Jocks of the South Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, Francis! Just like that! Don't stop!"

"Uggghhhh!" Francis grunted. His primal desire to breed the boy possessed him. He drilled Nick's anus, leaking hot, premature semen into his opening. Francis impaled him, tapping his ass with short, deep thrusts and grabbing onto the twink's thighs to keep him up. Meanwhile, Nick was holding onto Francis' shoulders for support, trying to feel more and more of the jock's thick, veinous shaft as it busted his ass wide open.

Francis' hot penis was wet with the sweat rolling off both their bodies, as well as the juices of Nick's ass, and the hunk's pre-cum. His head was larger than ever, pulsing deep inside of Nick's anus and warming him up. He pushed himself deeper, pulling his foreskin back more than it could handle. It hurt Francis as much as it hurt Nick to be penetrated, but Francis didn't care. He was desperate to fuck Nick—to be with the boy he loved and to fill him with his manliness, and eventually, his seed.

"You okay?" Francis asked, whispering to Nick as he lumbered over his body, still recklessly drilling his hole with his hard, meaty shaft.

"Yes, Francis," he giggled back, his face full of happiness. "I love this."

Francis carefully picked Nick up from his armpits, trying to be gentle with him, and told him to wrap his arms around his neck. The teenager did as Francis told him and then spread his legs around his waist, feeling his round, plump ass with his toes. It was a soft, hairless butt that was as warm as the rest of his body. As Nick clung onto Francis, the stud thrusted himself back into Nick, reaching deeper than before as he cupped the twink's ass and grabbed hard onto his fleshy cheeks. He stood there, away from the wall, pumping himself even harder into his body. He supported Nick all on his own as he fucked him wildly through the air.

"Oh shit, Francis!"

"Fuckkkk... I'm deep inside of you, baby. Can you feel that?"

"Yeahh daddy. You're close."

He nodded, his face rubbing against Nick's. "I'm close, and you're taking me there. Hold on, babe."

As Nick clung to his body, he felt the raging cock dig its way further up his anal cavity, the shaft rubbing hard against his prostate. One of Francis' veins pulsed right where Nick's g-spot was, and the teenager could feel the stud's heart beating through his penis. It shot out more pre-cum, making his hole sticky and warming his flesh.

Nick's balls rubbed on Francis' long pubes and his dick was lost in the thicket of his happy trail. His abs were being poked by the stud's erect nipples and round pecs, while his massive arms shook like two veiny dicks that clung onto Nick's legs, holding him down as Francis pushed himself into him.

"Oh fuuckkkk..." Nick whispered, feeling the cock leave his hole and then drive itself back up inside him again.

"I'm so fucking horny," Francis said, his voice shaky as his breath reached Nick's face. He held the teenager down on his cock and then began to plough him hard and fast. "I'm horny for you."

Nick was yelling as the erect penis invaded his fleshy hole and stabbed up into him, hitting what he thought was his bladder. It pierced him like a large, meaty weapon. Francis' member continued to spew out more jizz, impregnating Nick's body. "Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Nick screamed, feeling the stud's loose, heavy balls jump up and down through the air, slapping Francis' thighs and then whipping back up to meet Nick's ass. His moans were mostly muffled by Francis, who had his whole face against Nick's. The boy pressed his mouth into the man's shoulders, hoping to keep their primal love-making a secret.

The pain of Francis' nuts colliding was both pleasure and pain. As their most sensitive parts touched, it sent chills up Francis' arched spine and to Nick, the texture of his balls was erotic. But the speed and momentum at which they hit Nick shot pain through Francis' body and deep into his groin. Combined with the hot, fleshy tunnel that completely engulfed the throbbing cock between Francis' legs, they were both over the tipping point.

Francis repeatedly ploughed his member into Nick's cunt, stabbing his body and putting as much of himself inside as he could. Nick's shouts of pain were still muffled as he dug his face into the man's shoulders. The sound of Francis' balls slapping Nick's ass was just as loud, however, and drowned out a lot of their other noises.

"I'm gonna cum inside you," Francis said, still holding onto Nick's body with full force. He talked into Nick's neck, then repeated his words when his lips met the boy's ears. The pleasure of the soft, warm hole around his manhood was too great for him to stop. He was too far gone, and he needed to get his nut.

"Do it. I need it."

"Uhhn, uhhn, uhhnn!" Francis grunted, shoving his dick deeper and deeper into the teenager. Nick moaned and writhed in Francis' arms as the stud fucked him in the air, humping him like a horny caveman, desperate to plough a hole with his gargantuan, manly cock.

