Jill's World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,342 Followers

"I'm going to miss her being here Mistress, I'm sorry." I wept.

"I know Slutball." Jill hugged me tight and let me cry.

"The gifts Mistress..." I said when I stopped shaking. "Were they for you or for me?" I forced a smile.

Jill laughed sweetly. "Yes." She answered. And we both laughed a second, before I cried some more.

"Now, I understand you will be a half hour earlier tomorrow. We won't have time to waste. You can stop hanging your underwear on your mirror and undress inside the door from now on. Sue will take you downstairs, and you will do exercises. I have a few things for you to take home tomorrow, so you can start exercising in the morning and not take up our precious time doing it here."

"You can still take Julie with you tomorrow, in fact I encourage you to do so. She is having more difficulty with her sexual orientation than you are, and I think the meeting will do her some good. I can't wait to hear what they have to say at these meetings. It sounds so PC." Jill laughed.

"How are you going to handle the Rebecca blackmail?" she asked, and I didn't remember telling her about it.

"I'm going to appease her." I smiled. "I'm going to get rid of her forever Mistress."

Jill raised an eyebrow. "I won't have to dispose of the body, will I?"

I laughed. "No Mistress. I have a much more self-deprecating, but painless idea in mind."

"Tell me about it after it happens, Slutball. I'm sure it will be brilliant, as everything else you do. You amazed a lot of people today. I'm not an idle flatterer, Slutball. There were some seasoned submissives in that room that could not have endured what you did. And none of them hold a light to your beauty today. You were absolutely sex in persona."

I blushed and smiled. "Thank you, Mistress."

"Thank you Slutball, you made me look very good in front of my friends."

Then she kissed my lips softly. "Go on and see to Julie."

"Thank you, Mistress." I stood and hugged Sue on the way out. "Goodnight Sue."

I walked out the door. Julie was standing by the passenger side. I couldn't see her face because it was dark. "Jules..." I started.

"Get in the fucking car and drive me away from here Carrie." She said angrily.

"Okay. I'm coming Jules." I said softly and clicked the key fob to unlock the doors. I wish I had thought of that earlier instead of leaving her outside all this time.

She got in and slammed the door shut.

I got in and turned to her and reached out and took her hand.

"No Carrie, just don't!" She yelled at me.

I held her hand anyway. She tried to wrench it free, but I held on. She slapped my face pretty hard, but I held on. She dug her nails into my hand and drew blood, but I held on. She looked at me, and started crying, and I held on. She leaned over and hugged me, and I held on.

"It's my own stupid fault." She cried into my hair. "I should have never given you the necklace."

"It wasn't just the necklace Jules, you know that. Do you want it back? Really, I would love you to take it back." I whispered.

"No." She sobbed. "You can never, ever, ever fucking leave me while you have my Gran's necklace, you know that right?"

"Jules, I would never, ever, ever fucking leave you anyway. We are going to grow old together and be two little old ladies on the park bench." I whispered.

"I don't need your Gran's necklace to tell me that." I added.

"I love you Carrie Fitch. I'm so sorry I didn't know it." She sobbed.

"I love you Julie Petrili. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you when I knew it." I whispered.

We hugged for a long time. We hugged until the front porch light was turned off. We hugged until my phone rang from my Dad asking how much longer before I got home. We hugged until her mom called asking where she was.

"So." Julie sniffed, and we pulled away from each other and buckled up. It was eleven thirty. We had been hugging silently for over an hour.

"So, you are coming with me tomorrow to the group therapy meeting right?" I asked, holding her hand.

We buckled our seatbelts, and I started the car. I had to borrow my hand to shift into reverse, but once I got to fourth gear, we were holding hands again.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." She laughed.

"Want a ride to school in the morning?" I asked.

"Yes." She answered.

"Still spending the night Friday?" I asked.

"You bet your ass I am." She smiled.

"So, how's Chad?" I asked, with a giggle.

"Fuck you, Fitch." She laughed.

Panthergirl
Panthergirl
1,342 Followers
1...345678