Jocks of the South Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so soft..." Francis mumbled into Nick's ear, arousing the both of them. Nick felt the stud's huge bicep curl around his own body, his rough hands brushing against his nipples and then moving down to his waist. It stayed there, hovering above the waistband, where Nick's boner urged to break free.

"So are you," Nick said, "even though you're fucking ripped."

Francis laughed, his warm breath hitting Nick's neck. "Love it when you swear."

The word intrigued him. 'Love'. Nick smiled silently to himself, thinking about the fact that just having his body touch Francis' was giving the hunk a hard-on. He had control over what the other felt—something he didn't think was possible. Or maybe Francis was just horny. It was difficult to tell with him.

The man's thick pubes pressed against his ass and the small of his back, his hard abs a few centimetres away. His muscular, veiny legs pressed onto Nick's and the top one snaked in-between Nick's, rubbing against his. His thigh was just below Nick's bulge. The warm skin in-between the softness of his legs made Nick close his eyes in pleasure. Their toes momentarily played with each other, and then Nick felt the jock tighten his grip around him, as if claiming Nick for his own. His chest dug deeper into his back, and his soft, thick lips reached Nick's ear once again.

"Good night," Francis whispered, laying his chin against Nick's shoulder.

Nick responded best he could. He pushed his ass harder up against Francis' stiff member and mumbled the same words. "Good night," he said, falling asleep with the thoughts of Francis holding onto him for many more nights to come. It was a thought that the both of them shared.

When Nick woke up that morning, he felt soft, fuzzy skin beneath his face. As his vision cleared, he could make out Francis' nipple, erect in the cold morning air. His chest rose and fell gently, his breath a soft noise and his arms still holding Nick tight. The teenager found himself lying half-overtop Francis, his head on the stud's chest and one of his legs, including his bulge, on top of his groin. Nick wanted to move his legs to feel exactly where Francis dick was, but he didn't want to wake him. He kept his position, realizing that they'd been sleeping this way for so long that their skin had stuck together, no doubt aided by Francis' sweat and hair.

Nick could feel Francis' bicep against his shoulder, flexing and twitching with each breath Francis took. His hair was messy and half strewn across his face. Nick could see up Francis' button nose, and his face was fleshed with pink. In the morning light, Nick was able to see how tanned Francis had gotten over break. He must have gone to the beach a few times with friends, he thought. It would explain the differing skin tones of his torso and legs to his hairy groin.

He cuddled closer against Francis, not thinking of it as he did so. He instantly heard Francis' breathing cease, until the stud spoke in a low, bleary voice. The sleepiness etched onto his face made him look and sound incredible sexy. Nick felt his morning wood grow even more.

"Morning, dude," Francis mumbled, giving him a cocky smile.

"Hey."

He seemed pleased with himself, and suddenly, Nick could feel the stud's cock growing against his thigh. "You sleep well?"

Nick didn't want to get up, and it didn't look as though Francis wanted to either. "Yes," he muttered, bringing his body closer to Francis'. He seemed to like that.

"So did I. Haven't been sleeping well at home for a while—way too hot there."

Nick wondered if that was the only reason. "Yeah?"

Francis nodded. "That, and... the fact that you're back."

Nick blushed. He couldn't hide his smile.

"Ohh so I'm guessing you missed me a lot too?" Francis asked.

"Of course I did," he said, realizing how close the man's nipple was to his lips as he spoke. "How could I not?"

"I guess you couldn't find anybody better than me in LA, huh?"

He laughed. "Nope. You're the best there is."

Francis smiled, but it quickly faded away as he felt his penis throb against Nick's leg. The thought of being with him still scared him—even though it had been all he could think about since Nick left. But this time was different—there was something in Francis that made the possibility of sex something else, something more. His feelings were invested, whereas before, all that was between them was meaningless sex. It scared him to think what this meant.

All his life Francis was raised to think one way, and now just one boy had changed all that. Francis didn't even know what to do: what to say or how to act if he was in fact gay—if that was even the right word for it. But what other word would describe how Francis felt? He could only think of one—and it was a word he'd never said to anyone but his family. Not even a girl had had that privilege.

"What's wrong?" Nick asked. He got up from Francis chest, looking at his sexy, stubbled face. He looked so fucking hot.

"Nothing. Gotta piss."