"Fuck!" Nick said, clenching his teeth. Francis keep his arms hooked under Nick's legs while the teenager clung to his body. Francis' hands still reached Nick's ass and guided the tight hole up and down his shaft, while simultaneously fucking Nick's anus like his dick was the piston to a hydraulic pump.

"Uhhhhnnnn! Shit!"

"Fuck!" Francis exclaimed, suddenly slowing down and trying to catch his breath. "I'm gonna cum, baby. I can't take it anymore." His legs jerked and his balls hurt even more now from slapping against his thighs and Nick's ass.

"I can feel it," Nick told him, feeling the big, hardened member plough his insides and fill him up with salty spunk. Their faces collided as they spoke, kissing any part of skin their mouths could find. "Fill me, Francis."

Then, Francis' pace quickened again. He tightened his grip on Nick's legs, thrusting himself deep into Nick's ass at amazing speed. He held Nick against his body, while the teenager kept a firm hold around the man's neck, feeling him take the both of them to a new place.

Francis was fucking his ass wildly, slapping his groin into Nick's hole like the horny man he was. He grunted and huffed hot hair, unable to speak as he bred Nick's hole. Then, finally, Nick felt the jock's balls jerk against his skin and his whole body became tense, his penis turning into a vibrating pole of muscle.

Francis pushed deep, up into Nick, squishing his whole body against his own. He let out a low but loud moan, mostly muffled by kissing Nick's mouth so hard. Francis closed his eyes as the feeling took over his entire body. Spurts of cum escaped his cock head, and he slowly fucked his boyfriend, his wagging boner still pointing upwards inside his lover. Huge, powerful pumps of hot cum filled Nick's ass, bubbling and oozing. Francis kept thrusting, his thick hairy legs pressed against Nick and his hard nipples digging into Nick's abs. He kept the teenager's ass on his cock, and he kept clinging onto his legs, fucking slowly and deeply.

Another huge wad of sperm lurched from Francis' balls and shot through his fat penis, still inside of Nick's hole. Francis yelled in pleasure, thrusting his crotch hard against Nick's ass and splurging his hot cum all over his insides. He humped Nick's waist over and over, his dick shaking as more and more sperm exploded out of his tip.

"Fuuckkkk..." Nick whimpered, feeling the scorching hot liquid fill his body, along with the throbbing pole of meat still pumping itself into his aching hole.

His semen filled Nick's body, squirting all over the place with each thrust. It dripped down Francis' balls, down his hairy thighs, and it leaked from Nick's hole, covering his taint and tickling his scrotum as it made it way down his loose sack of nuts. Then, when Francis began to slow down, Nick could feel the liquid ooze out of him even more. But he clenched himself, trying to keep it inside while Francis held onto him, their mouths locked in embrace and their bare legs brushing up against the other.

Francis kept Nick up, wrapping his arms around the twink's legs and waist and pressing his torso hard against the teenager's own. He kept humping him, gripping him tight and pushing himself deeper and deeper into his clenching hole.

"I needed that so badly," Francis told him, putting the boy's back against the wall so that he could ease his arms out from underneath his legs. "I needed you."

Nick smiled, wrapping his legs back around his torso, so that his toes could feel the crack of his ass. He rubbed his feet down his cheeks, making Francis grin. "I missed you the most while I was gone. There's no one out there like you."

Francis smiled, kissing him again and finally withdrawing himself from Nick's hole. He noticed that Nick had not yet cum, but he was happy with that fact. It meant he could finally taste Nick for the first time.

"You're still hard," Francis said.

"As a rock."

Francis' tough abs rippled and he slipped his pants off his ankles, walking over to the smooth table nearby and carrying his boyfriend there. He lay Nick gently onto it, still facing up so they could see each other.

"I want to blow you," Francis said, feeling himself stir again just at the thought.

Nick's cock jumped as he heard Francis say those words. "W-what?"

"I want to suck your dick," he said plainly, slurring his lips in an erotic fashion. He already began throwing his shirt off, ripping it off his hard, sweaty pecs and revealing to him his erect nipples and drenched, hairy abs. "And I want you to cum for me. I want to swallow every bit of you."

Nick was beyond surprised. He hadn't expected Francis to ever return the favour—at least not so soon. Was he really ready to try something like that?

"F-Francis... are you sure? You don't have to do anything you don't want to. There's no pressure. Just because your my boyfriend—"

"I want to, Nick. I've been meaning to do it for a while but... I didn't want you to think I was gay or anything. That doesn't matter now."

