Jill's World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,331 Followers

"Fisting?" She asked, and I looked puzzled I guess.

"Put her on speaker slutball and I will help." Sue offered. I did as she instructed.

"Mistress, what was the questions, she looks confused." Sue asked.

"Fisting." Jill answered with a sigh.

Sue giggled. "Putting her hand inside your vagina cupcake. That would mean losing your virginity by the way."

"No!" I exclaimed a bit too loudly.

They both laughed.

"Shall I just say no to anything that would involve the removal of your hymen Carrie?" Jill asked.

"Yes!" I exclaimed again. "I mean... yes please." I calmed my voice.

"Very good. I think we can make a lot faster progress if I lump lines together." Jill replied. "How about anal fisting? It would be gradual and it is enjoyable if done properly, which you know I would."

"I... is that possible?" I answered.

"Yes Slutball, and it would take weeks or months to get your ass open to accommodate it without pain. I'd like you to say yes and if it is too much, we can always change it later."

"Okay." I replied.

"I said I'd like you to say yes Carrie." Jill admonished.

"Yes." I gulped loudly.

"Piercing." Jill asked.

"Of what?" I whispered.

"Anything I desire?" Jill asked.

"Not on the face." I answered.

Jill giggled. "Is the tongue okay?"

"I... can we talk about later? I'm not sure that would be okay with my Dad."

"Fair enough, maybe for tongue, no for eyebrows, nose and lips, yes for nipples, belly button, clit and labia." Jill said, I assume to the lawyer.

My eyes went wide. I meant ears.

"Tattoos are out for now. That is a very permanent decision." Jill said as she went through her list.

"Heavy bondage? Like mummification?" Jill asked.

"Not over my face." I answered.

"Okay, asphyxiation?" She asked.

I looked puzzled. "Breath play." Sue explained, or tried to. I was still puzzled.

"Temporarily restricting your ability to breathe." Sue smiled, explaining it in terms I understood.

"I ... don't think so." I said.

"Sue, were you unclear?" Jill asked.

"Perhaps Mistress." Sue replied. "Carrie, yes or no answers remember?"

"No?" I answered.

"You are answering me, that 'no' was a question. Breath play can excite your sexual experience. You don't understand it, so I will put needs instruction for a decision." Jill said.

I won't go through it all. It is a long list of things. Many I didn't understand. Some were definitely a no. Some were yes. More than half of the yes sounded unpleasant. The no answers sounded horrible or disgusting. I think we spent at least forty-five minutes going through it all because of my questions.

When she finished with Wrestling, I asked if it was time for my questions.

"Yes Carrie, it is time for your questions, go, you have ten minutes to set your parameters and get your clarifications."

"Okay, thank you Jill. When it comes to including others, do I have the option to say no because of who it is?" I had questions prepared. This one was important.

"It depends on your reasons, but yes, if you have a personal and valid reason for their exclusion." Jill answered. "It won't be nearly as often as you are accustomed to Carrie. I don't like to share my toys as much as some people. You have until Monday to give me a list of anyone you do not want to use you or see you used. That is two lists."

"Will you protect my anonymity in public?" I asked.

"Yes. Should I decide to do anything in public, we will go where it is unlikely people will know you."

"I want to date. Like normal dating. Will you not only permit it, but give me occasional flexibility in my schedule to do so with advance notification. A case by case basis is okay, but I want to know that you will be flexible in that regard. I will make up the time."

"Very well thought out Carrie. On a case by case basis yes, but understand if I have a plan that conflicts with your date, my answer will be no. Is that acceptable?" Jill returned.

"Yes."

"Sundays are mine unless you request them in advance." I said, wondering if I pushed my luck by stating it instead of asking for it.

Jill laughed. "Who's the dominant, bitch? Try again."

"I would like Sundays off to spend with friends and family with rare exceptions." I responded.

"Agreed. Family and friends are important." Jill replied with a pleasant laugh.

"I want a minimum of one orgasm a week please?" I asked.

Jill and the attorney laughed, and it made me blush.

"No." Jill answered. "I may want to go more than a week and I won't be held to that rule, but how about five a month minimum?"

"Yes, that is acceptable." I responded.

"It will usually be much more Carrie, don't worry, your little cum box will have lots of enjoyment." Jill added.

"May I acquire more underwear?" Three bras and four pairs of panties weren't going to cut it in the long run.

"Yes." Jill answered simply.

