Johnny Depp's Mermaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh please...,"she begged. He licked her clit as he pushed another finger into her heat that was so lubricated now, she smelled so sweet and fresh. Torturing her pulling on her clit, he slid his fingers into her, glancing up at her as her hands moved to rub her pert breasts and nipples. He pulled his fingers from her causing her to whine in protest. Running his hands over her, he enjoyed the sight of her laying in front of him so willing, so responsive to his touch.

Sliding his cock against her wet folds, he whispered to her, "You belong to me now, love."

Maneuvering his shaft into her heat she whimpered and sighed, "oh...please."

He pulled back slowly to the tip pausing: "Say my name."

"Please Johnny; Please," Emily panted reaching for him. Smiling, he leaned forward kissing her gently slowly pushing deeper into her as she wrapped her legs about him. He thrusted hard into her with her moaning and clinging to him like she was lost at sea. It felt so good to have him in her; she couldn't think straight and didn't want to either. He moaned at how tight and hot she was, almost like she was made for his cock. With each thrust, she moaned and kissed him with abandon. Giddying as her hips rose to meet his thrusts as he picked up speed: "Ohhh! Please, please..." Her body tightened around his cock milking him. He kissed her roughly moaning as he quickly reached the exquisite peak sliding deep into her.

"Oh, yes, love; come for me."

Spasms shook her as she felt herself tighten about him her head falling back arching as she run her hands over his back panting softly. He smiled, kissing her and brushing the hair from her eyes. "I think I caught a mermaid."

Johnny pulled Emily up leading her into the bedroom swirling her around in front of him. Emily laughed backing away from him her hands up: "Oh, no! I'm being stalked by some strange man." Johnny smiled enjoying her laughter and the sight of her moving in the dim light. "I may have to ravish you all night then, 'til you like this strange man." Her hands met his hard chest sliding them up to his shoulders.

"Well, I'm helpless to resist a funny man."

His mouth hovered above her for a moment: "I take it you like strange and funny men." She pushed up to meet his lips, licking them: "Yes, I do or at least this one." She fell back onto the bed pulling him with her as he kissed her passionately running his hands over her breasts pinching them lightly making them pucker up for him. He kissed her throat causing her to moan. "Oh you like that do you?" She stroked his hair back out of his face.

"Yes, I do," he smiled against her moving to suck on her nipples: first, one, then the other as she sighed under his gentle caress. His hand slid down to her thighs lifting them as he slid back into her warm center convulsing slowly. "Oh, baby. You're so tight," as he leaned back pushing her thighs up and watching her arch her back trying to get more of him in her. He pulled back to the tip teasing her and smiling: "What do you want, Emily?"

"Oh please...,"she muttered as she wiggled under him.

"Please what, Emily?"

She blushed pretty for him saying softly, "Please more, Johnny?" He pushed a little more in parting her thighs more forcing them higher

"What do you want me to do to you?"

Biting her lower lip and reaching to touch his chest: "Please fuck me, Johnny." He smiled more as she tried to get more of him in, then thrust all the way into her, then pulling back only to pound her harder.

"That's what I wanted to hear, baby."He pulled out slowly causing her to shiver as he did so. He lowered her thighs. Leaning down to kiss her, he lightly whispered to her, "Roll over, love, on your knees. If you're good maybe I'll bite you."

She did as he asked pushing back against him: "I need you; please." Caressing her perky behind, he leaned forward kissing her back as he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back testing her.

She whimpered; softly he inquired, "You don't mind getting a little rough, do you?"

Blushing with her breath coming in small gasps, she replied, "No I don't mind. Please I need you please." He rubbed his cock against her wetness then rammed into her ungracefully. Tugging on her hair, he rode her groaning at how hot she was for him, her muscles methodically pulsating around him as small spasms shot though her. "Cum for me baby," he murmurred he let go of her hair leaning forward to kiss the back of her neck causing her to shudder crying out. As he rode her hard biting her shoulder lightly.

"Ohh...," her body was shaking as orgasm tore through her. He pounded her fast enjoying the way she cried out, her body gripping him. The smell and feel of her skin he moaned as he came hard into her. They both collapsed on the bed together panting as he rolled onto his back while pulling her against him as she cuddled up to him resting her hand on his chest and falling asleep. He smiled feeling a bit tired, but wanting a smoke. He grinned thinking about how New Orleans seemed pretty damn nice. The next morning, Emily stretched as she rolled over smiling and thinking this is the first time in 5 years she'd smiled in the morning and she'd slept through the night. A wonderful smell drifted throughout the room: pancakes. That was all she needed as she rolled over looking for something to throw on. Pulling on a t-shirt, she wandered into the other room. Looking about then noticing the balcony window open, she saw Johnny leaning on it as he blew smoke out the door.

