Joan Discovers Her Submissive Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan was thrilled at Susan's mention of such extremely high heels, and gushed, "Oh my God, I saw some heels advertised on the internet that were higher than I had ever seen. Is that what you're talking about?"

Susan answered, "Well yes, and no. I assume you're talking about some of the mass produced heels that are advertised to be 6 inches, but really turn out to be 5-1/2 to 5-7/8 inches depending on the size. What I'm talking about are high quality custom made stilettoes like the 6 inch height that I have on now. I originally bought this type of shoe by mail order from places in Hong Kong, Australia, Spain, Italy, UK, and more recently from a shop in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. In later years, I've found most of my stilettos on the internet only after doing a lot of research to find the most reputable firms, and the last one I found is the one in Canada that I have added to the list, although there are still good companies in those countries I just mentioned."

"Do you have any stiletto heels that arch your insteps past the vertical or any of the ballet styles?" Joan questioned Susan after her explanation of ultra high heels.

"Guilty as charged on all counts, but I'll get into all that later," Susan answered in a clinical tone of voice.

"First things first, how are you doing in the 5-5/8 inch heels that you seem to be flaunting this morning?" Susan questioned in a rather domineering manner.

"Oh I just love the way they feel, and being locked on makes me sexy as hell, so I had no choice but to flaunt them," Joan boastfully responded.

"You seem to be doing quite well in walking in them. Do you have any trouble with them at all?" Susan inquired.

"No, actually I didn't have any problems because I used the technique you taught me years ago to find the proper balance in any given heel height. You watched me last night as I used that same technique to balance in these 5-5/8 inch heels. Also, since I have trained my ankles and insteps to flex at least to more than a vertical position, I had no pain when standing or walking in them," Joan answered enthusiastically.

Learning that Susan had all along prepared her for these goals, Joan was so excited to now be a part of, what she really had suspected, were the real heel heights that Susan wore in private. Joan now felt that she was starting to become a full fledge member of the secret society of 'ultra-high' heels that she had long suspected Susan of being part of in for several years.

Towards the end of the meal, Mike commented that he thought Joan was natural candidate to wear ultra-high heels with all the training she had since she was fourteen. Mike also said that he suspected Steve would enjoy helping her through the training process and would love the results when she became confident in wearing the higher ranges of ultra high heels. He casually noted, rather smugly, that they had enjoyed many sexual exploits and roll playing scenarios with Susan wearing the highest of ultra-high heels.

Susan playfully smiled at Mike's comment and further clarified, "By the way, I don't just wear the higher of the ultra high heels in sexual role play scenarios; for years I wore them out on the street and to the office and other places depending on the venue. We also have some friends that we share our mutual interests with on a semi-regular basis. I didn't wear them when I was around you because I wanted to bring you around slowly. I thought since you were going to be here for an extended stay, it would be the proper time to take you to the next level and start your figure training as well. Consider it to be your belated twenty first birthday present."

Mike continued and said, "Susan tells me you saw one of those scenarios last night. We were hoping you would take the bait and come see if any of the bondage and figure training ideas would interest you. She also said that you were more than interested."

"Oh, uh --- Oh yes, I was very aroused by the whole scene and want to get on with Susan's plan for my figure training as well," she sputtered since she was somewhat embarrassed that Mike had brought it up.

After the caterers left, the three of them were still setting at the breakfast room table when Susan continued to discuss some details of her forthcoming ultra-high heel training and also went onto explain the other aspects of the figure training and body modifications she had mentioned the night before. She said that part of that training would consist of waist reduction through lacing as well as breast re-shaping and nipple elongation by special pointed cone bras, vacuum cupping, and hormonal treatments. Susan noted that the ultimate goal was for her to develop a perfect hourglass figure.

