Jill's World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,331 Followers

After edging ten times yesterday and all the dreams and the four edges I had in the kitchen, my body was ready to explode. I screamed and begged for mercy, but there were no coherent words from my mouth, nor sympathy from the subs who attacked me. Then, as if waiting until I could barely handle another attack on my body, Candy started in.

"You are so young and pretty." She whispered in my ear. "Everyone is so taken with you. All of our Masters and Mistresses are jealous of Mistress Jill for finding you when she already had such a perfect sub in Sue. We will all most likely be punished tonight for just not being you."

"So, understand Slutball, you very young, very sexy, very tasty little sex thing, we despise you right now. We aren't trying to make you cum because we are attracted to you. We are trying to make you cum, so you will be severely punished. We are trying to make you cum, because we want to ruin this perfect day for Mistress Jill, so we might find some sympathy from our Dominants for not being you. Because you are flawed. You can't control your orgasms. You live for your own sexual desires, not for your Mistress."

"Just cum for us and it will all be over. Mistress Jill will beat your ass purple and we will all watch and enjoy that we made that happen even while our own Dominants punish us for doing it to you. Cum little slut. Cum for us, you sexy little bitch."

I screamed and shook my head violently. I looked up at the ceiling begging for an end. I was on edge constantly... fighting and fighting against that orgasm that was ready to burst through my body. I screamed and cried and shook... And ... Blackness overtook my mind.

The next thing I knew, was the strong smell. It permeated my nostrils and was rather vile. I woke with a startled jolt.

"Easy Slutball." I opened my eyes and saw Sue leaning over me smiling. I still had that damned apple in my mouth.

She giggled as tears flowed down my cheeks. "Easy baby, it's over. You beat them. They are all very upset, and will likely be punished for not making you cum." She laughed softly. "Of course, they would have been punished if they had made you cum. Not really fair. I hate that part. It's not very nice. Setting the subs against each other from the start. The Dominants have their reasons for it I suppose. Mistress explained it once, but it seemed petty to me."

"You didn't cum. You blacked out fighting it. Mistress is so proud of you. All the other Masters and Mistresses are congratulating her for having such a wonderful slut."

I just noticed that we were alone in her bedroom. I was laying on the floor, my head on Sue's lap and she was brushing my forehead with her thumb in a very soothing manner.

"The rest will be much easier I promise. You will get so many lovely gifts. There are eleven dominants here besides Mistress. That is their group, twelve Masters and Mistresses that get together once a month to rule the world." Sue giggled. "I joke, but sometimes I think that is their true goal from the conversations they have."

"Each one will give you a gift, you remember what we told you. Keep your feet up and crawl. Most gifts you will carry to Mistress in your mouth. Do not use your teeth. If there are teeth marks in a gift it is very frowned upon. Mistress will tell you what to do when you present each gift."

"Now, you need to make a phone call or two and I need to get permission to remove this apple that you so cleverly held onto when you passed out. I don't even know how you managed that, but everyone was amazed that you did. You have made Mistress so happy. She is absolutely beaming about you."

"I'm going to lay your head on a pillow. You just lay here until I get back." Sue smiled and gently moved a pillow under my head as she extracted herself from under me.

Then, I was alone again. I cried. I still felt like I could cum at the faintest whisper of a touch. I wanted to cum so bad it hurt me all over.

I didn't have long to think about it before Sue returned with Mistress Clarice. Mistress Clarice was smiling at me, which I certainly didn't expect. She leaned down and told me to open wide and took the apple. "I'm going to have it glazed for your Mistress." She told me. "Well done, Slutball." And she patted my head and left.

I worked my jaw up and down, left and right. It was quite sore. Sue helped me to sit up. Then she helped me to the couch. She handed me my phone.

"I can stay." I said weakly. "But, I wish I couldn't. I already had plans to go to the mall, so my Dad isn't expecting me until about ten o'clock. I just have to call my friends to tell them we have to do it another time." I explained.

She helped me to stop crying and clean up my face a bit before I made the call to Cat to tell the others I had an unexpected problem at work and couldn't make it tonight. She was disappointed, but understood.

"Okay Slutball. Let's re-apply your makeup. You are a mess baby. I want you to be so sexy and pretty for the gifts." Sue said and helped me to sit up straight. And she cleaned off all the old make up and put on a brand new application of everything.

