Jocks of the South Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"R-really?"

"Yes, really. You're all I think about, and there's no one else I've felt this way about."

Nick took his hands as Francis leaned closer through the window, staring back at him. His body was shaking with adrenaline and joy. He was willing to do anything to keep Francis, anything just to have him all to himself. "We can keep this a secret, Francis. I want to be with you, but if you don't want to because of your parents, then I understand. But I'd still do anything for you. Especially if it means we can... if we can be together."

"Nick... I can't let you do that. I mean, who knows how long this thing with my parents might take? If I don't get into a college then I have to rely on them. And besides, you're graduating in a few months! It'll take me a year to take the tests and even get accepted any place. We won't even be in the same state in a couple of months."

Nick held his big hands tighter, gripping his fingers. "I'll take a gap year. I've already been accepted to a bunch of places and I'm allowed to defer freshman year, Francis. I was already considering it since I really have no idea what I want to do in college."

Francis tried to break free of his grip. "See—this is the problem. I don't even know enough about you. All we've been doing for the past few months is fucking and all that time I've been pretending to be a different person."

Nick pulled him closer, not letting go. "So have I. And it doesn't matter, Francis. That doesn't affect how we feel for each other, right? We can get to know each other. It won't take long. And besides, you know plenty about me! Name my favourite color."

Francis blushed, hesitating before he answered. "That kind of blue... really light, like the sky."

Nick grinned. "Yeah. The same color of that jockstrap you gave me. The same one you wore our first time together. And your favourite color is black. And red. Like the sheets in your room and most of your sneakers.

Francis nodded, smiling at himself. "Yeah."

"And I know your favourite food is pizza."

"Yours is spaghetti, right?"

"Well... pasta. Close enough."

They both laughed at each other, comforted by the other's presence. Water still dripped down Francis' wet head and body, and the cool morning air hit Nick's damp, wet chest.

Francis pushed some of Nick's wet hair from his face, before he leaned in closer. Nick put his hands on the window ledge as Francis' arms reached his face, grabbing his neck and taking his mouth into his own. They kissed, feeling the warmth of their skin and tasting the other. Their mouths melted, steaming hot kisses chasing each other like heart beats as their faces collided and got red hot with friction. Their blood pumped hard, excited to finally have one another.

Then, when Nick couldn't take it anymore, he tried to pull Francis through the window. "Come inside. I want to be with you."

Francis let go of him, scooting back down on the tree branch. "I... can't, Nick. I don't know if I can take spending another minute with you if I know I can't have you."

"You can have me, Francis, any way you like. I'm yours, and you're mine. I know how I feel about you and that's not going to change. We can keep things a secret—no one has to know! Like I said: I'll take a gap year; figure things out and help you take your SATs. We can choose a college we can both get into, and if that still doesn't work, then I'll go to Texas A&M. You'll probably get in there anyway and if you don't, then you can stay at the farm if you want. A&M was my safety school and it's only like forty minutes from where you live. We both have cars."

"You... you would do that? For me?"

"Yes, Francis. I'd do anything for you," he mumbled, his heart beating faster and the lump in his throat getting bigger. "I just want to be with you. It's all I ever wanted."

"I mean... I don't want to force you into anything. Or make you ruin your life. I-I'm just a person, Nick."

"But you're the person I care for. More than anyone else, just like you said."

Francis hesitated, thinking it over. Would Nick really do all that for him? It was a lot to consider, but he knew that just having Nick say those things made him feel like the luckiest man in the world. He suddenly didn't care about his parents, or his friends or his brothers. He just cared about Nick. And like the teenager, he'd do anything for him.

"O-okay."

Nick's eyes widened and his heart nearly stopped. "Really?"

"Yeah. We can make the big decisions later but for now... I guess we can... we can..."

"Just be together?"

Francis blushed. "Yeah. That. If you want to."

"I do." Nick kissed him again, pulling him in and taking him by surprise. Francis didn't fight it, letting the feeling take over his body. Just the thought of having Nick in his arms again made things a hundred times easier, and a lot of the stress from the past few months had just melted away in seconds. The way he felt in that moment—the sensations coursing through his body and the thoughts swirling through his head—surpassed anything he'd ever experienced before. He didn't think emotions this strong were even possible.

