Johnny Depp's Mermaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One woman called out, "Please take my husband then!" Everyone laughed as Johnny and four other men climbed the stairs to the top. It was set up where the women could swim up and meet the people.

"This is a special treat for one night only we are doing this," the ring leader rumbled on as the lights dimmed for mood and music started playing softly. Five of the mermaids rose slowly moving toward the men as Emily started singing her part.

"My heart is pierced by cupid, I distain all guttering gold, there is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold."

She stayed back as the lead mermaid swam up to the men to speak her lines: "Do you wish to kiss me?" the woman asked a man who look like he was in heaven. The rest of them on that cue swam slowly forward.

The girl next to Emily whispered to her, "Hey can we switch men;the guy you're headed for is on the Saints team. Please." This put her with Johnny, where she wanted to be.

"Sure," she answered as they swam slowly toward the men. As they did, Emily slid under the water to come up in front of Johnny. Rising slowly, she smiled leaning on her forearms the water running off her, down her breasts where her top was hardly covering her.

She reached out to stroke his cheek looking at him longingly; "Would you like to kiss me Johnny?" she asked sweetly and a bit nervously.

He smiled playing along: "Of course," he leaned forward for what was supposed to be a brief kiss. As she gently kissed him, she pulled back for a second, then with her tail she pushed up out the water better, and he pulled her a little closer opening her mouth for a better kiss that lingered.

'A clearing of a throat made her pull back, "Emily, what are you doing?"

A couple of people were looking at them as Johnny played it off: "Trying to lure me in for a swim huh?"

The ring leader called, "Be careful my friend; she'll pull you down to Davy Jones' Locker." He motioned to them, "Come along men; more people are waiting to meet them."

Johnny wandered around with a few of his friends from the set; he glanced up to see Emily coming down the stairs with the other women that were in her tank. She was wearing a long gold dress that brought out her tan. The back of the dress rested at the small of her back with a tattoo just peeping out; her long blond hair left loose over her shoulder. She was looking around hoping to see him as she nervously nibbled on her lower lip. She reached the bottom of the stairs and wandered toward the bar.

Glancing about to see if he was around, she didn't notice a young man walked up to her in a drunken state "Damn, you were hot. You want to have a drink?" Emily smiled stepping back from the guy since he looked like he'd fell over.

"Oh...no, thank you. I was looking for a friend."

"Aw, come on now; don't be like that." Johnny walked up from behind her placing a hand on her back and handing her a glass of wine with the other.

"Hey hun, I was looking for you." He kissed her on the cheek then looked at the guy. "Who's your friend?"

The man backed up a bit, looking at Emily then Johnny: "Oh dude, I'm sorry, didn't know she had a date."

The guy sauntered off grumbling under his breath then saw another woman. She sighed, then looked at him: "I know I prefer to be a writer now."

He laughed at that: "What? Come on now; it's not all that bad. You do make a beautiful mermaid," as she walked up to one the tanks looking over her shoulder at him smiling giving a great view of her graceful well-toned back with the tattoo just peeking out. The blue of the tank and fish swimming about made a beautiful picture with her standing there as Johnny walked up brushing her hair back over her shoulder.

She said to him, "I feel more comfortable in the water than with people a lot of times. That's why I write and drive." Smiling up at him, she sipped on her wine as they wandered though the aquarium looking until they decided to head back to hotel.

At her room she turned to him smiling "You know I thought tonight was not going to go well, not be fun, but you changed that. Thank you."

Johnny brushed her cheek: "Well, I'll tell you a secret I wasn't going to go 'til I knew you were going to be there." With that brushed her lips softly, "Now invite me in," he whispered.

"You sound like a vampire trying to get into my room."

"Hmmm...like in that short story you wrote?" His warm mouth covered hers as she trembled sliding her hands against his chest. His hand tangled in her hair; he gently pulled her head back exposing her smooth neck. "Invite me in," he muttered as he slowly kissed her neck tilting it to the side a bit to lightly bite her. She trembled in response, loving the feel of his mouth on her and with his light bite on her neck, she moaned softly. Trying to open the door, he laughed smiling licking her neck where he bit her.