Susan went on to describe the details of the treatments she just mentioned, "The pills and capsules that you took last night and this morning were double doses and contain the medicines that will stimulate nipple and breast growth by generating specific hormones in your breasts similar to, but stronger than the birth control pills with the estrogen and progestin supplements that you just started taking. You will need to take the single doses four times a day; morning, noon, evening, and before bedtime. I'm putting you on a fast track program so that we can complete most of your figure training during your stay with us this summer."

"As for your high heel training, I'm sure you'll be up to speed even in ballet heels in a matter of a few weeks. You'll be spending most of your time in ultra high heels and practice wearing them in all possible conditions under different scenarios," Susan further explained.

Susan continued and said, "By the way, since you'll be in high heels most, if not all the time, you must decide if you want be able to stand or walk barefooted or at some particular heel height because your calf muscles and tendons will shorten to the lowest heel height you decide to wear, without some special training. Think about it and I'll adjust your training accordingly."

"I assume that these specific aspects of figure training appeals to you?" Susan asked Joan rhetorically.

Joan again blushed at the details of her training, as well as from the direct question from Susan before she regained a certain amount of composure and responded timidly, "Yes, I have had some secret thoughts on figure training, particularly after seeing you last night. As a matter of fact, that's why I put on a pointed bullet bra that I bought on an internet site as well as wearing a tightly cinched wide belt that I've had for some time. They make me feel really sexy, especially now that I'm locked in these heels."

Susan quickly responded to Joan's comment, "Yes, I noticed from last night that your nipples gave you away at the thought of being 'locked' in those T-Strap heels and of the ultra-high heel training. And you weren't wearing a bullet bra then."

"Take off your jacket and let me see what you are talking about," Susan continued in a rather commanding voice.

Blushing profusely, but without hesitation, Joan stood up unbuttoned and removed the fitted business jacket and laid it on an open chair at the breakfast table, revealing her waist cinching, four inch wide belt with the tight fitting white silk blouse displaying, for both Mike and Susan's viewing pleasure, the white pointed bullet bra cups thrusting outward against the semi-opaque material sensuously.

"Not bad for a novice just starting your hourglass figure training, but that is what it is, a novice start," Susan somewhat sarcastically commented.

She continued, "I see that you seem to fill out that bullet bra pretty well, but as I said it's a novice start. We're going to further train and reshape your breasts and elongate your nipples to lengths you could only imagine before yesterday. I bet they are now really trying poke through the material at the cup tips. Aren't they?" Susan directly questioned Joan even though she and Mike already knew the answer as they both observed the obvious.

"Oh my God yes they are, but I never thought about them being elongated, until I saw yours last night. After that, and along with the birth control pills, they became so sensitive that I can now actually achieve an orgasm while only playing with them," Joan proudly exclaimed gaining self-confidence as she announced her new found sexual response.

"Well, so you can now achieve an orgasm with only nipple play, but when they are properly trained you won't believe the difference in your sex life," Susan responded.

"Does Steve know that he could make you cum with only nipple play?" she quickly asked.

"Oh no, I only climaxed by nipple play last night for the first time after seeing you guys in the upstairs guest room and after you locked these shoes on me. Steve hasn't used much breast foreplay before we have sex, but I still achieve orgasm," Joan again boldly stated while defending Steve.

Susan responded by saying, "You'll have to tell him about your sensitive nipples as we go through this summer's training process. I'll know you both will enjoy the results very quickly, but we'll talk more about that later. Right now I think that we need get you into some higher heels and a fetish outfit for some afternoon training before your first BDSM session later tonight."

She continued and said, "Let's get started and go upstairs and pick out an outfit and get some of your current baseline measurements.

Susan got up from the table and walked toward the stairs. Joan quickly followed her led as Mike sat at the table and carefully observed both of them with their shapely legs and sexy butts ascend the stairs in ultra high heels. Joan followed Susan up to the third floor shoe room where she unlocked and opened the side door to an adjoining room that Joan had noticed the night before. After entering the large room that had glass top shelves and other modern furniture, Joan surveyed its contents and was amazed at the extensive collection of fetish clothes and shoes as well as a huge array of bondage and BDSM paraphernalia.