Nick broke free, keeping their faces close as they breathed on each other. "We'll keep things a secret. I want you to myself and I don't want anyone else to know. I don't need them to ruin it."

"Are you sure?"

Nick nodded. "Of course. But it's not my decision, Francis. It's your parents who'll have a problem with it, so it's up to you. If you still don't want to be with me, then... I can accept that. I don't want you to ruin your life for me."

"I want you more than anything, Nick. And if you're really willing to keep things this way for me..."

"I am."

"... then I guess it's set. We won't tell anyone. Not until thing's are official with school and all. An education is super important."

"We can keep it a secret for a hundred years, Francis. I don't care. As long as we have each other."

Francis smiled, trying not to cry. Blinking away the tears was difficult. "Okay, babe. A hundred years, then."

Nick laughed, trying to pull him inside. "Come on. Get in here."

"Nick... I really can't. My parents will be up any minute and so will yours. I've gotta get ready for Easter Mass."

"O-oh."

"We'll spend the whole day together, afterwards. Okay? I'll take you to the lake, or maybe we can go into town."

Nick smiled at him. "I'd like that."

"Do you... still want to come with mass with me?"

"Of course!"

Francis let go of him and began to climb down. "Then you better get ready! I'll pick you up on the way. We're already gonna be late."

Nick nodded, grabbing him and kissing him one more time before he disappeared. "Alright."

"I'll be back in about thirty."

"See you then."

Francis squeezed his hands before he left, kissing him just once more, for good measure. Then, he climbed back down. "I'll see you then, babe."

Nick watched him as he left, blushing and smiling as the jock repeatedly looked back up to Nick's window, just to see his face. Even before the dripping wet man got into his truck, he smiled at Nick long and hard, thinking to himself about all that had just happened. He had Nick, and Nick had him. Nothing else mattered to either of them.

When Francis' truck came around later that morning, Nick was feeling very nervous, but still somehow relieved. Although there was more he needed to tell Francis, Nick held off on it for now, knowing that it could very well scare Francis off or freak him out more than he already was. The 'L-word' was some tricky business, and Nick still needed to make sure whether he was really there with Francis yet. It didn't seem fair to spring it on him all of a sudden, without spending some much needed time with him first.

As he got into the passenger seat, Francis greeted him with a stupidly nervous smile. He looked like he was sweating a bit (Nick spotted some pit-stains) and he seemed less sure of himself than usual.

"Hey," Francis muttered, watching Nick as he got into the seat. The teenager was wearing a grey buttoned shirt and a pair of dark trousers. It was tight on his body, and it made Francis stare an awful lot. Nick smiled back at him, putting on his seatbelt while returning the stare.

Francis had on a light blue dress shirt that seemed one size too small. His top buttons were done all the way up but his sleeves were pushed back, trying to give the man some room to breath and maneuver. His chest was bulging through the shirt and the fabric was taut against his pecs and large biceps.

His shoulders were pretty prominent too, and some of his shirt stuck out of his sides and back, barely tucked into the beige pants he wore. His huge thighs were spread wide apart, as his pants wrapped around his muscular figure. From what Nick could see, there was no hint of Francis wearing any underwear, and the usual bulge in his crotch didn't leave much to the imagination. It was just the way Nick liked it.

Nick didn't stare for long, but it occurred to him that maybe it was okay now. And since Francis was clearly checking him out, perhaps it was alright to do the same.

"You look incredible," Francis murmured, now meeting Nick's gaze. The man's eyes were bright and cheery, and he wore a large smile.

"You look hot," Nick suddenly said.

Francis laughed, looking awkwardly down at his feet. "Thanks. Not as hot as you, though."

Nick looked out the window as Francis pulled out of the street, not sure how to respond. He still wasn't comfortable with compliments, and it was still weird to hear them coming from Francis.

"You're wearing blue," Nick told him. —

Francis grinned. "Yeah, I knew you'd like it."

"I love it. And it's definitely your color."

"Haha, thanks. And grey looks good on you, dude. Goes with your eyes."

"It's the closest I had to a black shirt," Nick mumbled quietly.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" Francis blurted out. "A-about us?"

"Well... it would make things less awkward."

"I want us to be exclusive with one another," Francis told him, keeping his eyes on the road. His heart was beating wildly, and even though he knew Nick liked him, it was still scary to talk about it.