They stumbled into the room as Johnny pushed the door close with his foot pulling her back to him as him slid his hands over her behind up the small of her back, devouring her mouth with his hungry one. her hands clutched at his shirt while she pressed herself against him. Johnny hands glided up to her shoulders as the backs of her legs hit the ottoman, he pulled the straps of her gown down her shoulders letting it slip to the floor.

Emily broke the kiss trembling, inhaling softly, and biting her lower lip nervously, "Johnny..."

He placed a finger on her lips, "Shhhh...," then pushed her back until they sat on the ottoman pulling his jacket and shirt off, then caressed her face as she smoothly reached up to touch his belt and undid it slowly.

His hand moved to her hair gently tugging making her look up to him: "You don't have to do this love; we can wait," he told her giving her an out, "How long has it been?"

She slowly stroked his stomach sighing softly as he made her look up at him, "Since my husband died 5 years ago," she whispered her hand unzipped his pants as her other arm came down to tug at his pants; his erection sprung out of his pants. She kissed the tip of his cock then flicked her tongue around the tip. If he was going to let her continue left his mind the moment her lips touched him. Her hand closed around the base of his cock.

She whispered, "Please, let me suck you," as she slowly caressed him from the base to the head of his appendage. He let out a low moan, when her lips touched the tip again. "Please," she begged.

With his eyes closed, he smiled: "Go head love, suck my cock." Emily licked him as her hand stroked him, then she slowly took him into her mouth slowly going down the shift then back up. Her other hand stroked his stomach then laid resting on his hip as she went down on his cock slowly working it in until he was buried deep in her throat.

"Oh yeah baby, do you enjoy doing this?" She nodded as she moved back from swallowing down her throat. As she stroked him, she licked the length of his member like he was a piece of her favorite candy, then slowly encompassed him all the way to the base swallowing him down her hot, wet throat as he let out a low groan. Johnny, tangling his hand in her hair, encouraged her to speed up and became a little rougher at which she moaned softly scratching him very lightly and then reaching up to caress him from his stomach down to his thighs as he picked up speed. "Oh yeah baby...," he moaned; he was quickly reaching the end as his shaft pulsed becoming harder. He started to pull away 'til she pulled him back forward to swallow him down her hot throat as he exploded into her throat, she swallowed him without missing a drop then licked him till he was clean of any cum. He stroked her hair and face tilting it up to kiss her as his other hand slid down her neck to caress her breast.

She trembled at his touch when he kneeled down in front of her still kissing her gently as his tongue ran over her lips encouraging them to open for him. He let his hands fall down to her thighs parting them as he pulled back watching her, enjoying how she trembled at his touch, how she responded to him letting him take control. His hands drifted over her firm thighs looking at her smiling and seeing her pink nipples harden under his gaze begging to be sucked. He then looked downwards to see that she was clean shaven. He leaned forward lightly kissing her, again trailing small kisses down her neck as he slid one hand toward her moist center. She trembled as he gently brushed her clit making her whimper as his other hand cupped her breast flicking the nipple while his mouth covered her other nipple.

She stroked his hair away from his face as her head fell back and all rational thought left her. He suckled on her nipple smiling at how wet she became from him just sparselyly brushing her clit. She was so sensitive that he teased her more, then slowly pushed one finger into her moist folds. She moaned wiggling her hips forward wanting him to not stop. Johnny pushed her back till she lay down as he kissed his way down her other hand spreading her wider, his finger slowly torturing her.

"Oh please...,"she begged. He licked her clit as he pushed another finger into her heat that was so lubricated now, she smelled so sweet and fresh. Torturing her pulling on her clit, he slid his fingers into her, glancing up at her as her hands moved to rub her pert breasts and nipples. He pulled his fingers from her causing her to whine in protest. Running his hands over her, he enjoyed the sight of her laying in front of him so willing, so responsive to his touch.

Sliding his cock against her wet folds, he whispered to her, "You belong to me now, love."

Maneuvering his shaft into her heat she whimpered and sighed, "oh...please."

He pulled back slowly to the tip pausing: "Say my name."

"Please Johnny; Please," Emily panted reaching for him. Smiling, he leaned forward kissing her gently slowly pushing deeper into her as she wrapped her legs about him. He thrusted hard into her with her moaning and clinging to him like she was lost at sea. It felt so good to have him in her; she couldn't think straight and didn't want to either. He moaned at how tight and hot she was, almost like she was made for his cock. With each thrust, she moaned and kissed him with abandon. Giddying as her hips rose to meet his thrusts as he picked up speed: "Ohhh! Please, please..." Her body tightened around his cock milking him. He kissed her roughly moaning as he quickly reached the exquisite peak sliding deep into her.

