Jocks of the South Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh God!" he whined, feeling the stud work his tongue on his hole, gently forcing himself into the entrance and flicking vigorously across the walls of his insides.

Nick lifted his legs up higher as he lay on his back, giving Francis more to work with as the man got down on his knees for him. His face pressed itself close to Nick's ass, while his big hands spanked his cheeks.

"Uhhnn!" Nick moaned, feeling the jock's big, rough hands smack against his perky butt, turning his cheeks pink.

Nick could feel Francis grin and then he spanked him again. Despite being eaten out before, Nick was surprised by the amazing sensation. The warm, soft and slimy tongue that invaded his puckering, pink hole was beyond words, and Nick's whole stomach felt like it was about to flip on itself, overwhelmed by the euphoric tenderness of Francis' mouth.

Francis not only licked up whatever remains of his own cum still lingered, but he loved the taste of Nick's sweat on his body, created by their intense friction and movement together. It was there as a result of their love-making, and to take those fluids into his mouth brought him even closer to the teenager.

Nick moaned loudly in pleasure, grasping at his boyfriend's shoulders and back as he spread his ass apart, digging even deeper. The stud was licking Nick's asshole, slathering his smooth crack with spit and taking in the tastes of his little boy pussy.

"Ohh shit!" Nick whined, feeling the fat, rough tongue probe his hole, pushing deeper into his anus and tickling his cavity. "Oh god!"

"You're my favourite flavour..." Francis hummed, his deep voice making Nick's hole body vibrate. It was the sweetest, most intense pleasure he'd ever felt, second maybe only to the mouth he'd had on his cock only five minutes ago.

"You're so amazing," Nick murmured, his words all slurred together with his moans. He writhed on the table as the hunk's tongue lapped at the juices of his ass, tasting his most intimate and sensitive parts. Nick's asshole and taint were the most delicate regions of his body, and it was a feeling of extreme satisfaction to know that Francis was using his tongue to massage his hole and lick his dirtiest, deepest parts of him.

The warm tongue and spit penetrated his asshole and as Francis licked and kissed it, Nick felt his balls twitch in pleasure, and his dick gave a violent jerk. It was a feeling he'd never expected in his life. "That's so good..." he mumbled, more pre-cum dripping loosely from his head like a leaky faucet.

"Mmmm..." Francis groaned. "You taste good. And you're all wet."

"I'm wet for you, Francis," Nick murmured, feeling his asshole throb as he imagined the stud going inside him with his large, rigid member. His tongue had lathered and loosened him up, and now Nick was ready for it. "Fuck me, Francis. I want you inside me," Nick asked, desperate to feel his huge member up his ass again, deeper than it had ever gone before. "Put your big dick inside my hole."

"You want it?" he asked, his face coming up from his hole.

Nick nodded, biting his lower lip and looking up at him with doleful eyes. He brought his knees down to his chest and exposed his hole to him, begging to be fucked.

Francis' whole cock jumped at the sight. He was rock-hard and a huge glob of pre-cum instantly fell from his head, splattering onto the floor.. Francis rubbed his cock a few times, easing it down as he pointed it at Nick's quivering cheeks. Then, he grabbed Nick's thighs with his arms and dragged him closer to his crotch, taking him for himself. His lower body was now pressed up against his wet, hairy abs and long pubes. He squeezed his cheeks, spreading them apart before he entered him.

"You've got a tight ass," Francis said, grabbing one of Nick's legs and pushing it up into the air. He was going to put his cock inside.

"My ass is yours. I belong to you."

He nodded back, biting his lip and spanking the boy. "Yeah, you do." Francis spit on his fingers and spread it over his bouncing tool, before covering Nick's asshole too. Then, as Francis said, "I'm going inside you," Nick felt himself tense up in excitement.

Just the tip had gone inside, and Nick moaned loudly. He grit his teeth and clenched his fist; he wanted it so badly, but the initial pain was a lot to handle. However, he felt his body letting its guard down as Francis' low, soothing voice came, cracking occasionally as the pleasure swept through his member.

"Relax, relax, baby." Francis calmed him down, rubbing Nick's thigh. He was still lining himself up to Nick's ass. "I'll go slowly." He kissed Nick's leg, which was sticking up in the air, and rubbed him down again.