Nick nodded, getting off of him and letting the stud clamber out of bed. His hard dick swung across, heavy against his body as he walked, and his ass seemed perkier than ever. Nick stared the entire time as Francis walked to Nick's bathroom.

He didn't bother closing the door. He held his dick, relieving himself. Nick watched as he stood there, watching the man's cock swell up to eight inches. His balls hung low and soft, jigging as the stud forced the piss out of him. Nick watched the jock's ass twitch as he peed, letting his free hand run overtop his cheeks.

After what felt like an eternity, Francis finished and turned to wash his hands. "Quit staring," Francis said, smirking.

Nick smiled wryly and settled back into bed. The dick in his boxers was aching, pitching a large tent. As Francis walked back to the window, his fat, rigid pole still swinging heavily against his thighs and balls, Nick frowned at him.

"You'e not coming back to bed?"

Francis shook his head, looking for something. "Nah, I gotta go soon. And your parents will be up."

"Oh."

Francis could tell he was disappointed. "Can I... shower here?" He suddenly placed his hands a bit awkwardly over his junk, as if he was embarrassed to be around Nick. The teenager made him nervous in a way he hadn't felt in a long time.

Nick smiled. "Of course."

"Cool. Uh, you got a towel I can use?"

Nick got out of bed. "Yeah, I'll get you one."

"Thanks."

As Francis lumbered over to the bathroom again, Nick watched him go before grabbing a towel from his dresser. He heard the water run and the shower curtains close, but he knew that the door was still open. He wondered if it was an invitation.

Nick threw the towel over the toilet seat and carefully pulled back the shower curtain. Francis was completely wet, looking sexier as ever as the water came down on his rigid, naked body. He was wiping his hairy armpits and rubbing his massive pecs before noticing Nick. He turned around as Nick stared, his heavy cock still hanging downwards. He smiled at him, wondering what was up.

"Do you mind if I join?" Nick asked him.

Francis grinned. "The more the merrier."

Nick took his boxers off in an instant. He quickly stepped inside, standing beside Francis as the man gave him space under the shower head. He spanked Nick playfully as he stood there, and Nick couldn't help but laugh as the jock stared at his naked body, admiring his features and his soft skin. And when Nick caught him staring, Francis only bit his lower lip and looked back at Nick's bright eyes. He was getting hard, his cock beginning to lift off of his balls, and he wasn't sorry.

"Pass the shampoo?" Francis asked.

Nick grinned, turning around to grab it. He could feel the man's eyes staring at his ass, desperate to take him right then and there. Nick was surprised that Francis didn't jump on him and fuck his ass right away. Instead, he simply took the shampoo and began lathering himself, his nipples hard and his dick harder. He then passed it to Nick and helped the boy lather up on his back and chest. Nick was hard too now, and it was quite obvious to Francis. But still, the jock didn't take advantage of him.

Nick wondered what was wrong. Did Francis not like him anymore? But if he didn't, why was he staring at Nick's body like that, and why was his dick rock-hard? His foreskin was almost retracted over his bulging red head, and every so often Francis was forced to squeeze his massive, throbbing tool in an attempt to make it go back down. As much as he wanted to fuck Nick, something about his conversations with his father and his own driving need to be accepted by others held him back.

But Francis really wanted to tell Nick everything, about how he was feeling, how every time he looked at Nick his heart began racing and his dick got hard, how a simple laugh or smile from Nick made his stomach flip or how every time Nick said his name, his heart would melt and his skin would get numb. He had never, ever, felt this way about anyone before, nor did he know what to do with it, or what it was. But if it was what he thought it was, Francis was horrified by the fact that he was feeling this way towards a guy—another man.

Francis hadn't been raised that way, to be accepting of others for who they were, but Nick had changed all of that. He never knew he could care for another person like that, and especially not a man. He knew for a fact he had never cared for a woman in that way—not any girlfriend he'd ever had.

So as the two guys showered, rinsing the suds off their hair and bodies, Francis clenched his fists, torn with the choice to either tell Nick everything or to wait until another time. What if Nick didn't feel the same way? Francis would be way too embarrassed to see Nick ever again, despite his burning desire to spend every moment with him. And then, their sex would be non-existent. Nick would think Francis was gay and he wasn't sure how that would change Nick's view of him. Did he only find Francis desirable because he was straight? Impossible to obtain?

