Joan Discovers Her Submissive Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I see that you are a fast learner in those heels. You really are proficient in finding out quickly how to balance correctly when walking in the highest of ultra high heels," Susan commented as Joan strutted back up to and stood on the small platform.

"Yes, but I sure can tell that it is much harder to find the proper balance when moving up to these from 5-5/8 inch heels than is was from the 5-1/4 to 5-5/8 inch heel transition," Joan exclaimed.

"That's because in the higher heel ranges, increasing actual heel height by the same amount, causes the arch angle to increase disproportionally to even a greater degree, thereby pitching your ankles further forward," Susan explained.

"Yes I realized that phenomena when I first moved up to 5-1/4 inch heels and had to shift more weight to my heels from my toes. And, as you say, it sure seems to increase geometrically with each increase in heel height!" Joan quickly agreed.

Susan went on to suggest that Joan could pretty well master walking in those 6 inch stilettos if she practiced in them for the rest of the afternoon and be ready for her bondage session later that evening.

The next item that Susan picked up was a red suede cone bra that she held up in front of Joan for her to examine. Susan explained that this was to be her first training bra and it had several unique features that she would demonstrate as she put it on Joan. Susan set the bra back down and also retrieved a red suede waist cincher and told Joan to reach up and hold onto the lacing bar while she quickly had her step into the garment and then pulled it up to encircle Joan's waist.

Susan then started tightening the short, back lacing garment until it was extremely tight and cinched Joan's waist down to 25 inches from her normally petite, 27 inch measurement. In the process, Joan had to completely exhale and after the lacing was complete, she was forced into to taking rather short breaths in the tight fitting garment. Susan had just taken Joan's bust line and hip measurements and found them to be 36 and 35 inches respectively. Therefore her baseline figure measurements were 36-27-35 and they now stood at 36-25-35 after the waist cincher was in place, which ran from the top of her waist down to the top of her groin.

Susan showed Joan a red suede strap-like piece that was also a part of the mini-corset. She said that it would it be fastened to the its lower back sides of the cincher by small button snaps so that it would fit below the cheeks of Joan's butt and could be tightened by small leather lacings in the back to raise those cheeks and increase her hip dimension as desired. Susan then fitted the leather strap in place and tightened it to lift Joan's butt cheeks by 2 inches which now made Joan's overall figure measurements 36-25-37. She hooked of the red suede garters of the waist cincher to Joan's black seamed nylons to complete the fitting.

Susan then had Joan step into a pair of crotch padded red suede bikini panties before pulling them up and tightening the small leather side lacings to secure them tightly over her pubic area. The skimpy panties seductively covered only about half of her butt cheeks.

It was now time for the cone bra to be fitted on Joan's upper chest, so Susan picked it back up from the chair and began the process. First, she slipped Joan's breasts into the soft leather cups that were reinforced with circular and radial boning that was slightly flexible and ran from the base of the breasts outward to the outer diameter of her areolas. There was also an inverted shoe-like lace up feature, complete with a leather tongue, located at the 11 o'clock position of each cup so that it could be laced up from the breast base down to the outer diameter of the areola. Joan felt the gentle soft leather of the bra caressing her breasts and instantly agreed with Susan that leather was probably her favorite fetish material.

Susan further noted that she needed to fit Joan's nipples and areolas into red Styrofoam fillers located in the tips of each bra cup. They were cone shaped and hollowed out inside to accept Joan's nipples and areolas in a manner that would complete the perfect cone apex of the bra cups. The very tips of the leather cups were open and were only covered with a sheer white silken material.

Susan explained that the very tips of the Styrofoam were also open to allow her nipple tips to pop out through the fillers when they were aroused and properly laced into the leather cone bra cups. She the fitted each cup so that Joan's nipples and areolas properly arranged into the foam fillers. This action caused Joan's nipples and areolas to swell even further.

Finally, Susan tightened the lacing of her left breast, starting at its base and working her way towards the tip. As she continued the lacing process, Joan's breast was squeezed into almost a perfect cone shape, forcing her nipple and areola forward into the Styrofoam filler and reshaping them into more of a sharp tapering cone point.