"Okay." By now, Nick was leaking pools of pre-cum on his stomach. Francis shifted himself and looked back at him for approval. "Do it," he answered.

Francis did it slowly. He gently pushed in another inch or so, waiting for Nick to tell him to go further. Nick grimaced once more, and then found himself realizing how stiff his body was against the table. He did as Francis said, to relax, and felt the pain ebb away. Francis felt the difference too.

Francis then put more of himself in. Feeling Nick's warm, tight asshole around his cock felt like bliss, and it was hot to know that Nick wanted to be fucked just as much as Francis wanted to give it to him.

There were gasps of ecstasy escaping his lips, and he told Francis to go in all the way. It finally happened, as Francis ignored his own feelings and made sure Nick was alright.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah..." Nick breathed, his chest rising and falling. He loved the feeling of his boyfriend's long, thick, swollen member throbbing inside him, embedded as far as it could go.

"Just fuck me, Francis. I need it."

Francis pulled half of his cock out of Nick and then pushed back in. Nick moaned, feeling the thick, hotrod of meat expand his anus and slide forward, sending warmth through his body. Francis' head hit his prostate as he did so, making his body shake.

"Fuckk, baby. I'm gonna fuck you up hard."

"Do it. I'm your dirty little slut," Nick barely muttered, his asshole twitching in pleasure.

Francis grinned at him, laughing at his desperation. "Yeah? You want this cock, baby?"

"Yes, Francis. Give it to me..." Nick smiled dreamily, looking up at the ceiling of the church in a haze.

Francis thrust forward again. The first few were still slow, as he held Nick's legs against his bulging chest, and then they got harder, and quicker. Nick felt his asshole expand, and Francis got deeper and deeper inside of him, his shaft and pulsing vein hitting his prostate square on.

Eventually, Francis' pubes brushed Nick's ass, and his groin began to smack into him. He could feel his loose balls swing into him too and the table creaked under his fast movement.

Nick moaned again, saying Francis' name. The jock grabbed onto his upper thighs and waist and started to rhythmically pump in and out of Nick, fucking him like they were both horny animals wanting to mate. Each downward thrust was met with a low moan from Nick, a sound of deep pleasure and pain. It was the best feeling he'd ever felt, and he got to share it with the man he loved most. The deeper Francis got, the more the table squeaked and the louder Nick moaned. Francis himself was grunting like an animal now, getting off on the sounds of sex and the feeling of hot flesh around his boner. His hair was whipping back, now all over his face.

"Ohh fuck! Yeah, just fuck the shit out of me," Nick said, rubbing his own dick and feeling Francis' huge body lumber over his. In a moment, Francis' chest was digging into his body, his rippling abs on his stomach, and his big, muscular arms underneath Nick's pits. He clung onto him, fucking him wildly now, moving his ass up and down while his big, beefy thighs held his ass in place. He put one of his legs up on the table, almost like he was crouching, right beside Nick's shaking body. His other was still planted on the floor, but he himself was covering the boy's entire body, as if he were shielding him. But Francis simply wanted to be close to Nick, feeling every vibration and sensation in both their bodies.

Nick's arms were wrapped around the man's broad back, digging his fingers into his hard muscles and then reaching back up to his massive arms and shoulders as the jock ploughed him vigourously. Francis was thrusting like a caveman, raw and full of testosterone. It was so wild, so savage and primitive, yet Francis was trying to be gentle, keeping Nick safe under his big arms and holding him like a lover.

"Oh yeah... fuck me! Fuck me, Francis!"

"You're so tight Nick, it feels so fucckking good."

"Yeah, daddy, just like that! Fuck me."

Francis kept pumping, holding Nick beneath him and feeling the teenager's dick twitch uncontrollably under his waist. Then, Francis put his face over Nick's and locked his mouth in a kiss. He continued grabbing onto the the boy's body to keep him planted on his cock while he pumped into him.

"Ohhhh, fuck..." the man murmured.

Francis was almost completely on the table, on top of Nick. Both the naked boys held onto each other, moaning widely as they both fucked. Nick's bottom was underneath Francis' powerful thighs, while his own legs were high up in the air—his knees pressed against his chest. Francis was still shoving his massive penis deeper into Nick's hole, his balls bouncing up and down erratically.

