Jocks of the South Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick titled his head backwards, sighing in pleasure as the man teased him. Then, Francis reached back up to this dick, gripping it firmly to arouse him, but not hard enough to hurt.

"Fuck, that feels so good..." he mumbled.

Francis could feel the warmth of Nick's erection, how it throbbed to each touch or movement of his hand, and how it longed to be free. The man stroked it repeatedly, his mouth watering and his body slightly turned towards him, wanting to see the looks of ecstasy on his face.

Nick was barely able to control himself. His body squirmed and his cock was scorching. Francis grinned, feeling the boy's member shudder. But suddenly he realized: Nick must have been close. He couldn't let him go over the edge, or else he'd stain his pants with gallons of cum and that would be the end of them both.

He eased off on Nick's cock, still rubbing it slowly until Nick composed himself again. Then, as someone from a few rows above slipped out of the bench, probably to go to the bathroom, Francis removed his hand from Nick's crotch while Nick himself sat up straight, using his hands to cover the obvious shape of his erection creating a tent in his pants.

They both grinned at each other, still clearly turned on. But better yet, Nick had spotted something he was excited to see. Against his leg, rock-hard and bulging against his pants, was Francis' own erection. Francis may not have realized that his dick was clearly noticeable, but Nick wanted to get in on the action himself. He waited until the other man was seated again, back from wherever he went, and then Nick slowly crept his hand towards Francis' thigh, slipping his fingers close to his groin.

Francis didn't say a word, realizing what Nick was doing. He felt his boyfriend's hand slide over the head of his penis, which throbbed through his tight pants. Nick worked his tip, massing the large hunk of meat and then made his way down. He could feel the bulging veins running along the length of his thick tool, pulsating with each heartbeat. His penis was warm and hard, jumping and twitching each time Nick moved his fingers over it.

"Ugh, fuck," he said, sighing out in disbelief. He'd been horny for so long and now that he had Nick, he was stuck here, unable to take him the way he wanted—the way they both wanted. He clenched his fists, curling his toes as Nick massaged him, going down the length of his shaft and then circling back up, focusing on his wet, slippery head.

Nick grinned at him, wondering how far he could tease Francis before he'd beg to stop. Nick continued squeezing and stroking his engorged, veinous cock, milking his shaft to the point of exhaustion. His hand was getting tired and he also didn't want to chafe his boyfriend's dick with the cloth of his pants. That gave him an even riskier idea.

His hand reached to the waist of Francis' pants. Nick quietly undid his belt, and then moved onto his zipper and upper button. Francis took in a huge breath of air, not sure if he wanted this to continue or if they had to stop before someone spotted them.

"Unnhhh..." he whispered. His voice was barely audible as Nick entered his pants, pushing into his thicket of dark, long pubes and reaching down to the base of his dick. With eagerness across his face, Nick used his fingers to grab onto the man's dick, circling it's wide girth so that he had the base of his penis in his fist. It was blazing hot, swollen with blood and desire, desperate to enter Nick and mutilate his insides. Francis was more horny than he'd ever been before, and his need to be with Nick was overwhelming his entire body: his pecs twitched, his arms fidgeted, his legs shook and his erect dick was trembling with anticipation.

Nick used his fist to draw out Francis' dick, pulling it from the leg of his pants as if it were a large python. He brought it to the crotch of the man's pants, where Nick could stroke all of it without having to reach in so deep. His boyfriend's cock was wet with pre-cum, smooth with sweat and long pubic hair. The veins were still popping, shaking in his grasp as Nick worked his wood.

"Mmmmm... fuuckkkk, baby..."

Nick smiled, grinning as he reached his arm further down. "You're so fucking hard," he whispered back.

Francis nodded, his eyes closed and his mouth wide open—almost drooling—as Nick pulled the foreskin over his glans, playing with it by inserting a finger through the tip. He bit his lower lip, almost jumping as Nick touched him. His soft fingers shot twinges of ecstasy and extreme pleasure through his large slab of meat and up into his body. More pre-cum squirted from his tip, but Nick caught it in his hand. Then he brought it up to his face, letting go of the man's penis for a second, and stared right at Francis as he licked up all of his cum with one stroke of his tongue.

Nick licked his hand clean, even getting his finger tips wet, and then went back down on him, grabbing his shaft. Francis was so turned on by this display that his nipples had gotten fully hard, and he even jizzed himself a little. Once he felt his dick in Nick's hand again, he threw his head back and sighed in euphoria as the sensations came rushing back. Nick pulled and pushed on his tool, working his dick in different ways and directions until Francis could take no more.

