Johnny Depp's Mermaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't lie, I just uh...," taking a deep breath, she continued' "I'm just getting to know you and well, telling you my sexual fantasies on what the first date, just seems a bit much." He brushed the hair out her eyes his eyes softening as he saw she wasn't lying.

"After last night, you're afraid of telling me what you like?"

"Well, I don't know what you like. Eh, I know some of what you like. What if I shocked you or something?" He snorted in laugher about that.

"Silly, I thought your friend had to work."

"So did I, I'll get the story tomorrow. You want to check out a few other places?" "Sure."

They walked down the street wandering and talking about different things. Emily even had the bodyguards laughing as they started to pass a store Johnny glanced up and smiled.

"Hey let's check this store out," pulling her into it looking about. She noticed he pulled her into Second Skin a bondage shop.

"Oh, they have cool hats too."

"Yeah, bet that's what they're known for."

Laughing and looking down at her, he playfully stated, "You chicken?"

"Nope," Looking around, he noticed the collars

"Nope, not wearing a collar, though the pink one is cute."

"Yeah would go good with the corset." watching her smirking: "See anything you like?"

"Oh, maybe."

He leaned in closer whispering, "You don't need to be scared of me."

"I'm not scared. Okay fine, show me something that interests you and I'll show or tell you what is interesting to me."

Grinning, he walked around stopping at the cuffs, "Would you let me?"

"Damn, you are a pirate at heart." She looked about then picked up a small whip.

"Could I trust you?" cocking her head to the side laughing.

"Oh my, I'm shocked at you," he replied laughing at her.

They wandered though the streets; their little group was laughing and having a great time as they come back to the hotel. This time when they got off the elevator, she knew they were headed for Johnny's room.

"How's the breathing going in that corset, love." as he pulled on the laces teasing her.

"Oh, just wonderful; Ana wanted to make me pay and I think she has."

He whispered in her ear as he opened the door gently urging her into the room, "How about I get you out of that and well..." He pulled the laces of her corset undoing the bow and loosing it as he pulled her close to him.

"Are you scared of me?"

She smiled shaking her head looking up to him over her bare shoulder, "No."

He smiled unzipping her skirt dipping his head to kiss her lips lightly: "Do you trust me?"

"Yes, I trust you."

Standing behind her he guided her forward to a chair running his hands down her arms as he kissed her and brushed her hair away from her neck as he kissed the curve.

"Will you do as I say?" Trembling slightly as she nodded as he unlaced the corset pulling it away from her, then unzipped her skirt allowing her to step out of it. He caressed her back as he pushed her to lean over the low well cushioned chair smiling at her, as his hand trailed down to her pert ass. He breathed, "Stay there love, just like that," as he moved off for a moment, then returned looking at how she was bent over the chair with her hair spilling over one shoulder as she looked over her shoulder at him. He reprimanded her buoyantly "Tsk, bad girl. You weren't supposed to move, love." As he walked around the front of her, she inhaled lightly at the sight of scarves.

He tied her hands to the chair as she whispered, "Johnny..."

"Shhhh...behave now." He quieted her as he caressed her face kissing her lips lightly.

She was trembling from nervousness and excitement as he moved behind her sliding his hands over her hip then sliding her panties off. She had to be crazy; she didn't know him well enough to let him do this to her. His hands felt so good though, she bit her lower lip embarrassed as he tapped her legs, "Spread your legs more baby." She hesitated for a moment then shyly started to do as he wanted; at that hesitation he slapped her ass firmly. "Do it Emily." came a stern order from behind her causing her to shiver lightly as she spread her legs wider for him. Running his hands down her legs, he enjoyed the sight and feel of her giving up control to him as he tied her legs to the chair. He rocked back on his heels thinking as he ran his hands up her legs to her ass; what a beautiful sight. He stood up smoothing where he had slapped her on her ass as he did could feel her trembling slightly. "Going to behave?" he inquired as he caressed her dipping his hand down to her clit lightly running a finger over it causing her to whimper softly. She nodded embarrassed a little, but also wanting to let him have control. Slapping her ass again a bit harder still being careful with her, he ran his other hand up her back to take hold of her hair tugging her head back. "Answer me, are you going to behave."

Emily gasped as he caressed where he slapped then running his hand down back over her clit: "Yes, Johnny."