"You... really want to blow me?"

"Yes. More than anything. I want to know how you taste. I want to feel you inside my mouth... you legs around my head... your balls beneath my chin..." Francis' hands snaked down to Nick's crotch, gently rubbing his testicles and taint while the stud still had his body over him. Their faces were close, and with his other hand, Francis unbuttoned Nick's shirt with expertise, revealing his bare chest and hard, eager nipples.

"Uhhnnn... Francis..."

"I want to feel the head of your cock on my tongue, your body squirming as I take you... your moans, your whimpers..."

"Mmmm..."

His head ran down his body, kissing his nipples, sucking on them for a while until he went down to Nick's abs. He licked them eagerly, reaching to his pubes before his stubbled face grazed the base of Nick's erection.

"I can't hold it for long, though..." Nick moaned, watching as his boyfriend slid in-between his legs, pushing his thighs apart to expose his hard dick.

"Doesn't matter," he mumbled, staring at the boy's beautiful cock. It was almost seven inches, and was pretty thick too. His penis was warm and pink, engorged with blood and covered in veins of its own. It was amazing for Francis to finally get a proper, first-hand look at another dude's penis, especially since it belonged to the person he loved.

"Are you alright?" Francis asked him.

"Y-yeah" he muttered, closing his eyes trying to relax his body. He was almost as nervous as Francis, but mostly, he didn't want to unleash his load too soon. He looked at Francis' pink, eager face with hesitation. Were they ready for this?

Francis' hand was over his boner and he put two fingers around his base, feeling his head with his other hand and stroking his shaft.

"Uhnnn..." Nick whispered, not used to having someone else touch his dick. Francis then put his lips to the tip, massaging the foreskin of his head and using his mouth to suck out all the pre-cum that waited inside his shaft.

"Is that okay?" Francis asked, in-between licks and kisses.

Nick nodded, unable to breath. His muscles went numb and his head pounded with pleasure. It felt like heat was spreading through his body, starting at his dick and reaching up into his abs and hard nipples. Then, Francis put his whole mouth over his shaft and wrapped his tongue around the base.

"Uhnnnn, Francis...!"

Francis smiled as he sucked Nick's cock, widening his mouth as his tongue rolled over his boyfriend's pulsing veins and trembling flesh. His cock tasted sweet and salty, and despite being covered in a film of sweat, it smelled like fruity shampoo and body wash, mixed with Nick's personal scent of sweat and sex. To Francis, it smelled better than anything else in the world.

The stud used his big hands to massage the boy's thighs, feeling him up and down as he moved his manly lips all across his shaft and head. He took all of Nick in, gagging every so often, which filled Nick up with pride and ecstasy. While he blew Nick, the stud's own body stiffened. But he focused on Nick instead, licking up any sperm that fell out of his tip. He pulled down his foreskin and lapped at his piss-slit like an animal, slurping up whatever came out of him.

"Oh God... you're fucking amazing, Francis..."

He smiled as he took the boy's cock in his mouth, plunging himself even deeper and digging his nose into Nick's pubes. He played with his balls, holding them firmly between his fingers and rubbing them slowly, taking in the twink's movements as he writhed and jumped on the table, sighing out in pleasure and moaning the man's name.

"Ohhh shit! Oh shit! Fuck..." Nick whispered, his voice barely audible as Francis' mouth drained him of his energy. His hips bucked again, thrusting himself into the man's mouth as he felt his cock shake and tremble, reacting violently to every bit of Francis' tongue.

Francis' eyes burned and his throat felt like it was on fire as he downed himself on the teenager's pulsing cock. He could feel the boy spilling his seed inside of him, and it urged him on. It tasted even better than he imagined, especially since it was fresh from his fat dick. Francis' tongue rolled against the throbbing vein of the thick shaft, and he swallowed the semen that burst out from the big pink tip.

The man's nose and face slammed hard into Nick's hairy groin. Francis could see the boy's arms flexing hard as he swept his hands through the man's hair, feeling his face against his groin. Feeling the jock's big, rough hands on his soft thighs and firm ass made his boner swell up even more.

"Francis, I can't hold it back for much longer," he moaned, grasping at the table and trying to control himself.

"Mmhmm..." Francis answered, eager to taste his boyfriend's sperm. He licked up the salty ejaculate that silently poured out of his tip and then used his tongue to tickle his piss-slit. "Cum for me, then. I wanna taste you."