"Uhhnnn!" he whimpered, his voice barely muffled by the loud shuffling noises of the church as they got up to their feet, flipping through the hymn-book to sing the next song. Had he moaned a few seconds earlier, everyone would have heard him.

Nick slowly got to his feet, taking his hand out of Francis' pants while he himself quickly got up. He shoved his dick back inside, stuffing his balls down too, and then zipped himself, while Nick helped with the button and belt. They stood there like idiots, eyeing and laughing at each other while Francis awkwardly muttered a few words to the song. His voice cracked and jumped as the last veins of pleasure in his body subsided. Finally, he knew he could not wait any longer. His hard cock was threatening to burst out of his pants and his heart was pumping quickly. He couldn't wait for another hour or so—he needed to fuck Nick right then and there.

"C'mon," he said, shuffling out of the pew. Being so far back, no one even took notice as he quietly slipped out.

"What's wrong?" Nick mouthed.

Francis took him by his hand, his dick still hard in his pants and threatening to let loose a large load if he didn't do something about it. "Follow me," he said, taking command of him. Nick didn't resist, turned on by his sudden display of force. He quickly followed after him, going down a side door to the church and running down a flight of stairs.

"What's happening—where are we going?"

Francis hesitated, making sure they were alone in the dark stairway. Then, he leaned in close to Nick and took his entire body into his grasp, kissing him passionately. He held him hard, his own cock pressing against Nick's crotch as they made out. He grabbed Nick's ass, squeezing it with his fist while Nick pressed his hands on Francis' pec. Eventually he let go and looked at Nick, his eyes full of excitement. "I wanna fuck you, Nick. I can't wait anymore. I need you right now."

Nick grinned, unable to contain his excitement. "I can't wait either. I want you inside me. And I want you to be rough."

It took all of his strength to hold himself back. Hearing Nick say those words made his cock even harder and his muscles swelled with blood at the thought of making love to him. He barely controlled himself, taking a few moments to regain his senses. He was a horny young man, testosterone coursing through his body and he hadn't had sex in a long while. He wanted Nick more than anything.

"Downstairs, in the basement. That's where the food will be. The kitchen might be a bit busy but there's a stage at the back. No one goes around there and there's a bunch of curtains. There might be a table still there and a few props. The local school does plays and stuff down there but school's almost over now."

"I don't care. As long as you're fucking me, I don't give a shit where we are."

He nodded, eager to taste Nick, to feel his warm, soft skin against his lips. Smiling, he met Nick's gaze and led him away. "Alright, babe. C'mon. There's a stage door down here... no one will see us go in."

Nick followed, coming to the end of the steps until they made it to a large plain door. Francis jiggled the knob but it was locked. However, he smirked and lifted the door slightly by holding onto the wobbly knob. He shook it a little more while it was raised and then the door gave way, swinging wide open.

"How did you know to do that?" Nick asked him.

"I used to go to the middle school nearby. I might have been a wise man or a reindeer in some of their Christmas productions," Francis muttered, a bit embarrassed.

Nick smiled at him, surprised that Francis had told him that. "There's gotta be a home video of that somewhere."

Francis lead him inside. "I hope not."

Nick loved the feeling of Francis holding him by his hand, taking him to wherever he wanted. Together, they crept into the darkness of prop-room, filled with half-made sets and large racks of costumes. Francis led him further in, taking him to the back part of the stage. It was lighter here, for there was some light filtering through the rings above the curtains and the rest of the basement lights beyond that were on full.

There was a metal table against the back wall, and several chairs lying around.

"Sometimes I used to hang out down here with friends during church. Looks like a few school kids still do that."

"What if they catch us?"

Francis finally took hold of Nick, embracing his body and using his fingers to clench onto him, digging into his skin and grabbing every bit of him he could. His mouth was close to Nick's and he breathed heavily against his lips, eager to taste him. "We'd never come down here on a weekend—our parents would keep watch of us. We only snuck down here during school."

"So... we're all alone?"

Francis nodded, bitting his lower lip, pressing his crotch against Nick's. He wanted him.

Nick kissed him, wrapping his arms around Francis' shoulders. Francis took him forcefully, taking his mouth into his and pressing the small of Nick's back closer to his abdomen. He felt the teenager's dick stir. Slowly, as they continued to make out, Francis moved his big, rough hands down Nick's back and to his ass, slowly lifting the boy's leg and guiding it to the side of his torso. The boy's member rose up to meet him and Francis sighed out in pleasure. He loved to know that Nick was desperate for him.

