Johnny Depp's Mermaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, see you in a bit."

"Oh, what was that guy's name that you had the date with."

Not thinking much about it, she answered, "Oh, Evan Maxwell. I have no clue why he's looking for me. It's not like we liked each other." They walked to the room giggling like two school girls as Johnny and his bodyguards headed to their suites.

"I'll run a check on him now and let the staff at the hotel know to watch for him." Johnny nodded walking to his room shaking his head as he made a drink.

"She doesn't seem too worried about it," the man beside him spoke up.

"She knows a lot of people here so she feels safe. She most likely thinks after couple of days he'll get over it."

Putting her bags on the couch and pulling out the corset to show Annabelle "Check it out,. Ana"

Annabelle smiled looking at it: "Well, combat boots won't work with that. Emily seriously that guy was hunting for you I was worried, you didn't tell me much on the phone,' though I do say you sounded the happiest I've heard you in a long time. Maybe your writers block will clear up and you can start your fourth book?"

"I'll call my editor and ask what to do about the man. You know in a few days he may blow it off find another woman and whatever. I'll let Vincent and the guys know just in case in the mean time. Yes I'm very happy, Johnny is a very funny and warm man. Never would have believed how down to earth the guy is." She then flopped on her back on the couch sighing.

Annabelle joined her on the couch while patting her hand: "Well, maybe you won't keep Second Skin in business now."

Laughing at that, Emily blushed as she retorted, "Hey, I'm human...besides Edward believed in helping small businesses. Now help me with this corset." Laughing, they got up gathering up the corset and bags.

Opening the door for Johnny, Annabelle smiled friendly, "Well come on in, you want a drink? We got wine and what not."

"Thanks, wine, what does she have?" They where nosing though the kitchen as Johnny asked, "How long have you known her?"

Annabelle giggled, "Oh, the questioning begins, I thought you would of run a back ground check on her? I've known her about nine years now."

Johnny looked at Annabelle grinning and pulling out a bottle of wine: "I did a background check, but talking to people's friends... well, you learn more."

"You could just ask her what you want, but I have a feeling it's about her late husband." Annabelle pulled out wine glasses.

"Yeah, I saw he was shot."

"That would be correct," Annabelle looked away uneasy talking about it.

"It would be better for her to tell you. Look, Edward was different. Some people would say a freak if you're not into the vampire, gothic scene, I suppose he could be thought of as strange since he had one inch fangs and well, loved the Quarter, the voodoo, the magic, and the people that lived here. Some people didn't like the fact he owned a building that he let people live in as a hostel. I guess you could call them undesirable people, but to him they were cool and just down on their luck at times. She feels the same way: she adores the people, loves talking with them, hearing their stories even if some of them are crazy." Johnny listened sipping his wine. "Ten years she was married to him. She had to be," Annabelle laughed shaking a finger at him. "Her father and brothers were very protective over her. Edward was the only man she'd been with. So, yeah, I suppose you're the second man," she wiggled her eyebrows at him trying to lighten the conversation. "Does wonders for your ego, huh?"

He smiled pouring a glass for Emily: "Nope, my ego is fine, but you are going to give her hell aren't you?" She rose her glass saluting him: "What are friends for? Oh my, look at you." Emily walked in smiling dressed in the corset with the pink trim with her small waist cinched in more, paired with a long full skirt and, to Annabelle's dismay, no combat boots. She pulled some hair on top her head letting the rest spill down in soft waves.

"What are ya'll up too? Oh wine, is Ana being nice for once?"

"Me... nice... never, I'm wicked and bad baby, plus I've got work to head to. Nice to meet you Johnny have a wicked good time." With that Annabelle hugged Emily lingering by her ear: "Oh girl, he's something. Be wicked," and kissed her on the cheek, "Bye.'

"Don't know if I want to go out now," She said, handing Emily the wine and looking at her hungrily.