As Susan tighten the lacing near the circular boning at the outer diameter of the areola, Joan's left nipple tip popped through the filler opening and formed the very tip of the cone bra. After Susan completely tightened the cup, she tied the tiny leather lacings into a bow knot so that it lay down at the inside of the cup so that with a sweater or blouse on, it wouldn't be visible. The tighten bra cup left Joan's tipple tip straining against the thin silken material which had been abraded inside in order to apply some friction to the tips in order to keep them fully aroused. Susan completed the same process on her right breast with the same result while Joan stared at her breasts in almost disbelief as her skin sensitizers had not completely not worn off.

"Well, what do you think of you first training bra?" Susan asked in a rather smug tone of voice.

"Oh my God, I can't believe how it looks and feels. Those silk bra tips really keep me horny as hell. I think I could cum even without the sensitizers with very little other stimulation," Joan excited exclaimed.

"Let's see what your bust line measurement is with this cone bra addition," Susan said in a matter of fact tone of voice while picking up the tape and taking Joan's new measurement.

"You gained a total full inch up to 37 inches. That puts you at 37-25-37 for a total 99 combined inches!" Susan exclaimed with a hint of excitement in her voice.

She then picked up a thin back buttoning white silk blouse from the chair and had Joan slip her arms through the sleeveless arm holes and buttoned it together in the back. Next, she had her step into a short red suede pencil skirt, tucked in the blouse, and again zipped it up in the rear. Finally, she took the 5 inch wide red suede rear buckling belt and tightened the four silver colored hasps so that it pulled the thin blouse material tightly over Joan's bra tips. Her bright red nipple tips were clearly visible through the sheer bra tips and translucence silk blouse. They were practically the same color as the bra, skirt, belt, and 6 inch stilettos. Joan wondered if color of her outfit was specifically selected for that purpose.

"Now I need to add some final accessories to complement your first fetish outfit and training bra," Susan said as she picked up a jewelry box from the cart and picked out some red and silver earrings that were the dangling style and attached them to Joan's pierced ears.

At this point Susan walked over to one the chest of drawers in the room and selected a pair of red suede shoulder length gloves and helped Joan work her fingers into them and then rolled them up her arms to completely encase them in the matching red suede leather. Susan again selected some additional items from a different chest and deposited them on the portable cart. She then followed by buckling, inch and a half wide, red leather cuffs with attaching D rings to her wrists and ankles. Finally, she picked up from the cart a red leather posture collar and buckled around Joan's neck which held her head up and shoulders back. The collar also had D rings in the front, back, and sides as well.

Susan then walked over to the same chest that she had gotten the cuffs and collar and selected three pieces of silver color chain and some small luggage-type locks and returned to where Joan was standing on the platform. She knelt down and connected a 16 inch length of chain to both her ankle cuffs by putting the padlock bolts through the D rings on the cuffs and through the first link of chain on both ends and locked them in place.

Susan stood and said to Joan, "I'm putting this ankle chain on so that you can get the feel of wearing them before tonight's real bondage session. It's long enough to allow you to go down stairs in these 6 inch heels, and not limit your walking ability, but you won't be able to run in them, not that you were going to today anyway. That's for another time when you learn to walk and run downhill in ultra high heels."

Next, as the final step in preparing Joan for her first experience with light bondage, she took an eight inch piece of chain and similarly locked one end of it to the D ring on Joan's left wrist cuff and the other end to another D ring located on the left side of the wide red suede belt cinched around her waist. Joan had not noticed the two D rings at each side of the belt until just now. Likewise, Susan connected and locked a second eight in piece of chain to her right wrist cuff and to the D ring on the right side of the five inch wide belt.

As Susan finished locking the chains in place and putting the common key in her pocket she announced, "These chains will keep you from reaching up and playing with your nipples and prevent you from climaxing before it's time later tonight. You can still put your fingers together in order to pick up something, but you can't do much more than move anything from side to side in a very limited amount, but you can't raise it much above you waist. You'll be able to hold and read a book or magazine. I'm sure you will get used to it as the day wears on."