"Good morning, Emily," He stated coolly, smiling as she eased over to the table taking a pancake and nibbled it as she watched him. He liked the way she moved and smiled at him; her eyes glistening happily.

"I wasn't sure if I dreamt last night or what," she slowly walked over to him as she chewed on the pancake.

"No, I'm still here and you have dreams like that often? "

"No, not in a long time," She blithely stated smiling up at him and leaning up to kiss him briefly. "So, when do you have to go to work?"

"Rained us out; though, it looks like the sun may came out in a bit," he proclaimed in response and pulled her close kissing her as he rubbed her back.

"Wait five minutes if you don't like the weather; it will change here." Looking down at the pool, she noticed no one was there, thinking if the weather cleared up she could swim or maybe they could.

"Damn, I never got a good look at your tattoo," Johnny said with amusement trying to pull her shirt up.

"Oh no you don't, mister," she playfully slapped at his hands backing away from him. "So, what are your plans today, little mermaid?"

"Swimming, maybe, if it clears or wander the Quarter."

Walking over to the table he got a cup of coffee sitting noticing she seemed a bit sore. "Are you ok, I didn't get too rough with you?" Emily giggled at that coming to sit at the table getting coffee as well.

"Oh no It was.," blushing sweetly: "Guess I just need a hot shower for my muscles. You don't mind if I hop into shower do you?"

"No, I need to clean up myself. Would you mind if I join you this afternoon?" A smile lit up her face as she hopped up from the table.

"Not at all; oh, it will get a bit steamly with the rain moving out so dress comfortable." She headed for the shower 'til Johnny's hand grabbed her and pulled her against him kissing her lightly: "See you in a bit then," pushing her toward the waiting shower.

Emily's phone was ringing as she finished zipping up her jeans. Flopping down on the bed, she answered, "Hello?"

"Emily, who was that cutie you were with? I thought you didn't have a date."

She rolled onto her back grinning: "His name is Johnny and that's all you're getting out of me Miss Annabelle."

"Ah... I'll give you two hours and you have to spill your guts, hussy."

Someone knocked on her door: "Oh, hang on someone is at the door." She rolled off the bed going to the door still holding her phone as she opened the door to Johnny motioning him to come on in.

"Maid service?"

"Ah, no a friend."

"What friend who's up this early."

Looking at the clock: "It's not early Ana and, yes, I do have friends, you red-headed trump. Look, I'll call you later." Hanging up the phone, she stuffed it her pocket grimacing. "Sorry, Annabelle was on a mission to find out who I was with." "You tell her?" He asked watching her as she shook her head

"Let her wonder, though I did tell her your name is Johnny. I'm surprised she didn't recognize you from the bar."

They headed out to the Quarter wandering about; no one even noticed who he was.

As they walked by a corset shop, Emily stopped: "Do you mind, I've been wanting to see what new things they have."

He cocked his head grinning: "No problem; come on, let's see what they've got."

She teased him as they walked in, "They have the coolest hats too."

A lovely voice called as they entered, "Hello, come out of that heat. Is there anything I can help you with?"

Emily spotted a black corset with pink lace trim: "Well, how about this?"

The woman moved to help her; at that moment, Johnny abruptly suggested, "Ooh, I want to see that on you."

"Oh, ok, but what if I wanted to surprise you?"

He grinned walking up to her in a top hat. "Saucy wench."

"Oh, that's how it is, huh?"

They continued on going in and out of all kinds of interesting stores. Stopping, they grabbed some daiquiris and continued walking.

"Do you have to work tonight?"

"Next week your mermaid will be swimming about playing with kids at the show.

" "Let's get something to eat and check out some bars," he said pulling her back against him resting his chin on her shoulder.

"You're not letting me escape are you?'

"No not really."

"Ok do you like gothic music and dancing?"

Kissing her ear: "I'm not a good dancer, but I enjoy all kinds of music."

"Cool, you may like it or at least enjoy the Blue Crystal, plus I can wear my new corset there."