She grinned: "Oh yes we are, Ana tried to kill me tightening this corset, I'm lucky I can breathe," Emily gasped, putting the wine down. She headed for the door as Johnny followed watching her behind sway.

They strolled the Quarter until they reached the Blue Crystal, where as they walked in the door, the man Vincent grinned showing his fangs and purred at Emily.

"It's good to see you, little girl, we've missed you." Emily smiled at him and hugged him.

"You are getting more handsome every time I see you."

"Who's your friend with the bodyguards; do we need to worry?" Vincent asked.

"No their cool and calm people. I thought this would be a good place cause how laid back everyone is. Also ,I missed you."

"Sweet talker, it's a three dollars cover even for the muscle, Though you're right they won't need to worry." Vincent looked at them saying, "We don't like camera's here and if we catch anyone using them they are out of the club. Damn tourists." He spit on the ground in disgust waving them in as he was paid.

Walking into the dimly lit bar the bartender smiled, "Our Emily is back, what can I do for you and your friends."

"Mike, how are you and your old lady?"

He shrugged smiling.:"Doing good; she should be in later, so what's your poison tonight?"

"White wine for me"

Johnny stepped up: "Rum and coke, the guys will want coffee later if you got it?"

"Sure I can brew up some, how drunk are ya'll getting that you need help getting home."

Mike joked about the bodyguards shaking his head then to the bodyguards: "If anyone bothers you tell 'em the Mississippi is right across the street. We'll help you toss them in for fun. I love the faces of the tourists when we tell them that."

They laughed; one of the men asked, "You don't like tourist I take it?" Mike rolled his eyes as he rubbed his spiky hair.

"Well, you know how people are: you have to deal with a few idiots."

The man laughed. "You wouldn't believe."

"Oh yeah?"

From then on it was the bartender trying to one-up the bodyguards as he waited on other people.

Emily and Johnny took a seat at the end of the bar close to the dance floor listening to the music and watching people dance and talk. After a couple of glasses of wine, she stood up one of her favorite songs had came on called The Wolf by Fever Ray.

"Do you mind if I go dance a bit?"

"No, go ahead have fun and I'll watch you," he said. Smiling she kissed him lightly headed for the floor. Dancing with her friends, who seem to be happy to see her out and about, a couple of the men nodded at Johnny.

As one of the older men walked by nodding at him: "Hope you're enjoying the city. Howard's the name and any man that can get her back out to her old haunts deserves a drink on me."

"It didn't seem like she stays in and thanks for the drink." He watched Emily dance than back to Howard. "I've known her and her husband, well when he was alive for years. I did some of his cover shots and a video for him." Howard smiled at a plump woman walking by as she bumped him with her hip. "I have some wonderful shots of her at the gallery. I think she just has a hard time going to some the places they use to hang out at, but, hell, it would be hard on anyone. Pardon me." Shining, Howard followed the plump woman whispering wickedly in her ear causing her to giggle. Seeing Annabelle wander though the crowd toward Emily, she smiled then joined the dancing, and swirling with her friend. Her eyes met Johnny's in the mirror and she smiled sweetly at him dancing slowly to watch him as Annabelle swayed up to her. They danced together seductively Annabelle slid up behind her running her hands down her arms as they swayed together. Emily pulled away turning whispering to Annabelle as a guy came up to dance with Annabelle.

"Are you having fun?" she asked as he handed her a glass of wine while looking very relaxed.

"Yeah interesting place like the music. I have a friend or two that would love the clothes."

Sipping on her wine, she turned to watch the dancing as he reached out pulling her between his legs as he whispered "I think your friend is attracted to you."

"She does massages besides being a bartender." She could feel him laughing a little.

"I don't think she wants to give you a massage. Do you like women?"

She shifted a little, looking over her shoulder at him: "She's been my friend for a damn long time. I think we're just very protective of each other."

"You're dancing around the question, be honest, Emily." He had a serious look as his eyes darkened.