Joan tested the cuffs and chains and found that what Susan said was in fact, true. Susan then told Joan that she was to step down from the platform and follow her back down two flights of stairs to the main great room where she would explain some addition information about her scheduled figure and bondage training.

Joan was careful to step down the stairs since the posture collar forced her forced her head upward and made it much harder to gauge where her heel and sole would need to rest on the next lower step. Slowly, she made her way down the stairs and on to great room where Susan had already arrived. Mike had left the house earlier to meet Steve and some clients at their summer home on the lake, unbeknown to Joan, so the two women were alone in the house. Susan moved over to the bar area and sat down in on one the stools and turned it to face Joan who was standing straight in her 6 inch heels and posture collar in front of a full length wall mirror.

"What do you think of your first fetish outfit with a little bit of light, chain bondage?" Susan pleasantly questioned.

Joan, who was looking at herself in the mirror by turning around and scrutinizing how erotic she looked from various angles, answered breathlessly and unabashedly, "I can't tell you how sexy I look and feel in this outfit, particularly with this bra and 6 inch stilettos! I just love it including the chains locked on my wrist cuffs. They make me feel even hornier knowing I can't reach my nipples and relieve myself."

Joan thought to herself that prior to yesterday, she would never have said out loud, anything like she had just uttered about her nipples and how much even this light bondage turned her on.

"I added that feature after you told me earlier that you could achieve orgasm with only nipple play. It's the first step in starting your orgasm control training so that eventually you only will climax with permission," Susan responded.

"Wow, the thought of not being able orgasm with out permission makes me even hornier. Who's permission do I need to have so I can climax?" Joan quizzed Susan.

"That's for later this evening," Susan bluntly replied.

She continued, " I also thought you might like the ankle chain as well.

"I do, but I really had to be careful going down the stairs since it was just long enough to allow me to take one step at a time. And with the posture collar, it really made me feel for each next step down rather look for it," Joan exclaimed.

"That was the whole idea in starting your bondage and ultra high heel training. Now, I want you to spend the rest of the afternoon walking around the house and pool area in your fetish wardrobe, but take a break for fifteen minutes every fifteen minutes and look at some bondage material I've put out over there on the coffee table," Susan announced.

"Some of the vintage stuff will fit right in with your fetish outfit and with your new found interest in BDSM. I think it will peak your interest and you can use the clock on the mantle as your timer for this part of your training," Susan smugly remarked.

At this point, Susan got up and led Joan through practically every first floor room in the house as well as the pool area and garden paths in order to show her where she was supposed to walk in the fifteen minute walking sessions. Susan explained to Joan that the last phase of each period, she was required to walk up and then down the stairs leading to the second floor before returning to the great room for the reading period.

Joan was then instructed to begin her first waking session while Susan sat on the couch and caught up on some of her own reading. She began the first period by going to the pool and garden areas first before returning to the main house and retracing the path that Susan had lead through a few minutes before.

Joan started out with carefully measured strides when she entered the pool, and subsequently the garden areas, but as she re-entered the house, she started gaining more confidence in balancing while walking in those 6 inch stilettos. Since her insteps were pitched so far upward, Joan had to concentrate on shifting more of her weight to her heels in order to not pitch forward, especially when taking a step forward and bringing the rear foot to the front in order to take the next step.

When she completed two full laps through the entire walking circuit, and there was about five minutes left in the period. Joan decided, based on her first experience of coming down the steps, that it was time to make the trip up and then down the stairs in order not to hurry that part of the fifteen walking period.

Joan made her way to the bottom of the open staircase while Susan looked on from the great room. She placed her right foot on the first step then quickly moved the left foot up and rested it on the same step. Because of the extremely short and sharp pointed toes of the red suede pumps and the short distance between the heel taps and soles of her shoes, it allowed Joan to place the entire footprint of the stilettos firmly on each step. Joan now realized that the toe length was not nearly as important as going down the stairs in ultra high heels because she only needed to make sure that she got the sole and heel of her pumps on each step and let the toes protrude out pass the edge of the step.