"Mmmm, uhnn..." Nick moaned, feeling the man take hold of his body, taking what was him and controlling the sensations that ran through him. He belonged to Francis, nobody else, and he needed him to know.

"Fuck me," Nick whimpered, his mouth barely getting out the words as the man's strong hands held him there, wrapped against his own body. "Take me."

"I've wanted to fuck you so bad," Francis grunted, his arms leading Nick's both legs to his waist. "Get on me," he told him, taking the boy's ass onto his arms.

The teenager obeyed, wrapping his legs around Francis' back while his arms clung to his neck and shoulders. The man picked him up with ease, walking towards the wall. The bulge in his pants was throbbing wildly with anticipation, and the veins in his arms pumped hard with blood.

"I want you," Nick told him, whispering into his ear as his boyfriend stole kisses down his neck and onto the beginning of his chest. "More than anything. I want you inside me."

"I can't control myself, Nick. Once I have you, I won't be able to control what I do. I don't want it to be rough for you, but I can't help it."

Nick grunted as the man pinned him against the wall. He kept Nick upright and off of his feet, while his huge arms snaked from underneath his ass to the pits of his knees, hooking him in his grip. He could feel Francis' cock pulsing against his body, and his legs seemed to be trembling, desperate to take him.

"Take me. Do what you want with me—be rough. I want to make you cum inside me. Fill me with your seed, Francis. I'm yours."

"You're mine. Only mine, baby. And I'm yours."

Nick nodded, his eyes closed as he began to unbutton Francis' shirt. "You're mine."

Francis pushed his crotch up underneath him and let go, able to keep up against the wall with the strength of his massive legs. Then, he took both hands and undid his belt. He threw it aside and ripped Nick's pants wide open, not caring if he broke his zipper or ripped the button off. Nick laughed in pleasure, his nipples hard at his display of force.

Francis looked down at Nick's open trousers, revealing the wet, hard-on sticking up through his briefs. Then, Francis' hands swept up his happy trail, through his shirt, up his abs and to his chest, where he squeezed Nick's soft pecs and felt him squirm beneath him.

Nick gave up on undoing Francis' shirt and let the man take over. Francis grinned, pulling Nick's trousers off his legs, slipping his shoes off and then ridding him of his underwear. From the waist down, Nick was now buck nude. Nick held onto Francis, feeling the jock undo his zipper and belt just enough to get his cock out to freedom. He pushed his pants down to below his balls and drew out his massive tool. It bumped against Nick's ass, dripping with pre-cum. It red-hot with testosterone and eager blood from his muscles.

Francis rubbed his hands across Nick's soft thighs, then moved his finger up to his spot of pleasure. It was pink and hairless, puckering with the excitement of being entered. Nick squealed as Francis touched him there, probing his hole with his two large fingers. His pants began to fall to his knees as he positioned himself. Then, his fingers entered him, making the boy jump.

The hard, dry fingers reached up into him. Nick could tell that Francis was determined to have him, and he was readying his hole for the taking. But he wanted Nick to enjoy himself, more than anything, and feeling the boy shudder and writhe within his grasp was just as satisfying to the jock as unloading himself into the teenager's loins.

Francis slow pulled his fingers back out and put them to his mouth, covering them in saliva before he snaked his hand back around Nick's ass, filling him once more. Nick sighed in pleasure this time, his stomach churning and his heart beating wildly. His penis was fully erect now, pressed hard against Francis' shirt and hairy six-pack of abs. He convulsed over the man's arms and underneath his chest, euphoria surging through his limbs and satisfaction emanating from his anal cavity as the man fingered him vigorously.

"Uhhnnn..." Nick groaned, feeling Francis' big fingers enter him, filling him up until they were as far in as he could reach. There were four fingers inside him now, wiggling around and prodding his prostate. Francis watched in pleasure as Nick's face twisted and his mouth opened to whisper the man's name.

"Francis... that feels soo good."

"I want you to feel it, babe. How much I want you." Francis muttered, his mouth still against Nick's as they held onto each other. Francis took his fingers in and out, making the twink shake as his back was pressed against the wall. The man's cock was pushed up against Nick's upper thigh, near his ass, teasing him beyond measure.