"Oh god... Francis! I'm gonna cum!"

"Mmm, do it," Francis mumbled, feeling the boy's cock jerk and his balls shake against his thighs.

"Uhhhnnn! Francis, oh shit!"

"Mmmm, I'm right here, baby..." he replied, taking in the teenager's cock again and waiting for it to erupt.

When it did, Nick's whole waist bucked, and he shoved his dick into Francis' mouth. Watery spurts of cum shot out of his tip, filling his boyfriend's mouth and running down his chin and hard, hairy chest. Nick sighed out weakly, collapsing onto the table as his dick exploded, and then, he felt Francis continue to suck on him, licking up his cum and swallowing everything that leaked out of him.

"Uhhhnnnn... Francis..." Nick moaned, unable to believe that he'd just came into the stud's mouth. It was something he'd never even dreamt of.

"I'm here," Francis smiled, wiping Nick's cum off his lips and swallowing the last bit that lingered. He rubbed his rough, heavy hands over Nick's naked thighs and put his body on top of his. "You taste amazing, babe."

Nick gave him a dopey smile, still shuddering after the last drops of spunk leaked out of his dick. "Thank you. You did an amazing job," he whispered back, feeling his boyfriend embrace his body. He still felt weak, but the warmth of the jock's body made everything better. "The best I've ever had."

Francis' lips was awfully close to his, and for a moment, as he teased a kiss, Nick felt something warm prod his balls.

"Are you... hard?" Nick asked, looking down at the man's groin. He spotted the stud's dick, fully erect once more and leaking long lines of pre-cum. His foreskin was almost pushed back and the red bulb of his cock looked ready to ravage something.

"Uh, yeah. Couldn't help myself."

Nick smothered with a kiss, unable to believe that sucking a dick—Nick's dick—had managed to turn Francis on like that. He felt so close to him in that moment.

"Did I turn you on?" Nick asked him, grinning as Francis came in to kiss him. His hot, sweaty mouth smothered his lips, then reached down his chin and strayed to his neck and shoulders.

"Very much. I'm glad I could get you off. God knows you've deserved after all the times you've done me."

He smiled back, feeling the man's low, horny whispers against his skin. He kissed him back, then pulled him closer, reaching down with his hands so he could feel Francis' back and ass. They were both naked, their bodies overtop one another and Nick could feel every part of Francis' body twitching and shaking in anticipation. He could feel the man's desire to enter him, and the desperation in his lips. The seductive movement of his hands and the grazing of his testicles against his readied Nick to service his boyfriend again.

"You can fuck me if you want to," Nick told him. "You don't need to ask—you don't have to be afraid of me. I want you."

Francis was embarrassed, and he smiled awkwardly while he looked down at Nick's pecs. "I didn't want to force you to do anything if you weren't... horny."

"I'm almost always horny, Francis. I want you. Again. All day, if we could."

"A-are you sure? Aren't you sore? Does it hurt?"

He nodded gently. "A little, but... what I feel when I'm with is a hundred times better than any of the pain afterwards."

"I... don't want to hurt you, Nick. Or act entitled or anything. And I don't want you to feel as though you owe me sex just because we're together."

Nick put his hands to his shoulders and then to his neck, pulling him closer to him. Their faces touched, and their lips met again as Nick spoke. "You don't have to be afraid when you're with me. And I don't want to feel that way when I'm with you, either. If we're going to keep this a secret from everyone, we'll already be lying enough and we'll have to act a certain way for who knows how long. But when we're together, I don't want to have go through any of that. We need to be honest with each other. It might be a little rocky at first but... give it a week or so, and I swear things will be normal. Okay?"

Francis nodded, holding Nick by his hips, and snaking his hands down to his bare, hairless thighs. "Okay."

He licked Francis' lips, making both of them giggle.

"So then... do you wanna fuck?" Francis asked him.

Nick nodded back, closing his eyes as he felt the man grasp his waist. "Yes, please."

His head already began to move down to Nick's crotch. "First... I wanna lube you up."

He pushed his hands though the man's curly brown hair. "I can still feel your seed inside me."

"Well then, I've got some cleaning up to do, don't I?"

Nick's answer was lost as he let out a low moan, surprised by how quickly he moved. Already, Francis pushed Nick's legs apart, sliding him closer to the end of the table and pushing his thighs into the air to expose his hot, puckering hole. His rough, stubbly face immediately dug itself into his ass, his nose buried into his taint while his forehead made contact with Nick's balls, and his lips lapped the juices from his crack.