozens of hands. "Please, I'm not allowed to cum." I squealed, when someone started stroking my clit with their thumb and forefinger.

"Oh, we know." Candy giggled into my ear. "You better not either, or we will inform your Mistress. Endure it slut." And she started sucking my earlobe.

I was shaking side to side trying to escape it. A finger prodded my asshole. I squirmed and wriggled trying to get away while maintaining Presentation Position One. Surely, Mistress didn't know this was happening. This was too much.

"Please STOP!" I screamed. I was going to cum.

"What is going on?" A severe voice called from the entry to the kitchen.

The subs all stepped away. "Sorry Mistress Clarice, we were just playing a little. She's very sensitive and not allowed to cum."

"Well, of course she isn't." The woman said and waved the subs away and walked up to me. I could feel her staring at me, but dared not make eye contact. Her breasts were in front of my face, not exposed, but large and right there.

"So, you are Jill's toy. So young and stupid. Keep your mouth shut and learn to control your needs girl. Now, open wide." She said, and I opened my mouth wide.

"Wider." She instructed, and I opened so wide my jaw hurt.

"Now, I'm going to put this apple in your mouth. Do not lose it no matter what happens." And she shoved it as far as it would go, stretching my jaw open a little farther. My teeth sank into it and I held it there.

"I despise little toys like you. New subs. Untrained. Undisciplined. So much work. Why Jill would want to take on the effort is beyond me. If you cum, your punishment will be horrible. If the need to cum is too much, pinch your left hand with your right and focus on something else. Let these nice, trained submissives play with your slutty little body, and do not cum." She grabbed my nipples and pulled them until I was groaning in pain into the apple. Then she released them.

"Candy, do not let her cum. Ice her down every time she looks like she is going to blow." Mistress Clarice told her. "It's Jill's special day. I don't want her angry, and neither do you lot, if you know what is good for you."

Then she turned back to me. "You truly are a slutball, aptly named." And she walked away.

And the hands came back immediately. My ass was penetrated by a finger, and fucked by it. My pussy lips were pinched and pulled. My clit flicked and nibbled and tugged and caressed and blown on. My nipples were pulled and twisted and tugged. My legs were shaking the need to cum was so bad. I pinched my hand so hard I thought it would bleed. I was crying a stream of tears I wanted to cum so bad, and fought it so hard.

Why were they so mean!? This was horrible! I was crying and squealing around the apple. They laughed and played my body closer and closer to the orgasm that was building. And then they stopped, and I screamed into the apple and they laughed as Candy pressed ice against my clit and froze it!

I lost that edge, but she wouldn't stop until I was so numb from the cold ice, I couldn't feel anything there anymore.

"You are doing really good princess. Let's go again." She laughed and they all started in again.

This time one of them got a carrot out of the refrigerator and started fucking my ass with it. With me standing in my position, they couldn't do it very well, but they got it in and fucked and it was unpleasant and cold. It actually hurt, more than feeling good, which was good because it was turning me off almost enough to counter Candy playing with my clit again.

Almost.

My teeth were sinking deeper into the apple and I had to fight to keep my jaw open, so I wouldn't bite through it. Apple juice and saliva were dripping down my chin and plopping to the floor.

Within minutes, my legs were shaking again. I whimpered and groaned, as I pinched the back of my hand again, digging my nails in to increase the pain.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPEAZZZZZ" I screamed into the apple. I started thrusting forward to meet her grip on my clit. And I knew I was done. It worked for a few seconds, the pain in my hand, then it didn't, and I was on the very edge of a powerful orgasm when Candy ordered them all off except carrot girl who kept fucking my ass.

She applied ice to my clit again, and I grunted in pain as the coldness numbed the feeling down there.

"Okay girls, that's enough for now." I heard Sue say, and I looked up pathetically through my teary eyes to see Sue come in and shoo them all away.

"You are not in charge here Sue." Candy said as she held the ice on my clit. I was squirming to get away, it was painfully cold now.

"I live here Candy. Do you really want to go there?" Sue said back to her, a slight edge in her voice.

"Yeah I do." Candy shot back and at least the ice left my tortured clit.

Candy stood up and got in Sue's face. "You really want to do this Candy?" Sue said, not budging an inch.

"Oh yeah, I really want to do this." Candy said and shoved Sue with both hands.