"You're the best fucker I've ever had," Francis teased him.

Nick grinned, clenching his asshole around the man's cock as he kept piercing his body with his manhood. While Francis thrusted into him, he moaned loudly, almost having came after the boy's sudden tightness secured itself around his penis, claiming him for himself. Their faces brushed against each other and as Francis picked up the pace, Nick held onto the stud's shoulders for support. His nipples were erect and dug into his legs, and each touch of Nick's hands made the stud smile.

"Ughh fuck," Francis muttered, his face turning more pink as sweat rolled down his face, dripping from his messy hair and landing onto Nick himself.

"Do you like that?" Nick said, barely able to form the words as the jock's eight-and-half-inches of throbbing manhood filled up his anus and spurted pre-cum inside.

Francis grinned, holding onto Nick's ass as he pumped his cock into Nick's hole, stabbing his little cunt and feeling both their bodies grind on each other. "Yeah, babe. It's fucking tight."

Nick's hard cock bounced up and down on his own abs, tickling his exposed head and giving Francis the satisfaction of knowing that he was showing the teenager a good time. As Nick's balls smacked into Francis' pubes, pain coursed through his body, though it was the kind of pain that Nick enjoyed. His nuts were soft on Francis' washboard abs as the jock's huge member drove itself inside of him. Feeling his balls tingle took Nick to another level.

Francis' primitive fucking got harder, and he was trying hard to get the both of them off. He was latched on hard to Nick's arms and waist, while Nick now clung to Francis' back, almost in a hug. Francis' head was placed against the boy's pecs and shoulder, in-between his thighs as his legs bent over to reach his chest. Nick grinned as he felt the muscular man plough his ass like a machine and hold onto him for dear life. Being fucked by Francis' body was intensely satisfying, especially when Nick's cock was being massaged by the jock's rigid abs.

"Ughh! Uggghh! Fuck!" Francis exclaimed, his lips moaning his pleasure into Nick's ear, while his burly fingers dug into his meaty cheeks. There were red handprints all over Nick's butt, and as Francis spanked him, more brighter ones appeared.

"Yeah! Spank me daddy!"

"Fuck, Nick! I'm almost there."

Nick nodded, his hands still digging into Francis' smooth, sweaty back. "Don't stop. Keep going until you bust your nut. Don't hold back..."

Francis did as he asked. His thrusting got more violent, and he slapped Nick's ass even harder.

"UHN!" Nick cried, feeling the stud's rough hands attack his fat ass. "Fuck yeah!"

Francis spanked him again, now grunting as he pulled Nick further onto his cock and began to jam even more of himself into Nick's puckering, pink hole. Sweat rolled off their bodies and they both slid against one another, feeling their short, rapid breaths and the quickening beats of their hearts.

Then, as Francis spread his legs wide apart to allow his balls freedom, he fell against the boy's body, his exhausted legs giving way. He climbed onto the table, both of them now on it, and placed his second leg on the other side of Nick, keeping the boy tight against his crotch. Somehow, despite his position and fatigue, Francis managed to ram his cock into Nick's ass even harder, causing his nut sack to whip into Nick's cheeks and his big, muscular thighs to pound him even more.

"Ohhh God, Francis, I'm gonna cum!" Nick yelled, feeling the jock's hard legs underneath his butt.

"Yeahh, you gonna cum for me, baby?" Francis stared right into Nick's eyes, who returned his gaze with a look of utmost satisfaction and desire.

"Yeeaahhh!" he replied, his voice cracking in pleasure. "Ooohhh shit! I'm gonna... FUCK!"

Nick's asshole clenched tight on Francis' huge dick, squeezing the life out of it and causing him to moan in pain. He'd never had anyone's ass wring the cum out of his member this tight before, and he felt weak inside of Nick. "Oh fuck, Nick!"

"Uuuhhhnnnn, fuck!" Nick felt Francis' huge, toned, muscular arms wrap tighter around him, and Francis' own dick twitched uncontrollably beneath him as Nick took all of it. Francis felt Nick's balls tighten and he knew they were both about to blow. As Nick took in a huge breathe of air, he felt a fiery surge of cum encompass his entire groin. His six inches shuddered with euphoria and his spunk exploded from his tip. It shot out at the both of them, covering their chests and abs, dripping across their sliding bodies as Francis continued to fuck the life out of Nick, going deeper and faster.