Nick's nipples were hard and his chest rose and fell quickly, sighing in ecstasy as the thick fingers dug deep into him. He had never been this horny before in his life, and never before had he wanted to fuck someone as much as he craved for it in that moment. He yearned for the man's cock; pining for his rough, daring lover to ravage him. When Francis came over him, he kissed Nick again and then pushed his shirt up to his neck. He sucked on his chest, using his tongue to flick his nipples. His fingers went in even further, and Nick let out a squeal.

"Yeah, you like that, baby?"

Nick may have nodded in response, but his closed eyes and look of impatience said a lot more to him. "I need you. I need your big fucking cock, Francis. Just put it inside me." He wanted Francis to make love to him in the nastiest way—to shoot his hot spunk inside his hole and all over his body. Nick's pink hole puckered and clenched, begging to be fucked by the jock's firm, rigid cock.

"Are you sure? I... I don't think I can last long, Nick. I'm so fucking horny."

"I just need you to fuck me, Francis. I don't care how long it lasts. Cum inside me. I want to feel it fill me."

"No condom?"

Nick nodded.

"A-are you sure? It won't hurt you?"

He shook his head. "No. I want to feel all of you."

Francis grinned. "So do I." He rubbed his stubbly face against Nick's cheek, feeling his warmth. He then let out his fingers, taking hold of his dick instead as he lead it to the boy's hole.

"Fuck... I need your tight little cunt, Nick. I've wanted it for so long."

"Take it, daddy. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Francis nodded, pushing his throbbing member down with his thumb so that it reached the puckering asshole. Then, as he retracted his foreskin and began to insert his cock into Nick, the teenager wailed as Francis cried out as the sensation overwhelmed him.

"Uhhhnnn! Fuck!" Nick could feel the hard, smooth head explore his entrance. Then, the veiny schlong expanded his hole and thrusted itself inside of him, spewing salty pre-cum and lubing up his hole.

"Fuuuuuckkk..." Francis moaned, watching Nick react to his sighs of pleasure. "You feel that babe?"

Nick bit his lip as he smiled.

"My cock is so fucking hard for you, baby. You feel so good." He lifted his shirt a bit, letting his pubes rub the underside of Nick's body. The two of them were so horny that they both still had their shirts on, not bothering to take them off. In fact, Francis' pants were still at his ankles.

"Fuck me hard. I want you so badly."

"Oh shit, Nick. You feel fucking amazing on my cock."

Nick closed his eyes and laid his head against Francis' shoulder, letting the man mutilate him. "Ohhh fuckk..." He used his hands to cling onto his body, making it easier for Francis as his eight and half inches of erect, scorching meat penetrated his asshole.

"Ffffuuckk..." Francis moaned, finally putting all of himself into Nick. His groin was pressed against the teenager's ass and his long pubes tickled Nick's nuts. Nick looked up at Francis and smiled, rubbing himself against Francis' herculean body. He felt up his rigid abs and large, bulging pecs. His biceps flexed and his veins popped as Francis clenched onto Nick's waist, pushing himself deeper inside the meaty ass and keeping Nick's body hard against the wall of the stage.

"You're so hard..." Nick said, feeling the massive boner tremble inside of his anus as well as the toned, protruding muscles on his body. Nick's legs shook as Francis piled himself into his ass, snaking his big hands up Nick's sides.

"I want you more than anything," Francis muttered, biting his lower lip as he began to pull himself back out. From what Nick could see of his cock, the skin was pulled all the way behind his huge, red head, and his shaft was covered in massive veins that gushed with his warm blood. He licked his lips, sliding himself out of the teenager's ass and spat on his pole, trying to make the next thrust easier.

"Uhhnn! Fuck me hard..."

Francis began the fucking. He drove himself into Nick's hole, slapping his groin into the twink's ass. Nick let out a loud moan, feeling the thick meat invade his body and begin expanding his anus. Francis withdrew most of his dick and thrusted again, pumping himself in and out of the boy's tight, wet asshole.

"Oh fuck! Jesus!" Nick wailed. He felt the jock continually impale him, finally letting go of his senses and letting his primitive instincts take over. The man's loose, heavy balls flung themselves into his ass, making loud noises. And with each thrust of Francis' waist, Nick's whole body jumped up against the wall, while the stud's arms still hooked underneath his knees. Pressed against the end of the stage, it didn't take much to keep him upright, but the man's biceps still bulged with intensity. Nick felt the stud's huge, meaty pecs push against his body, driving into with with each pumping motion. Francis was lifting the boy up as he fucked him, humping Nick's tight pink ass.