Annabelle was tapping her foot impatiently waiting for her friend to show up at the hotel.

Looking up, her jaw dropped "I'll be damned."

Beaming, she got up to go call to her friend.

"Emily, you've been a very bad girl."

They turned looking, as a beautiful red head walked toward them.

"Hey Annabelle, what brings you out into the sunlight, and, since you're here, can you help with a corset?"

The women hugged smirking then she smiled at Johnny holding her hand out to shake his: "Nice to meet you again. Sorry to show up, but she hasn't called me back to spill her guts to me. I was worried that weird man from the other night was back asking about you last night, so I thought I'd check up on you." They walked to the elevators going upstairs and got off at Emily's floor.

"I'll meet you in a bit, I know you want to change," he kissed Emily briefly.

"Okay, see you in a bit."

"Oh, what was that guy's name that you had the date with."

Not thinking much about it, she answered, "Oh, Evan Maxwell. I have no clue why he's looking for me. It's not like we liked each other." They walked to the room giggling like two school girls as Johnny and his bodyguards headed to their suites.

"I'll run a check on him now and let the staff at the hotel know to watch for him." Johnny nodded walking to his room shaking his head as he made a drink.

"She doesn't seem too worried about it," the man beside him spoke up.

"She knows a lot of people here so she feels safe. She most likely thinks after couple of days he'll get over it."

Putting her bags on the couch and pulling out the corset to show Annabelle "Check it out,. Ana"

Annabelle smiled looking at it: "Well, combat boots won't work with that. Emily seriously that guy was hunting for you I was worried, you didn't tell me much on the phone,' though I do say you sounded the happiest I've heard you in a long time. Maybe your writers block will clear up and you can start your fourth book?"

"I'll call my editor and ask what to do about the man. You know in a few days he may blow it off find another woman and whatever. I'll let Vincent and the guys know just in case in the mean time. Yes I'm very happy, Johnny is a very funny and warm man. Never would have believed how down to earth the guy is." She then flopped on her back on the couch sighing.

Annabelle joined her on the couch while patting her hand: "Well, maybe you won't keep Second Skin in business now."

Laughing at that, Emily blushed as she retorted, "Hey, I'm human...besides Edward believed in helping small businesses. Now help me with this corset." Laughing, they got up gathering up the corset and bags.

Opening the door for Johnny, Annabelle smiled friendly, "Well come on in, you want a drink? We got wine and what not."

"Thanks, wine, what does she have?" They where nosing though the kitchen as Johnny asked, "How long have you known her?"

Annabelle giggled, "Oh, the questioning begins, I thought you would of run a back ground check on her? I've known her about nine years now."

Johnny looked at Annabelle grinning and pulling out a bottle of wine: "I did a background check, but talking to people's friends... well, you learn more."

"You could just ask her what you want, but I have a feeling it's about her late husband." Annabelle pulled out wine glasses.

"Yeah, I saw he was shot."

"That would be correct," Annabelle looked away uneasy talking about it.

"It would be better for her to tell you. Look, Edward was different. Some people would say a freak if you're not into the vampire, gothic scene, I suppose he could be thought of as strange since he had one inch fangs and well, loved the Quarter, the voodoo, the magic, and the people that lived here. Some people didn't like the fact he owned a building that he let people live in as a hostel. I guess you could call them undesirable people, but to him they were cool and just down on their luck at times. She feels the same way: she adores the people, loves talking with them, hearing their stories even if some of them are crazy." Johnny listened sipping his wine. "Ten years she was married to him. She had to be," Annabelle laughed shaking a finger at him. "Her father and brothers were very protective over her. Edward was the only man she'd been with. So, yeah, I suppose you're the second man," she wiggled her eyebrows at him trying to lighten the conversation. "Does wonders for your ego, huh?"

He smiled pouring a glass for Emily: "Nope, my ego is fine, but you are going to give her hell aren't you?" She rose her glass saluting him: "What are friends for? Oh my, look at you." Emily walked in smiling dressed in the corset with the pink trim with her small waist cinched in more, paired with a long full skirt and, to Annabelle's dismay, no combat boots. She pulled some hair on top her head letting the rest spill down in soft waves.

"What are ya'll up too? Oh wine, is Ana being nice for once?"

"Me... nice... never, I'm wicked and bad baby, plus I've got work to head to. Nice to meet you Johnny have a wicked good time." With that Annabelle hugged Emily lingering by her ear: "Oh girl, he's something. Be wicked," and kissed her on the cheek, "Bye.'