She turned around to him: "I'm curious, but I haven't been with a woman. Well, does cuddling with someone count?" He looked at her for a long moment then stoked her cheek "Just don't lie to me. Curious, huh?" blushing she bit her lower lip letting some hair fall into her eyes.

"I won't lie, I just uh...," taking a deep breath, she continued' "I'm just getting to know you and well, telling you my sexual fantasies on what the first date, just seems a bit much." He brushed the hair out her eyes his eyes softening as he saw she wasn't lying.

"After last night, you're afraid of telling me what you like?"

"Well, I don't know what you like. Eh, I know some of what you like. What if I shocked you or something?" He snorted in laugher about that.

"Silly, I thought your friend had to work."

"So did I, I'll get the story tomorrow. You want to check out a few other places?" "Sure."

They walked down the street wandering and talking about different things. Emily even had the bodyguards laughing as they started to pass a store Johnny glanced up and smiled.

"Hey let's check this store out," pulling her into it looking about. She noticed he pulled her into Second Skin a bondage shop.

"Oh, they have cool hats too."

"Yeah, bet that's what they're known for."

Laughing and looking down at her, he playfully stated, "You chicken?"

"Nope," Looking around, he noticed the collars

"Nope, not wearing a collar, though the pink one is cute."

"Yeah would go good with the corset." watching her smirking: "See anything you like?"

"Oh, maybe."

He leaned in closer whispering, "You don't need to be scared of me."

"I'm not scared. Okay fine, show me something that interests you and I'll show or tell you what is interesting to me."

Grinning, he walked around stopping at the cuffs, "Would you let me?"

"Damn, you are a pirate at heart." She looked about then picked up a small whip.

"Could I trust you?" cocking her head to the side laughing.

"Oh my, I'm shocked at you," he replied laughing at her.

They wandered though the streets; their little group was laughing and having a great time as they come back to the hotel. This time when they got off the elevator, she knew they were headed for Johnny's room.

"How's the breathing going in that corset, love." as he pulled on the laces teasing her.

"Oh, just wonderful; Ana wanted to make me pay and I think she has."

He whispered in her ear as he opened the door gently urging her into the room, "How about I get you out of that and well..." He pulled the laces of her corset undoing the bow and loosing it as he pulled her close to him.

"Are you scared of me?"

She smiled shaking her head looking up to him over her bare shoulder, "No."

He smiled unzipping her skirt dipping his head to kiss her lips lightly: "Do you trust me?"

"Yes, I trust you."

Standing behind her he guided her forward to a chair running his hands down her arms as he kissed her and brushed her hair away from her neck as he kissed the curve.

"Will you do as I say?" Trembling slightly as she nodded as he unlaced the corset pulling it away from her, then unzipped her skirt allowing her to step out of it. He caressed her back as he pushed her to lean over the low well cushioned chair smiling at her, as his hand trailed down to her pert ass. He breathed, "Stay there love, just like that," as he moved off for a moment, then returned looking at how she was bent over the chair with her hair spilling over one shoulder as she looked over her shoulder at him. He reprimanded her buoyantly "Tsk, bad girl. You weren't supposed to move, love." As he walked around the front of her, she inhaled lightly at the sight of scarves.

He tied her hands to the chair as she whispered, "Johnny..."

"Shhhh...behave now." He quieted her as he caressed her face kissing her lips lightly.