"Oh my god..." Nick mumbled, barely able to speak as a few last bursts of his seed dripped down his dick and fizzled out.

Francis was fucking him hard and fast, his thrusts shorter but still managing to reach the throbbing depths of Nick's plump little ass. His breaths were laboured and raspy, as if Nick had sapped all of the energy out of him. Inside of him, Nick felt Francis' cock give a violent series of jerks, and his testicles began to quiver. "Jesus, I'm gonna cum, Nick!"

Nick felt Francis withdraw his dick, sliding out from inside him holding his cock over his body. He was jacking himself off, ready to explode his content all over the both him with his hand.

Nick acted quickly. He pulled Francis over him and told him he wanted to taste the jock's baby-makers. Without a second thought, Francis climbed over Nicks' chest as the boy's head reached up to take his member whole. Nick wrapped his mouth around the jock's dick, using his tongue to massage his scorching hot cock-head. His hand wrapped around the bottom of the shaft, while his other caressed the man's wet, naked thigh. He then began to force himself down on the swollen boner, waiting for it to erupt.

"FUCK!" Francis yelled, putting both his hands on his pecs and rubbing himself in exhaustion as Nick took him. The boy sucked him off for merely a second before Francis' semen shot down inside his mouth. His cock jerked and his balls crumpled. Three powerful jets of his hot jock-spunk attacked the very back of Nick's throat, burning his skin and filling him up. The thick fluid felt heavy and it tasted so good, sweet and salty at the same time.

Nick choked on his spunk, as two more shots escaped his slit and hit the roof of his mouth. Above him, Francis was wiggling and writhing in pleasure, unable to catch his breathe or even talk as the bliss of Nick's mouth milked his cock of all sperm. He just felt Nick's soft, curly hair between his fingers while he rubbed his head.

When Nick's head came up from Francis' crotch, a line of cum dripped from the corner of his mouth, and he smiled at Francis, swallowing everything with ease. He licked his lips in pleasure.

Francis wet, muscular body nearly fell off the table, and he instead got down onto the floor. He lay there on his back, his body sprawled as his muscles pulsed in exhausted, while he tried to catch his breath. Sweat dripped down him, along with Nick's layer of cum. The teenager grinned, getting off the table too and laying overtop of Francis body on the floor. The jock held him close, kissing him hard and squeezing his body against his. He didn't want to let go.

"That... was the best sex of my life. And the best orgasm I've ever had," Francis said, proud of sharing it with Nick.

Nick smiled, looking at Francis' red face. "Me too."

Francis slid his hand up and down Nick's wet back, feeling his bare body rise and fall with each breath. Their cocks were both still half-hard, and cum continued to leak from each.

After about ten minutes of lying on each other, Francis finally spoked. "Do you wanna ditch this place?"

"Well... I don't think we can just sneak back in at this point. And especially not like this," he said, gesturing to their wet, sticky bodies. There wasn't exactly a spare towel lying around for them to use.

"The river isn't too far from here. Wanna go swimming? I'll race you there, naked."

Nick laughed, surprised by his strange idea. "For real? It's nearly a mile away!"

"So? It'll only take like five minutes to get there. It's not that far."

"What if... someone sees us?"

"Dude, people go skinny dipping all the time around here. And no one will mind in this heat. Besides, it's mostly trees or long empty fields from here to the water. No one's around."

"You really wanna streak?" Nick asked, looking up at him with a mischievous smile.

Francis raised his eyebrows. "Mass isn't over yet. And I can tell my parents we went swimming afterwards if they ask questions. They won't say shit since it's so hot up there."

Nick hesitated, staring at Francis' pink, sweaty face. His bit his lip, feeling the warmth of the stud's body underneath him and his sudden desire to be more naughty and daring than the two of them had already been.

Nick grinned at him. "Which way out?"

***

Still way more to come! Let me know what you think and don't hesitate to send me ideas of what you'd like to read next. The next chapter will be uploaded some time within a month, give or take a few weeks. Thanks for reading and I hoped you enjoyed it!