"Don't know if I want to go out now," She said, handing Emily the wine and looking at her hungrily.

She grinned: "Oh yes we are, Ana tried to kill me tightening this corset, I'm lucky I can breathe," Emily gasped, putting the wine down. She headed for the door as Johnny followed watching her behind sway.

They strolled the Quarter until they reached the Blue Crystal, where as they walked in the door, the man Vincent grinned showing his fangs and purred at Emily.

"It's good to see you, little girl, we've missed you." Emily smiled at him and hugged him.

"You are getting more handsome every time I see you."

"Who's your friend with the bodyguards; do we need to worry?" Vincent asked.

"No their cool and calm people. I thought this would be a good place cause how laid back everyone is. Also ,I missed you."

"Sweet talker, it's a three dollars cover even for the muscle, Though you're right they won't need to worry." Vincent looked at them saying, "We don't like camera's here and if we catch anyone using them they are out of the club. Damn tourists." He spit on the ground in disgust waving them in as he was paid.

Walking into the dimly lit bar the bartender smiled, "Our Emily is back, what can I do for you and your friends."

"Mike, how are you and your old lady?"

He shrugged smiling.:"Doing good; she should be in later, so what's your poison tonight?"

"White wine for me"

Johnny stepped up: "Rum and coke, the guys will want coffee later if you got it?"

"Sure I can brew up some, how drunk are ya'll getting that you need help getting home."

Mike joked about the bodyguards shaking his head then to the bodyguards: "If anyone bothers you tell 'em the Mississippi is right across the street. We'll help you toss them in for fun. I love the faces of the tourists when we tell them that."

They laughed; one of the men asked, "You don't like tourist I take it?" Mike rolled his eyes as he rubbed his spiky hair.

"Well, you know how people are: you have to deal with a few idiots."

The man laughed. "You wouldn't believe."

"Oh yeah?"

From then on it was the bartender trying to one-up the bodyguards as he waited on other people.

Emily and Johnny took a seat at the end of the bar close to the dance floor listening to the music and watching people dance and talk. After a couple of glasses of wine, she stood up one of her favorite songs had came on called The Wolf by Fever Ray.

"Do you mind if I go dance a bit?"

"No, go ahead have fun and I'll watch you," he said. Smiling she kissed him lightly headed for the floor. Dancing with her friends, who seem to be happy to see her out and about, a couple of the men nodded at Johnny.

As one of the older men walked by nodding at him: "Hope you're enjoying the city. Howard's the name and any man that can get her back out to her old haunts deserves a drink on me."

"It didn't seem like she stays in and thanks for the drink." He watched Emily dance than back to Howard. "I've known her and her husband, well when he was alive for years. I did some of his cover shots and a video for him." Howard smiled at a plump woman walking by as she bumped him with her hip. "I have some wonderful shots of her at the gallery. I think she just has a hard time going to some the places they use to hang out at, but, hell, it would be hard on anyone. Pardon me." Shining, Howard followed the plump woman whispering wickedly in her ear causing her to giggle. Seeing Annabelle wander though the crowd toward Emily, she smiled then joined the dancing, and swirling with her friend. Her eyes met Johnny's in the mirror and she smiled sweetly at him dancing slowly to watch him as Annabelle swayed up to her. They danced together seductively Annabelle slid up behind her running her hands down her arms as they swayed together. Emily pulled away turning whispering to Annabelle as a guy came up to dance with Annabelle.

"Are you having fun?" she asked as he handed her a glass of wine while looking very relaxed.

"Yeah interesting place like the music. I have a friend or two that would love the clothes."

Sipping on her wine, she turned to watch the dancing as he reached out pulling her between his legs as he whispered "I think your friend is attracted to you."

"She does massages besides being a bartender." She could feel him laughing a little.

"I don't think she wants to give you a massage. Do you like women?"

She shifted a little, looking over her shoulder at him: "She's been my friend for a damn long time. I think we're just very protective of each other."

"You're dancing around the question, be honest, Emily." He had a serious look as his eyes darkened.

She turned around to him: "I'm curious, but I haven't been with a woman. Well, does cuddling with someone count?" He looked at her for a long moment then stoked her cheek "Just don't lie to me. Curious, huh?" blushing she bit her lower lip letting some hair fall into her eyes.