He let her hair go stepping back watching her then quietly asking. "Do you like letting me have control?" Blushing feeling nervous and excited, she wondered what he was doing but not moving, wishing he'd touch her again.

"Yes, please touch me."

He stood behind her watching her then stepped up to her kiss her on the hip then blew on her clit, then slowly licked her clit moving back as he stroked her legs, "You're so pretty bent over like this." Continuing to lick her folds as he pinched, he then tugged her clit. Her breathing hitched in her throat as her eyes closed at how good it felt. Then he slowly inserted a finger as he sucked on her clit slowly torturing her making her moan as softly as she pushed back a little. Smiling as he slapped her ass not to hard just enough to warn her.

"Be still love. Are you going to let me do what I want to you?"

Biting her lip, she answered breathlessly as she trembled wondering what he wanted, "Yes," and was rewarded with two fingers as she tried to stay still breathing heavier. His other hand rubbed her firm behind as he slowly moved his fingers in her; he pulled back looking at her making her moan softly. Then pulling out of her to spread her wetness up to her tight little hole, he stood up pushing his finger into her heat making her whimper more. Rubbing her back, he felt her muscles tremble as he continued slide into her; then adding another finger stretching her, he enjoyed how tight and hot she was. Knowing want he wanted to do to her, he stepped back undressing and listening to whimper at his absence. Rubbing the head of his cock against her hot core making her wetter still: "So wet you want me baby?"

"Yes, please, I need you," was a breathless reply that came from her wondering how she could want someone so badly and be so willing to do want he wanted. Sliding into her hot core as it gripped his cock he let out a low moan as pulled back and slid all the way in her. Holding her hips he moved slowly enjoying the feel of her. If you asked her to think she couldn't do it, her mind just happily stopped: "Please ...oh...," was all she could say. He picked up his pace a little as he leaned over her kissing her back as he reached around playing with her clit she was so close to cumming, but he pulled out making her whimper and beg.

"Easy love," he chided as he moved to her tight ass slowly pushing into her. She tossed her head moaning in pain and pleasure not knowing what to do at the moment, wanting to continue, but it was so intense. He grabbed her hair gently holding it. She was so tight, but she was slowly relaxing for him, as he slid farther in 'til she was filled with him. He rested his head on her back listening to her as he tried to gain control of himself. "So tight baby, so sweet." Stroking her back, he slowly pulled back to thrust back into her heat. Gradually letting her adjust to him, he felt her wanting to move; he smiled, leaning over her as he thrusted into her, caressing her breasts, lightly pinching her nipples, and pulling them making her moan more.

"Oh, you're killing me, I think Johnny."

"Baby I'm not killing you yet."

Pushing into her harder, he reached down to her clit running his fingers over it, pinching and pulling gently. She was shaking and pushing back against him moaning. He pull back, thrusting and picking up speed as he played with her. Sliding a finger into her as he thrust into her ass: "Oh, love, so wet for me, say you belong to me."

"Please Johnny, I ...I belong to you." She grunted cumming so hard her knees wanted to buckle under her. He held her up groaning as he got closer to the edge, feeling her tighten he couldn't stop, so he explored into her, groaning as he gripped her hips throwing his head back enjoying it, then leaned over kissing her back whispering to her softly, "I may have to keep you."

ding Jackson Square as street performers, artists, and colorful tarot card readers slowly start setting up for the day.

'It's going to be a steamy day, great,' is the thought of a young lady that hurriedly exits Cafe Du Monde with hands full of coffee and bag of freshly made beignets. Pausing at the light, she glanced both ways before hurrying across with the wonderful aroma of the hot beignetswafting about her. She was so used to the delicious smell that it no longer made her hungry; these, after all, were for the people on the movie set over on Royal Street.

Dressed in black shorts with a white and black horizontal striped sleeveless shirt and her converse shoes, Emily hurries on by the artists and tarot card readers pleasantly smiling and nodding hello as she passed heading toward the landmark Jackson Square Cathedral. Very few tourists had stirred from their slumber of nights of excess and the few that were out were interested in pictures of the Cathedral in the early morning light. She paid them no mind as she moved past to where a couple of trailers were stationed off to the side of Royal Street, smiling at a few people working on the film crew then handing out a few of the coffees she had as someone asked her to deliver a package to a trailer quickly; her reply is a chirper of course. As she moves toward the trailer, a person hollers for her to hurry up causing her to roll her eyes.