"Oh, yes, love; come for me."

Spasms shook her as she felt herself tighten about him her head falling back arching as she run her hands over his back panting softly. He smiled, kissing her and brushing the hair from her eyes. "I think I caught a mermaid."

Johnny pulled Emily up leading her into the bedroom swirling her around in front of him. Emily laughed backing away from him her hands up: "Oh, no! I'm being stalked by some strange man." Johnny smiled enjoying her laughter and the sight of her moving in the dim light. "I may have to ravish you all night then, 'til you like this strange man." Her hands met his hard chest sliding them up to his shoulders.

"Well, I'm helpless to resist a funny man."

His mouth hovered above her for a moment: "I take it you like strange and funny men." She pushed up to meet his lips, licking them: "Yes, I do or at least this one." She fell back onto the bed pulling him with her as he kissed her passionately running his hands over her breasts pinching them lightly making them pucker up for him. He kissed her throat causing her to moan. "Oh you like that do you?" She stroked his hair back out of his face.

"Yes, I do," he smiled against her moving to suck on her nipples: first, one, then the other as she sighed under his gentle caress. His hand slid down to her thighs lifting them as he slid back into her warm center convulsing slowly. "Oh, baby. You're so tight," as he leaned back pushing her thighs up and watching her arch her back trying to get more of him in her. He pulled back to the tip teasing her and smiling: "What do you want, Emily?"

"Oh please...,"she muttered as she wiggled under him.

"Please what, Emily?"

She blushed pretty for him saying softly, "Please more, Johnny?" He pushed a little more in parting her thighs more forcing them higher

"What do you want me to do to you?"

Biting her lower lip and reaching to touch his chest: "Please fuck me, Johnny." He smiled more as she tried to get more of him in, then thrust all the way into her, then pulling back only to pound her harder.

"That's what I wanted to hear, baby."He pulled out slowly causing her to shiver as he did so. He lowered her thighs. Leaning down to kiss her, he lightly whispered to her, "Roll over, love, on your knees. If you're good maybe I'll bite you."

She did as he asked pushing back against him: "I need you; please." Caressing her perky behind, he leaned forward kissing her back as he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back testing her.

She whimpered; softly he inquired, "You don't mind getting a little rough, do you?"

Blushing with her breath coming in small gasps, she replied, "No I don't mind. Please I need you please." He rubbed his cock against her wetness then rammed into her ungracefully. Tugging on her hair, he rode her groaning at how hot she was for him, her muscles methodically pulsating around him as small spasms shot though her. "Cum for me baby," he murmurred he let go of her hair leaning forward to kiss the back of her neck causing her to shudder crying out. As he rode her hard biting her shoulder lightly.

"Ohh...," her body was shaking as orgasm tore through her. He pounded her fast enjoying the way she cried out, her body gripping him. The smell and feel of her skin he moaned as he came hard into her. They both collapsed on the bed together panting as he rolled onto his back while pulling her against him as she cuddled up to him resting her hand on his chest and falling asleep. He smiled feeling a bit tired, but wanting a smoke. He grinned thinking about how New Orleans seemed pretty damn nice. The next morning, Emily stretched as she rolled over smiling and thinking this is the first time in 5 years she'd smiled in the morning and she'd slept through the night. A wonderful smell drifted throughout the room: pancakes. That was all she needed as she rolled over looking for something to throw on. Pulling on a t-shirt, she wandered into the other room. Looking about then noticing the balcony window open, she saw Johnny leaning on it as he blew smoke out the door.

"Good morning, Emily," He stated coolly, smiling as she eased over to the table taking a pancake and nibbled it as she watched him. He liked the way she moved and smiled at him; her eyes glistening happily.

"I wasn't sure if I dreamt last night or what," she slowly walked over to him as she chewed on the pancake.

"No, I'm still here and you have dreams like that often? "

"No, not in a long time," She blithely stated smiling up at him and leaning up to kiss him briefly. "So, when do you have to go to work?"