"I would like a standard schedule of time of service. More for my Dad, but also so I can plan other things."

"Monday through Friday from 4:15 to 7:15 and Saturday from 9 am to 5 pm. There will be exceptions of course and I want a minimum of two evenings a month. If you can sleep over that is best, if it causes issues with Daddy, I will understand, and you can be home by midnight, later if you can swing it."

"I want to eat at the table one day a week, dressed like everyone else. If everyone else is naked, I will be so as well, but if everyone else is dressed... I just want a normal day once a week please?"

Jill paused. "I love you kid. You really thought this through. I truly admire that. Fridays you can sit at the table. You will be dressed as Courtney and Julie. Sue and I are above you."

"Agreed." I answered.

Sue giggled. "So, Courtney and Julie will be naked on Fridays"

"I would like you to not make me date anyone I don't want to date. I don't mean service, I mean date, like romantically." I knew I was going to forget some things from my list, but I ran down what I could remember.

"Agreed." Jill answered.

"I doubt I even have to mention it, but I want a picture of everything I make."

"Of course, Carrie. We are running out of time and your parameters are getting less interesting." Jill answered.

"I want to plead my case before a punishment." I asked.

"No. There are times I don't want to hear it Carrie. But you will never be punished without it being something you could control or knowing why."

"You owe me an answer on a question I asked you last night." I said finally.

Jill laughed softly. "Yes Carrie, at the end of summer I will eat your little snatch until you are a sobbing mass of sweat and beg me to stop because you are too sore to cum again. With the parameters that we discussed. Julie must be okay with it, and we discuss it beforehand. If you and I decide there is future submission to me after you go away to school, then no. I am not adding that to the contract. It is something I want to do, there is no reason to require me to do it. Agreed?"

"Agreed." I smiled.

Sue smiled at me, a sad look on her face for a moment, then wiped it away.

"I can't think of anything else Jill. Thank you."

"Wonderful. Carrie, I really, truly look forward to our experiences together. I'm going to add a few things you didn't think of that I think will benefit you. Your safe word is Lamp, easy to remember. If something, even a deserved punishment is too much, use your word, we will stop and assess the situation."

"Since you brought it up, at dinner every Friday, you may talk to me as a person. You must still call me Mistress, but you may speak your mind without retribution. Be respectful, but honest."

"Finally, I will be paying you for our time together. I will also be investing resources into your training, not only as a submissive, but as a cook, a painter, an artist and other skills you will learn. I will track your pay, your training costs, costs for my time. If the sale of your artwork exceeds the cost to train you and pay you, I will give you ten percent of that profit before you go to college. That will be in the contract. On the flip side, if you cost me more than I make off your work, you will not be charged, the bill will be forgiven at the completion of the contract."

"Thank you, Jill." I smiled at the phone.

"You are welcome Carrie. You have five minutes. I can't wait to see you Slutball." Jill said before she hung up.

"You wish she would go down on you once?" I asked Sue with a frown, seeing the sad expression still on her face.

"What?" Sue looked at me like I just slapped her face. "No! Oh no Carrie, that wasn't it at all baby." She laughed softly. "I'm going to miss you in the fall baby. I already know I am going to get so used to you being here. I know I'm gonna love you to pieces. And I know you are going to leave us. Jill and I are both going to miss you a lot. You don't know yet how tight a bond the three of us will have. And it is going to be really sad when you have to go away to college."

She sighed. "We really want to do this baby, but we also really don't. She's gonna love you too. We are going to be very emotionally involved, the three of us. And then, you are going to leave. But, it's okay. Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all right?" She giggled.

I hadn't really thought about that to be honest. I hugged Sue tight. "Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we may die." I whispered.

Sue laughed and fanned her eyes. "Good quote. Let's touch up our make-up."

She did hers first and then touched up mine. Meanwhile, she instructed me again on what to do when I entered the room. She would be there as well to give her blessing to Jill... Mistress Jill... Mistress.

I practiced walking as she instructed until it was time to go.

She took me out to the house, apparently everyone was in the basement. There were a few caterers in the kitchen and dining room. They were fully dressed, and I caught one of them eyeing me up, but he quickly looked away and returned to his work with a blush on his face.

I thought we would go down the steps, but she instead led me out to the front door. I hesitated, and she laughed. "Don't be modest, it's not a busy neighborhood."