"I don't know if I can handle much more Sue. I need to cum so bad. If anyone touches my clit, I swear I don't think I can stop it." I told her as she did her magic.

"You must Slutball. Keep fighting it. There won't be anything like before, but you will still be played with. I can ice you down if you want." Sue offered as she made my eyes bigger again.

"You better. Whatever you can do. I'm too close." I whispered.

Sue smiled at me sympathetically. "Okay, as soon as this is done kitten." And she made up my face again. When she left, I looked in the mirror on the wall and it was as if I hadn't just cried and drooled all over my face for the past half hour or more.

She came back smiling, with a glass of ice water and gave me the glass after extracting one cube to ice down my clit and pussy and nipples. She was a lot better at it than Candy. She numbed me down so quick, there was a lot less pain to get there. I was so dehydrated, I drank the glass of water in seconds, just gulped it straight down without taking a breath.

"You want another glass of water baby?" Sue asked me as she took the cool glass from my hand.

I nodded my head. I was afraid to talk. My voice seemed so lost inside my body.

"Wait here, I'll be right back." She leaned in and kissed my lips softly.

I really did not expect this. I did not want this. I thought it would be ... just me and Mistress and Sue and Courtney and ... Julie. I groaned. Yes, Julie must have seen at least some of this. I wondered if it turned her on, or made her want to save me. If the roles were reversed, it would have taken all twelve of them to hold me back from saving her.

But, she enjoyed seeing me used. She said so. She wanted to use me too. And yet, we were still friends. We could talk about it, and when we weren't here, in this place, it was like that avenue was closed to her. It had to be, or we wouldn't be able to be friends. I'd just be her ... toy.

Sue came back, and I gulped half of that glass, took a breath and downed the rest. I needed it. That ice cold water helped to calm my body, as well as replace all the lost fluids.

"Ready?" Sue asked when she took the empty glass from my hand.

"No." I replied. "But, I never will be."

We exchanged a smile, and she helped me to my feet. I was permitted to walk back out to the kitchen. Tiny sexy steps.

By some mercy, a very long yoga mat was placed on the kitchen floor. I would be able to crawl without killing my knees. That was an unexpected kindness from someone. I'd have to find out who and thank them later.

Sue showed me where to take Service Position Two and I was on my knees, leaning back and holding my ankles, facing the ceiling and curving my back as much as I could while holding my position. My breasts and pussy thrust forward like an advertisement to touch them.

Giggling. Whispers. Flashes of cameras. I heard it, I saw it, I blocked it from my mind, and focused on the ceiling.

I didn't catch what was said, just words like slut and bitch and whore here and there, I was sure they were referring to me. Then, I couldn't see the ceiling anymore. A woman's face looked down at me. 'Mistress Clarice' was announced, though she was the only one I knew by face. She leaned down and spit in my open mouth, smiling at me as I swallowed. It was really gross, but I think I hid the distaste from showing.

"Slutball, congratulations on your collaring. I have known your Mistress for over ten years now. I am surprised, and pleased for her to have taken another slut under her wing. You are very lucky to have such a kind and intelligent Mistress. You are also very beautiful and young and compliant, if not well trained."

"Thank you, Mistress Clarice." I answered, remembering I was to thank each compliment, I assume no matter how back handed they might be.

"I have brought you this gift, as your Mistress told me she intends to pierce your cute little nipples and your needy little clitoris." And she showed me a box with clear plastic over the front. Inside were three rings, two the same size, one a bit smaller. They looked thicker, by far, than an ear ring. Dangling from each was a chain and attached to each chain was a bell that looked to be made of emerald green glass.

On the side of the three rings, were a small ring with three clasps, and three emerald green gems that looked very large and I gasped at how beautiful they looked.

"Oh my God, Mistress Clarice, they are so beautiful. Thank you for your generous gift." I said, my eyes transfixed on the large gems.

Mistress Clarice giggled, which seemed out of place. "Oh Slutball, you are a treasure. I can't wait to see them dangling from your body. They are quite heavy. Now open wide."

I opened my mouth as wide as I could, like when she said wider to put the apple in. It hurt, but it was more than wide enough for her to fit the box in my mouth. Now, came a bit of a problem. No teeth.