Francis knew deep down that Nick was nothing like that, but his fears of rejection, not only by Nick but by his friends and family, made everything a hundred times worse. There was a lump in his throat, and his mouth felt like it was burning.

"Is... something wrong?" Nick asked him. He stood there, still naked and completely vulnerable, looking up at Francis' face.

He looked back at him, smiling awkwardly. "Uh, no. Everything's fine."

"Oh. I just thought..."

Francis raised his eyebrows.

"I thought... you might've wanted to fuck me."

Francis gave him an awkward laugh, trying to seem all right. "Oh, sorry. I just... I can't control morning wood, bro."

"So... you don't want to fuck?"

Francis definitely wanted to. But he was scared, more than ever, that a certain three words might slip out and ruin things completely. He had dreams of fucking Nick before, and every one of them included those three words. Worst of all was the thought that Nick would only think he was saying to him in the heat of the moment, during the climax of sex. Just the thought of something slipping out made his dick deflate. It was the most terrified Francis had ever been.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel bad, Nick. I think you're really fucking sexy, I do, but I'm also really tired. I... I've been up all night the past few days. Studying."

The thoughts of sex instantly fled Nick's mind. "Studying?! For what?"

Francis looked awkwardly at Nicks' feet. He had cute feet. "I... want to take my SATs. So I could get into a college."

"W-what?!"

"Ugh, shut up, dude. Don't make fun of me."

Nick had a huge smile on his face. "I'm not making fun of you! I just can't believe it—I thought you wanted your parents' farm?"

Francis finally got all the shampoo out of his hair and pubes. "Well... I did. I dunno if that's what I want anymore. I think I might wanna get my own place. Move out."

"What? But why? I don't understand."

"It's complicated, Nick. I don't feel like talking about it right now... it's kinda a long story. If it's okay with you, can we discuss it later?"

Nick didn't feel insulted, but he was just surprised at Francis' sudden decision. He didn't know that the man was at all interested in college. "No, of course. Whenever you want. It's fine. Just... if you ever need help studying, or need some advice, ask me. I'm always here for you, Francis. No matter what."

Francis felt that lump in his throat again, and he gave Nick the dopiest smile. Before Nick could react, Francis pulled the boy in and kissed him, embracing his wet, naked body.

Nick was surprised again, but he didn't resist, putting his arms around Francis' broad, rigid shoulders as Francis' hands held onto Nick's face, then they ran down his bare back and held him by his waist. Their bodies pressed hard against each other as they made out, their dicks bouncing off one another and their skin sticking.

When they finally came up for air, Nick looked at him, bewildered. "What was..."

"Thank you," Francis muttered, with a look on his face Nick didn't see often—vulnerability. "For supporting me."

Nick hugged him back, putting his head against the man's hairy, muscular chest. "I'd always support you, Francis. I... really care about you."

Francis held Nick's head against his chest, feeling his face on his skin as the hot water continued to run down them both. "So do I."

Then, Nick pulled out, staring at his hot, shredded body. They were both still wet, and Francis' hard-on had come back up. Nick had an idea.

"Y'know... if you're too tired to fuck me..."

Francis raised an eyebrow suspiciously. "Yeah?"

Still in the shower, Nick got down to his knees. Francis took a step back, a bit uncomfortable. He didn't want to see Nick on his knees, not like that. Not for him.

"Nick... you don't have to do that."

He smiled at him, getting closer to the man's penis. "I want to, Francis. Let me blow you."

"Nick..." Francis stared at him, unsure of what to do. Should he let him? Now that Francis was sure of how he felt for Nick, would he allow himself to get involved?

"C-can I blow you?" Nick asked, a bit nervous. He wasn't sure whether he had asked for Francis' permission before, since Francis had never before hesitated like that. The man that stood before him now was completely different from the man that had shoved his cock into Nick's mouth all those months ago in that parking lot—or back at his house.

Francis was still hard, and the tip of his penis brushed Nick's chin as the teenager moved in.

"Nick... I can't..."

Nick moved closer, now grazing his mouth over the man's member. It reacted accordingly, jumping in pleasure and beginning to leak long globs of pre-cum from his slit. "C'mon, Francis. Let me blow you. You know you want it."