Emily rushed into the makeup trailer to deliver a package for the cosmetic artist and some sweets from the café in the French Quarter.

Knowing that some of the people on set had never been here, "Hello," Emily called out, "I brought you your package and some treats." Closing the door to the trailer with her slim hip, she then walked to the makeup counters and set everything down.

"Well thank you," a stern-looking older woman responded as she applied makeup to a dark-haired man. "You didn't have to bring me treats; I don't bite. By the way, that's the fastest I've gotten anything around here," she smiled at Emily as she turned looking into the bag of sweets. "What's your name dear, I'll have to have them send you around?" She smiled watching the woman then glanced in the mirror as she answered, ' Emily Craven.'

Noticing the dark haired man was Johnny Depp, she quickly looked back at the makeup artist: "Well just holler and I'll come running all this week."

The woman looked up as she nibbled on a sweet: "Oh my... Johnny you must have one of these; they're wonderful! Now young lady, why just this week?"

Emily shifted nervously then laughed lightly at the older woman: "Careful they are addictive. Oh! I'm doing the mermaid thing at the aquarium." Feeling him watching her, that made her even more nervous.

"Well hmmm... I need to be hopping along. Ya'll have a good day." Turning she met Johnny's eyes for a moment then smiled as she hurried on out the trailer. Johnny smiled as he watched her leave the trailer noticing her pretty little behind; nothing like the models and actresses: she wasn't as thin but more lean and looked like she worked out, much healthier than most women he'd seen lately.

Later that night at Pirates Alley in New Orleans, Emily, with the worst date in history of mankind, entered the small bar at the corner.

"Look I'll just wait here for Annabelle since we don't seem to be hitting it off very well," she said politely to a brown-haired man in tan pants and a polo shirt. In truth, she was desperate to get rid of the man, with so many of her friends at the bar she felt safer there than going back to her hotel with him following her.

"Look bitch, you owe me," he grabbed for her arm and at about that time she bumped into a large man as she tried moving out of the awful man's way.

"Hey, watch it lady!" said the man whom seemed to be a bodyguard.

"Sorry, this man is being rude," with that she turned to the blond scoundrel: "Fuck off, I owe you nothing."

The ruffian glared at her as the large man looked at the smaller blond guy.

"Back off, don't cause problems mister."

"I'll get you bitch...remember you owe me." Emily's date stormed out of the small bar.

She took a deep breath "Thank you, I think I owe you a drink."

"No miss you don't, just move over." The large man moved her a little further down the bar. Annabelle a beautiful woman with long hair red hair spoke up.

"You needn't worry about her she's cool. Come on Emily what do you want to drink?"

Emily let out a sigh, "Lord, ah...how about the new Kraken rum with coke?"

Annabelle smiled: "Getting drunk now huh?" Emily pulled her long blond hair out of the bun it was in so it flowed down her back.

"Hell yeah! That was the worst date in history."

Annabelle handed her the drink: "Please just shoot me next time." As she shook out the last of her hair it reached the lower part of her back. She then took a large gulp of the beverage wincing a bit.

"Are you ok?" a man with dark brown shaggy hair asked.

"Oh yeah just a bad date," she answered turning to face the man while taking a smaller sip of her drink, "Annabelle just start a tab for me." Then, she looked up at the man since he stood taller than she.

"Don't worry about it; It's on me." She looked up at him realizing who it was: Johnny Depp.

"Oh! I couldn't do that."

He smiled at her: "Why not?"

"Hell I don't even know you or at least..." He laughed at her lightly as Emily rolled her eyes at him. "Fine, buy me a drink, but I'll buy you a pint some other time. Deal?" "Deal, so how are you getting home?"

he looked at him strangely before answering. "Ah...walking it's about 3 blocks away on St. Peter."

He looked at her cocking his head, "The big hotel?"

"Yeah, I know weird, but my house is being worked on." She took another sip looking at him over her glass.

Johnny furrowed his brow at her thinking for a moment. "Well, since your date seemed to be threatening you, do you think that's wise?"

"Welcome to New Orleans darling." she replied smiling, "Hey Annabelle, another!"