She didn't have a neighbor right next door, I knew that from my previous visits, but there were definitely houses in eyesight. I blushed as we walked out the front door. Sue took my arm and told me to put my weight on my toes as my heels would sink into the dirt. And she led me to that side door that I entered when Farin and I were caught in the limo.

She took me into that same room and stood back, taking my hands in hers and looking me up and down. "My god, you are so delicious Carrie. You are going to make a lot of people very horny in a minute."

I groaned, and she giggled.

"When your little impulses tell you to resist or to run, fight them back, choke on them. Get through this and take it one little sexy step at a time."

I looked at her with uncertainty in my face and she smiled. "It's time princess. Let's go."

And we walked out to a sound of conversation coming down the hall.

"Attention, honored guests." A voice sounded over the din a microphone I was sure, because it was quite loud. "Please take your seats."

And I could hear the bodies moving and the conversation dying and my heart pounding as the silence became as heavy as humidity on an August afternoon.

"Okay Slutball, as soon as the music changes, you come out, follow the rose petals." Then, for the first time, I noticed Sue holding a small basket of pink rose petals. She giggled at my acknowledgement. "You will be fine... remember, tiny sexy steps. Don't look at the audience, just look at the ground in front of you and follow the petals. Kneel on the stage where the low microphone is and then just pay attention to what is said, and answer with simple Yes or No answers. Ready?"

"No Sue I'm terrified." I grabbed her hand hard.

"I know sweetie. Tiny, sexy, baby steps, one at a time. Ignore the audience, focus on Mistress."

"I need my hand now Slutball. See you in a minute." She pulled her hand away, and the music started, and she started dropping petals on the floor as she walked... or... oh God, this was a wedding!

I stood trembling. I grabbed the wall to balance myself. Breathe Carrie. Breathe. I was about to get married to Jill? Well, temporarily, but oh God! This was ... insane!

I watched as Sue disappeared around the corner at the end of the hall. I took a step forward. Not time yet Carrie, listen for the change in music. Oh ... this is too much. I'm dressed like a whore!

Tiny steps tiny steps. I practiced up and down the hall, pacing, waiting for my cue. And then it came. The music changed. Oh, fuck me, it is the wedding march song. This is so sick!

Okay, Carrie, get hold of yourself, one step at a time. Tiny sexy steps. I started walking. I came to the end of the hall. I turned the corner. I looked up, and froze. They all stood up. Oh no, this is too much. I grabbed the wall, and caught my breath a second.

FLASH! The photographer! I forgot the photographer. Oh, this is horrible.

Look down Carrie, I pulled my eyes to the floor. Rose petals. Follow the rose petals. I slowly let go of the wall, and started walking, tiny sexy steps, tiny sexy steps.

FLASH! FLASH!

I heard giggles. I heard whispers. They were laughing at me. They were whispering about me. Tiny sexy steps, tiny sexy steps.

Across the floor I took tiny step after tiny step. I finally saw the stage with my downcast eyes. Almost there. Whispers. So many whispers. Oh God what these people must think of me. I'm a slut. Such a disgusting slut. I froze a second again. Can't breathe. Tiny sexy steps.

FLASH! FLASH!

And this is you now, Carrie. A slut. Naked. Worse than naked. Dressed to look like sex. Oh no! I could feel myself getting wet. No, No, No. Not now you horrible slut! Control your cunt. But, the more I thought about my pussy, the more it leaked. I swore, I could feel it dangling off my pussy and slapping my thighs.

FLASH!

The whispers are louder. They see it. They see the slut I am. They see the stupid horny bitch, who agreed to dress like a whore and marry a woman she barely knows. I don't love Jill. Why am I marrying her? I am so weak. So...

FLASH!

I stopped again... about to fall... mustn't fall. Tiny sexy steps. A shudder of ... pleasure. Oh god, you are getting off on this aren't you? Such a disgusting slut. Slutball. Yes, aptly named. A ball of slut.

The stage is there, I need to lift my foot. Ugh. I'm gonna fall. I'm going to fall, and everyone is going to laugh. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck.

Tiny sexy step. Tiny sexy step... Yes, I made it onto the stage without falling. Just a few tiny steps. Boots? No. A pair of heels, but the toe looks like a boot. They are black. It ... Jill? I looked up slowly. Shiny, oh so shiny black heels. Her legs encased in black tights. They hug her muscles so beautifully.

FLASH! FLASH!

On her pelvis, what is that? It's like a silver codpiece for a woman. It is actually shaped like vaginal lips between her legs. I look higher, her hips curve in so beautifully. She's wearing a corset too? Oh god her tits are shelved like mine but in a purple and black corset. I look up again. She is ...