It occurred to Joan as she was going up the stairs and had been wearing extremely long needle pointed toes; she would have to make sure that she could balance only on the balls of her feet since her heels most likely wouldn't fit on the step itself. Joan didn't think that would be a big problem since even in lower heels, she generally balanced on the souls of her shoes and not on the heels, when ascending stairs. Since today was her first time wearing 6 inch heels, it was only reason that she was now taking each step one at a time and that a shorter shoe footprint wouldn't have mattered in any case.

Joan finished the stairs exercise and returned to the great room and sat down on the love seat on the other side of the coffee table where Susan was sitting on the couch. Joan picked up an 8-1/2 by 11 inch bound book with paper cover still intact. Susan explained that it was an original copy of "The Adventures of Sweet Gwendoline" by John Willie, aka John Alexander Scott Coutts, which was published in the mid-seventies by Belier Press and was a compilation of the works of the famous bondage and cartoon artist of the forties and fifties.

Joan scanned the pages of the classic cartoon featuring the hapless damsel in distress, Gwendoline, in an infinite series of bondage, corsetry, and ultra high heels cartoons. Joan had heard about the artists and authors of the publications that were on Susan's coffee table, but it was the first time that she had seen any of their work in person. She was amazed at the number of sexual fetishes that were featured in this John Willie publication. Joan's sexual level perked up at the sight of many of the bondage positions and different outfits that Gwendoline was portrayed in the various cartoons.

"I see that you are intrigued with some of the illustrations in that book, just as I was in the mid-nineties when I found this book on line as dialup internet was just starting to come available. I think it hit me the same way as I surmise that it's affecting you just now," Susan observed.

"I can't believe some of these bondage positions that Gwendoline is forced into; it makes me hot to imagine how I would feel if I were in the same situation. I feel like I did last night when I saw you strung up in that bar contraption while Mike clamped you nipples and eventually made you climax," Joan gushed.

Susan responded by announcing, "Good, because as part of you figure training you'll be forced into some of those Gwendoline training devices that you seem to be enthralled with in that book. The lightweight waist cincher and butt strap that you have on now is just a mild start to what we have in mind for you this summer."

That comment raised Joan's sexual level another notch and she could felt her nipples further stiffen against the silky tips of the tightly laced cone bra. She then looked at some of the other printed material on the coffee table and saw most of the magazines and comic books contained photographs, drawings, and fiction of women in bondage and fetish clothing including ultra high heels.

Much of literature that Susan had assembled on the table was by artists and authors like Erick Stanton, John Willie, Erick Stanton, Gene Bilbrew, Erving Claw, and Eric Kroll among others. She had collected much this material over the years from various internet sites as well as other sources.

Joan noticed and thumbed through one of the Bizarre Comix books by Eric Stanton that was on the table and was particularly impressed by the comic serial "Bound in Leather" Book's 1 and 2. It also featured women in extreme bondage that seemed even more outlandish than the work of John Willie. Most all of the material featured women in tight bondage wearing corsets, fetish clothing, and extremely high heels.

"Wow, this stuff is really something else. I hadn't imagined that this sort of fiction or bondage art existed even though I had fanaticized, to a much lesser extent, about what it might be like to be in similar damsel in distress bondage situations. Most all of this material takes it to a whole new level," Joan exclaimed excitedly.

Susan agreed and said that she had felt the same way when she first saw much of the books and drawings that were on the coffee table. She went on to say that Mike and she had used some of these comic book characterizations and accompanying fictional stories in some of their bondage role playing scenarios that they frequently engaged in, particularly on weekends and with friends. Susan said that they also used some of the more extreme forms of figure training methods featured in this material in her own training sessions, much like Joan had observed last night. Susan then told Joan that it was time for her to begin another fifteen minute walking period and that she could study more of the bondage "literature" after she finished the next walking session.