"Like... boyfriend-girlfriend?"

Francis looked at him. "Don't you mean boyfriend and boyfriend?"

Nick bit his lip. "Oh, yeah. Right. Sorry."

Francis smiled. "That's alright. As long as you're the girlfriend."

"Shut up," Nick laughed.

"What? It was your idea," he joked.

"So... you really want to do this. You're okay with us being... boyfriends? That doesn't weird you out?"

It definitely weirded Francis out. He'd never thought it was something that would happen to him, and it felt weird to say it. He wasn't raised this way. But he didn't give a shit how he was raised and whether or not it sounded abnormal when the word 'boyfriend' came out of his mouth. Because he knew how it felt to be with Nick and what it was like to be without him. He wanted to be with Nick every minute he could and he wanted Nick to himself. He couldn't bear the thought of someone else holding or touching him.

He didn't want to freak Nick out, so he lied, just for the time being. Just long enough for it to feel normal to him. "No, it's not weird. I want us to be boyfriends."

Nick was silent for a while, surprised at him. He seemed uptight and nervous.

Francis suddenly let out a deep breath, relaxing in his seat. "Wow, I said it," he laughed.

Nick smiled back. "It does sound a bit weird, doesn't it?"

"A little. We'll get used to it. You've never been in a relationship with a guy before and neither have I."

"Yeah, makes sense."

Francis gave him a devious smile, raising an eyebrow. "Soo... you're my boyfriend now."

"And you're mine."

"Dude, it's gonna be so cool being with a guy. They're so much easier to relate to than chicks," Francis muttered, excited with himself. "Like... there's gonna be so much less shit to deal with. It's like being with your best friend."

"That's what a relationship is supposed to be like," Nick said.

He nodded slowly, thinking about it to himself. "Yeah... I guess you're right. Guess all those women I was with were definitely not for me."

"So what goes on at this mass thing? I haven't been to one since I was younger and I don't remember much." He already spotted the building up ahead on the road and it was intimidating to see the parking lot nearly full. Francis' parents were waiting for them somewhere there and Nick had butterflies in his stomach.

"Uh, well the pastor gives us a bunch of lectures, stories and, um, we sing a bit."

"Really? Do you sing?"

"Not very well. And not a lot."

Nick tried to hide his laughter but Francis could tell it was cracking him up.

"Shut up."

"I didn't say anything."

They pulled into the parking lot, noticing that people were heading inside. The lot was almost empty, though it was filled with cars.

"Shit, they're gonna be pissed. I'm late."

"Are they inside already?"

Francis nodded. "Yeah. Probably upfront too. You can't save seats for too long." He parked pretty quickly, doing a few scans before reversing.

"We can just sit near the back. That way we won't have to sing."

Francis nodded. "Good idea. You really don't want to hear me sing."

They took another minute to get out of the car and tuck in their shirts. Francis did a lousy job and he was really beginning to sweat.

"Here," Nick said, reaching up to unbutton the man's collar. Francis blushed, awkwardly putting his hands into his pockets. His shirt was still mostly untucked and though he looked stupid, he was very cute. Nick sighed in amusement, spying some of Francis' chest hair from the top of his shirt, and then reached down to tuck his boyfriend's shirt back in. He did it slowly, taking the shirt and stuffing it into his waist with all the time in the world. He pushed his hands deep down Francis' pants, deliberately. Francis wasn't wearing anything underneath, and feeling the man's hard, hairy thighs was a turn on, especially when Nick went around and basically groped the jock's muscular, bulging butt.

Nick tucked in the front of his shirt too and dug into his large push of pubic hair, then brushed the base of Francis' member, noticing it's girth and firmness. The skin was soft to him and Francis nearly jumped as Nick felt him up. He pulled his hand back out, looking up at the jock with a wry look on his face.

Francis was breathing heavily, staring down at Nick as he finished with him.

"There," Nick muttered, getting a bit hard himself. He could now see the outline of Francis' penis pushing up against his pants, although he used his blazer to hide it from prying eyes.

"Th-thanks," Francis said, still bright red. However, he had enjoyed being felt up by Nick. And being taken care of like that made him feel warm and tingly.

"You're happy I'm here, then?" Nick teased him, eyeing his bulge.