I gasp. Her face, she looks so happy and gorgeous. Her eyes are looking right at mine now. Those black eyes. The eyes I fell for that first fateful night. She is smiling, her eyes motioning me to kneel.

FLASH! FLASH!

Oh Carrie, you idiot, you are ruining everything. I force a smile and take two more tiny sexy steps and kneel down in front of her, looking down at the ground. Her hand is on my chin and ... pulling up so I look into her eyes again?

I look and my eyes meet hers and I am looking up at her and she is smiling so happily now. Whispers... words... Something is happening. Giggling again. What did I do?

FLASH! FLASH!

Hands on my thighs pushing them apart. I move with them, as I gaze into those deep black eyes.

The giggling gets so loud. Forget it Carrie. Just look into her eyes and everything will be fine.

Sue is beside me now ... kneeling beside me.

"She is beautiful, isn't she slutball?" Sue whispers. "Now, arch your back and keep your position little slut. Your bowl is in place, so your naughty cunt can drool as much as it wishes."

I gasp and look down. She didn't lie, she put the bowl between my legs. Oh fuck, everyone knows, they saw her do it. That's why they are giggling. I'm so vile.

FLASH! FLASH!

Sue grabbed my ass and pulled up.

FLASH! FLASH! FLASH!

Sue is giggling. "Good Slutball, you go ahead and drip into your bowl sexy girl. Now pay attention, you missed your cue."

I blushed and looked up at Jill, and smiled pathetically. Nothing but sweetness on her face though, as she looked at me. She blew me a kiss.

"Are we ready?" I looked to the voice behind the podium. A bit older woman than Mistress, I'd guess early 40s, and was dressed, from what I could see, in a leather bodice. She smiled at me kindly when I looked up.

I nodded, afraid to speak. The flashes never ceased.

"Carrie, we are here today before these witnesses to celebrate the joining of you to a life... I'm sorry, to ten months of servitude to Mistress Jill. Are you a willing party to this joining of your lives?"

"Yes Mistre" Sue nudged me. "Ma'am" she whispered.

"Yes Ma'am." I corrected.

She smiled, and looked over at Jill. "Mistress Jill, are you willing to train and keep this slut Carrie healthy?"

Did she just call me a slut? I groaned.

Jill giggled. "Yes Ma'am, I can barely wait." She was laughing softly. Some laughs rose up from the audience to join her.

"Let us proceed then." The woman started a speech about the bond between a Dominant and submissive, which seemed extremely one sided, but she did say I had to be kept alive and healthy. So, I had that going for me.

"Do you, Carrie Fitch, swear to obey your Mistress, to serve her, to please her whenever possible, to answer to her whim, to make Her will your own, to keep your body and your mind and your soul healthy, that it pleases her?"

"I do." I said, and blushed when everyone laughed.

"Yes Ma'am", Sue whispered.

"No Sue, it's fine." The lady replied with a soft laugh. "So precious, God Jill where did you find her?"

Jill smiled. "Yes, she is."

"Do you Jill Constantine, take Carrie Fitch as your submissive, and promise to do her no permanent harm during her servitude to your whim?"

Jill leaned down and lifted the veil, and looked into my eyes. "I do." She smiled at me.

"You may collar your slut." The woman told her, and Jill leaned down and kissed me. Apparently, this was not protocol at all, for there were whispers, some unpleasant. There were giggles, and even a gasp or two. She kissed me softly on the lips, not too long, not a peck, a very sweet and pleasant kiss, with just a tiny bit of tongue. Then she stood up, and tugged my nipples while smiling at me.

She took a piece of green leather about an inch thick and wrapped it around my neck. It was a leather choker, very discreet when compared to some things you might have seen. No bling attached. No D rings or leash rings adorned it. Just a tiny silver circle in the front. She showed me a little silver plate that read SLUTBALL and then attached it to the collar with a grin.

I groaned and smiled at her.

"Eyes down now Slutball, she is Jill no more, she is Mistress now." Sue whispered.

And I lost a tear, as I forced my eyes to look away from her beautiful face.

"Acknowledge your Mistress, and be henceforth known as Slutball." The woman announced.

I kissed her feet, one then the other as Sue had told me to do. "I love you Mistress." I whispered.

The whisper wasn't part of the ceremony, and I doubted she heard it.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,331 Followers
123456...8