In addition, there was a modern style couch and four padded chairs in the room that were arranged such that they all faced an area in the center of the room that had a small one inch high, white finished wooden platform that was approximately four foot square. It reminded Joan that it looked like a small stage facing the couch and chairs. A full length mirror was also located off to the side of that same area and a glass topped dressing table was located against the nearby side wall. Besides the many glass shelving units and modern chests, there were many mobile clothing racks in the room that appeared to be have been stocked with a variety of styles of fetish clothing made from a variety of materials.

Susan said that this was a combination closet and dressing room where she kept all her heels that were over 5-5/8 inches in height. She also noted that this room was where they stored their fetish clothing, bondage toys, and other BDSM equipment. Susan also pointed out that there was a corset lacing bar that could be lowered from the high ceiling by an electric motor activated by a remote control. Joan looked up saw that the raised bar was located over the platform in the center of the room.

"Oh my God, I can't believe how much stuff you have in here. I'm really impressed; I figured over the years that you had a lot more going on that you weren't sharing with me, but I didn't imagine that it was this extensive," Joan gushed as she continued to visually explore the contents of the amazing room.

"I'm glad that you're excited about getting into much higher heels. I'm also sure you will also enjoy the thrill and challenges of exploring the BDSM side of your personality after seeing your reaction last night to us in the guest room above the garage. Now, I'm sure that you will be an excellent submissive trainee," Susan announced.

After hearing the words 'being an excellent submissive trainee', Joan felt a shiver run from her stiffening nipples directly to her clitoris. She had never thought of herself as a submissive until she wished she was in Susan's position when her nipples were being 'attended to', in the garage guest room the night before.

Susan continued and said, "Since you handled the 5-5/8 inch stilettos so well in such a short period of time, apparently due to your years of high heel training, I think it's time to get you into full 6 inch heels. It will give you something to think about while we start your other figure training fundamentals."

I've also picked out an outfit I think you'll like for you first real fetish outfit. My guess is that you like, in general, leather rather than silk, PVC, soft thin vinyl, latex, or other types of material. Am I right?" Susan directly asked Joan as she stood and tried to comprehend the whole erotic situation.

"Yes, I guess so," she sputtered.

"You'll be introduced to all those materials this summer anyway, but I think leather is a good place to start," Susan announced.

"You'll know for sure when I get you laced up in the leather cone bra and combination waist cincher that I have in mind for you. I'm sure your nipples will beg to have some more attention after I do that," Susan announced proudly.

Joan's nipples further stiffened and poked against her bullet bra with that comment from Susan. She then told Joan to walk over to and step onto the platform towards the center on the room. After Joan was on the platform Susan said that she had already picked out her first fetish outfit for this afternoon's activities and so that she would bet use to it as well as learning to maneuver in the 6 inch heeled stilettos she had picked out for the day.

"First, why don't you get out of that suit you have on and I'll help you into the fetish ensemble I picked out," Susan announced as she pulled the a rather large roller cart near the platform on which, among other things, there was a neat pile of folded clothes and other items that apparently were part of the first outfit that she had picked out for Joan.

Joan obediently complied and started by removing her business suit jacket and tossing it on the edge of the couch before unbuttoning her blouse and removing her belt, and stepping out of her skirt. This left Joan with her bullet bra, stockings, bikini panties, and 5-5/8 inch heeled stilettos. Susan then removed a tape measure from the same portable cart where Joan's new outfit was laying and began the elaborate process of measuring Joan's body from head to toe including her bust, waist, and hip measurements over her underwear. She wrote down all of Joan's baseline dimensions on a note pad and said that she would later input them to her profile folder on the laptop that was also on the portable cart.

After Susan completed that task, she helped her remove the bullet bra leaving Joan with only the stockings, bikini panties, and 5-5/8 inch heeled stilettos. Susan then had Joan hold on to the lacing bar that she had previously lowered. She then took a small bottle of what looked like a fingernail polish from the cart and displayed it to Joan.