"Rained us out; though, it looks like the sun may came out in a bit," he proclaimed in response and pulled her close kissing her as he rubbed her back.

"Wait five minutes if you don't like the weather; it will change here." Looking down at the pool, she noticed no one was there, thinking if the weather cleared up she could swim or maybe they could.

"Damn, I never got a good look at your tattoo," Johnny said with amusement trying to pull her shirt up.

"Oh no you don't, mister," she playfully slapped at his hands backing away from him. "So, what are your plans today, little mermaid?"

"Swimming, maybe, if it clears or wander the Quarter."

Walking over to the table he got a cup of coffee sitting noticing she seemed a bit sore. "Are you ok, I didn't get too rough with you?" Emily giggled at that coming to sit at the table getting coffee as well.

"Oh no It was.," blushing sweetly: "Guess I just need a hot shower for my muscles. You don't mind if I hop into shower do you?"

"No, I need to clean up myself. Would you mind if I join you this afternoon?" A smile lit up her face as she hopped up from the table.

"Not at all; oh, it will get a bit steamly with the rain moving out so dress comfortable." She headed for the shower 'til Johnny's hand grabbed her and pulled her against him kissing her lightly: "See you in a bit then," pushing her toward the waiting shower.

Emily's phone was ringing as she finished zipping up her jeans. Flopping down on the bed, she answered, "Hello?"

"Emily, who was that cutie you were with? I thought you didn't have a date."

She rolled onto her back grinning: "His name is Johnny and that's all you're getting out of me Miss Annabelle."

"Ah... I'll give you two hours and you have to spill your guts, hussy."

Someone knocked on her door: "Oh, hang on someone is at the door." She rolled off the bed going to the door still holding her phone as she opened the door to Johnny motioning him to come on in.

"Maid service?"

"Ah, no a friend."

"What friend who's up this early."

Looking at the clock: "It's not early Ana and, yes, I do have friends, you red-headed trump. Look, I'll call you later." Hanging up the phone, she stuffed it her pocket grimacing. "Sorry, Annabelle was on a mission to find out who I was with." "You tell her?" He asked watching her as she shook her head

"Let her wonder, though I did tell her your name is Johnny. I'm surprised she didn't recognize you from the bar."

They headed out to the Quarter wandering about; no one even noticed who he was.

As they walked by a corset shop, Emily stopped: "Do you mind, I've been wanting to see what new things they have."

He cocked his head grinning: "No problem; come on, let's see what they've got."

She teased him as they walked in, "They have the coolest hats too."

A lovely voice called as they entered, "Hello, come out of that heat. Is there anything I can help you with?"

Emily spotted a black corset with pink lace trim: "Well, how about this?"

The woman moved to help her; at that moment, Johnny abruptly suggested, "Ooh, I want to see that on you."

"Oh, ok, but what if I wanted to surprise you?"

He grinned walking up to her in a top hat. "Saucy wench."

"Oh, that's how it is, huh?"

They continued on going in and out of all kinds of interesting stores. Stopping, they grabbed some daiquiris and continued walking.

"Do you have to work tonight?"

"Next week your mermaid will be swimming about playing with kids at the show.

" "Let's get something to eat and check out some bars," he said pulling her back against him resting his chin on her shoulder.

"You're not letting me escape are you?'

"No not really."

"Ok do you like gothic music and dancing?"

Kissing her ear: "I'm not a good dancer, but I enjoy all kinds of music."

"Cool, you may like it or at least enjoy the Blue Crystal, plus I can wear my new corset there."

Annabelle was tapping her foot impatiently waiting for her friend to show up at the hotel.

Looking up, her jaw dropped "I'll be damned."

Beaming, she got up to go call to her friend.

"Emily, you've been a very bad girl."

They turned looking, as a beautiful red head walked toward them.

"Hey Annabelle, what brings you out into the sunlight, and, since you're here, can you help with a corset?"

The women hugged smirking then she smiled at Johnny holding her hand out to shake his: "Nice to meet you again. Sorry to show up, but she hasn't called me back to spill her guts to me. I was worried that weird man from the other night was back asking about you last night, so I thought I'd check up on you." They walked to the elevators going upstairs and got off at Emily's floor.

"I'll meet you in a bit, I know you want to change," he kissed Emily briefly.