She was trembling from nervousness and excitement as he moved behind her sliding his hands over her hip then sliding her panties off. She had to be crazy; she didn't know him well enough to let him do this to her. His hands felt so good though, she bit her lower lip embarrassed as he tapped her legs, "Spread your legs more baby." She hesitated for a moment then shyly started to do as he wanted; at that hesitation he slapped her ass firmly. "Do it Emily." came a stern order from behind her causing her to shiver lightly as she spread her legs wider for him. Running his hands down her legs, he enjoyed the sight and feel of her giving up control to him as he tied her legs to the chair. He rocked back on his heels thinking as he ran his hands up her legs to her ass; what a beautiful sight. He stood up smoothing where he had slapped her on her ass as he did could feel her trembling slightly. "Going to behave?" he inquired as he caressed her dipping his hand down to her clit lightly running a finger over it causing her to whimper softly. She nodded embarrassed a little, but also wanting to let him have control. Slapping her ass again a bit harder still being careful with her, he ran his other hand up her back to take hold of her hair tugging her head back. "Answer me, are you going to behave."

Emily gasped as he caressed where he slapped then running his hand down back over her clit: "Yes, Johnny."

He let her hair go stepping back watching her then quietly asking. "Do you like letting me have control?" Blushing feeling nervous and excited, she wondered what he was doing but not moving, wishing he'd touch her again.

"Yes, please touch me."

He stood behind her watching her then stepped up to her kiss her on the hip then blew on her clit, then slowly licked her clit moving back as he stroked her legs, "You're so pretty bent over like this." Continuing to lick her folds as he pinched, he then tugged her clit. Her breathing hitched in her throat as her eyes closed at how good it felt. Then he slowly inserted a finger as he sucked on her clit slowly torturing her making her moan as softly as she pushed back a little. Smiling as he slapped her ass not to hard just enough to warn her.

"Be still love. Are you going to let me do what I want to you?"

Biting her lip, she answered breathlessly as she trembled wondering what he wanted, "Yes," and was rewarded with two fingers as she tried to stay still breathing heavier. His other hand rubbed her firm behind as he slowly moved his fingers in her; he pulled back looking at her making her moan softly. Then pulling out of her to spread her wetness up to her tight little hole, he stood up pushing his finger into her heat making her whimper more. Rubbing her back, he felt her muscles tremble as he continued slide into her; then adding another finger stretching her, he enjoyed how tight and hot she was. Knowing want he wanted to do to her, he stepped back undressing and listening to whimper at his absence. Rubbing the head of his cock against her hot core making her wetter still: "So wet you want me baby?"

"Yes, please, I need you," was a breathless reply that came from her wondering how she could want someone so badly and be so willing to do want he wanted. Sliding into her hot core as it gripped his cock he let out a low moan as pulled back and slid all the way in her. Holding her hips he moved slowly enjoying the feel of her. If you asked her to think she couldn't do it, her mind just happily stopped: "Please ...oh...," was all she could say. He picked up his pace a little as he leaned over her kissing her back as he reached around playing with her clit she was so close to cumming, but he pulled out making her whimper and beg.

"Easy love," he chided as he moved to her tight ass slowly pushing into her. She tossed her head moaning in pain and pleasure not knowing what to do at the moment, wanting to continue, but it was so intense. He grabbed her hair gently holding it. She was so tight, but she was slowly relaxing for him, as he slid farther in 'til she was filled with him. He rested his head on her back listening to her as he tried to gain control of himself. "So tight baby, so sweet." Stroking her back, he slowly pulled back to thrust back into her heat. Gradually letting her adjust to him, he felt her wanting to move; he smiled, leaning over her as he thrusted into her, caressing her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples, and pulling them making her moan more.

"Oh, you're killing me, I think Johnny."

"Baby I'm not killing you yet."

Pushing into her harder, he reached down to her clit running his fingers over it, pinching and pulling gently. She was shaking and pushing back against him moaning. He pull back, thrusting and picking up speed as he played with her. Sliding a finger into her as he thrust into her ass: "Oh, love, so wet for me, say you belong to me."

"Please Johnny, I ...I belong to you." She grunted cumming so hard her knees wanted to buckle under her. He held her up groaning as he got closer to the edge, feeling her tighten he couldn't stop, so he explored into her, groaning as he gripped her hips throwing his head back enjoying it, then leaned over kissing her back whispering to her softly, "I may have to keep you."