And the box was quite heavy. Not like fifty pounds or something, but it was probably close to ten. There was no way to do this without using my teeth. I knelt there thinking about my situation for a moment. Was this all just an impossible task? Maybe there was no way to do it without being punished.

They giggled at me as I knelt there with the box upright in my upturned mouth. Fuck! I thought. This was going to be hard.

I held Service Position Two and holding my ankles up to balance on my knees, I started crawling, just on my knees. It was very difficult and I had to stop on my toes every two knee steps to balance. There was whispered conversation, laughter, and groans of exasperation at how long I was taking to crawl to my Mistress.

Mistress Jill had moved into the living room, thankfully. She sat on a chair facing the kitchen. A mercy. I wouldn't have to crawl as far. It still took a very long time, and required a great strain of effort on my part to get there. I was completely exerted when I arrived in front of her. I only knew she was there because my breasts touched her knees. My eyes were focused on the ceiling because I had to keep my head back to balance the box.

She leaned over and smiled down at me, taking the box from my mouth.

"This generous gift is from the lovely Mistress Clarice." Okay, I know that sounds stupid. I know it sounds corny. And nobody told me to add adverbs and adjectives to my statements, I totally improvised and did that all on my own. But, apparently, it was well received, and Mistress Jill smiled and nodded at me with approval.

"They are quite beautiful. I can barely wait to see them on your sexy little body. Remove your shoes Slutball." She said with a grin.

I leaned back and unstrapped my shoes with a bit of difficulty. I heard snickers from the audience that stood and knelt around us. I blushed, but eventually I got the shoes unstrapped and off my feet and was glad to not have to concern myself with the scuffing anymore. It would be so much easier to crawl now.

"Thank you Mistress." I smiled, and looked at her with the shoes in my hand, unsure what to do with them.

"Just set them under my chair, Slutball. Then, hurry back to your position. Mistress Gabrielle is waiting patiently for you."

I placed the shoes as instructed, and crawled quickly now, as I could let my toes hit the floor, back to where I turned to face Mistress Jill, and took up Service Position Two once more.

"Slutball, what a leaky thing you are." Mistress Gabrielle said as she stared down at me. She spat in my mouth, as Mistress Clarice had done. I guess this was a thing. I swallowed. "When I heard about you, I had my doubts. So young. So naïve. And here you are, so stupid. Eighteen years old, your whole life ahead of you and you are giving that to someone else. Well, no doubt your little cunt rules your life. So, I bought you this, the perfect gift for a slut like you."

I didn't understand what she was showing me. It was like metal shorts. I guess she saw the confusion in my face and she laughed. "It's a chastity belt, Slutball. You need the key or a talented locksmith or a very talented person with bolt cutters to get it off. And I'm betting you will never have the key." She giggled and mercifully put the heavy package in a bag and put the string handles of the bag in my mouth.

"Fank u Mithtwith Gabwiell" I said through the strings in my mouth and crawled much faster now to Mistress Jill who waited with a smile to take the bag from me.

"A very thoughtful gift from the beautiful Mistress Gabrielle." I said as she took the gift from the bag to look at it closely.

"Very nice Gabrielle." And I realized, they were all in normal talking distance from one another. The announcements of who gave what, were really just to mock the fact that anything I was given, belonged to Jill. Because I belonged to Jill.

"Well, maybe we can work something out when you go to college after all." Mistress Jill laughed at me.

I smiled at her, but I hoped she wasn't serious. I had an idea what that was and ... just the hygiene factor seemed... well, prohibitive for long periods of time.

"Run along now Slutball, I see Mistress Jade is waiting for you." Jill winked at me.

She was doing me a great favor. I would hear each Mistress or Master's name thrice and say it twice. It would help me to remember them, beyond today.

I crawled quickly figuring everyone had seen my cunt and ass so much today, there was no point being modest now. Better to get this all over with as quickly as I could manage. Returning to Service Position Two... rinse and repeat.

While, I could go into a great deal of detail on each Master, each Mistress. What they looked like, what they wore, what they said, and my impressions upon them, let me summize.