Francis nodded, desperate to reach his arms out and pull Nick in by his waist, holding his groin to his and pressing the boy's chest to his body. He needed to feel Nick's back against his fingers and he wanted to feel the heat of his breath on his pecs. But they were in public, and Francis could do nothing but place a sneaky hand on the side of Nick's leg, gently grazing him up and down.

Francis's face was pink, and he spoke in a low, hushed voice, as if he was flustered. "Very happy. No one gets me hot like you do, baby."

Nick was flummoxed. He was smiling uncontrollably and he'd never felt so cared for or important. Watching Francis get embarrassed at having his boner spotted was insanely cute and hot enough on it's own but hearing him own up to it and feeling his fingers on his body was euphoric.

"C'mon," Nick said, leading him away from the truck. "Let's get inside before I end up blowing you right here."

He bit his lip, his heart pounding wildly. Francis' stomach jumped a few times as he watched Nick turn around, walking confidently toward the church. God, Francis thought, he looked hot. He was the sexiest person Francis had met, and there was something about him that made his blood hotter, pumping faster than usual. He wanted to take Nick right then and there, but by some miracle, he was able to control himself and keep composed.

He followed Nick inside, walking awkwardly since his legs felt weak at the thought of having Nick again. He shuffled into the church after him, taking the chance to tap Nick's ass as he closed the doors quietly behind them. Nick suppressed a giggle. Everyone was already standing for the first hymn, but lucky for the two boys, the last two benches were empty, which made it easy to sneak inside. They both took the furthest bench, where the organ on the balcony overhead cast a dark shadow over the pews. They were well out of sight, which meant that if they were quiet enough, they could talk amongst themselves.

"C'mon, over here," Francis whispered, throwing his blazer over the end of the bench.

Nick scooted in after him, picking up the thick bible. He hadn't seen one of these in ages, and it felt weird having one in his hands after the conversation he'd had with Francis. Whatever was in that book was part of the reason why Francis' parents hated the idea of their son being even remotely interested in men. He wondered how Francis could even stand to be in that place.

Francis hummed along to the song while he held out the hymn-book for Nick, showing them where they were. Watching him get so into something was pretty cute and he was happy to share that moment with him. Nick read the words as the song went on, and eventually they got to sit back down, listening to what the pastor was saying. He gave a long introduction before someone came up to read a passage from the bible. By now, Nick was really beginning to get bored, although he was happy that he was going through with Francis. The jock himself didn't seem very interested either, and he noticed that Nick was ready to shoot himself.

"Boring?"

Nick gave him a short smile in return.

He put a hand over the teenager's knee, slowly making his way up his thigh. "We'll be out of here soon. I promise."

"Isn't there food at the end of these things?"

"Yep."

"Then can we stay for that?"

Francis tried to hide his laugh. "Of course."

Before he had a chance to remove his hand, Nick put his own hand over Francis', guiding his big fingers closer to his crotch. They were both alone in the pew, and since there wasn't anyone actually close enough to them, or in a position to see their legs or what their hands were doing, Nick was beginning to get some dirty ideas.

Francis kept his face forward although he was focused on Nick. "What are you doing?" he whispered, a bit nervous. His boner had only just subsided but now as their legs grazed, and his fingers felt the smooth muscle of Nick's thighs, he felt the blood gushing to his face and groin.

"I want you to feel me," Nick whispered. He was lucky the bench in front of them was empty too. "I missed you a lot... and I wanted to feel you touch me again."

Francis rolled his eyes back, biting his lip and clenching his other hand as he reached the end of Nick's leg, hovering over the bulge that lay in between. Nick sighed out, stifling a moan. Francis felt the contents of Nick's pants shift, and then he gently squeezed, making Nick squirm in pleasure. Francis grabbed his bulge, rubbing his crotch and letting the teenager's penis harden underneath his grasp. It elongated, pushing against the fabric against his pants and snaking along the top of his pants.

Francis could see his thick shaft bulging against the boy's boxers and pants. He must have been very hard for it to show through both layers of clothing.

"Fffuuuckkk..." Nick moaned, his voice a hushed whisper to Francis' ears.

He grinned, stroking the length of Nick's pants and gently squeezing his member. Then, he reached down to his balls, caressing his private-most area and squeezed a bit, fondling him.