Sue looked like she was going to fall backwards, then she grabbed Candy by the wrists and pulled down hard, using the momentum to get out of the way as Candy fell to her hands and knees on the floor. She kicked her ass quite literally with the side of her foot and then moved in front of me facing the subs.

"Leave her alone for a while. I mean it." She said to everyone else and they pretty much backed down.

She turned to me then and smiled apologetically. "You okay in there Slutball? It won't be much longer. We are finishing dinner and the Dominants will start giving you their gifts soon. I wish I could take off your heels, but you look so sexy in them."

"Now, let me clean up your face okay? I wish I could take out the apple, but ... you understand how it works right?"

I nodded, though in truth I only guessed it was because a dominant had put it there, and Sue was a submissive, so she couldn't do anything about it.

Sue kissed me on the nose. And leaned in and whispered to me. "You are so fucking sexy. The bowl is under your slutty little cumbox and it's near to overflowing with your secretions. If you weren't a virgin, the amount of lube your body produces would allow you to take the biggest monster cock dildos they make."

I shuddered, and she kissed my earlobe. "These cunts will probably be all over you again as soon as I leave. Just do what you are doing. Don't cum, and you will be rewarded so beautifully, that I swear it will all have been worth it. I love you my little sister. I know this is tough, but I promise it won't be much longer. And honestly, the subs are worse than the Doms. They don't get to do this very often, so they save it up for a long time, and they really do want you to fail."

"Don't let that bitch Candy win. She would be punished as well, but she likes being punished because she's a stupid pain slut. She would get off more on seeing you punished. She's always mean to new subs, thinks its her job to bring them in. She doesn't get it. Her Master is rough. I mean, think about the cane and imagine that is a tickle. He's sadistic. I don't like him, and Mistress won't let him play with me because of his proclivity for pain without purpose. Master Rod." Sue laughed.

"I know, sounds like a porn name. But if you hear his name, be on your best behavior, don't give him a reason to punish you at all. Even his hand hurts like a mother fucker. Now, it's been over two hours since you got here, and we may run over the three you usually have allotted. Do you need to make any phone calls?"

I nodded. I was supposed to pick up my friends and go to the mall. But, at least I didn't have to call my Dad.

"Okay, I will take you back in a little bit to make whatever calls you need to make. You think you could stay an extra three hours? Mistress can talk to your Dad and make a work excuse if you need her to."

Well, there was no way to tell her about the mall with an apple in my mouth. I just gave an exasperated breath and nodded and mumbled.

Sue laughed sweetly. "You really do look adorable. I can't wait until we are alone again. Don't cum baby, ten more minutes at the most. Candy is really pissed now because I threw her on the ground. She will probably try to make you cum with everything she has. Do what you need to do, scratch or pinch yourself, don't draw blood if you can help it. Fight that orgasm and I promise you kitten, it will be so worth it." Then she kissed my cheek and walked over to Candy.

They whispered for a while. Clearly not a civil conversation by the look on Candy's face.

Sue walked away, clearly not pleased with the conversation. Candy smiled at me maliciously as she left. She waved in the other subs and they came over to me in a group.

"Whore, get your tongue in her little asshole. Fuckmeat, put yours in her little virgin cunt. Cocktoy, use your mouth on that delicious little clit. Cuntmouth, left nipple. Cockhole, right nipple. And I will have a little face time with the princess."

And it was an instant nightmare. First, the names were ... well worse than Slutball, I suppose. Just hearing their names made me shiver. Whore grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them wide, and I was swooning as soon as her long tongue pressed up my asshole.

Cocktoy and Fuckmeat took a while getting in position to attack my pussy with both their mouths and I must say, I did not help them at all. Even when they started slapping my inner thighs trying to get me to spread farther to accommodate them, I held my position and locked my knees to fight it. But, then they called in back up and Pussy and Dickface were pulling my thighs apart so Fuckmeat could get her head in between them to give Cocktoy room to flick my clit with her tongue.

Cuntmouth and Cockhole had no trouble grabbing my naked breasts and sucking my nipples and chewing them and flicking them with their tongues. They weren't synchronized, but they both did a lot of the same things, albeit at different times.

I screamed into the apple, and my teeth sank a little deeper, and I despaired that I would cum and bite through it instantly. Tears of anguish flooded down my cheeks within seconds, once they got my legs apart. At least I delayed them several minutes with my stubbornness. I was digging my nails into the back of my left hand, if it wasn't bleeding, it was sure to at least leave visible marks, but that was the least of my concerns, at the moment.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,340 Followers
1...345678