On first impressions alone, I kind of liked Mistresses Clarice (after the apple), Petra, Catalina, Nancy and Beth as well as Master Damion. I did not form a strong opinion on Mistress Gabrielle or Mistress Jade. I blushed at seeing Master Brian, he was the hunky one who had joined Mistress in breaking me a few days ago. And Master Rod? Yeah, I didn't like, trust or respect him. But, I was a compliant little bitch when he smacked my ass far too hard with his gift. Mistress Rowena seemed sadistic, maybe worse than Master Rod because of the way she seemed to understand a woman's pain/pleasure spots better than a man.

The gifts? After the first two, which I mentioned already, from Mistress Jade, who was a beautiful Japanese woman, a silver butt plug with a real emerald gem in the handle. Butt bling? It was beautiful, but the plug was wider than any I had taken before.

Mistress Petra had gifted me a set of three clover clamps. A chain attached them, though the bottom chain could be removed with a clasp. I got to feel them right away and I swooned in pain. Mistress Jill was kind enough to not put the one on my clit. I think I might have vomited from the pain. And after two more trips, she took the ones off my aching nipples and I bit my lip to hold back the scream of unexpected pain as the blood ran back into my nips.

Mistress Catalina provided a speculum. She said so Mistress Jill and Sue could look at my hymen for hours on end before deciding how to take it away.

Mistress Nancy gave me my first magic wand. I had to beg to not be forced to cum after less than three minutes of it touching my clit.

Mistress Beth gave me yards and yards of very soft, emerald green rope and several sizes of like colored carabiners. I had to carry it all on my back to get it to Mistress. It was a quite large and heavy stack of ropes. I was told I would experience suspension soon. I didn't know what that meant, I assumed dangling from rope somehow. Pretty much, as it sounds.

Master Damion seemed so nice. His smile was so pleasant. He barely spat in my mouth. Almost like he did it out of obligation and despised the practice. His gift was a very lovely outfit of emerald green. Yeah, this was a thing too. The emerald green theme. I guess Mistress Jill decided that was my color, and told them all as much. A lovely choker that attached to a boned corset, thigh highs, matching heels, and panties. It even had zips that could cover my breasts, though the corset cupped them up on a shelf like the one I wore now. There was no time to try it on, but it was quite beautiful, though I'd never wear it in my normal life. The choker had a very sparkly emerald gem in it.

Master Brian said some kind words about our previous engagement and how good I looked on my knees. His gift was my very own flogger with a jeweled handle shaped like a phallus. The handle was silver, and the suede strands were ... you guessed it, green.

Mistress Rowena said hateful things. Not just taunting or degrading like the others. Downright hateful. How a good slave should never look better than their Mistress, and she would carve my face and body up to teach me humility, if I were hers. Her gift was appropriate to her apparent fixation. A pair of silver knives with jeweled handles.

Master Rod. He's an asshole. He gave me a pair of paddles. One had SLUT in some green metal that protruded from the paddle. The other had BALL in the same green block letters. He demonstrated them for my Mistress with a whack on each ass cheek that left the word SLUT BALL on my cheeks, me in excruciating pain, tears dripping down onto the floor, and yet I thanked the bastard.

He did not get a single adjective though when I presented them to Mistress. I simply sobbed. "A gift from Master Rod." And she patted my head sympathetically and laughed softly, telling me how proud she was of my handling it.

And, it was now officially past the time I should be leaving. But, I still had two and a half hours to go before I had to be home.

I got to kneel, sitting on my calves, next to Mistress. My ass was too sore to sit in a chair anyway. And then the other guests were permitted to come congratulate us.

Barb smirked at me and said she wished she had the chance at a sexy slut like me as her subby toy. She offered to tat me for real, if Jill ever desired it, and said she would do it for free.

Darla knelt down in front of me and smiled at me, looking me in the eyes. "You think you will forgive me some day?" She was a very different person. I shrugged, and she laughed. "I wouldn't. I envy you though. Mistress Jill is truly incredible. You don't know how many little sluts would love to be where you are right now."

Some others I recognized. Some I did not. Between Sue and Jill, they introduced me to them all, though I would never remember half of them if I saw them again. A few brought gifts or promises to do this or that for Mistress Jill free of charge. A lot of bargaining went on in her group apparently, bartering this for that. It was amazing, the craftspeople that were at this function.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,331 Followers
1...345678