He shook his head at her: "Are you crazy? Look, I'm staying at the same place. when I leave, come with me."

Emily looked at him for a moment, then smiled, "You don't know me but since we are headed the some way...ok."

With that they sat at the bar drinking way too much and laughing with each other 'til late that night. Then, paying the tab, they headed out with her telling Johnny a little about the local history of the French Quarter. As they reached her floor: "You know you don't have to walk me to my room," she said backing out of the elevator staggering a bit.

"Ha, you won't make it missy," Johnny said nearly tripping out of the elevator. "I'll meet you at the room," he said to his bodyguards.

She leaned against her door as he walked up saying, "I'm drunk...I think...maybe."

"Give me your key," Taking her small clutch bag he pulled it out, leaning close as he slid it into the door his lips inches away from hers. She inhaled slightly looking up into his eyes which had darkened.

"Thanks for walking me back."

He reached up brushing some of her hair back then caressed her face: "No problem." As his lips descended onto hers she trembled as his other hand reached about her back pulling her closer to him.

He seemed to taste her, gently at first, then with greater pressure. She responded with tentative gestures at first thinking, 'Lord, how long has it been?' Shivers cascaded down her body as Emily sighed into his mouth pressing into him. His lips were warm, firm and wonderfully clever, teasing her into dumb submission as his other hand dipped to caress her firm behind. He tangled his hand in her hair gently pulling her head back to fit her mouth more fully into his as he continued to stroke her. She pushed herself onto her tiptoes to flatten against him...to feel him even more.

He moaned a grunt of pleasure and frustration at once pulling back from her, "I need to go."

She was breathless for a moment nodding: "Of course," she replied sounding a bit shaky "It's an early set call tomorrow. Give me your number Emily so I can call you."

"No problem." He smiled at her handing her his phone for her to put the number in as she nibbled at her lip nervously.

Taking his phone back he brushed her lips lightly: "Sweet dreams Emily." She smiled back up at him wishing she had the guts to ask him to stay but he was right; tomorrow was going to be a long day.

Johnny entered his suite.

Hhis bodyguard handed him some papers smiling: "She's an interesting woman. Nothing bad surfaced in her background check." He smiled at that he'd was looking forward to calling her. The man left him to read the information on the woman. Emily Craven was a romance writer with 3 books so far, an award for one short erotic story, and holding the record for deepest free drive, and was married for 10 years till Katrina when her husband was shot in the chest. The bullet lodged in her after it passed though him, that was 5 years ago. Her husband had been something of a local celebrity The Murder of Crows was his band. Pondering on this, he headed to bed early day and a special premiere for the local societies, businesses, and celebrities at the aquarium for the mermaid exhibit. He wasn't going to go, but now, well...change of plans.

"Welcome, welcome to the Aquarium of New Orleans Mermaid Exhibit" called a colorful man dressed like the old time circus ring leader leading a group of people though the building to the area set up for the exhibit. It was a huge aquarium designed like other ones, but this one had a curtain over it hiding it until he pulled the rope. At one end of the tank, stairs led up to the top area. As people settled down, he continued, "We will take small groups up the stairs so you can meet our dangerous and beautiful mermaids." The man paused, smiling, stepping back, and grabbing the rope to pull the curtain down. "I give you our wonderful and deadly.....Mermaids of the Aquarium of New Orleans!"

People gasped at the sight just like the other tanks, colorful fish swam, but with them, beautiful women swam with long hair of different colors and their tails looked so real. It was a wonderful sight. Amazing even the most hard to impress people gasped in wonder. Emily could be found amongst them. She swam slowly toward the tank glass wondering as she did if she'd see Johnny. Her long hair floated about her as she rolled gracefully flicking her gold tail. As she swam past, she watched the people's stunned and happy faces, smiling, thinking the owners of the aquarium would be happy with the turn out. Then she saw him; she slowly approached the glass putting her hand to the glass. He moved toward the front of the crowd smiling when he saw Emily and stunned at how she was able to stay under so long. The other women had to go up for air or swim to the cleverly hidden air hoses.

Johnny continued listening to the man's little speech to people. "Ladies and gentlemen, I will take you in groups of five to the top of the stairs and an area where you can meet our lovely mermaids," the man paused dramatically, "but beware of their kiss...mermaids have lead men to their deaths."