Susan explained that she was going to apply this particular blend of skin sensitizer to her areolas and then a second more intensive sensitizer to her nipples in order to obtain her fully aroused baseline areola and nipple measurements. She then painted Joan's left and right areolas down to the base of her nipples before quickly taking the second similar looking bottle from the cart and repeated the process on both Joan's already straining nipples.

Joan sucked in her breath as her areolas, then nipples were suddenly cool from the painting process, but then began warming and actually were hot by the time Susan picked up another tiny brush and gave each of Joan's hard nipples a couple of quick flicks which almost sent her over the edge.

"I want to get your baseline maximum areola and nipple dimensions now, so I don't want you to have an orgasm. Orgasm control is another element of your training this summer," Susan ordered in a stern manner.

She then made a series of detail measurements of her nipples and areolas with a dial caliber when they were fully aroused as Joan squirmed while tightly holding onto the lacing bar as her nipples shot lightning bolts directly to her clitoris and she struggled to not let herself go over the edge. Joan again, wrote those measurements down on the same notepad.

Next, Susan knelt down and dropped Joan's somewhat wet panties so that she could step out of them and spread her legs about two feet apart. This then left her standing in only the black seamed nylons and 5-5/8 inch heeled stilettos, leaving her vagina totally exposed. At this point, Susan commented that she was pleased that Joan had freshly shaved her genital area and therefore wouldn't have to have it done during tonight's activities. Joan again blushed, but said she had started shaving her vulva after first having sex with Steve, at his request.

Susan, set aside those panties, stood, and then entered all the measurement information into a laptop computer that apparently had been set up with a specially designed spreadsheet to accept this specific data. Joan, in the meantime, tried to calm down from Susan's measurement manipulations.

After Joan had regained some of her composure, Susan again knelt down and unlocked the T-strap pumps that she had Joan wear all last night and through brunch. She stood up, walked to one of the shelves and retrieved a pair of red suede, 6 inch heeled stilettos opera pumps, with the shortest sharp pointed toes that Joan had ever seen.

Susan had Joan continue to hold onto the lacing bar in order to help stabilize her when she slipped on the 6 inch heeled stilettos. After slipping on the pumps, she had Joan let go of the bar and had her go through the normal routine to achieve the proper balance to suitably stand and walk in such ultra high heels. In those 6 inch stiletto heels, Joan's insteps were to arched to 79 degrees.

As Joan went through her standard balancing technique, she quickly found that the method of properly standing up straight in such high heels was exponentially much more difficult than moving up from 5-1/4 to 5-5/8 inch heels. Apparently that last eight degrees, from 71 to 79 was a critical step in ultra high heel preparation.

Joan then stood, with her knees fully straight back, as she attempted to gain control over those 6 inch high heeled stilettos. Because of her high heel experience over the years, she was able to control her toes, knees, and overall body center of gravity to complete the perfect ultra high heel stance and composure. She tested her control of those stilettos, by shifting her weight and balance by flexing her heels upward as if trying to stand even higher in those beautiful red suede pumps.

Her toes were tightly forced into those narrow and short sharp pointed toes that actually assisted in distributing her weight from the balls of her feet to the sides because they were forced to curl up her toes and spread the load to the sides of both feet. Joan had noticed that phenomena before with Susan's other lower heeled shoes, but it certainly was apparent with these stilettos since it really helped her to stand straight in them.

After obtaining the proper balance standing in those 6 inch heels, she tentatively took a small step forward and then stood still as she readjusted how to shift her weight before taking her next step forward. It didn't take Joan long to figure the proper way to transfer her center of gravity when walking forward and soon she stepped down from the platform and proudly pranced around the room, heel to toe, in those 6 inch heeled pumps; naked except for her shoes and nylons. Joan had overcome her modesty after Susan had already explored her 'privates' during the measuring process.