"Nick... I can't. I can't do this." He suddenly turned around and grabbed the towel. He quickly jumped out of the shower and exited the bathroom.

Nick was speechless. He was still kneeling there, the water running, watching as Francis walked away from him. Nick suddenly got up and chased after him, not caring to turn the water off or close the curtains behind him. He grabbed a second towel and wrapped it around his waist, just like Francis had done, and confronted him.

"What's wrong with you?" Nick said, a bit angry.

Francis didn't answer. He quickly dried his body and got his clothes out. His hair was still dripping wet but he didn't seem to care.

Nick asked again. "Francis, what the fuck is going on? One minute you kiss me and the next you run away?"

Francis didn't even bother with his underwear. He just pulled on his shorts and grabbed his shirt, heading for the window.

"Francis! Answer me!"

The man turned around, shirtless and still dripping with water. His brown hair was a mess and his green eyes suddenly looked red and glossy. He was frowning, and looked as though he was on the verge of tears.

"I have feelings for you Nick. It's been that way for a while but I just didn't say anything. And I'm not sure what that means because if I like you this much, I'm afraid it makes me gay—because I haven't ever felt this way for anyone else before. Not even a woman. And if I'm gay... Nick, my parents will kick me out of the house and every friend or family member I have will pretend I don't exist. So I don't know what to do anymore, Nick. Because when I'm with you, all I want to do is tell you how I feel but I know I can't give into it.

"But every minute we're apart, I'm thinking of you, or your body, and how much I want to touch you and feel your breath on my face or hear you laugh or swear or try to crack a joke. Every minute I spend with you I like you even more and I'm scared of what that will mean for me. For us. You don't have to go to church with me today if you don't want to and I understand if you don't like me back, or if you don't want to be with me anymore because I'm not straight or I'm not what you thought I was. I'm sorry if I hurt you, that I made you choose me over Matt, and I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but I can't pretend these feelings don't exist anymore, because it's killing me to keep pretending.

"I like you a lot, Nick, more than I've even told you just now, but I don't think I can be with you if it means that I have to accept the fact that I'm gay. It would ruin my life and I'd have nowhere to live and, hell, I'd probably get beat up in the streets if the wrong people find out. And I can't ask you to be with me and keep everything a secret because that's not fair to you. We've been hiding this thing between us for long enough and you deserve better than that—better than me. I am so sorry, Nick. I'm sorry. "

Then without another word or even a moment of hesitation, Francis was on his way out the window faster than Nick could come up with something to say. His heart was beating wildly and his jaw was nearly wide open. He tried to go after him but his feet felt like they were glued to the floor and his whole body felt like lead. Nick couldn't even get out any words—not a single one. He couldn't tell Francis to stop or to wait for just a minute. Worst of all, he couldn't tell Francis that he felt the exact same way about him.

But the anger inside of him—the feeling that they'd both been so stupid for song long—overwhelmed him and bubbled up to the surface. He suddenly felt like he could talk again, and his brain urged him forward, telling him to stop Francis before it was too late.

"WAIT!" Nick yelled, not caring if his parents or neighbours or if, hell, Francis' own parents were down the street and heard him.

Francis was already on largest branch of the tree, trying to climb his way down when he stopped and looked up.

"I feel the same way about you, Francis. I-I always have. I never told you because... well I really thought you were straight, that you were just using me for sex and that you were being nice to me so that I wouldn't ditch you and go after some other guy, instead. I've felt something for you way before you ever said 'hi' to me and before I helped you jump start your stupid truck. You're so much... bigger than me and that can be scary. And most of the time you hide your feelings so I just didn't know what to do. I hid my own feelings and I guess... the whole thing with Matt—it was my way of trying to get over you, because I was afraid you'd never return my feelings. And I was sure you wouldn't!"

The branch made a splitting noise as Francis sat there, listening to Nick.

He climbed his way back up, now face-to-face with Nick. Both of them looked at each other with their eyes watery and large, dry lumps in their throats.

"Well, I do like you Nick. A whole fucking lot. I... I haven't been with anyone since I met you. Not a single person. Well... some of that was because of that thing with my ex but to be honest, I don't think I even wanted to be with anyone else after that first time with you. I was kinda a jerk to you but I was scared. And I'm sorry that I scared you. You mean a lot to me, Nick. More than any person."